Brook's Fall into Decadence Ch. 02

Story Info
The Deans wife wears the trousers.
4.9k words
4.36
4.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook followed the Dean's wife through the doorway and across the hall, and then through another door, where she found herself on a platform with steps going down. There was a light at the bottom of the stairs, and the Mistress was already half way down. Brook followed the Mistress down, and once into the room below she had the shock of her life. Standing in the middle of the room next to a bench was the Dean, but he was dressed in only his boxer shorts. As soon as he saw Brook walk down into the room his face went red, but the his wife that was now standing in front and to his side, gave a cruel and humiliating laugh. Then as she walked forward towards another door she told Brook to wait where she was and don't move.

Brook waited there for about ten minutes before the wife/Mistress walked back out, but now she was dressed in a red lace Basque, red stockings and thigh length stiletto heeled boots. Her firm D size breasts were naked, the nipples standing proud and aroused, and because of the lack of briefs, her waxed pussy was also naked. She stepped close to the dean and said, "You chose to defy me, I told you to come down here and make yourself available, but you have left the most important piece of clothes on. Now get those fucking boxer shorts off and I will check that you are still in chastity."

The Dean went down on his knees, "Please Mistress, I will be so ashamed because this girl is in the basement with us."

"I don't give a fuck you piece of dog shit, get those boxers from your body now, you should have thought about your humiliation before you burned my toast this morning." With a red face the Dean put his hands to his waist, and while looking at Brooke he lowered his shorts, but it was carried out very slow. Once they were on the floor and he had kicked them away from his feet, the Mistress shouted once more. "Stand up straight you useless slut, Brooke don't want to look at a pathetic replica of a man, she wants to see you in all your male glory," and she laughed out loud.

Brook looked at the Dean, and her eyes started at the Deans head, and worked their way down his naked body until they stopped at his manhood. It was at this point that Brooke had her second shock, because his penis was encased in a plastic chastity restraint. "Look at him Brooke, he is supposed to be a man, but he has lost the ability to satisfy me, so now I have to find my amusement elsewhere. Now get over the bench and I will see to your punishment."

Brooke watched in amusement while the Dean at a fast pace, knelt on the punishment bench. His chest was resting on a soft leather covered sponge, and his knees were resting on two pieces of wood at the back that were splayed outwards. The mistress walked behind him and buckled the straps over his legs and body that would be his bonds, his head and wrists were also buckled down, and the Mistress laughed once more. She walked over to a table and picked up a cane and walked back, and once or twice she swished it up and down, the noise of cutting air was fearsome.

"Now let me see you lump of shit; I think you owe me twelve strokes of the cane, am I correct?"

"Yes Mistress, the Dean answered, but with a squeaky voice as if he was in fear, and Brook thought by looking at the position he was in, 'he had reason to be.'

She then watched as the Mistress stepped to the side of the Dean, and instead of lifting the cane in the air which seemed natural, she brought it to the side about three feet. Thwack, thwack, thwack, the sound of the cane striking flesh made Brooke jump, and on every stroke the Deans body jerked. Thwack, thwack, thwack, Brooke looked at the stripes appearing across the Dean's buttocks, and at the same time was receiving a tingling in her own.

'Fuck what's happening to me,' she was thinking, and she was also being turned on by the sight of this chastisement. The weirdest thing was though, she was also wondering how being caned felt, hell, she wasn't becoming a masochist she was asking herself. There were six more strokes delivered to the Dean's buttocks then the Mistress put the cane back on the table. In all that time there had been no sound coming from the Deans mouth. The Mistress walked into the little room once more and as she walked past Brooke she smiled, and a few minutes later she walked back out dressed in her day clothes.

The Mistress walked over to the steps leaving the Dean still strapped down on the punishment bench, Brooke was still standing with mixed feelings about the scene that she had just witnessed. "Follow me Brook, we will leave my husband where he is, then he can search his soul, and think of more ways to please me instead of upsetting me."

