Brooke's Wild Ride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've already seduced me, Brooke." Mallory licked her lips, and arched her back a little, enjoying the way moving her body made Brooke's eyes go wide. "Trust me, you're totally getting into my pants tonight. You don't have to flatter me like that."

"Would..." The normally unflappable Brooke bit her lip nervously. "Could I take a picture of you like this? Please?"

"Starting up a collection like Ryan's?" Mallory giggled, her fingertips trailing across her thighs.

"Nuh-uh. This is just for you and me." Brooke reached out and gently caressed one of Mallory's diminutive breasts. "I don't ever want to forget this moment, like ever."

Both women fell silent, looking into each other's eyes, the room filled only with the sound of their heavy breathing. Mallory spoke up first. "Get your phone, Brooke. I think you just found a way to turn me on even more."

Quick as a flash, Brooke stepped to where she'd left her shoulder bag, and set it down next to the bed as she pulled out her smartphone and activated the camera app. Holding it up sideways, she carefully adjusted the zoom to make sure she was getting every last inch of Mallory's flawless and naked skin.

"How's this?" Mallory tilted her head slightly away from Brooke, but her eyes were looking right at the camera. She had one arm up over her head, her outstretched fingers caressing her buzzed-short hair, while her other hand rested on her stomach, just touching the edge of her waistband. Brooke exhaled sharply, and started taking pictures.

For the next several minutes, Brooke hovered around Mallory's naked body, taking pictures from every possible angle, capturing every detail and nuance of that unforgettable pose. But then Mallory's hand slipped inside her own panties, and Brooke's breathing grew even more labored and aroused.

"Don't stop, cheerleader. Take more pictures. 'Draw me like one of your French girls.'" Mallory's hand found her clit underneath her panties, and she let out a soft moan as she watched Brooke watching her.

"Loved that movie," Brooke whispered, and circled around the bed some more, photographing Mallory's naked beauty.

Her eyes never leaving Brooke, Mallory licked her lips. "Go to the foot of the bed, blondie." As Brooke moved to obey, Mallory spread her legs open wide, her swollen and drenched folds pressing against her underwear. "I'm going to go slow, so make sure get lots of good pictures, okay?"

Brooke nodded, and Mallory reached down to pull the crotch of her panties aside, revealing her full nakedness to Brooke for the first time. Brooke's eyes were glued to her body, but she remembered the camera phone in her hands, and dutifully recorded every detail in beautiful still images. When Mallory slipped two fingers inside herself, a low moan of need filled the room from both women, and Brooke was visibly rubbing her thighs together as she clutched the camera in a death grip.

"Show me your beautiful pussy, Mallory," Brooke said as if in a daze. "Give me your pussy. I need your pussy..." She knelt on the foot of the bed, and zoomed the camera in close to get every intricate detail of Mallory's dripping folds, and how they opened and squeezed around her own fingers.

Mallory pushed a third finger inside herself, and spoke up once more. "It's yours, Brooke. Take off my panties. Take my pussy. Show me all the tricks you learned at your cheerleader orgies." She pulled her fingers back out, and then held them out to Brooke. "Taste me."

Brooke practically lunged forward, taking Mallory's wrist in her grasp and then opening wide to suck on those glistening fingers, working her mouth up and down them as if Mallory's fingers were a firm cock.

Pinching one of her own nipples as she watched Brooke fellate her hand, Mallory shook her head in amazement. "I can't believe I'm doing these things, SAYING these things."

"Like, no regrets, I hope?" Brooke had let go of the hand, and was reaching for the waistband of Mallory's pink panties.

"None whatsoever." Mallory purred as Brooke slid the soaked fabric off her legs, and tossed them behind her shoulder. "I really, really, REALLY want you to lick my pussy, Brooke. Don't hold back, either."

Brooke handed Mallory her phone, and laid down on her stomach between those two perfect spread legs. "You'll learn, like, really quickly, that I don't believe in holding back. Gonna take a picture of the first girl to lick your kitty?"

Mallory held up the smartphone, and held her breath. When Brooke's tongue made first contact along the hood of her clit, she nearly dropped the phone in shock. "JESUS, Brooke, yes!" She barely remembered to hit the button, but she captured a perfect shot: Brooke's blue eyes, looking directly up into the camera over the soft thicket of Mallory's chestnut pubic hair, an expression containing a mixture of devilish mischief, lust, joy, and even a hint of young innocence, all framed by Mallory's smooth upraised thighs. "B-brooke, Look. This picture here?"

The little blonde looked up from her eager work, smiling at her own image on the phone Mallory had turned around to show her. "Yeah?"

