Brooke's Game 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke grabbed onto me and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I passionately made out with this 18-year-old.

Our hot, steaming bodies pressed together as I reached around and held her close to me, grabbing her ass.

Brooke then gripped me and threw me down onto my back.

"My turn." She said with a smile and pulled her hair back.

I watched her young body straddle on top of me. I was pretty tired from fucking her, so I was happy to let her do the work. Plus getting to see her entire body was a big plus.

Brooke sat up, grabbed my cock, and aimed it for her drenched pussy.

"Ooooh yeess!" She moaned as she slid down my pole.

I looked at her smooth lips stretched around me, then back up at her heavy tits.

"You really do love fucking me don't you?" She asked, a husk in her voice and her hair falling around her face.

"You know I do," I panted, "but it doesn't make you any less of a bitch."

Brooke's small hands landed on my chest, and she slowly started riding my shaft up and down. It was so slow, so tight that I felt the rim of her pussy as it moved every inch up and down on me.

"You still love it though," she whispered, looking into my eyes. "I love it too. I love that you'd rather have me than her."

My hands moved and gently grabbed onto her smooth thighs.

"She's better than you in every other way." I told her.

"But you prefer to fuck me." Brooke replied, still slowly guiding her pussy up and down on my cock.

"I do," I admitted. "You're the best I've ever had."

"Ooooh god," Brooke moaned, my words having some effect on her. "Tell me what you prefer about me."

"Your tight cunt," I panted, gripping her thighs harder, "your big, beautiful tits."

"What else?" Brooke whispered, her pussy getting even wetter around me.

"You curvy ass, your thick, firm thighs." I moaned quietly.

"Keep going." She moaned.

One of her hands reached up and squeezed her right tit, forcing my cock to twitch inside of her.

"I love your lips," I whispered, then Brooke stared at me, and everything felt like it was silent, "I love... I love your eyes."

"Fuuuck," Brooke moaned at that, "I love your dick," She panted and rode me a little faster. "I love your body... I love that you want me over Charlotte."

For a second, I thought about telling her what Charlotte was saying last time we had sex, but I decided against it.

"Only because you're a bigger slut." I told her with a smile.

"I'll be the biggest slut for you," She moaned. "You can fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck my mouth.... Maybe one day fuck my ass."

"Fuuck!" I grunted at the thought of being the first in that tight little asshole.

"You want that don't you? To fuck every hole I have?" She asked, riding me faster again.

"Yes... fuck yes I do." I moaned.

My body tensed up. Her faster riding had me on the edge, and I knew what was about to happen.

"I'm cumming.... Brooke, I'm cumming." I moaned.

Then suddenly.

SLAP!

Brooke's open palm struck hard across my face which sent a wave of shock throughout my body.

"Fucking hold it in!" She shouted.

"You fucking bitch!" I growled back.

SLAP!

She hit me again.

"Don't you fucking dare cum in me yet. I'm not done with you." She moaned.

Her head went down, and her tongue ran against my neck. I automatically tilted to one side, letting her lips and tongue explore all over my neck.

"Don't cum yet." She whispered, her cunt slowly going up and down.

Her nails dug into my chest, firmer, causing me a little pain.

"Brooke... fuck." I grunted.

Just as I thought, I was getting to the point of no return she dug her nails deeper into my chest.

"Hold it, hold it." She whispered.

Her lips pressed against my collar bone, then moved up to my left shoulder. They wrapped around my skin, her teeth gently digging into me.

"Fuck... I can't." I moaned.

Once again, her nails dug into me, this time dragging down my pecs.

"Don't.... keep it in, fuck it feels so good." She whispered and carried on biting and sucking on my shoulder.

Her tits occasionally pressed against my body as she rode me.

It was too much, and I couldn't hold it in.

"Brooke I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I urgently moaned, knowing that nothing could stop this.

Brooke must've sensed it because this time she started riding me even faster. She was bouncing her young pussy up and down my entire cock, slamming herself down onto me.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" I grunted as Brooke bit down harder onto me and her nails dug into me more.

Until it hit me.

"FUUUUCCKKK I'M CUMMINNNGGG!!" I roared at the top of my lungs.

Her pussy rode my cock as I unleashed my thick, hot cum deep into her. Shot after shot after shot of cum fired out of me, filling her up entirely.

It was fucking amazing! My head felt light, and every shot of cum made my entire body spasm.

"Ooooh fuuuckkk!" I moaned as she kept biting and licking me, her pussy milking every last drop of cum from my balls.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... Brooke," I moaned as she slowed down. "Oh god, that was fucking amazing."

My cock started to go soft inside of her cum filled pussy, and then her teeth really bit down on my shoulder.

"Oooh fuck!" I shouted at the wincing pain.

Brooke then sat up, looked at my shoulder, and smiled. But just as I went to look, her palm slapped across my face as hard as ever. My cheek burnt as I looked up at her, no longer smiling but staring at me with a blank face.

"Don't you ever try and end things with me again." She spat out.

She got off me, and cum leaked out of her pussy and onto my balls.

"Get out of my room." She said.

What the fuck?

I stood up, confused by this sudden anger from her.

Without saying another word, I headed to the bathroom to clean myself up.

That's when I saw it.

The one spot that Brooke was sucking and biting on, that fucking bitch! There was a very clear and painfully obvious love bite! Not to mention the scratch marks from her fingernails down my chest.

Fuck!

I didn't realise it at the time, but she even broke a bit of the skin on my chest with her nails. I must've been too caught up in the moment to notice.

This is bad! I thought. There's no explaining this if Charlotte sees it.

I marched back to Brooke's room in a fit of rage, but when I got there, she had locked the door.

"Brooke! Open the fuck up!" I shouted and banged on the door.

"No thanks, I've cum enough for today." She shouted back in a playful tone.

"Brooke! What the fuck do you think you're doing!" I shouted again.

"Just a little reminder on who has control in this relationship," She laughed out. "Now leave me alone."

That fucking bitch!

I quickly ran back into the bathroom and looked at the painfully obvious love bite and scratch marks. How the fuck was I going to hide this from Charlotte?

First things first though, I knew I stunk of sex, so I had a shower and went back to my room. Annoyingly, the marks hadn't gone down.

I threw on jogging bottoms and a big hoody, managing to hide them and went back downstairs and sat in the living room.

I couldn't believe she did this! What was she thinking? This was way too risky!

Brooke didn't come down from her room at all that night, and when Charlotte got back, I was on edge the whole time.

When we went to bed, I panicked and got dressed while she was out of the room, and luckily, I managed to cover everything up.

I didn't know how long those marks would last, but I knew Charlotte couldn't see me with a top off for at least a few days.