Brook's Fall into Decadence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook took no time in putting on the two garments and then followed him out the door, and it felt strange walking about the school in the minimal of clothes, but at least the other students were in class. They walked over the paved walkway and down some steps, and then into the Deans house, and inside the door they were met by the Deans wife.

The Deans wife looked at her and smiled. "So you are Brooke and you are going to stay with us for a while, I am sure that you and I will be very good friends." Then she looked at the Dean and said, "You owe me six from last night so you had better go and get yourself prepared. You will have a witness now to all of your punishments."

The Dean went red in the face and stuttered, "B-but I-I'm the D-Dean and in charge of this girl."

"Only in school you miserable wretch, how dare you argue with me, that is six more, now get down in the basement and prepare yourself?"

Brook looked at the Dean as he scurried away; his age was somewhere in the late forties, and he was thin and dressed in a grey pin striped suit. He had weasel eyes with a thin moustache, and his face was thin corresponding to the size of his body, he also had long fingers that were long, because she noticed them when he was fondling her private parts. Brook noticed also, that all the time his wife was speaking to him, the Dean had his head lowered as if he dared not look at her.

"Now my dear you had better come in the lounge and we will get to know each other." As Brook followed the Deans wife into the lounge, she was trying to figure out why this beautiful young woman of twenty five at the most, would be married to a man that was old enough to be her father. Make no mistake because this woman was a beauty; standing at least six feet in height or more with the four inch stiletto shoes she was wearing, and she had a figure to die for. Her long red hair was falling over her shoulders and down her back, and it looked to be curling in a natural way. Her face was white with no make-up, with long dark eye lashes and brown eyes. Brook thought the latter having had the ability to look down into her soul. In the lounge the Deans wife sat on the couch and then looked up at Brook saying, "You are a delightful young lady, but you have been a bad girl, and you have been caught cheating in classes. Well my husband might be the Dean of the collage, but once in my house then you are in my domain and under my supervision, do you understand Brooke?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Very good Brooke, because you're very polite and respectful towards me, and you must always call me Ma'am or Mistress. I am also the one in charge of discipline in this house, and it is I that serves out the punishment, so be warned. Now in a moment, you and I will go down into the basement, and you will watch and help me in my task. It will give you an insight of what to expect if you do not comply with my wishes and demands, I am also strict, but I am as compassionate as I am strict."

"I had better clear something up with you, I have full jurisdiction over you, and it is me with the Government certificate and not my husband. There is no way that you can inform anyone of what is happening with you, you are as the form you signed, a prisoner with no rights. If you do well and do all that I say, then you will leave this establishment with all your diplomas intact, if you fail, then you will leave in disgrace with nothing but a bad record, do you understand Brooke?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good now follow me and I will show you what I am all about." The Dean's wife stood up and walked towards the door, and so Brook stood up at the same time and following her out the door.

12