Brooke's Last Decision, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke out of nowhere told her fiancé "meet me in your office in 30 seconds and rape me in the ass." Brooke knew why she asked for 30 seconds, she quickly and excitedly ran to the office and switched on her fiancé's webcam, the one she knew was hacked by the men who wanted to kidnap her. Her fiancé then came into the room and gave Brooke the greatest ass fuck of her life (so far) which Brooke knew would be posted to thousands of her "fans" and "suitors" online. The whole thing excited Brooke to no end.

After they finish, her fiancé tells Brooke something she has been waiting to hear for the last few years.

"Ohh, by the way, I guess I will have to call you Dr. Brookie."

"What!!!"

"Check the refrigerator"

Brooke couldn't believe her eyes. She had been admitted to a medical school in the area. She was going to be a doctor after all and all of her hard work had paid off (or so she thought).

Elated, Brooke spent the day exploring the nearby city of Chicago with her fiancé. He was such a gentleman and took her out for a wonderful night to celebrate. That night she rode his cock vigorously, finally happy and content in her life.

Little did Brooke know, that these were her final hours of freedom in her lifetime.

CHAPTER SIX: it's over

Later that night Brooke fell asleep in her fiancé's arms. Everything was coming together everything was going her way finally, she could quit her stupid job and focus on medical school, get married before she went. Everything was coming up Brooke. Then she remembered HER website and shuttered. How could she have been so stupid. But at least this will die down in a bit she thought. She was stupid to keep bating that crowd of incels and creeps. Brooke suddenly remembered that she had left the webcam on and got up to go turn it off and throws it away wearing only a t shirt and her Pink panties that she had worn for her fiancé (still partially stained by his cum).

Brooke walked over the the office, bent over and took down the webcam. "Well I guess I gave them one final show" she thought to herself. Little did she know that she would be performing for those freaks daily from that point on.

Suddenly Brooke receives a text message from an unknown number. And with that, Brooke's heart drops. The message simply reads "bitch, your lucks run out, today is your last day of freedom."

Brooke pauses, stunned. A text reads "look out the window"

Brooke looks out and sees a man in a ski mask holding a shotgun standing by an old plain white van.

A text reads "bitch, if you don't walk over here right now, I will come in there and blow your boyfriend's brains out. Bring your phone and nothing else and walk out that door right now."

Brooke considered her options, but ultimately she knew that her boyfriend couldn't protect her and would die trying. With tears in her eyes, Brooke walked out the front door.

Chapter 7: a terrible goodbye

Brooke walked towards the van and was greeted by an older man, old enough to be her father who grabbed her by the ear and pulled her into the back of his van without fanfare. A small metal cage with what looked to be an automatic lock was placed in the back. Suddenly Brooke found herself with a large metallic device strapped to her neck.

"Alright cunt this is what's going to happen, your little fantasy comes true today. You asked for this. You will never be free again, from this moment on Brooke is dead, you are a slave, you serve me, I own every goddam cell in your little body, every breath you take belongs to me." The man snarled as her groped Brooke's pussy through her panties.

"After tonight you will never see your family again, however I have decided that they should not have to suffer for your fantasy. Brooke, get your phone out." Meekly Brooke complies.

"Open Facebook live and read exactly what is written on this page or I will blow your brains out" as the man points a loaded shotgun at her face.

Brooke states at the page in horror. Suddenly she is being recorded on Facebook. She tearfully reads the words.

"Hi everyone, I want you to know that this is the last you will ever see of me as Brooke. A few weeks ago I was horny and I decided to go on the internet and post asking strangers to abduct me. I enjoyed it immensely. I craved the rush of being found and captured, but I took it too far. Now I am being enslaved... (Brooke couldn't finish, the man reminded her of her place) now I am going to be enslaved. This is my choice, please forget about me. Mom and dad and I am so sorry that you wasted your time raising a slut like me, you don't deserve this. To my fiance, I am so sorry, you deserve better and... I hope you move on quickly... Iff iff anyone wants to see me, go to go to the website on the screen where you can learn all about my life and enslavement and see my pussy live anytime..." The man took the video and set it to release st 5 am that morning to all of her friends.

