Brooke's Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my recent orgasm, I could feel more wetness building between my legs.

Will this horniness never be eased? I wondered desperately, already begging to feel any thoughts being washed away by this primal desperation.

A noise distracted me, causing my eyes to open as I watched Daddy bring one hand and carefully begin to unbutton his trousers, never ceasing his suckling on me. His cock sprang free as he pushed his trousers down, hard, red and angry. He hadn't cum since he'd got home, which was unusual for him. He'd clearly been holding himself back, ready for this moment.

My eyes were unwillingly drawn back to Sir's dick. It, that had been drained so thoroughly so recently, was already beginning to rise to the occasion. Although not as hard and as big as daddy's, it was still daunting. My throat was sore from the brutal throat fucking I'd endured for my dinner. I wasn't sure I wanted to go through it again.

But, I knew it wasn't up to me. Like everything in my life, I would take what my daddy gave me and whimper for more.

Daddy reached up towards the tabs of my diaper, slowly undoing them and allowing it to droop between my legs slightly.

Sir groaned, lifting his head to watch the diaper being unfolded to expose my wet pussy.

"That is some quality cunt." He groaned. "Is she still as tight as she was before the breeding?"

"Tighter." Daddy muttered around my nipple, unwilling to give up his prize. "All hot and constantly wet... you should hear her beg, man. It's like if I'm not inside of her, she might die. I'd be half afraid if I let her wander the streets she'd bend over for a tramp, just to be filled."

Sir reached forward, but surprisingly did not touch yet.

"What a needy animal." He muttered.

He reached down and began to lazily pump his cock, bringing it to life with each firm stroke.

Daddy raised his head, looking down at me with such tenderness.

He then turned, lying down beside me on the bed.

"Come here, Slut." He instructed.

Glancing unsurely at Sir, I crawled down Daddy's body, ready to take his already weeping dick into my mouth to lube him up.

He laughed horsely, grabbing my hair and hauling me up so we were chest to chest.

"No, no, you've had enough dinner, Cow. We don't want you turning into a little piggy, do we?" He pinched my hips savagely, sure to leave bruises.

Callously, I was manoeuvred so I was on my hands and knees above Daddy, his dick slapping against my inner thigh.

"Now, Cow-girl." He smirked, slapping my arse hard. "Ride."

I reached down immediately, ready to be filled.

I slotted him against my soaking hole and immediately began to bounce, my arse slapping against his thighs as I squealed my delight at being so firmly stretched. Nothing felt better than him inside me. It felt like God. I clenched happily, bouncing faster, Sir's presence forgotten as I delighted.

Sir was moaning, his hands on my hips but allowing me to work the pace. He felt so warm inside me, and he was grunting all the names he loved to call me.

"This is all you're good for, isn't it?" He taunted, watching me chase the pleasure he knew I was desperate for. "Being filled and bred and used. Worthless, useless. The only use you have is to be my cumdumpster."

I nodded frantically, agreeing, as his curve rubbed that particular place inside of me.

The sound of spitting was almost drowned out by the slapping of flesh against flesh. However, my eyes were drawn to Sir, who was right beside me, rubbing his own spit up and down his shaft. His eyes were focused on my body, how I moved, how good of a girl I was being. He eased his thumb over his cockhead, using the liquid he found there to keep wanking faster.

"Give me your tits, Slut." Daddy suddenly commanded, drawing my attention back to him.

I looked back at him, before leaning down, trying to keep my pace even up and down his dick. I offered my tits to him and he immediately latched on. Now his hands were on my hips, slowing me to an unbearable slow ride, until I was almost still.

Then, against my puckered, unused hole, I felt it. A cold, gel like liquid and a hard, insistent dick.

Sir took hold of my waist, bending me even further over Daddy as he rubbed his dick up and down my rosette.

"Please." I gasped out, my wide eyes going to Daddy. "I haven't..."

Two hard spanks from two different hands met my arse cheeks, causing them to wobble and shake.

