Brooke's Last Decision, Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman's kidnapping fantasy is taken way too far.
7.4k words
4.47
16k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[hope you all enjoy my first attempt at a very dark fantasy, please contact me if you would like to discuss or have feedback]

CHAPTER ONE: I shouldn't take this too far

Brooke was a cute petite girl (25) with freckles and long brown hair. On multiple occasions she would be mistaken for much younger, which bothered her a little, but she had told herself that maybe that was a good thing.

In many ways Brooke's life was going well. She had a fiancé who she thought she loved, she had and comfortable life, and she preferred to be a private individual and keep to herself. But then again, in many ways she felt like an absolute failure. She has always been the star student all throughout school and her goal in life, at least the public story, was to go to medical school and be a doctor. At this point she had dedicated almost half of her 25 years on this earth to that goal. She had taken countless internships, taken the hardest courses in college, studied for the MCAT for an entire year. When she failed to get accepted the first time she was devastated. Her friends and family told her they believed in her, that everything was okay, she just needed to wait another year and retake the exam. This time her score slightly improved, but still no acceptances. She tried one more year and decided to work as a certified nursing assistant. The job was basically slave labor, it was menial backbreaking and demeaning work that paid minimum wage, but she told herself she needed to do it to make her dreams a reality. But when the third application window came and went, Brooke felt a level of devastation and failure that she had never experienced before.

Unfortunately this news could not have come at a worse time. Brooke's fiancé was out of town for a week, she was just alone in his home, crying and sobbing and feeling completely worthless. She knew that it was probably best for her to talk to someone, but she also knew they would want to discuss what happened, that she would have to tell them, that she would have to dwell on her failure and that was the last thing she wanted to do. Brooke just needed a release from this hell. She needed an escape, any escape from these emotions, she needed something dark and exciting.

With great hesitation Brooke turned to a sick and dark online world that she has sworn to leave behind. In college Brooke had development an obsession with women being treated as objects and slaves. It had started off relatively tame. She learned in world history about the Romans and their slaves girls, how they were treated and used for sex. She had learned about how the Vikings took young captives, enslaved them and bred them against their will. Brooke imagined what would happen to her if she were transported back in time a thousand years and those thoughts of being owned, used, bred, and kept as property forever with no rights had completely taken her over.. Brooke would often spend hours late at night lying in bed staring at deviant art comics of women and girls being abducted and sold at a slave market.

Brooke gradually developed an extreme obsession with being abducted and owned by some pervert. Of losing her rights completely, of being naked and shackles and caged, of every aspect of the process of becoming broken property. At one point in college she has even gone so far as to sign up for a website called collar space as a potential slave and to make a post saying that she wanted to be owned as a TPE slave. Needless to say the reaction she received from men had been "intense." It was in fact, the most intense feeling that she ever had. Too intense. She had spend that entire night up late, talking to men who wanted to kidnap her and own her completely. Brooke had the best orgasm of her life that night, exposing herself without face to perverts online, roleplaying, and talking about being kept as a slave. But after a sleepless night in college she has decided to delete the app. This was too much for her, she couldn't handle the dark and submissive thoughts, she wasn't about that life...

But today was different. In a very real way, Brooke felt that she has nothing to lose, she was giving up on her dream to be a doctor. And in another real way, Brooke hates herself and felt like committing some "self harm" in the most "Brooke" way she knew how.

So, sitting in her panties and a t shirt under her covers, tears streaming down here eyes, Brooke decided to create a new reddit account and explore her dark fantasy. She started off exploring, rape fantasy videos definitely peaked her interest. But after a while she realized that her fetish was much darker. Brooke's fetish was to know what a true and absolute loss of freedom looked like.

Brooke started off simple and just began to roleplay as a slave girl in a subreddit. It was...

Okay...

Brooke could tell that everyone was just a poser. It was supposed to be fun, and it was, but it just couldn't scratch the itch. Brooke took a few drinks. She needed more, needed something extreme. She spent an hour or two browsing deviant art, this was better, but she needed human interaction.