Brooke followed the Mistress up the stairs and at the top, back over to the lounge. Once inside the lounge once more, the Mistress sat down on the couch, she pointed to a chair opposite and told Brooke to sit down. Once Brooke was settled in the chair the Mistress smiled, "I expect you're thinking that was a little eye opener. Well the Dean is my husband but he is useless as a lover, so I get my love from others, and I have no sexual preference." As she said the latter her eyes were looking at Brook, and it seemed as though they were sparkling. "Are you sexually active Brooke, and do you have a boyfriend?"

The question had taken Brooke by surprise, in fact the whole conversation was unreal, "Yes, I am sexually active, and neither do I have a boyfriend, and like you Mistress I have no sexual preference."

"You are pleasing me more as we speak Brooke, and I think you might be flirting with me, but I warn you that if I find you are a tease then I will have to find a way of punishing you." After speaking, the smile that she gave Brooke was not nasty or twisted, but a knowing smile; and it made Brooke shiver with uncertainty. "I see that you are not wearing a bra, is there a reason for that Brook, or are you a real tease and you get your excitement from showing others glimpses of your body?"

Brook told the Mistress of all that had taken place inside the Dean's office, and the threat of the cane if she never complied with the Deans wishes. "So my husband was a lecherous old pervert today, and was exceeding his authority, he will have to be punished for that, but that will be later in the week. I cannot have my submissive slave rising above his station, but what he does in college I have no control over. I am going to take you as my submissive slave, but first there will be a lot of tests for you to do, tests that will take you to your limit and sometimes past it. We have a small secluded farm out in the country that we go to, we go there during the term break for a week, now that will be something for you to look forward too. There we will meet like minded people to ourselves, and we will all get to know each other better. Do you ever ride the college horses Brooke?"

"Yes Ma'am, I have been taking lessons ever since I have been at the college."

"Good then you and I can go for pick-nicks together once we are there"

The thought of her going with the Dean and his wife to their farm had not crossed her mind, and she was wondering what the Mistress had been talking about. "You look surprised my dear, but you never thought that we would leave our charge all on her own, while her guardians were off on holiday, perish the thought?"

The Mistress stood up and walked over to a small cupboard, she took out a sweater and threw it to Brooke, "You had better put this on for the sake of modesty, and then go to your dorm room and pack your clothes. Just get what you need for putting on in the morning for class, the rest you can pack and I will get the porter to bring it over and place it in your room. Then while you are doing this, I will get us a meal ready, so don't be long, as being late is impolite and will result in punishment."

Brooke pulled the thin sweater over her head and without further ado; she walked from the room and into the hall.

It was half an hour before she got back to the house and as an afterthought she knocked the door. The Mistress opened the door and let her in saying, "You mustn't stand on ceremony outside the door, you are now part of my family and you have no need to knock, but on going out for other than college lessons, I will decide, because after all, you are a ward of the court."

It was late and after the meal when the Mistress said, "I think it is time to retire, and I will now take you up to my room. I think it best if you sleep with me tonight, as you might be a little unsettled sleeping on your own. Have you ever slept with another woman before Kitten?"

The use of the name Kitten instead of her given name, sent shivers through her body, for some reason the name seemed to be spoken in a most intimate way, and it gave Brooke a buzz on hearing it. "No, never Mistress," and it was then that she realised that she had called her Mistress, and that also gave her a buzz, and she knew also that it was said without thinking about it. The Mistress was without trying having a strange influence on the way Brooke was beginning to think. The Mistress; was also without trying or being aggressive towards Brooke, showing how powerful she was, and at the same time bringing out the submissive side of Brooke.

The Mistress was thinking, 'She is hooked, now all that I have to do, is reel her in.' "Well tonight kitten it will be a first for both of us, who knows what might happen in the confines of my bedroom, and under the covers of my bed? You had better come with me," and when the Mistress stood up, she took hold of Brooks hand in her own, and led her out of the lounge. They went up the large stairway to the landing above, and then into a large room, that was decorated in white and yellow, and in the evening light it gave a feeling of coldness. Brooke looked out of the large window, and could see that the sun had gone down and the darkness was clouding over at a fast rate. "Strip off Kitten and get into bed."