"If you don't email me that image before you leave here tonight," Mallory said, her fingers stroking through Brooke's soft blonde hair, "I *will* murder you in your sleep and steal your phone for myself. Because I'm going to be fingering myself to this picture for years to come, you just don't know."

"Everyone needs a Spank Bank, Mallory. I'm, like, totally honored to be in yours." Brooke reached down and slipped a finger between Mallory's folds, and made a show of licking her lips. "Please excuse me, I have left a certain job totally unfinished." She ducked her head again, and resumed lapping softly at those wet folds.

Mallory let her head loll back, and she stared at the ceiling as she felt her nerve endings sizzle like fireworks from Brooke's loving ministrations. "You were right about another thing. A girl really does know all the right ways to lick another girl's pussy. Some guys really love going down, but... it's just not the same. Wow." Brooke gave a short muffled grunt of agreement.

Over the next ten minutes, Brooke continued to work over Mallory's tender womanhood with mouth, teeth, tongue, and touch, bringing her to the edge multiple times, but always backing off just before the point of no return. When this happened for the fifth time, Mallory reached out and grabbed at Brooke's shoulder. "Brooke, you are a SADIST. For the love of God, LET ME COME ALREADY!"

The blonde grinned and sat up, licking the taste of Mallory's honey from her lips. "Mmmm, you're totally ready."

"That's what I'm trying to tell you!" Mallory's forehead was beaded with sweat, and her nipples were almost painfully erect. "If you're trying to make me beg for an orgasm, IT'S WORKING! I will get on my knees if I have to!"

Brooke grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Kinda, yeah!" She made a twirling gesture with one sticky finger. "Turn over onto your knees, Mallory. You're gonna love this next part."

Mallory did so, resting her forearms on her pillow and raising her backside high into the air. "You better not put anything in my ass, blondie. I told you, I'm not into that."

"Don't worry, I remember. I've got, like, something else in mind." Mallory couldn't see what Brooke was doing, but she felt Brooke's weight shift for a moment, and then heard some odd clicking sounds. After a moment, Brooke continued. "So, I was doing all this research into what sort of stuff nerds like, right?" Click-clack. "So, on this total whim, I googled 'nerd sex toys', and you would not BELIEVE the freaky stuff I found! Ah-ah-ahh, no peeking!"

Mallory stopped trying to look over her shoulder, but a new drop of sweat trickled down her forehead, wondering what in the world *Brooke* considered "freaky stuff." "So you ordered this kinky toy, and you brought it with you here?"

"Uh-huh! Aren't I the best?" Now Mallory heard what sounded like a plastic cap being popped, followed by the squirt of some sort of liquid. "Just gonna lube you up a bit first, just in case." Mallory felt Brooke's hand touching her folds again, this time rubbing some sort of lubricant gel on her folds, and then spreading a little inside her as well. "Feel good?"

Mallory shivered happily. "It's a little cool to the touch, but after the thrashing you just gave me, I think that's a good thing. So don't leave me in suspense, what did you get?"

"Well, I found this place that makes dildos. SPECIAL dildos." Brooke giggled. "Like, nerdy dildos that could never be real. The one that I bought? It's what they thought a DRAGON cock might feel like! And even better, they had strap-on belts for 'em!"

Without any further ado, something large and exquisitely different pushed its way into Mallory's pussy, opening her folds wide as Brooke shoved her hips forward. "It's got all these neat little ridges and ribs and bumps on it that a normal cock wouldn't, so I thought it might make for a super-fun treat — and wouldn't you know it, I just happened to meet this most amazing nerd girl who's probably seen all sorts of stuff with dragons in them! It was like destiny, yo!"

Bright blue eyes flashing open wide in shock and pleasure, Mallory released a wordless whimper as she clutched her bed sheets in tight white-knuckled fists. After several more intense thrusts, filling her in ways she hadn't imagined possible, she managed to find her voice again. "Fuck me, Brooke. Fuck me hard with your freaky dildo. Don't stop, don't stop..."

"Wouldn't, like, even CONSIDER stopping. I love the sounds you make when you've got your pussy all full. And fucking you like this is an *awesome* core workout, too — Bonus!" Brooke reached down to one side, and grabbed her smartphone that had been sitting nearby. Still thrusting with her hips, she reactivated the camera app, set it to video mode, and hit the record button as she aimed the camera down at Mallory's slender ass. The sight of the lips of Mallory's pussy opening wide and gripping tight to the strap-on sent another wave of wet heat through Brooke's own folds. "Mallory, did you make these sounds when Ryan plowed you totally hard on this very bed?"

"Come on, Brooke. I don't...mmmm... fuck and tell. You've had Ryan how many times? You know how good he is. I've only had him inside me...oh yeah, push that DEEP inside me... UNH! Only had him the once."

