Brook's Fall into Decadence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dean looked at Brooke and smiled, "Please take your clothes off Miss Gregg." Brooke hadn't expected this, and she felt her face flush once more. Then she remembered the words of the Mistress as she left the house. So within a few minutes she had stripped off and was standing naked once more. "Now get on the table like the good girl I know that you are," and the Dean was smiling once more. Brooke once more did as the Dean told her, and the Dean placed a pillow beneath her head.

"Put your legs in the stirrups and make yourself comfortable young lady, you will be on here for a while before I need you." Brooke once again did as the Dean instructed, and there were channelled pieces of metal before the foot stirrups, and they were for the calf to lay comfortable in. Once her legs were up and in front of her, the Dean buckled a strap over the ankle and just below the knee, and then walking up the side of her he placed her arms at her side and strapped them at the armpit and wrist to the table. "Don't worry my dear," the Dean reassured her "These straps are for safety, so that you don't slip off the table while I am giving the first part of the lecture."

Brook looked at him stunned and asked, "What exactly am I supposed to do Professor?"

"Nothing just lay there and be yourself, and you might even enjoy the experience." Then he walked behind her and then she heard him walk out of the room locking the door behind him.

Brook had no idea how long she had been in the room, because she had fallen asleep in the warmth of the lights above her head. She could however hear someone talking, and it sounded very much like the Dean, and it also took her a while to realise that the voice was the other side of the curtain to her front. She was trying to hear what was being said, but the sounds were muffled, and as she was looking around the room she saw the camera looking down at her. It was then she started to feel embarrassed, thinking that there might be someone, a stranger looking and lusting over her nakedness. Once again she was getting a buzz from just thinking about such things; laying where she was exposed and vulnerable.

It was as these thoughts were going through her mind that the curtains were thrown open, and Brooke realised that she was on a stage looking out. She was in actual fact in a college lecture room, and as she looked out there had to be at least one hundred boys or rather young men looking back at her. She then heard the Dean say, "Now if you look at the screen to the sides of the auditorium you will see my assistant, is in the position that we need her." He must have flicked a switch, because a red light lit up on the side of the camera, and the screens came to life in the auditorium. From where Brooke was situated in the room and the position of her head, she could see herself on the screen naked as the day she had been born. She was thinking that at least they had not got a very good view, and it was because of the position of her legs.

The Dean was speaking for a few moments longer then Brooke heard the words, women's orgasms, and adrenalin shot through her body at speed. Her breathing became heavy and she could see her breasts rising and falling, and on the screen it looked exaggerated. She watched as the Dean walked back to where she was laying and when he looked at her he was smiling. She watched as he turned a key and pushed the stirrup out and back, and then he did the same with the other, and it left her with her legs splayed wide open for all to see.

The camera whirled and when she looked up at the screen on the wall, she could see that it was a close up of her, in this undignified position. But now the initial shock had worn off, she found herself once again getting a buzz from being exposed to all these eyes. She knew in her own mind that there would not be one pair of eyes that were not looking at her nakedness, and she started to breath heavier.

The Dean said, "Now I would like to show you the female orgasm, and you will note that it is not unlike the male." His words were lost in the air somewhere, and Brooke was thinking that this situation that she found herself was unreal. Her eyes were darting from the screen that she could see and then to the men ogling her naked body. She could not hear a word the Dean was saying because she had blanked him out, but she did feel the intrusion into her sex, and then the object pushing deeper. Then the intruding object was moving inside of her, and looking up at the screen she could see that it was a rabbit in the Deans hand. She tried to suppress her feelings but the rabbit was doing all that the manufacturers said it could do.

Without thinking she was moving her body and trying to push forward onto the sex toy. Her eyes were focused on the boys in the auditorium looking at her, and watching her beg with her body for relief from the assault of the toy. The thought of all the boy's seeing her about to climax in sexual ecstasy was bringing her closer to her orgasm at speed. Then all of a sudden she let herself go, and she heard the Dean say, "Well that never took very long gentlemen, and that ends the lecture on the female reproductive cycle." There was a clapping of hands, and when they died down he said, "Now would you give a hand for this little slut that I have brought with me today." There was an even greater round of applause, with cheers and wolf whistles, and once they had died down the curtains closed.

The Dean walked up to the side of her and as he was unfastening her bonds he said, "Now that was not hard was it, you now have top marks in biology, a lot more rewarding than the cane or a warm ass, don't you think. Now get dressed and we will go while the college is at its final lessons of the day. I am sure you wouldn't like to meet any of the audience now would you. We will go as soon as you are dressed, the Mistress will be waiting for us both, and we cannot keep her waiting."

12