Brotein! Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight Jake gets a shot of special protein from his friend.
3.9k words
4.59
36.2k
84

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This chapter contains nonconsensual sex and can be offensive or triggering to some. All characters enjoy sex in this universe and like the outcome. This is fantasy and is not meant to depict real life.

Welcome to the Brotein universe!

---

My new roommate Jake is exactly my type.

As handsome as they come, with a perfect ass. There is just one problem. He's straight.

Since he moved in with me, I've constantly been looking for opportunities to check out his rump sneakily.

Luckily for me, he likes to sleep on his stomach. He is always hot at night and only sleeps in his tight briefs. Many nights, I jerked my meat across the room to him while he was asleep.

I sometimes get so horny while doing that that it's hard for me to contain myself and not just walk up to him, yank his briefs down, and expose his bare ass while he sleeps. Instead, I imagine myself doing so and burring myself between his cheeks. Jake is not only walking ass, though. We've actually become decent friends.

We went out with some friends one night and got drunk. He lost a bet and had to give me a lap dance. Fuck, that was so hot! I had to hide my boner while everyone was watching us. I get wet instantly when I remember that night. Him lowering himself into my lap and onto my crotch. If I could, I would fuck him right then and there in front of everyone.

Jake got pretty drunk that night. I had to carry him home. Poor guy puked on me, but I cleaned it up. No biggie. I was glad when I noticed that he didn't remember anything from last night, which spared him some embarrassment.

To be honest, Jake is a total idiot. You can literally tell him anything, and he will believe it. I'd like to know if he can even scale on an IQ test or if he would just be written off as mentally impaired. Surprisingly though, and compared to many other straight guys, Jake is open-minded and overall a good dude. He is just a chill guy.

Both Jake and I are consistent workout buddies besides being friends. My favorite activity at the gym is spotting him while he does his squats. His ass looks extra thick from that angle.

"Man...I hate doing leg day!"

Jake just finished his squats.

"I wish I could skip it or do the least amount possible. Pfuh! Why do we always go so hard on everything when doing bodybuilding? "

He wiped some sweat off his forehead.

"You know there are no shortcuts Jake!"

"Yeah, Yeah... Sometimes I wish there were. Besides steroids, I mean. Fuck, Bro, that shit is so dangerous. And besides, no one wants a micro penis."

Jake let out a slight sigh.

I don't know what came over me! It was like a rush through my veins, and I could feel it all throughout my body. The room started spinning and time froze. I had to close my eyes, and an image appeared in my mind. I thought that god was appearing in front of me. Was I dying? But the man I was seeing wasn't god. Heck, I wouldn't even call him a man. He looked more like a hulking giant! Fuck he was looking at me!

"Congratulations, boy! The demons of desire have chosen you to be their vessel!

We know what you want and grant you the ability to fulfill every last one of your desires. All you need to do is use your new capability to the fullest! That will give us power! HAHAHA!

Now boy, no need to explain your gift to you. Once you return to the mortal realm, you will unconsciously know what we have gifted you with. All will be revealed. For now, forget this little interaction and wake up!"

Wink.

"Woah! Alex? ALEX!"

"Fuck did I pass out?"

Jake was holding me. My whole weight was pressed against his body.

"Yeah, dude! Oh my god! You just scared the shit out of me. I thought you were passing out. You started collapsing, so I caught you, but the second I did, you woke up! Shit, man."

"Woah, sorry dude. I'm fine, don't worry. Let's finish this workout!"

"You sure bro?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay bro."

I did feel fine. If Jake hadn't told me what happened, I would have had no clue I had just passed out. But something inside me did feel weirdly different. I felt a tingling of heat inside my gut. It didn't hurt or anything, and it felt... empowering?

I couldn't get my eyes off Jake's ass during the rest of the workout. Again.

As we finished, a fucked up and risky idea popped into my head. It came out of nowhere and felt like the best idea in the world.

"Hey, bro! You were talking about shortcuts earlier, right?"

"Yeah, man! God, I wish there were some. For real!"

"Well, it's your lucky day!"

"Huh?"

"There actually is one! I might know of something dude!"

"Wait for real? Like a shortcut for quicker gains?"

"Ahuh!"

"Tell me!"

His eyes lit up.

Oh fuck, I was really about to say this!

"So I heard about this thing... it's a new discovery, so not many people know about this!"

"Yoo, just tell me what it is man!"

"Not here. Let's go to the locker rooms."

Jake was visibly confused but followed me to one of the changing stalls like a puppy. We were still sweating from our workout, and the air in the enclosed space of the stall immediately got hot.

"Okay, listen to this bro! So we know that our muscles need protein to grow, right? So there is this purest form of protein that is suitable for growth and useful for men."

I grabbed Jake by his shoulder. There was pure anticipation in his eyes.

"So basically. You inject this protein, and you see gains like never before!"

Jake whistled, and a vicious smile appeared on his face.

"You haven't heard the best part yet!"

I gave Jake a little smirk.

"It's all-natural, safe, and completely free!"

"DUDE! You already sold me! Let's go. I don't even need to hear more about it."

We both smiled.

"I'm glad that you are bro. I wanted to try it and see if it worked. So this method will give you the best gains on your glutes and legs. That's great for you, right? You hate training those muscles the most."

"Yes dude! I hate training them. But whoah! Was this protein like made me for or something? Haha! So how do I do this, and what do I need?"

"We! What do we need, and how do we do this! The process can only be done between two guys."

"Oh? Oh, okay. So like, we are two. There is you and me. Hehe. Perfect! We can do it bro!"

"Yes we can! Give me five!"

Our hands clapped together surprisingly loudly.

"Okay, now just do what I say!"

"Okay bro."

Jake did a salute.

"I will do as you say! You are the commander now!"

We both laughed. My smile disappeared quickly as I realized what I was about to do. The air in the room was even hotter now. It was almost thick.

"Turn around!"

"Sir, yes, Sir!"

As Jake turned around, his hips and colossal ass bumped against my crotch. I could feel my dick twitch in reaction to the contact.

"Sorry bout that dude. It's so tight in here. There isn't much space."

"Yeah, I know bud. I'm almost pressed up against you. But this is good for what we need to do."

"Oh?"

"You will see."

With Jake's back turned towards me, my gaze immediately darted to his glutes. His tight nylon shorts were hugging them perfectly.

Oh my god!

Am I finally about to do this?

I have been resisting for way too long. There is just so much a guy like me can take.

Jake turned his head around. He looked skeptically into my eyes, followed their trail, and looked back at his huge ass.

"Dude! Are you staring at my butt?"

Shit!

He started laughing.

"Well... I'm sorry, it's just...You do have an objectively nice ass bro."

He laughed even harder now.

"Hah! You know the guys from my team always like to joke and say I have a girls' ass!"

Jake proudly arched his back, exposing his butt more.

"Well, I do have to agree with them. It kind of looks like a girl's ass, yeah!"

My breathing stopped for a second.

I just grabbed Jake's ass cheeks and squeezed them. They felt perfect! Hard and yet so firm. His ass was made to be fucked!

I took a long breath as my hands reluctantly left his muscles alone.

"Hola! Someone's a bit touchy back there!"

"Sorry dude, haha! I just had to check if it feels like a girl's ass, too haha!"

"Haha, so does it feel like a real girl's ass?"

"Ehe, yeah, it does."

"Awesome! Haha! I will bet my girlfriend later that my ass is better than hers."

Oh, I bet on that, too, Jake. I bet on that too.

I could feel the blood starting to rush toward my dick.

My crotch was just inches away from the grand prize at this point.

Jake laughed, but I didn't feel like it. I was getting horny.

"Speaking of Ass Jake..."

His laughing stopped.

"You need to drop your pants if you want to do this!"

"Oh? I'd you say so. No problemo bro!"

I watched him grab the fabric around his ass and slowly start exposing his bare bum.

That bastard was not even wearing any underwear!

Adrenaline filled my veins, and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion for a second. The view I'd wanted to see for so long was finally in front of me. I couldn't believe it. Jake's exposed ass!

My straight roommate bare ass right in front of me!

Accomplishment filled my soul.

Jake's butt cheeks were sweat-covered, making his ass glisten beautifully.

He has the most fuckable ass I have ever seen on a man or woman. At this point, the surrounding air was musty and stuffy.

Fuck! When did my dick get so hard?

It was about to burst out of my pants!

"Someone's going commando today I see?"

I tried to stay playful and calm.

"Sir, Yes, sir!"

"Okay, but for real man..."

Jake said with his head turned towards the wall.

"Why am I butt-ass naked right now?"

He bounced on his feet while saying that, making his ass and thick thighs jiggle.

Fuck!

That almost made me drop to my knees and stick my head between his sweaty cheeks without warning. It was about time to show him what effect he had on me anyways.

"Well, I'm sorry to say, but you must be for the protein intake."

"Oh, okay. Why sorry bro? No worries man! I hope you are not disgusted by the view. Sorry bout that dude."

Wow, he has no idea, does he? After all this time and hundreds of times, I looked at his butt. He didn't notice how badly I wanted to fuck him. How horny he made me.

Even now!

If he looked more closely, he would see the fucking tent in my pants!

"Hey Jake! We live together, remember? You are my bro. I'm not disgusted by you. Come on now!"

I had to come up with something generic quickly. Otherwise, I would have said: Man, you are making me so hard right now I'm about to stick my dick in you!

It was time to get this done!

"Okay, let's give you the protein and get this over with, shall we!? Follow what I will say now closely, got it?"

"Ai Captain!"

Sweat was falling down my forehead like crazy at this point. I was sweating all over at this point.

My clothes which were already wet from the workout were becoming even wetter.

"Okay, close your eyes, dude... Relax."

I watched Jake's back muscles relax as I fumbled with my pants. They finally dropped to my knees, and my eager dick popped out. I grabbed it immediately and stroked it a few times. I could feel my legs shaking. Fuck, this is going to be good.

"Okay, now, deep breaths! Breathe in and breathe out..."

Jake did as I instructed.

I almost let out a moan from stroking my dick behind his back. I could only imagine how tight his hole would feel around my dick.

"You are going to feel some pressure! So stay calm and take a deep breath when I say so... okay?"

"Yeah."

"Keeping those eyes closed and muscles relaxed Jake?"

"Mhm"

He nodded.

Damn! I was really about to do this!

I pulled closer behind Jake and aimed my hard dick toward its prize.

"Okay, take a deep breath now bro!"

Jake's back arched slightly, and his butt touched my raw meat. Holy fuck, his ass looked even better and bigger now.

I pressed myself against it. The head of my dick disappeared between Jake's inviting cheeks.

"Relax!"

I poked my meat at his sweaty asshole. Fuck he was so wet! It must be all the sweat from working out.

And that's when I jammed my entire dick in with force. I let out a moan which echoed like a growl.

"AH!!! What the... Woah! What-Ahhhh What is that?"

"Hold it! GAH! Hold it bro!"

my crotch slapped against Jake's ass as I buried myself deep inside him.

"Ahhh! AU! Fuck dude!"

He screamed, so I covered his mouth with my hand. The whole gym would hear us otherwise.

"Shhh dude!"

I started moving inside him.

"It's all good! It's part of the procedure. You can take it."

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

Jake's ass felt better than I could have imagined. Never have I fucked someone this thick and tight.

"Relax bro! Uhm! This will make you big!"

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

Jake was moaning and whimpering into my hand, so I let go of his mouth.

"FUCK DUDE! AH! ThatAH, shhhiiITT caught me off guard. AH! bro?"

I continued fucking Jake recklessly. All those years of pent-up frustration. It was so intense.