"Well, yeah, but I'm like, kinda competitive. It'd be pretty cool if I could make a girl scream louder with a fake cock than Ryan could when he's destroying your pussy with his real monster." Brooke shifted the camera to her left hand. "Maybe you just, like, need a little incentive?" Her right hand flashed out and smacked down hard on Mallory's ass, making the lovely woman jump and leaving a bright red handprint across her buttock.

"OH FUCK!"

Brooke giggled, and laid down another hit, switching hands with the camera again, and spanking across Mallory's left buttock. "'A hit, a most palpable hit!' Like, I just TOTALLY quoted Hamlet appropriately during sex! Wouldn't Mrs. Draco be, like, totally proud?" Another high laugh, this time from both women, and Brooke stroked gently across the stinging red mark of her strike. "Revenge spanking is like, totally the best. You gonna talk, girlie, or do I have to get CREATIVE?" To emphasize her point, she touched her fingertip gently to the clenched bud of Mallory's virgin anus, rubbing little circles around it but not actually trying to push in.

"I give! I GIVE!" Mallory laughed again, clenching herself tight around this amazing dildo. "It's d-different sounds, different cock...oh god. I'd call it a Tie game. But considering...MMMmmm, you're working with a toy and not a real rod, that's damn impressive. " Mallory gulped in a deep breath, and started shoving back against her lover, pushing the silicon monstrosity deeper inside her. The fantasy-dildo had a ridge of round pearl-like protrusions circling the base of its "head", and they just happened to hit a soft bit of tissue deep inside her that was sending lightning bolts of sensation into her belly. "You gonna fuck me all night with this bad boy, Brooke? Gonna give it to me... NNNNGH... hard until your core gives out?"

Brooke held tightly to Mallory's hips with one hand, and make sure to keep Mallory's gorgeous body in frame of her camera with the other. "Oh, my core can totally go ALL night long. But right now, I just want to make you come for me. It's time, Mallory." She reached underneath, finding the tip of Mallory's clit with her fingertips, and stroked it in time with her thrusts. It was an odd angle to bend at while hip-thrusting, especially with trying to keep the camera relatively steady and in frame, but Brooke's endless hours of full-body workouts was paying dividends. "What's my name, Mallory? What's the name of the first girl to make you scream and come and beg for more?"

Mallory's ass trembled as she pushed back to meet Brooke's deep push, her entire body tingling and warming at the cheerleader's expert touch on her most sensitive place. "Brooooooooke..."

"I can't heeeeear youuuuu!" Brooke shoved harder this time.

"UNH! YES! MORE! FUCK ME, BROOKE!"

Brooke's thrusts were doing all the way in, the base of her strap-on harness rubbing against Mallory's pussy with each new invasion. "You...Mmm! Can do... MMM! Better than THAT, Cosplay Girl! What's the name of the smoking hot blonde cheerleader sex goddess who's fucking you and making you come? SAY MY NAME!" She thrust in hard one last time, just as she pinched down on Mallory's clit, and suddenly the floodgates of Mallory's pussy broke open, drenching Brooke's crotch with a wave of wet arousal.

Mallory was spasming as the orgasm hit her like an out-of-control train, her voice screaming at the top of her lungs. "BROOKE VIRGINIA KING! FIRST OF HER NAME! MOTHER OF DRAGONS! QUEEN OF THE CHEERLEADERS! FUCK ME, BROOKE, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!" With one last squeal of ecstasy, Mallory fell forward, the "dragon" dildo slipping out of her, and she curled up on the bed, vibrating with overwhelmed senses.

Brooke grinned. "Nerd girls are totally awesome. You are, like, so beautiful, Mallory. Don't worry, I got you." She unclipped the harness around her waist, turned off the camera, and spooned herself to Mallory's back, pulling up the covers over both of them. "I got you, my cosplay girl."

After a couple of minutes, Mallory's breathing slowed to normal, and she unwound herself, turning over and wrapping her arms around Brooke. "I bet you'd be really nice to wake up to in the morning, Brooke. Just thinking about waking up to your cuteness in my arms makes me so happy."

Leaning forward to give Mallory's lips a gentle peck, Brooke nestled in and stroked along Mallory's arms. "Y'know, I don't think I've ever actually SLEPT with anyone before. I mean, like stayed over all night and such. But that might be really nice. You wanna try that after Halloween sometime?"

Mallory nodded eagerly. "I don't know if you're 'dating material', Miss King, but I'm going to need you to fuck me senseless on the regular so I can get through this year. Sound good?"

"Oh yeah. Wanna see what you look like when I fuck you senseless?" Brooke held up her phone.

Mallory's jaw dropped. "You were filming that?"