"Good the man said, now I want you to go back into your house, and say goodbye forever to your fiancé. You are wearing a bomb on your neck slave, if you are not back in five minutes, you will die. If he tries to stop you from leaving, you will die."

Brooke pleaded, "no please don't do that, please just take me, I can't handle this"

Violently the man pushed Brooke out of the van "5 minutes starting now"

Brooke walked towards the house and entered. For a moment everything felt safe and normal when she entered her home. But then she remembered the bomb strapped to her collar. Brooke called to her fiancé who woke up groggy from the bedroom. Tearfully she explained everything to him. He was confused, distraught, of course he wanted to protect her. Brooke just said, "I am so sorry, and ran back to the van, slammed the door while her fiancé was chasing after her and just asked the man to drive (worried about her fiancé's safety). The man who was taking her suddenly reached out and clicked her fiancé, leaving him passed out on the ground but hopefully okay.

That was the last that Brooke ever saw of him or anyone from her human life. The man growled at Brooke from the driver's seat. Get your ass in the cage slave. Meekly Brooke squeezed herself into the cage in the back of the van as the van drove off and shut the door.

Click

And with that click it was over. Brooke's abduction was complete. She had lost her humanity and awaited her new life as she drove off into the sunrise.

Chapter 8: Coming to Terms

Brooke felt condemned as she was transported in a little cage in the back of the man's van wearing only the t shirt and panties that she had been cuddling with her boyfriend in only an hour before. She didn't really feel like you would expect a girl who was just snatched off the street to feel, violated, indignant thinking of any means of escape. Maybe that's how her captor wanted her to act?

But the truth was, that while Brooke was terrified, mortified, and would have given anything to have avoided reaching out to strangers online, she felt in a strange way like justice was being served. She didn't feel like a victim as much as a criminal who had just been sentenced to life after being convicted in a lengthy trial. She knew what to expect. With any luck this man probably wouldn't kill her, most of the guys who were into this just wanted an unwilling sex slave. But at least most were jealous and cautious and likely wouldn't share her. Many are just incels who want to turn "bang maid" slave, but ultimately wouldn't seriously hurt her.

She wondered what her captor would be like. Brooke had only seen a glimpse of him but he was certainly old enough to be her father. She would most likely spend the rest of her miserable life sucking his cock, worshiping him, being punished in unimaginable ways, maybe being bred to produce his children. Brooke looked down at herself and pulled her panties back to look at pussy. It was absolutely bizarre to think that her little slit, which had only ever had a single man in it, was suddenly owned completely by this pervert for his use and pleasure.

Brooke thought briefly about escaping but knew deep down that it just wasn't an option especially if the man had planned this out, which he most certainly had. Besides, where would she go and could she really rebuild a life as a free person. Her captor had pretty much closed that door forever by making her confess on Facebook and to her fiance. The truth is that on a deep level, Brooke knew that she just couldn't emotionally handle seeing her family again after that Facebook post and having to explain what she had done to them. That post was her crossing the Rubicon and there really was no way back. Brooke would just have to accept her fate.

Maybe she could learn to enjoy her new life, Brooke thought.

Chapter 9: Brutality Awaits

Just as Brooke was loosing herself in her emotions, the van comes to a stop. Her captor gets out of the driver's door and opens the back of the van walks to Brookes cage and I locks it. Before Brooke can say anything he grabs her and violently pulls her out of the cage and onto the ground. They are alone, in the middle of a pasture on what looks to be remote wilderness ground.

"Don't even think about saying a single word slave. I own you now and I am sure you have been coming to terms with that. Obviously your life as you knew it is completely over. You will never see your family or your stupid fiance again, you will never breathe another breath as a free person. You will DIE in my arms if I ever get bored of you, so don't let that happen"

Brooke started crying and looked down in shock, still trying to find to terms with her fate.

