Brooke's Pregnancy

Story Info
It's how any good cumslut gets through her pregnancy.
5.4k words
3.98
44.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting, over-18 adults who hold no resemblance to anybody either dead or alive! This story contains diaper play, cum eating, anal penetration and questionable consent. Please do not read if this is not your thing.

I was on my hands and knees, waiting patiently. My rounded stomach hung underneath me. When I shifted to get a bit more comfortable, I let out in involuntary whimper and clenched around the dildo inside me. I eased back against it, taking more of it inside me, then eased back out. Then, I had to stop. The temptation to fuck myself frantically against it until I could cum was too strong, and master had ordered me not to do that.

Over the course of my pregnancy, he had enjoyed keeping me needy and aroused, which hadn't been helped by the baby in my stomach.

Usually, he tied me up when he went to work, in my 'animal' position as he called it. Hands and knees, naked, my bred stomach highlighted and legs spread. Then, he had programmed a dildo to fuck me, in and out, keeping me sore and achy and needy. Sometimes, I was allowed to cum as much as I wanted, and I just had to sit and take the hard pounding the dildo gave me even when I was exhausted. Sometimes, however, like today, master liked me to use my mounting posts.

These were dildos, situated around the house at various heights, just stuck to walls and various other objects around the house. I wasn't allowed to cum when I had to use them, but I had to stay stuck on one of them like a pig on a spit all day. He made sure to keep live-streaming cameras on me, so he knew I was still needy and desperate whilst stuck on my mounting posts.

I eased back again, biting my lip as I thought of what a bad idea this was. I couldn't cum. I wasn't allowed to cum on my mounting posts. The only time I was allowed to cum was when something was thrusting inside of me, using me, instead of me using it.

"You should only care about me and our baby." Master had informed me. "Not about your desperate little pregnant cunt."

I knew it was true. I hadn't thought it was possible, however, but pregnancy had indeed made my slit even needier. Even though I was often sore from the dildos pounding, or my masters use, or even his friends uses, I would still find myself waking with masters cock in my mouth, suckling desperately even in sleep.

I felt a strange fluttering in my stomach as I eased myself up and down the mounting post. A hint of pride filled me as evidence of my daddy's love made itself known. I was a good girl. I was doing what I was meant to do.

I was so distracted with my thoughts, I did not hear my daddy's car draw up. The first I knew, the door was opening and his voice filled the house.

"Little cow!"

He'd started calling me that, since my tits had started filling with milk. It had humiliated me at first, and still did when he called me that in front of his friends, and so he did it all the more, even asking one of his friends to 'milk the cow before you feed her' once.

I'd cum especially hard that day.

He came into the living room where I was, his eyes brightening when he saw me.

"Oh, what a good girl." He crooned, coming immediately towards me and kneeling beside me. He dipped a hand between my legs, tracing where my hole was helplessly stretched whilst his other hand massaged my swollen stomach.

"No cums at all today." He confirmed, tilting my head and kissing me roughly. "That must have been awful for such a mindless little cow. I saw how hard it at lunch. When you started to bite the pillow I was sure you were going to be bad! I was trying to think of a punishment when I saw you control yourself." He spanked me hard on the arse, making me squeal and clench powerlessly around the post. "Good girl. And good breeding bitches get rewards, don't they?"

I breathed a sigh of relief, looking up towards him with pleasure. Rewards were always nicer than punishments, even though I did know I deserved to be punished sometimes. That time he had me sleep with my head strapped to another mans penis, having to accept every disgusting thing that came from that penis into my mouth, had been a particularly hard punishment.

I wondered hopefully if he would get me to do that again soon.

"But first," abruptly, he stood up and pulled me from the post. "I need to feed my cow."

I yelped at the sudden abrasive loss, but master did not care. He massaged my stomach again and then led me to the sofa. Considering for a moment, he instructed me to wait standing whilst he went to get a towel so I wouldn't get drippy cunt juices all over his nice things. When he came back, he was carrying a thick towel, a blank brown box and a tall glass, filled to the brim with a thick, gooey liquid.

My stomach clenched as I recognised the glass. I had seen it this morning as daddy had got me to stroke his 'stickies' into it. He always did that in the morning now, put me on my knees in the kitchen to use my mouth or cunt to get himself hard enough, then cum into a glass for me to drink later.