Brooke paused, her face falling with worry. "Umm... yeah? I can, um, I can delete it if you want."

"NO!" Mallory grabbed the phone. "I mean, no, that's okay! I REALLY want to see that." She handed it back to Brooke, a shy smile on her face. "....Please?"

Exhaling in relief, Brooke activated the video file, and the two of them curled up tighter to watch it together. Mallory's slender back and beautiful ass filled the screen, with the lips of her sex visible around the shaft of the flame-red dildo, and Brooke's flat stomach showing just above the toy. Brooke's voice echoed from the phone's small speakers. "Mallory, did you make these sounds when Ryan plowed you totally hard on this very bed?"

As they watched, Brooke felt Mallory's hand slip down between her legs. "Brooke, you haven't come yet."

She opened her legs a little give better access, but shook her head. "Mallory, it's totally okay. Tonight was about you, y'know? And I had SUCH an amazing time, totally."

"And I appreciate that, you naughty seductress, but I really want to try and make you come for me before you go." Mallory's hand was exploring, getting a feel for the shape and contours of Brooke's wet folds, and Brooke sighed happily at the touch.

"That's... that's really nice, Mallory. Like, really REALLY nice. Mmmm."

"Look at the screen, Brooke." Mallory's voice dropped back into that deep pitch that made Brooke's toes curl, and she felt herself get even wetter than before. "Listen to the sounds you got me to make. Look at how beautiful my pussy looked when you fucked it... look at what you did to me. Look at how awesome you are, Brooke. Do you see it?" As she said this, Mallory slipped three ambitious fingers inside Brooke, and Brooke immediately responded by kicking off the covers and spreading her legs wide to let those fingers in deeper.

"Fuck, Mallory, that's so good...."

"Like you said, a girl knows how touch another girl just right. Am I touching you right, Brooke?" Mallory's thumb rubbed along the hood of Brooke's clit as the three fingers pushed in, and Brooke's back arched in pleasured response.

"Exactly right, Mallory. Exaaaaactly... Oh! Ohhh."

Mallory nibbled on the ridge of Brooke's ear, continuing her work down below. "I'm about to come on your screen, Brooke. I'm about to scream your name. Come for me, cheerleader. Come together with the video. Come on my fingers, Brooke. You gonna come?"

Brooke's eyes never left the screen, widening as she watched Mallory's glorious orgasm build. "So hot, Mallory, so damn hot..." When Mallory's image started screaming Brooke's name, she felt her belly tighten, her legs tense — and when the words "FIRST OF HER NAME" were yelled out onscreen, Brooke felt like a lightning bolt had struck her feet, sizzled up her thighs, and then clenched down hard between her legs! "OH SHIT! OH SHIT! MALLORY! Maaaaaaaaaalloryyyyyyyy!" Dropping the phone, Brooke turned and nearly tackled her lover, smothering her with an intense kiss as Mallory kept fingering her.

The two of them rolled back and forth on the bed, kissing, holding, touching, and then finally collapsing in each other's arms, spent at last. "I *told* you I'd make you come, blondie."

Brooke took a deep breath. "And it was totally awesome, Mallory. Thank you." She picked up her phone again, and checked the time. "Oh wow, we were at this for a bit."

Mallory chuckled, licking Brooke's wetness from her fingers. "Not to worry, I figured out the last details of your Harley Quinn costume while we were fucking. I pride myself on my ability to multi-task."

Brooke giggled along as well. "Challenge fucking accepted!"

"Huh?"

Brooke rolled over and covered Mallory's body with her own, the two of them lying there belly-to-belly as Brooke rocked back and forth, her pussy rubbing gently between Mallory's spread legs. "The next time we fuck, I'm gonna make you come SO hard that you won't be able to multi-task on anything else, you'll have to focus *only* on the awesome fuck you're getting from me."

Mallory bit her lip in eager excitement. "You mean that?"

"Totally do. It's gonna be sweet."

Hearing that, Mallory reached up behind her head, and grabbed a small tablet computer, wrapped in a protective case with a drawing of Josuke Higashikata on the back, his jacket open to reveal perfect washboard abs. "Then I want to show you something. I want you to do this to me next time... and then I want to do it to YOU."

Brooke rolled over to lie next to Mallory again so she could see the screen, Mallory starting the video as Brooke moved. On the screen, a curly-haired brunette in her mid-twenties was lying on her back, with her skirt lifted up to reveal her naked pussy, her legs spread very wide. A fully clothed and slightly built young man was kneeling down between her open legs, sliding two fingers back and forth into her welcoming folds, her soft brown curls soaked with her own arousal. Then the man pushed a third finger inside her, and her moans grew louder.