The bed was luxuriously big, and once she had stripped and slipped beneath the yellow sheets and covers, Brooke found it to be firm but very soft in nature. The Mistress walked into a fitted bathroom and a few moments later, she was back and was walking over to the bed naked, and even from Brooks point of view she was stunning. Brook, while looking at her nakedness could feel the need to touch and explore this beautiful person. Her desire for the love of this woman was great, and she now knew that there would be nothing she would not do, to keep that love if it were given.

The lesbian side of her bi nature was kicking in, and once it had done so, she knew that there was no way to suppress it, if she wanted to suppress it at all. The whiteness of the Mistresses body against the contrast of her long red hair; which was falling over her shoulders and down her back, was electrifying. Brook could see that the Mistresses nipples were standing proud and pushing out and aroused, and there was not a blemish to be seen anywhere, that might break the surface of her white skin. She slipped in beside Brooke, and Brooke was on her back in fear of moving in case she upset this white Goddess.

"You are very quiet Kitten, is something wrong, have I done something to upset you?"

"No Mistress, I was just thinking that it has been a very strange day. I have mixed feelings and weird sensations running through my body, and my head feels light." Brooke turned onto her side and looked into the Mistresses eyes and she stayed that way for a long time.

"What are you looking at Kitten?"

"I am so sorry Mistress I didn't mean to stare at you, it is just that for some strange reason I find you very attractive. I feel over powered by your beauty and feel that I am being drawn towards you. I am sorry I should not be thinking like this let alone talking of such things."

The Mistress moved closer to Brooke and put an arm over her naked body then with her hand pressing on Brooke's back she pulled her closer. Their naked bodies touched and pressed together, and the moment was electrifying. Brooke could feel her body arching, and begging for more than just a mere touch, and she herself wanted satisfaction, she wanted to love this exquisite person. Brooke didn't know why, but she leaned her head forward and kissed the Mistress full on the lips, and the Mistress responded with the lust that Brooke was searching for. Their mouths opened, and both their tongues explored the other ones mouth to the full.

From between Brooke's legs she was feeling sensations that she had never before felt. Brooke's hand slid over the Mistresses body; and into the small of the back then down to gently squeeze the cheeks of her buttocks. The Mistress broke away from the kiss and lay on her back with her eyes closed. The hand that had been on the Mistresses buttocks was now on her belly, and moving up towards her breasts. Her long finger nails lightly touching the flesh around the nipple of the breast of the Mistress. Brooke was squeezing and manipulating the breast, now and again retuning to the nipple to pluck and squeeze so that it remained in its aroused state. She felt that for the first time that day she was in control of her destiny, but was unsure why.

Brooke moved onto her knees still at the side of the Mistress, and then lowering her head to kiss the Mistress on the mouth once more. The Mistress tried to respond but Brooke anticipating the move lifted her head and moved her mouth to the Mistresses other breast. Her fingers were still playing with one nipple while her mouth was now sucking the other breast. Brooke was playfully biting the nipple, and her tongue was playing with the nipple on the inside of her teeth. Brooke's hand moved from the Mistress's breast touching the skin, so lightly that it felt like a feather being blown across her body. This unique sensation of both pain and pleasure was making The Mistress squirm, saying no, no, no, yes, yes, over and over again.

The fingers were making their way down and onto the Mistresses belly leaving an ecstatic trail in their wake. The Mistress was arching her body trying to get more, but the fingers lifted with the movement leaving her crying for more. Then slowly the fingers moved down to the waxed V of the pubic area, and with her finger and thumb pointing touching the skin and with her long nails. Brook traced a line either side of this area down to the Mistress's sex. The Mistress opened her legs slightly to give Brooke access to the most private part of her body. Brooke's fingers touched the aroused flesh and gyrated on the outside, every now and again a finger would invade her sex, and the Mistress would catch her breath. The Mistress was arching her body and moving her hips nearing her climax. Brooke sensed this and moved her mouth once more to kiss the Mistress, and at the same time their mouths locked together the Mistress reached her climax and falling limp in selfish ecstasy.