There were several bottes filled with cum left in the fridge. As part of the deal daddy made with his friends, as well as them being able to use me for their own pleasure, they had to contribute a certain amount of cum for my feeding each week.

Master lay down the towel, debated, then sat down next to it, leaving the unmarked brown box to the side.

"Come and get your snack, slut." He murmured gently.

I knew what happened when I made a fuss, so I sat on the towel. When he opened his arms, not handing me the glass, I snuggled into them firmly.

He stroked my hair back from me face, tipping the glass so the rim was pressed against my lips. I could feel how cold the bottle was, could see how congealed the matter it contained was. It was mixed with something, I knew that, but it never took away from the taste. I couldn't help it, my mouth clamped shut of its own volition. Daddy sighed, then, without warning, popped his thumb into my mouth, then forcing my mouth wide so that the liquid began to dribble down into my mouth.

"Now then, do what you do best." He grinned down at me. "Swallow."

I had no choice. Reluctantly, I began to swallow the liquid as it gathered momentum, filling my mouth just as soon as I had swallowed the last mouthful.

I hated it, and my pussy just got wetter in the towel.

"Now, today's treat is going to be something a little different." Daddy began to murmur as I made audible gulping noises. "And, you may think you won't love it at first. But you know you're wrong, don't you? Because daddy knows it will make you happy."

I stared up at him suspiciously, having to stick my tongue into the glass to lap at the remaining parts. The dregs were stuck in the glass, making it harder to get the cold mess into my mouth.

He didn't seem to notice, instead lightly trailing his fingers down my body, to dip into my needy hole and then just as quickly come back up again.

"I got you a present." He told me eventually, tilting the glass a little higher so I could finish the entire thing. I could feel his cock against me, hardening the more he thought of this gift he was going to give me. Or maybe it was the look of me debasing myself as I licked and sucked for the last remaining bits of his cold cum. I wasn't sure.

When I'd finished, he straightened me and set the glass aside. Then, with a wicked grin, he reached for the unmarked box. He rummaged for a moment, whatever was in the box crinkling insistently before it was removed.

I blinked, unsure what I was looking at initially.

"It's a diaper!" Daddy informed me delightedly. "This way, we don't have to put any towels down to save my nice things from your filthy cunt! I've been mulling it over since we found out you were bred, and spoke to a few of my friends. And you do leave such a mess around, you barely have time to lick it all up off the floor!"

When I just stared uncomprehendingly, he shook it at me. It crinkled, a non-descript white colour.

In the fact of my less than enthusiastic response, daddy frowned.

Abruptly, he reached forward and cupped my pussy. I yelped and he gave me a stern look as he crammed two fingers inside me.

I immediately moaned, spreading my legs wider. The diaper was forgotten in the wake of incessant need. It always was the same with him. It didn't matter what challenge he put in my way, the moment he got anywhere near my pussy, I spread my legs and implied 'Yes sir'.

"That's a good girl." He crooned softly to me, thrusting his fingers in and out. "You really are a slave to this thing, aren't you? I thought you were bad before you were bred but this," he chuckled "is insanity. But this is how stupid you'll be for the rest of your life, as I intend to keep you constantly bred. And even stupid little whores know daddy knows best for them, don't they?"

He twisted his hand so that his palm was pressed against my clit. After the all-day stimulation I was desperate.

"Don't they?" He repeated more firmly.

I nodded frantically, gasping out as his fingers curled against that angelic spot right inside me. I began to gently rock my hips against his thrusting hand, humping gently but insistently.

"Yes." I gasped out.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy knows best for me."

He curled his fingers against that textured place that I loved. I made a keening, gasping sound, falling backwards as if I could no longer keep myself up.

He suddenly withdrew his hand, wiping clean his soaking fingers on the inside of my thigh.

"Good bitch." He chuckled, smoothing his hand over my stomach. "So, if you want to cum, I need you to come upstairs with me."

Mindless, willing to do anything he wished just as long as I felt that elusive orgasm, I followed him up the stairs, to one of the bathrooms adjacent from his room.

"Now, then. Let me just put this down and then we can get you all taped in." Daddy told me gleefully, tugging me further into the room. When I hung back, nervous, his gaze softened somewhat. "You won't be diapered at all times, you know. Only when I think you need it. When you're bred and mindless, or when you need to be reminded just how pathetic you are."