"Shut up, slut." Sir growled in my ear, beginning to push himself in unerringly. "The only time that mouth should be open is for somebody to stick something in it."

"Ohhhh." I moaned, half in pain, half in pleasure as Sir kept pushing inside me.

Daddy began to move before he was even fully in, his pleasure on the forefront of his mind. When Sir finally had stretched me full, his balls resting against me, he let out a pleased groan. He wrapped my hair around his fist as if it was a pair of reigns, and began riding me like a horse covering a mare.

At the same time, Daddy was using me for his own pleasure, the men alternating their thrusting so I was always filled in some sort of hole.

I was truly only there to be used, to clench and milk them on their cum. A living fuckdoll, warm and wet.

"Oh, what a good girl. You're desperate to be filled from all holes, aren't you? Dripping with our cum. What do you say, cum guts?" Daddy asked me in between panting breaths.

"Thank... thank you." I gasped out as Sir thrust particularly hard inside me, the hurt blending into pleasure until I could barely hear myself whine.

"I won't last long, slut." Sir growled, sounding particularly angry, as if it was my fault. "You're too tight, too fucking slutty with two men fucking your pregnant body."

"I'm sorry." I moaned.

"I'll make you sorry, whore." Sir informed me harshly. He yanked my hair back hard, causing me to arch as he began hammered my arse so hard I couldn't help but begin to almost cry.

Daddy laughed when he saw the tears, keeping hold of my hips to make sure I continued to ride him.

"Here it comes. Take it all, bitch." Sir roared in my ear, humping once, twice, three times then roaring, biting down on my shoulder.

I could feel the jets of heat in my arse, being filled with ripe after rope of creamy seed.

It was as if the heat or the hardness of Sir's orgasm triggered Daddy's. He too began to moan, debasing me through desperate gasps of breath, thrusting as hard as he could into me until he too began to unload in me.

I screamed as the feeling overwhelmed me, prompting the hair pin trigger of my slutty cunt and causing my orgasm to wrack me.

I was trembling, shaking as my body milked them for every drop of their cum I could possibly get. Long before I was ready, Sir pulled free from my body and collapsed onto the bed next to me. Daddy too pushed me off, until I was lying between them, twitching as their cum began to trickle out of me over my overstimulated body.

Before I was ready, I began to move, knowing it was my job to suck their cocks clean of my filthy girlcum and... I glanced towards Sir, trying not to wrinkle my nose. Whatever had been in my arse.

Sir noted me looking and smirked, tucking his hands behind his head, ready for me to suck my arse off his cock.

However, before I could get far, Daddy paused me with a hand on my arm.

"Wait for a minute, Cow." He murmured, more gently then he had been treating me whilst fucking me.

He urged me back onto my back, then unbelievably, he began to move. He sat up, and rummaged to the side of the bed. When he sat back up, he was holding the diaper that had clearly been pushed right off the bed in our desperate fucking.

"Hips off the bed." He ordered me.

My eyes widened even as I did what he ordered. He couldn't be thinking... he wouldn't...

But, he instantly began to lay the diaper out underneath me, tutting as he noted the cum leaking out of my two holes.

"What a cummy girl." He said in a scolding tone. "We can't have that all over the bed sheets."

He urged me to lie back down on it. He didn't reach for any wipes, however. Any cum that had ended up on the sheets, he wiped up, stuffed back into one of my holes and then lifted his fingers for me to suck clean.

He then quickly taped me back up, the padding one again snugly fit against my over sensitive lips.

He taped me in firmly and then reached down to massage my pussy.

He was covering more of my pussy in cum, massaging it to squelch the mess further around me where I could do nothing about it.

"Now, dirty girls enjoy sitting in their masters cum." He informed me with a grin, lying back down next to me. "And I think you'll enjoy it more than most. In fact, I think cummy girls like you like to sleep in a cum filled diaper. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Not at all. I blinked at him uncertainly, then nodded my head hesitantly. He stroked my hair.

"Good girl. Now," He gestured to his slime covered dick. "I think we have a bed time snack for you to clean up, right here. Get too it, bitch."

12