Brooke's Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at her, smiling slightly.

"The panties will catch any cum that leaks out of you. We can do something with that later." He assured her, as if she could think any coherent thought.

Dazedly, she nodded, accepting her masters petting of her sore pussy and then her hair as he pulled the panties up.

"Now," He stroked her hair again softly. "Go make sure my dinner is ready. Then you can clean me off and maybe, just maybe, I might let you sit at the table with me. You can sit in a chair with your messy, cum leaking pussy and eat and know that I'm going to fuck you in your dirty cunt until your bred tonight."

She looked up at him, wide eyed and yet already horny again. She could feel some of his cum begin to leak out of her and tease her over stimulated cunt lips. She shifted slightly, enjoying the sensation.

He chuckled at her. She nodded her head hastily and beat a retreat to the kitchen, already excited for the night ahead.

---------------

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's probably me, but this is the second asshole Dom story I've read tonight. Is it so hard to include or for the Dom to discuss his major, fucking life-changing fantasy with the sub before he starts his impregnation plan? WTF?! I don't watch BDSM porn bc of all the "Don't Ask. Just Do" behavior of the male Doms with their "partners." To consent, means that one has been asked.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 2 years ago

I loved to be fucked and bred by my husband. As soon as I got pregnant, I got to fuck and suck my co-workers as much as I wanted while at work. My husband loved to suck my milk engorged breasts as well as my office mates.

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 3 years ago

He apparently does not know that pregnant women make the best sex partners.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making Her His Breeder Friends with benefits, Chris takes full advantage this time.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories