Brooke's Wild Ride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke shrugged. "That's pretty hot, but we already did that."

Mallory tapped her on her nose. "Shush, they're not done. Watch closely."

The fellow picked up an enormous bottle of lube with his free hand, and poured it liberally onto the woman's crotch, coating his fingering hand with it in the process. After a few more moments of back and forth, he slipped his fourth finger inside her, getting an even louder response from the spread-eagled woman. And then... his thumb pushed inside her as well.

"HOLY SHIT!" Brooke's jaw dropped, and she turned to see Mallory frantically fingering herself.

"I have this bookmarked," Mallory said through gritted teeth. "I come to this at least once a week. So fucking hooooot. KEEP WATCHING!"

Brooke turned back, and sure enough, the man's entire clenched fist was inside the brunette's pussy, her lips stretched open wide in a way that almost didn't seem possible, but was absolutely beautiful. The woman was screaming her head off in ecstasy, and the man kept pushing forward, until his fist pushed inside so deep that her lips closed around it completely, leaving only his wrist sticking out as he ground away inside her, much to her pleasure.

"FUCK yeah!" Mallory's shoulders shook as she had her second orgasm of the night, and she turned to Brooke once more. "Wanna help me make my greatest fantasy come true? Say, the weekend after Halloween, once things settle down a bit?"

Brooke held up the small bottle of lube she'd brought, and then looked back incredulously to the screen, where the man was holding (and using) a much, much larger bottle. "What's that one line from Jaws? 'We're gonna need a bigger boat.'"

Mallory threw her head back in laughter. "Don't ever stop fucking me, Brooke. Don't EVER stop."

***

It's so awesome, Diary! I mean, Mallory and I are totally BFWBF now! Best Friends With Benefits Forever! She really did make me a killer Harley Quinn costume afterwards, just like she said she would! And I haven't even gotten to Halloween itself yet! That's when things got super crazy sweet, in like, the best way possible! So stay with me, Diary, because I'm not done with this story yet, not even close!