Brook's Fall into Decadence Ch. 01

Story Info
The Dean has all the high cards.
4.6k words
4.17
5.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke was a nineteen year old student at a private collage in the UK, and she had been sent there by her step father. It was his intention to get her in the right frame of mind for the things that he had secretly arranged for her. Her step father was a white South African named Hans Bonner, and he was rich but with an attitude. He owned the residence where he lived in the area of Mayfair and very rarely left his penthouse suite. His grandfather was killed in the battle of rorke's drift during the Zulu uprising. He had stood fast with a few Welsh soldiers, but was fatally hit. The death of his father to a Zulu had turned him into a racist bigot and he had no time for any person that was not white.

His wife however was the daughter of a film star and she was the complete opposite, but she was too busy to worry about Brooke. She was the main reason why Brooke had been sent to a mixed sex boarding school. His wife was also white but Brooks Father her first husband was dark skinned. Brooke was the same colour but her blood father had been killed in the first conflict against Iraq.

Brooke was in her room looking into the mirror and she was naked, because only moments before she had just stepped out of the shower. She was only nineteen but looked every bit a woman. Her magnetic smile and looks were the talk of the dormitories with every boy in the school lusting over her. She had the darkest of eyes and long black hair that was falling about her shoulders and her face was very Asian full and round but in no way out of proportion to her magnificent body. Her lips were full and subtle still waiting for loves first kiss to bring them to life. Boys her age in the collage were under no illusion, that her face was not moulded by the angels, having the ability to lure the hardest of men and boys.

She was smiling to herself, and at the same time running her hands over her body, that was covered with a honey brown skin, that was shining back at her from the reflection in the mirror. She was five feet six inches in height, and her statistics were 36D-28-38 and in the fullness of real womanhood, and weighing a mere 155lbs, and she knew that she was desirable.

Brook got her buzz from walking around the school showing as much of her body as she could, but without looking like a whore on heat. The men and boys alike would look at her as she walked by them, and she could feel their eyes watching her long after she had moved on. There were many times during class when she had sat in class with her hand between her legs, with the fingers inside her soft thong gently touching her clit. She had sat in the front of the class in a maths lesson, and while the male teacher was talking of logarithms she had been playing with herself.

The teacher could not keep his eyes off of her, and it amused her to see him sit down so many times to adjust himself. She was a tease and she loved the thought of him running back to his own room after the lesson. In her imagination she pictured him in his room playing with himself as he remembered what she had been doing in front of him. It was these thoughts that always brought her to her climax, and when her two hands were back on top of the desk, she always smiled when she saw the face of the teacher relax in relief.

She was now looking at her body while cupping her firm breasts in her hands, tweaking the now hard and aroused nipples that had been pierced, the half inch rings that had been made of hardened gold and sealed with liquid metal; they were now standing proud and just waiting to be engulfed by a warm mouth. Then she moved one hand down to her sex and started to play, and she was so worked up by her own thoughts of lust, that she knew her relief would be immediate. Her head fell back and her eyes closed as she felt the orgasmic sensation shoot through her body. Brooke stepped backwards to her bed and sat on the edge because her legs were a little weak from her first climax of the week. She looked at her clock on the wall and it was only eight in the morning on Monday, and she could only wonder what the rest of the week would bring.

It was a good five minutes later when she stood up and walked to her closet, and after opening the door she slipped on a black half cup bra. Once it was on, the garment lifted her breasts, and in much the same way as her hands had done earlier, while it also gave her the desired cleavage to show at the top of the white blouse she would wear. The black lace thong that she pulled up her legs, barely covered her sex, but that would have the desired effect on all that were looking in that direction, and there were always the few that did. Brook then slipped the white blouse from its hanger, and after putting her arms through the sleeves, she then buttoning up the front, leaving enough buttons undone to attract attention.

Brook looked in the mirror at her reflection and knew that she had dressed to titillate. She pulled a black skirt up her legs and around her waist; and then after fastening the clasp she put the thin belt through the buckle. Her shoes had three inch heels, and once she had slipped them on, they gave her body a dynamic posture and form. There was no need to brush her hair, just a quick shake and she was done, all that was left was a quick smile as she looked at herself in the mirror at the final result, and then she walked out the door.

There were a few of her friends at the end of the building and she fell in step with them on her way to the classroom. First two periods of the day were geometry, and the teacher was a woman, and she knew that there was no way that she could distract her from picking up on her weakness. This was one of the classes she hated because of all the maths involved and maths was not her strong subject. She also knew that there was going to be a test, and she had thrown the prep books under the bed in disgust at being baffled. In the classroom for once the only seats available were a few at the rear, Brooke and her friends filled these few empty seats. It was half way through the test that the teacher stood up and walked out of the room, and it gave Brooke just a few moments to get a few answers from her friends either side of her. It was over an hour later when handed in their papers and then walked out of the class room.

After lunch they had a Games lesson, but on the way there she was stopped by the Dean. "Just the person I wish to speak with, would you follow me to my office, Miss Gregg?"

"I was just on my way to my next class, Professor."

"I believe it is only games, and I'm sure that they will cope without your presence. There is something that I must talk to you about, and I am afraid it is serious young lady." Brooke looked at the Dean's face, and knew that something had happened, but for the life of her she had no idea what it was. She followed him to his office and once inside he told her to sit down. He sat behind his desk, and without saying any more he started picking up papers and reading them, and a little grunt came from his mouth now and again.

He looked up and over the top of his spectacles at her and said, "You have been a naughty girl haven't you. You just couldn't be bothered to prepare for you test in geometry, because you had every intention of copying all the answers from your friends. The strangest thing is, the ones you copied were wrong, but the way you have worked out the answer can leave no doubt in my mind that you cheated." The Dean was watching as her face dropped with the realisation that she had been caught out.

"Yes Miss Gregg, you cheated, and you know what the punishment for cheating is, don't you? Well let me reiterate the rules to you, but first let me inform you of the trouble that you are in. This school is one of the oldest in the UK that is renowned for its discipline and swift punishment. It is also a fact that when a student is expelled from this collage, they very rarely get a place in another collage. We place your name on the computer, and an e mail goes to every collage informing them of our swift justice, and along with the e mail is the name of the person and their crime. Your crime is one of the worst as you know, and it is not as excusable as some that we have had in the collage over the last hundred years."

"Your step father has paid a lot of money for you to come to this Collage, and I have been on the phone to him only this afternoon. He is understandably disappointed in your blatant disrespect for the rules, and has informed me that I should now take over parental responsibility for you, while you are in the school. Now that being the case he has given me carte blanche to do as I wish to punish you, I now have power of attorney over all you do until you leave this collage. To sum up, I now have control of your life and all you do in and out of school hours, and you are now mine to do with as I please. Just so that what I say is true, I have this document that he faxed me this morning, and as you see it has been signed by both him and your mother."

The Dean handed her a piece of paper that had been written by her step father's lawyers, and when she read what it said her heart dropped. Her step father and mother had given consent for the Dean to take control of her life until she leaves the collage. It also said in no uncertain words, that she had to comply with all that the Dean and his wife say, and until she left collage she had no right of reply.

"You will not be staying in the room you are now in, but you will move into the big house with my wife and I, and you will be a different person when you leave here. You will be allowed visits from your Aunt from time to time, but they will be few and far between. Now I suggest that this evening is spent moving your belongings to the big house, now your class for this afternoon has been suspended, and the teacher taking charge has been notified. You will be receiving punishment of a different kind this afternoon, and it has been appropriately thought out by my wife and me."

"You will now find the error of your ways, and you will conform with the rest of the students in the collage, and life as you have known it is nonexistent. There have been punishments here that fall outside of the county law. This collage was granted a licence one hundred years ago, and it was to be included on the correctional list, and we only comply with the old Juvenile justice system for all students until they are twenty one years of age. The licence has never been taken from us, because we take in students that are ending their time in other correctional facilities. This gives us the right to punish students whether male or female under section 32 paragraph 12 of the criminal justice act. To be more precise, it is a licence to shame and punish both mentally and physically in any form I chose that does not leave a permanent mark. One other thing, before you go jumping to conclusions, your step father and I presume your mother knew that this law was in place here before they gave consent."

The Dean handed her another piece of paper, and it was the licence to chastise unruly persons under the age of twenty one. Her hand was shaking as she handed him the paper back, and she was sitting now wondering what the hell the Dean had in mind for her.

"Now because of the stigma that your parents will receive from you getting expelled from this establishment, and the fact that you will not be able to proceed with your diplomas, I would hope that you will think carefully before you decide on your answer to the next question." He then handed her another sheet of paper, but this one had her name on the top, and it was a statement from her to the school.

It read: - "I the undersigned consent to being made a ward of the collage. I also give my consent to come under the Juvenile justice system law, and freely with no obligations withdraw my rights as a free woman. I surrender myself to the safety of the collage, the collage Dean and his wife, who with my parents and my permission have the right to take charge of my life, and also with my permission they have the right to punish and chastise me in any way they see fit. This contract that I now sign, will expire on my final day and on leaving collage, and all that takes place during that time will not be added to my collage record."

Brooke looked once more at the papers she had in her hand, 'her step father had never liked her and this was his way of getting back at her. Well she thought I only have another six months here and then I move on to my next collage anyway, and surely nothing can happen in that time. If she got expelled now then she could forget all about law school, fuck what a mess.' "You have read the papers and know of your options, now are you going to sign the paper, or are you going to throw your life into oblivion?"

'Fuck she was thinking, my step father and the Dean have me over a barrel, I have no choice but to comply with the documents.' "I will sign the documents professor." He handed her a pen and she scribbled her signature and handed both back to him.

"Now that you have done the sensible thing, I will give you your first lesson in discipline; you will stand up and remove all your clothes, and stand in the corner with your hands on your head facing my desk."

He watched as her jaw dropped and she was about to speak, so he stopped her dead in her tracks. "Now remember what you have just signed young lady, a lawful document that is binding in all that it says. Shame and punishment are combined in your schooling from now on; now please do as I say, because this is your first lesson."