"Look me in the eye cunt" the man says as he fixes a leash to Brookes metal collar. "I want you to strip out of your remaining clothing completely, when you do, know that this may be the last clothing you ever wear in your life, savor the feeling cunt. Your are going to love the rest of your life naked as the day you were born..."

Brooke saw the man recording him as she reluctantly complied. First her shirt came off revealing her small perky boobs, her nipples could cut sheet metal at this point. Then her panties came off slowly and went to the ground. The man grabbed Brookes clothing and threw them into an old camp trash can.

"Won't be needing these cunt". The man then took an evil grin. "Well Brooke, it's about 7 a.m. time for you to relieve yourself."

Brooke was a little confused. All of a sudden she felt sn enormous shock cording through her neck that was unlike any pain she had ever felt before.

"Did I stutter slave? Squat down right now and take your morning shit and piss." The man grabbed Brooke by the neck and ordered her to squat and piss. At first it was hard to get any out, Brooke was humiliated and scared, then he ordered her to go to number two, on camera while crying. The whole ordeal took Brooke at least ten minutes, her captor seemed to enjoy every second of it. When she was done, he whipped her and cleaned her up before chucking her back into her cage and throwing a small device on her.

"Okay Brooke, we have 4 more hours until you arrive at your new forever home. That is a fully charged vibrator. Rub it against your naked clit for me. Your collar records your orgasms. Your minimum is 7. Think about your situation and please be vocal. Ohh, by the way, I think we met online about 6 years ago, you can think about that! "

With that Brooke's hear sank even lower. She knew who the man was. It was someone else she had talked to in college when she was just 18. She thought nothing would ever come of it. And with that, Brooke suddenly knew exactly what to expect in detail when she arrived. She shuddered, picked up the vibrator and went to work on meeting her quota.

Chapter 10. A Present Situation Understood

Brooke sat naked in her cage as the very bad man who had taken her drove her to a new life. At this point, she was just terrified. No chance to be horny. The adrenaline was rushing through her veins. Brooke thought to herself that the fact that she understood how adrenaline worked was, at this point a relic of her old life, a life where she had been studying hard to finally impress her fiancé (or should she say former fiancé?) and parents. To finally make them proud, to become something in life. A sudden wave of sadness washed over Brooke, as she realized that she hadn't actually achieved her dream after all. Her medical school acceptance that she had worked so hard for would be rescinded after she failed to respond and there was nothing she could do about it.

She felt almost childish to be thinking of that, here she was, completely naked in a cage, at the mercy of a madman, on the way to God knows where. She would likely never see her fiancé again, never see her family again, her life was essentially over - and all she can thing of is that dammed med school acceptance!!!

Brooke thought about running. There had to be some way out. There had to be some way that she could run, hide, fight. All she had to do was scream until someone heard her. Surely someone would. After all she is still conscious in the cage. Maybe this was her chance.

Brooke placed her hands on the bars if the cage and looked out. She was in the back of a dark, musty plain white van with covered windows and only a glisten of light. She didn't want this she told herself, she never wanted this, she was just turned on by the fantasy, but now this was just too real, she never wanted to loose her life and family. She had to get out someone!

But then she had an epiphany. If her captor was who he said he was, then he had been after her for years since she had spoken to him when she was 18, not just for the last few months. He had likely been planning this for a significant period of time and there was no way that he was going to make a mistake. Brooke wanted to cry and scream for help. There really was no point in even trying. She was wearing the shock collar and she knew she would get another shock. Who knows what this psychopath would do to her, and whatever he had planned, he had obviously thought of any way that she could try to escape. Brooke sat, entirely resigned to her fate. She was condemned, and she basically deserved it.

Reluctantly, Brooke decided to comply with her captors prior demand and picked up the little vibrator and put it to her clit while she thought about her fate.

Chapter 11: A past reimagined

Brooke started to remember how she had first met her current captor. The year was 2016. Brooke has just graduated high school and it was the summer before she was going to head off to college with her fiancé.