The Mistress lay there for a few seconds then gently pushed Brooke on to her back, and in a second movement she straddled Brooke's body. She slowly bent her head down and gave Brooke a lingering kiss, while at the same time her hands were massaging Brooke's breasts. The heat, and the perfume, from the Mistress's body was both over powering and intoxicating. The Mistress was back shuffling her legs down the bed, and stopped when her mouth was in line with Brooke's breasts. Brooke felt the hot breath, and then the Mistresses teeth were gently gripping and teasing her breasts. The feelings Brooke was getting were taking her to a fairy tale land on an enchanted world. With her eyes closed the sensations were keeping her prisoner.

Again the Mistress moved lower, and she was kissing Brooke's flesh on the way, and the kisses were so light that they were like soft tiny drops of rain hitting her body. She had reached Brooke's belly, and Brooke was trying hard to control the movements of her own body. She had tried to arch her body on several occasions but she hit the Mistresses body and it left her feeling week. The kissing got lower and just below the belly on Brooke's own waxed pubic area; at the slightest touch she had spasms of ecstasy. Brooke had never before felt sensations like the ones she was having now, and she had only dreamed of having sex with another woman. The Mistress's kissing touched her sex, and when she felt her tongue dart in and out Brooke gave a little murmur.

The Mistress slowly turned her body one hundred and eighty degrees, and not once did her tongue leave Brooke's sex. The Mistresses sex was now above Brooke's face and she was lowering it down to almost touching. Brooke had never tasted another woman before, but lifted her head up to dart her tongue into the Mistresses sex. It was within a short moment of that contact that they both reached an exploding climax, and it was almost simultaneously. The Mistress moved her body off and around and once more lay at the side of Brooke. The Mistress reached down and pulled the silk sheet and cover over them both. Brooke looked at the Mistress saying "Does this mean I am not a virgin anymore and smiled?"

The Mistress laughed, and when she stopped she answered "I would never have thought you ever were Kitten." The Mistress pulled her close once more and kissed her on the lips, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The morning came and the sun was shining through the window, Brooke opened her eyes and the Mistress was looking back at her. "Good Morning Kitten."

"Good morning Mistress."

"Now you had better get up and get a shower, use my private shower," she said while pointing to the room she had walked in the previous evening. "While you are doing that I will go down and release my husband from his bonds." The Mistress saw the surprised look on Brooke's face and laughed, and added, "Yes he has been down in the basement all night, but he will be a lot better person for it. He will be out for revenge today, but he will not hurt you now that you are under my control and belong to me. You must however do everything that he says, because he is teaching you humiliation and submissiveness."

It was an hour later when they were at the breakfast table and the Dean walked down and sat at the side of his wife. "Good morning to the both of you," and he spoke as if the previous night had never happened. Before Brooke could respond, the Dean added, "We have a long way to go this morning Miss Gregg, and we won't be eating until we get home this evening."

No more was said over the breakfast table, and as soon as the Dean had finished his breakfast, they all stood up. At the door, just as Brooke was about to exit the Mistress stopped her, "Now remember Kitten, you must do all that the Dean tells you, as it is part of the tests for your biology diploma."

Brook walked out to the car with the Dean and sat in the front with him, nothing was said during the two hour journey. They pulled up outside the college and Brooke followed the Dean inside. They waited in an office for a few minutes before they were seen by a senior teacher, and the teacher shook the Deans hand saying, "Welcome Professor I can only presume this is your assistant, and I'm sure that the students will be pleased with the lecture that they receive. Now if you will follow me I will take you to the lecture room that you will be working in."

Brook hadn't been listening to a word the two men had been talking about, as she had been watching a pair of senior girls talking to each other. When she saw the two men starting to walk away she followed them, as there was no other reason to stay where she was. They walked into a small classroom with a thick heavy curtain along one side of the wall, and after the other teacher left the room Brooke looked around the room. It looked like a doctors surgery because of all the implements, there was even an inspection table with stirrups.

12