Eventually, Brooke found a BDSM personals page. She told herself "what's the harm in getting carried away a little" She took a deep breath, and took the plunge, posting the following:

"25 F, I want to be abducted and enslaved. I am sick of my life, I want a pervert with a creepy van to stalk me and kidnap me. I want to be enslaved permanently, to have all of my rights taken away forever, to be made into a piece of property. I want this reddit post to be the last decision I ever make. I want you to take me, break me, and photograph the moment I realize I fucked up and forfeited my freedom by making this post. Make me regret this decision every moment for the rest of my pathetic life, however long you decide that will be."

Brooke took a deep breath and hit post. She knew the response would be insane, but the response was truly legendary. Brooke spent the entire night edging, responding to every single person who contacts her. Most were posers, many just wanted to feed their own fantasies and she was fine with that. But the ones that really got Brooke off were the ones who were serious. At least, five separate men sent Brooke photographs of actual dungeons and basements that had been converted to prison cells. One woman even wanted to "breed her" like an animal. Sure there were plenty of posers here, but Brooke couldn't shake the idea that one or two of them may have been real and capable of hurting her. They talked to her in such detail that it always sent her over the edge and she would talk with these men for hours and hours about her fantasy.

Brooke knew that she had gone too far when she activated her web cam, pointed it down and started responding to requests for photos. But the degradation, the idea that she might go too far, just sent her over the edge and she couldn't stop herself from going too far.

But it was just, a fantasy, right...? Nothing real would happen, and besides, she would never release her face or any personal or identifying details. What's the harm in a stupid little game, and the people on the other side certainly seem to enjoy...

CHAPTER 2: Going too far

Brooke spent the day week up almost 20 hours a day, just chatting, reposting, getting thousands of views and likes. She craved the attention and excitement. This was overwhelming her and she began to feel like maybe she needed to just delete her reddit account. Brooke decided she was going to delete her account, but wanted to finish talking to one person who has turned her on the most. This person was one of the most extreme and has continually asked for her details, promised to kidnap her and never let her go and would repeatedly harass her for her info. Brooke enjoyed this fantasy, but she would never be any more than a tease to get men off and would never share her name. That is when it happened. Brooke was talking to this man and taking a photo when she forgot that her photo ID that she needed for work was in her camera roll. She went to send her photo to the mysterious stranger and must have accidentally added her ENTIRE ID. Brooke sent and immediately realized her mistake and quickly hit delete in the chat after only about a second. Surely that wouldn't be enough time for this man to make a screenshot.

Brooke went to sleep, nervous and unsure and frightened and a little wet.

The next morning Brooke decided this has all gone too far and went to delete her reddit when Brooke simply received a message from the man reading "your fantasy is going to become a reality slave, Google your full name."

In absolute shock and horror Brooke entered her full name into a search bar. The first result was a website dedicated to exposing women. What she saw sunk her to the floor. A page with a thousand views and rising where every single photo she has ever posted on social media has been carefully detailed and cataloged. Every single person she had teased on reddit was posting every single picture she has sent them. And they were plotting...

There were hundreds of posts discussing Brooke, they had already figured out where she lived, they had figured out that her boyfriend was gone for the weekend, they knew where she worked and they were taking bets on who would kidnap her first. Some men were even offering to buy her from anyone else who would do the kidnapping and a separate "auction" page has been setup. Brooke clicked on the icon and found a set of a hundred of her photos lines up and a complex bidding system. She had already reached over 100k in value...

Brooke was mortified. She knew she was fucked. She knew the only thing to do was to go to the police, but would it even help with these many people after her. She knew one thing, her life as she knew it, was basically over. At least she has distracted herself from med school...

CHAPTER 3: I went too far

From a distance, the whole situation seemed laughable.