She was in her room one day and got bored and just decided to let her dark thoughts take her. She went from chat room to chat room. Talking with men. Acting like a slut. Telling men about how she wished they could just kidnap her, take her away from her complicated life, make her their slave. How she wanted to be OWNED to have her freedom and privacy taken away forever, to be used, to be made into a pet. she aired all of her dirty, shameful secrets, albeit in probably less elequent of a manner than she had done a few weeks prior at 25. Of course, she never in a million years considered that it might actually happen to her.

That is when he met him. The man who was currently dragging her to her ultimate fate or untimely end. She remembered that he had been extreme in his words and profile. Something about the way he talked to her, made her feel like he was dangerous, like he physically and logistically could go through with kidnapping and enslaving her against her will.

They had spoken for hours that day while Brooke was wearing only a t shirt and panties in her bed. They had spoken about every aspect of slavery. Brooke had played along to convince him that she really wanted it, just so that she could get all of those amazing details about what he would do to her, how she would live, where she would live, what her life would be like. Brooke had come at least a few times and felt so excited by the conversation.

All of a sudden the man simply told her. "Okay - you have thirty seconds slave. Tell me your full name and address. So not lie to me and do not hesitate or you will never hear from me again." Brooke had known that this was a bad idea. But she was so horny. She couldn't imagine stopping. So, with some hesitation, she did it. She told him her full name and real address.

Some time passed, maybe a few minutes when suddenly the man messaged her back. "alright cunt, glad you made the right decision, you are mine now. Turn on your webcam. Point it towards your body so that I can see all of you. INCLUDING YOUR FACE. The. I want you to strip naked slowly. If you don't I will tell your parents hlwhat you are doing!"

Brooke was mortified. The last thing she could handle was her sweet parents finding out about her. Reluctantly Brooke complied. Over the course eof the next few minutes the man had given her several more orders and had her push what seemed like every part of her naked body against the camera for inspection. At one point the man had ordered her to "do 100 jumping jacks and then put your legs behind your head while you touch your pussy." She complied with it all. It was so degrading but it made her pussy visibly wet. Brooke was certain that a terrible pervert was jerking off to her and would probably continue to jerk off to that video for years. She hoped he didn't notice how horny it was making her.

After the man was done. He cut the video off abruptly. The messaged her. "Alright slave, today is the beginning of the rest of your life. Log back in tomorrow and we will begin your training as my slave. If you do not I will send this video to your parents." Brooke was mortified. But she couldn't be this man's slave. This was going too far, she thought. She had a fiancé. She was going to go to college in a few weeks. She had decided just to never log into that account and hope that the man wouldn't share the video with her parents.

At least that had been her hope. And up until now, Brooke had believed that she had gotten away with it. After all, what incentive would that nan have had to actually send that to her parents, and would they look at it? Luckily, nothing else had come from the little misadventure, right. Her parents never said anything and her fiancé never found out.

Brooke audibly came, at least partially complying with her captors quota. Noticing this, her captor told her "ass, reminiscing about the time we met are you? How cute. I want to share something with you. Look in the folder laying next to your cage." Brooke looked and saw a little green office folder by her cage. She brought it through a little slant in the bottom her her cage which looked specifically designed for that purpose.

The folder was filled with pictures of a Facebook account. With horror, Brooke looked and noticed that the man had been true to his word. He has share the video in a direct private message to her own FATHER the day after it was taken.

"That's right cunt your father saw the video and didn't tell a soul. And that's not it, flip the pages. He couldn't get enough. The poor old man never responded and thought it would all go away, but he never realized that I can see every single time he clicked on that video. Turn the page. Your father watched your entire video 53 times in the past 7 years. Every single page documents another click. The most recent click was two days ago!"

Brooke started sobbing. This couldn't be true. But it was. She looked at every single page. They all shows her father's Facebook account. Staring at her video.

"Imagine cunt. Every time your father would look at you. You were his dirty little secret. How long do you think he has these thoughts? You are an object Brooke. The sooner you realize that the better."