He led me further into the room and laid diaper out on the floor. He then encouraged me down onto the floor in front of it and urged me to lean back.

"It's already catching your cummy juices!" He was pleased to note as I felt the padded crotch of it beneath my cunt. "Now, remember, you don't touch this diaper. I will, or one of your other sirs. Try not to wet yourself, as I don't know when I will remember to change you. This is about not leaving slutmess around, not about anything else. Do you understand?"

As he spoke, he began to efficiently clean up my messy cunt, wiping away my 'slutmess' and then tutting when more immediately appeared. I murmured an agreement, trying desperately not to wiggle my hips to try and urge him to fuck me. He then pulled the diaper snuggly to my pussy, so it was almost rubbing against my desperate hole and helpless clit when I moved. It crinkled, and my face flushed with embarrassment.

Daddy then finished taping me up efficiently and sat back to admire his handiwork.

I didn't want to think of how I looked. Pregnant stomach curved over the top of a thick adults diaper, tits loose and swollen, lips a little bit swollen from sucking out the remainder of the cum from the glass.

Daddy reached forward and cupped my face, his delight momentarily paused.

"I want you to know I know you're not a baby." He reassured me in a soft tone. "And I don't want you to be a baby. I just know how to keep my slut desperate, and keep me making your delicious snacks."

I relaxed infinitely at his serious tone.

"I know, daddy." I agreed, sitting up and immediately wriggling. The thick, padded diaper was pressed tightly against my aching slit.

Where was the orgasm I was promised?

Daddy must have seen the question in my eyes as he chuckled and stepped away from me.

"This isn't the end of your reward." He promised me with a wink.

I opened my mouth, desperate to query what he meant, when there was a loud rap at the door.

I had a feeling my reward was about to begin.

-0-

"... and I said to him, you can't talk to me like that? Who do you think you are?"

Gck, gck, gck.

"That must've gone down a- goddddd- treat."

"It really didn't. He was calling me all sorts of names, but he couldn't exactly do anything, could he?" Daddy continued.

"Mmmm. Pissant twerp."

"Getting above himself, he really is." Daddy agreed. "Do you need anything else? Gravy? Wine?"

Gck. Gck. Ggcckkk

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff. I'm fine, thank you. This food is delicious, compliments to the chef."

"What do you say, honey? Sir just gave you a compliment."

I paused in my suckling of Sir's cock. I was currently sat underneath the dinner table, having cooking and set out the perfect dinner for daddy and his friend. I had been ordered under there immediately as they sat down, to get my dinner, and I'd been thrilled. This particular sir was one of my favourites to service. His cock was thick, veiny and delicious.

"Thank you, sir." I mumbled around his dick.

He growled, reaching under the table to take firm hold of my head and slam himself so deep into my throat I thought I was going to vomit.

"Don't speak with your mouth full." He grunted. "Stupid bitch."

Another reason why he was my favourite, but also the one I was most scared of. He genuinely didn't give a shit. I was just a cum receptacle to him.

"I love that... mmm, yeah, right there... the sound of her diaper. The more I roughly I treat her, I can hear the crinkling as she rubs herself against it."

Guiltily, I removed my hand from between my legs. I had begun to enjoy the padded feel of the diaper and had begun to lightly hump myself against it as soon as sir had cock slapped me and forced me to drool on his meat before muzzling me on it.

"Yes, the further along she gets the needier she has become. The other day I had to wait ten minutes to feed her her snack whilst she licked and sucked at the sofa to get her mess out of it! By the time she was finished she had to suck it from my actual dick! I thought enough was enough at that point:"

"Understandable." Sir grunted.

I could feel him throbbing in my mouth and he was rocking into my face harder, his balls slapping my chin as I slobbered. The chair legs squeaked but master continued eating and chatting, uncaring that his friend was about to drain his wad into the woman carrying his child.

Suddenly, against my diapered cunt, I felt a sold object pressing insistently against me.

"Hump me, Whore, if you're so needy." Daddy murmured, pressing his foot hard against the padding. "Make your diaper all messy and wet."

I was so grateful, I hummed around Sir's dick gratefully. I began to bounce back against daddy's foot, humping like the animal he constantly accused me of being. As I did so, I had to pull my plump lips faster up and down Sir's shaft, which caused him to groan and tighten his fist around my hair, tugging at the strands painfully. I could feel my wet crotch rub against the padding, adding to the stimulation I was already feeling.