Brooke's heart pounded beneath her breast as she scrolled down through her 'bio'. How could they find out SO much so fast?! Her address, her schooling, her job history. She ran a hand through her long dark hair as she scrolled through the pictures SHE had sent. Some were posted exactly as she had; others had 'tributes' in the form of glistening white globs spatters across her freckled face and hair.

Still others included comments. One suggested getting her braces, despite her perfect white teeth, to accentuate her youthful look. Another went the other direction, suggesting hormones and stimulation until she was a lactating, uddered abomination! Others just wanted her mouth; relishing the idea of her pouty lips wrapped around their girth until they --. She closed the pictures and snatched up her phone.

Enough was enough. The fantasy was amazing. But this was FAR too close to home. She dialed 911 but frowned before she could jab the 'call' button. Was this an emergency? What would she tell them?

"Hi," she blurted to nobody. "My name's Brooke and I've been doxxed online." She blinked hard. "I've been doxed and now people are saying rude disgusting things about me online." She felt her shoulders slump. "Hey, this is Brooke and I started posting some twisted fantasies online and now it's gotten too real and GEE I sure hope the local reporter is having a slow day and can post a whole story about what a freak I am."

Her head dipped back in defeat. Jonathan! She snatched her phone up again and swiped to his name. The big goof had only been out of town a day and a half and would still be gone another week but just hearing his voice would calm her.

'Hey Brookie,' he would say, knowing that she hated that nickname, 'what's the matter?' And then she would... WHAT... tell the truth?

"Hey," she announced again to the dead line. "I've been emotionally cheating on you for months now and I basically begged someone to abduct me and now it seems scary and I want you to protect me." Her voice was getting smaller as she spoke. He would protect her anyway, she knew, he would run home and kiss her fears away and a week later it would all seem so distant and silly. Except that the cheating would always be between them. Maybe he'd never say anything but he'd always have that thought and SHE would have been the cause. She jabbed the call button anyway.

She got his voicemail. Her bored sounding fiancé announced his name before the automated voice returned to announce that the voicemail was full and hung up on her. Brooke's dark eyes fluttered for a moment before the tip of her pink tongue poked out between her lips. "Hey baby, it's me. I just... missed the sound of your voice. Talk to you later."

She closed the page... HER page and stepped away from the computer. She, Brooke, was being discussed and auctioned online to get abducted. But by whom? A bunch of basement dwelling, terminally online nerds were sizing her up like a piece of meat and sharing boastful stories about how THEY would grab her. If they weren't using her real name and address it really would make her smirk... or moan. But they DID know her name and as the price climbed higher and higher, she didn't feel like giggling.

Exercise helped. Exercise always helped. She had to force herself out the door for a long jog but the alternative was hiding inside forever like a frightened mouse. The physical activity cleared her thoughts. The reality of the situation was that this was probably no more of a fantasy for the online crowd than it was for her. It just felt more real because it was her name! She might get some threatening mail or a phone call in the dead of night but there were women like her everywhere. In streets and homes and parking lots and... everywhere. So the odds of someone coming to her town to her street to her house and getting past her door and her fiancé seemed so tiny.

And yet...

Again and again, during the job, Brooke found herself eyeing other people on the sidewalk. She was tiny and easily most men could pick her up easily beneath one arm. Just running along like this, she could find herself in the back of a van with a hood over her head before she even knew what was happening!

She pushed that thought away by the time she got home and retreated to her yoga mat for some spiritual centering. Things weren't as bad as they seemed.

A day passed. Then two and three. She spoke briefly with Jonathan but didn't mention a thing about her scare. The first day, she'd expected HIM to mention it, as if the site she'd seen would have somehow made it to him. That fear had passed too and she'd quickly returned to her usual habits. She studied, she worked like a dog, she went for her run and avoided the siren call of her computer completely.

Except...

Brooke was SURE it was the thought of that site that was playing tricks on her. A few times, she'd been sure a van was following her but each time it had pulled off onto a sidestreet just before she got to work or home. And during one of her shifts, a man had waited for hours, claiming to be waiting for his daughter but he had eyed Brooke the whole time. Still, nobody met her on the way to her car or texted her any pictures of her out doing mundane tasks and again she breathed a sigh of relief.