Brooke looked at the Dean, and she could feel many strange sensations running through her body, and most were of embarrassment. She looked at him bewildered and asked, "Do you mean all of my clothes, Professor?"

"Yes you heard correct, I want you as naked as the day you were born, I have to check for drugs and foreign objects so that we can get on with your punishment." He showed her another document that was headed, [For guidance in dealing with wards of the school]. And there three lines down was the words, item three; the Dean will strip the student for drugs or foreign objects before punishment commences. Item four; all orifices will be checked thoroughly. She gave him the document back and sat in her chair shaking, she had heard of this type of thing in other countries, but in the UK it was not heard of. But then there were a lot of things that the spooks did that no person heard of.

After standing up she stood in a daze as she started to unbutton her blouse, and then let the short sleeved garment fall to the floor. Then she undid the clips on the skirt, and buckle on the belt letting that fall to the floor. She never looked but all the time she was doing this she could feel his eyes on her body. She hesitated before taking the bra off, but then realised that he would be carrying out an intimate inspection of her body. Her arms went behind her back and unclipped her bra, and then she pulled it away from her body, and let that fall the same way the other clothes went. She never had to look to know that her nipples were now standing on end, and fully aroused. For the first time she looked up, and saw that the Dean had his eyes firmly fixed on her breasts. The strangest thing was, what she was doing was giving her a buzz, she had never taken her clothes off in front of her Doctor let alone a stranger, and the Dean was classed as a stranger. She then bent over and pushed the thong to the floor, and kicked them off her feet. The only thing left was her shoes, and she was about to bend down and undo the strap when the Dean told her to stop.

"You may leave your shoes on and go and stand in the corner facing out towards my desk. She had one arm over her breasts, and the other hand was covering her sex, as she walked to the corner and turned around.

"Oh dear this won't do, turn around and face the wall," Brooke felt relief knowing that he could not look at her private parts. She turned around and faced the wall, and she could hear him opening and shutting a draw. The Dean's footsteps were now close as she felt something being slipped around her neck and fastened.

Then the Dean said, "Put both hands behind your head," and once she had done so, she felt the cold steel clipping around her wrists, and then the cuffs being clipped to the collar. She could not cover herself up now, and knowing that she was now at his mercy, and vulnerable. Then shock of all shocks he spun her around so that she was now facing away from the wall. Then she felt him do something behind her neck, and now she found that she could not move because her wrists were also attached to the wall.

The Dean stepped back and looked at her and she could feel herself blushing, and he looked her in the face and smiled. Then turning away from her he walked over and picked up her clothes and put it all on a chair near the door. He then walked back to where Brooke was standing, and once he was close he put his hand out and took hold of her breast, and knowing full well that there was nothing she could do about it. "Yes they are very nice, I just love girls with this size of breast, tit, udder, chest bollocks, what would you prefer I call them Brooke?"

Brooke looked at him and listening to all he was saying, was he expecting her to answer, or was it a trick, so that he could punish her further."

"Come on Brooke, don't be shy answer your guardian, you must know what these are on your chest?"

"B-breasts Professor, I call them my breasts."

"Good girl, I rather like the word tits, but it is a bit crude but I will call them breasts. Now look at these nipples, because I have never seen nipples as big as yours are, and if I am not mistaken that is hardened gold rings. I am sure I can find a use for them he said as his hand slipped down to between her legs. I am going to have so much fun with you, Miss Gregg. Have you ever had a cock stuck up that lovely smooth hairless pussy?"

"It feels as though you are getting damp down there, so I can only presume that being naked and vulnerable is turning you on my little slut. Be assured that you will be my little slut by the time I have finished with you. Now I have to go away for a while, but when I come back you and I will get to know each other, now don't go away because I won't be long." The Dean smiled and walked out the door leaving Brooke alone to deal with the situation that she was in.

The Dean had put her in a corner naked, showing him all of her charms, he had been feeling her sex and breasts, but she had also noticed that although it was against her will she was getting a buzz from being exposed to his gaze.

It was an age before he came back, and he was smiling when he walked into the room. "I have just been onto the collage down the road and they need someone to help out in a biology lesson, so I am going to give you a choice. I was going to give you a thrashing over my knee with my hand, but I will give you a choice, help me do the biology lesson at the other school and I won't put you across my knee. Now do you want to be spanked hard or help out in the biology lesson?"

There was no contest, Brooke didn't want her buttocks touched, so she blurted out, "I will help you Professor."

"Good I am so glad and I just knew that you would not let me down. Now I think I had better take you over to the house, and then the wife and I can get to know all about you, and you can show us what you are willing to do for us." The Dean saw the questioning look on Brooks face and said, "Yes you heard correct, you will be doing a lot of things for me from now on, some you will like but others, well who knows how well you progress at your lessons." The dean walked over and unclipped her from the wall, and then proceeded to take the collar and cuffs off. "Just put on your blouse and skirt, and you can carry the other two items, because there will be no need to wear either anymore."

12