"What a good little bitch." Sir growled out, his mouth clearly filled with food. "Makes her betters some food and then helps them feed her in return. You couldn't ask for more from an actual dog, could you?"

"No." Daddy agreed, shifting his toes so they pressed against where my clit was, causing me to gasp out.

Suddenly, there was a clatter as Sir dropped his cutlery in his spare hand. Both hands were now in my hir, using it as handles as he moved me the way he wanted me, choking me and causing my eyes to water.

"Here comes dinner, slut." He moaned. "Eat it all up."

As soon as he said it, his cock exploded, shooting hard at the back of my throat. Frantically, I humped my daddy's foot and managed to cum just as Sir was feeding me. I moaned, almost inhaling some of the cum in my noises. He continued to cum, rope after rope filling me mouth until I gave up trying to swallow and just allowed my cheeks to be crammed full with the salty thickness.

I continued to gyrate lazily against Daddy's foot, riding out my own orgasm. Sir withdrew at the last minute to paint my lips and cheeks with the last, weak remnants of cum, keeping me messy and debased.

There was a moment's silence. Sir was breathing heavily above the table, and I panted from below, swallowed my filled mouth over and over heavily.

Finally, Daddy poked his head under the table. When he saw my painted face, my body sweat flushed, he grinned wickedly. His eyes dipped to my swollen stomach, his favourite part of me at the moment.

"I hope you're full, little cow." He cooed at me, reaching down to help me from under the table.

"And if you're not, we can always give you a few more bottles before bed. I have something a little more in mind for the next part of your reward." He glanced over at Sir, who didn't bother to zip up his trousers.

Sir's eyes travelled my body, licking his lips when he saw my stomach but lighting with a terrifying light when he spotted my diaper.

"Oh, yes." He murmured lazily. "I'm more than happy to help you... um, 'reward' the bitch a bit more." He chuckled at some sort of inside joke.

Daddy grinned, tugging me closer and cupping my pussy brazenly.

"Ah." He muttered. "Warm and damp. That will help."

I gulped.

-0-

Daddy did not clean up my face, instead leaving the cum to cool and harden on my lips and across the planes of my appearance. He led me back upstairs, missing the nursery this time and heading straight to his room. Sir followed, his heavy steps behind me causing my heart to hammer and thud.

When we got to the bedroom, Sir shoved me hard until I was sprawled across the bed on my back.

"Watch it." Daddy snapped. "She is still carrying my child."

Sir's eyes were on my body, focusing almost entirely on the lower half and barely flickering towards my face. If my mouth wasn't on his dick, he barely looked at me. I'm fairly sure he didn't know what I looked like without my mouth being wide and stretched around his thick meat.

"Sorry." He murmured, not sounding sorry at all.

My hands went to my diaper, getting ready to remove it. I was never allowed to be in Daddy's room with any clothes on, I knew this.

Daddy suddenly strode straight towards me, slapping his hand against my hands and then cupping my tit roughly.

"What did I say?" He growled. "You, stupid slut, do not remove your diaper. Daddy or one of his friends are the only ones allowed to remove it."

I gulped, glancing at Sir who waited behind Daddy.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." I whispered.

He gripped my tit harder for a minute, allowing the milk to begin to leak from my tit. His eyes focused on it, watching it bead and drip.

"You're just a stupid cow. An animal meant to be fucked and bred. How can I expect you to remember anything?" He finally sighed, as if he was very disappointed in me.

He was right.

He took a step back for a moment.

"Offer your milk to Sir, Cow." He finally told me.

I turned towards the larger man, hesitantly cupping my breast and lifting it.

"Please, Sir." I whispered, staring at him and not sure I believed my own words. "Will you drink this animals milk? It aches."

He waited for a moment, as if considering. Then, sighing as if it was a big hardship, he strode forward and roughly cupped my breast.

He lowered his head, his lips finding my tender nipples and immediately bit down.

I cried out in pain, and daddy was there again. He did not soothe me, or reprimand this Sir, as he sometimes did. This time, he lowered his own mouth to my other nipple and began to suck. It was a different pain then the one Sir caused. Daddy's was an eager suck, as if all he wanted was my milk and didn't care how he got it or what it did to me. Sir's was like he wished to make me feel it, like he wished for me to be in pain whilst he got sustenance from my body.

12