By the end of the fourth day, Brooke returned to her computer. Her fiancé was out and she was SO tempted to return to the site and see her current value. Just thinking about it was making her nipples stiffen; but she avoided it at first. She payed bills and responded to emails and pressed her thighs together tightly as the tingling spread.

"Damn it," she muttered to herself as she finally pulled up the site again. The same fear licked at her heart at it opened. The price HAD gone up but was also leveling out. Some of the conversations had been switched to private for some reason but she ignored that. It was like the mafia was hunting for her and she bit her lip as one hand started to creep back down between her legs.

"Yes," she whispered, "take me." She reached up suddenly and flipped open Jonathan's webcam. This site didn't have an option for cam chat. Nobody would see, but that didn't matter as she pushed back in her chair and spread her legs. One hand slid up, teasing at the nub of a nipple visible beneath the tight fabric of her tanktop. The other slid down and traced the edges of her pussy through the sheer fabric of her yoga pants. "Come... find me," she purred as she closed her eyes.

CHAPTER 4: Why The Fuck Am I Enjoying This!!

Brooke was positively dripping and couldn't handle how real this fantasy had become. She thought to herself about what it would feel like to be auctioned off in front of a thousand people and the she thought about what it would feel like to be "owned" as chattel or human property. Would she have a good master or mistress, who would buy her. Would they be good to her? "The men with prison cells in their basements had to be posers right, they couldn't possibly be serious. The woman who wanted to breed me just has to be some virgin in a basement somewhere, roleplaying. " Brooke thought.

In her excitement, Brooke went to get her cute little purple bullet vibrator. Took down her yoga pants and panties without any fanfare, inserted it in her. She turned and straddled her fiancés office chair humping it and pushing the bullet vibrator against her clit furiously. Every once in a while she would yell out as a part of her fantasy "please don't kill me," "no, please let me go," "a slave, I can't be a slave," "I want to see my fiancé, you can't do this to me!." "please don't beat me!"

Brooke ended, and had a shattering orgasm. She was addicted to the rush. But was happy that this nightmare seemed to be dying down. Brooke then went to take a shower and freshen up. She then put on a t shirt and a pair of black lace Victoria secret panties and prepared for bed.

Brooke suddenly remembered that she had stupidly turned the webcam on and went back to her fiancé's office to turn it off. Suddenly, she go curious again and needed a rush. Brooke decided to check HER website one more time. What she saw, broke her and brought her to tears.

She noticed a notification at the top of the screen, her "price" had suddenly doubled. Up to half a million in untraceable bitcoin. Brooke started to get concerned. Suddenly she saw another notification. With horror, Brooke realized that somehow someone had recorded everything she said.

Brooke was terrified. this was all getting too real. In the morning she would have to tell someone she thought. But would she, had anything changed. Brooke didn't know what to do and she was exhausted. Meekly, Brooke retreated under her covers with tears down her face. Five minutes later, she was gently stroking her pussy to thoughts of her demise.

Brooke had a problem and it was about to get much worse...

CHAPTER 5: I still don't recognize the danger

The next day, Brooke woke up in her own bed feeling comfortable and well rested. She walked out side to her living room where her adoring fiancé, who had apparently returned earlier that morning, was up already cooking her breakfast. Brooke was so excited to see him that she ran all the way across the hall and jumped him grasping his waist with her body and embracing him with a sensual kiss on the lips. He made her feel like this entire nightmare was over. Eagerly Brooke sunk to her knees and told her fiance "I missed you master, please let me welcome you home." That kind of talk was a little out of place for Brooke, but she was exploring her submissive side and her fiance didn't mind. Slowly she undid his jeans, pulled his cock out, put it halfway down her throat and started to suck. As Brooke was sucking she imagined again what it would feel like to be "purchased" and "owned" by a man, then she thought of HER website again and just couldn't control herself.