All Comments on 'Brooke's Wild Ride Ch. 01'

by MisterWildCard

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Love the chapter, love Brooke. She's like the personality of the energetic puppy transplanted into the body of a slutty cheerleader. Very adorable. I liked the bit about SAO. It hasn't aged that well, but it really helped to popularize the video game isekai genre, which is itself a bit of a mixed bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Two of my favorite characters. More please!

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 5 years ago

oh my god, I never thought I'd see a jojo reference in a story on literotica. I love this already just from that. but it's also a quite well-written story, and I applaud you for it. certainly worthy of aimingtomisbehave's world.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Totally

Totally awesome! You captured the Brooke character, and expanded her slutty awesomness! Brooke is one of my favorite people in Ryan's high school world. Can't wait to read more of her story. Five Stars!

Orc2018Orc2018over 5 years ago

Really enjoyed what you have started.

TLMorganTLMorganover 5 years ago

Marvelous job on this story! I think you and Aimingtomisbehave will have a great collaboration. I am keen to hear more about Darla Cohen :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Didn't do anything for me. The new characters felt out if place. Brooke didn't quite come off as the brooke I've already read. Mallory was probably the closest. Overall it's not because this was bad. it's because you're a different writer with a different voice. You didn't quite capture the original characters as well as their creator has. Plus I prefer not having two different voices building two different quirks into one character. You tried but you just lacked that touch to truly get brooke. She was too much airhead valley girl in her speak pattern for my liking.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved it and would like more from you as well. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story, is there gonna be any more?

MisterWildCardMisterWildCardover 4 years agoAuthor

There is a planned second chapter, yes. My work on it got derailed about a year ago from some serious health problems, and I've been getting distracted by other projects since then. One of these days, I'll finish this.

SirColin77SirColin77over 4 years ago
Need more Brooke

Loved the story. Hoping your situation has improved and you will return to add more soon.

lsnid003lsnid003over 3 years ago
Hot!

So glad to see you write this. I saw you have had life interrupting writing, just know I am agreeing with everyone else, more Brooke please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome Venture!!

This is an amazing branch to the awesome story series. Would you please add more parts to this? I love your perspective on it and there is a lot of room to grow with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you the same person? When is more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you the same person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So when are you going to write more? Is the whiny bitch guy gonna be in it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brooke is Best Girl in Senior Year Memories

This is an amazing addition to her character and is frankly more enjoyable than nearly all of SYM sex scenes, as they seem to follow the same cookie cutter pattern

I hope to see more in the future 🙏

maddictmaddict11 months ago

Reagan Hills High, wow I'll say that's true. Thanks for taking me back to school. Senior year memories is a very hot ride. Come on little school girl, tell your Momma I'm a nerd boy too.

Where are these kids parents

maddictmaddict11 months ago

OH you did a great job writing this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done! Remember Brooke is much smarter than she seems.

magwaafmagwaaf3 months ago

So you stopped at 1 story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterWildCard@MisterWildCard
Update 3/28/24 I need to remove "An Un-Conventional Romance" from Literotica, as I am about to sign a print publishing contract for this book that requires the story to be removed from all of its current online locations. This has been one of my most popular works, and I app...