"You can do it Jake! Come on!"

THRUST!

"Come on!"

"Ahhhh! Yes, YES! Uhhhhh! I can do it! I can do it!"

Jake tried to hold on to something while I was fucking him into the wall, but there was nothing he could grab onto.

I slowed down the pace of my fucking. I rammed into him so quickly that I didn't even get to feel his insides with my dick properly.

I took a deep breath once I slowed down and twisted my dick around his virgin ass walls.

"Wait! bro? Is that? Is that your dick in me!? Are you fucking me? What the fuck Alex!"

"Yeah it's my dick. Sorry bout that, but it's the only way."

His insides were so warm. I wanted to continue my fucking, but I had to give him a break for now and explain myself.

"The only way?"

"Yeah, so when I told you about that special protein. Well, it comes from my dick..."

"Oh? So like your cum?"

"Yes, exactly! Well, I need to deposit it for you. So basically, I need to stick my dick in you raw. Otherwise, it won't work."

"Oooo! Now I understand why you said two dudes must do it together!"

Can we get this over with?

I just wanted to continue my fucking.

"Wait! So you need to like cum in me, right?"

"Y-yeah Bro."

"Okay... Hm. But why did you ram me so hard just now? That shit hurt a little man! Couldn't you just, like, put the tip in?"

"Oh, about that, yeah, sorry. But it has to be done that way. There is a special spot in your butt, and I have to find it. It can be real deep sometimes, so I need to go all the way. Besides, I still need to cum, right?"

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I think I get it now dude...

Sorry that you have to stick your dick in me for this. Must be disgusting."

I wanted to tell him that I loved it and waited for this for months, but I didn't.

"So? Do you still want to do it? I'm telling you, the gains will be insane!"

"Hmm... Fuck it dude! We have already got this far. I can take it! I'm a real man, after all!"

"Fuck yeah dude! A real man and a big one as that! Haha!"

I caressed Jake's back and squeezed some of his muscles. He was a big fucker.

I couldn't believe my dick was still inside him. Man, I wish I was as big as Jake.

"Okay bro! Give me that protein!"

Without waiting any longer, I started to move my dick in and outside Jake's straight ass.

This shit felt too good!

"There we go bro! Relax those muscles. It's really tight in there."

"AH! O-Okay dude."

I felt Jake's inside twitch and his muscles relaxed around my dick.

Time to go to town on this dude!

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Jake started whimpering and grumping.

"Shh dude! Someone is going to hear us."

Jake turned his head and just looked at me without saying a word. His gaze was more focused now. He looked back at his ass before returning his gaze to me. My god, this situation was so surreal.

I grabbed his full butt cheeks with both my hands. They were all sticky. I wasn't the only want sweating like hell at this moment. The stall had small openings, and the air inside wasn't distinguishable from a sauna. My insides were burning up from all the heat.

Jake continued to look me in the eyes and on his butt as I fucked him. I was jamming into him full force. His head was bopping back and forth alongside his body.

"Have you... Have you found the spot yet? Agh!"

"Oh yeah the spot! Yes, Yes! I'm looking for it! I'm about to find it."

"Good, mmhmm, Good..."

"It's just a bit narrow in there, you know? Hard to find. I'm going to. I'm going to go all the way inside."

I let my hands fall from his ass and pressed them against the wall next to Jake's face. My whole body was pressed against his. He was squeezed between me and the wall now and couldn't move.

"UGH! That's deep bro!"

"Yeah, I found the spot now. It's deep inside you."

"Good! Can you put that protein in there, please?"

"Yes, just..."

Thrust!

"Gotta!"

Thrust!

"Ahhhhh!"

"Fuck you a bit down there!"

Thrust!

"DUDE!"

"So I can cum! GAAAAAAH!"

Spurt!

And there it was! I started cumming like crazy. My whole body was trembling, and I screamed. I put my nose against Jake's neck and bit his compression shirt. The orgasm was beyond intense it felt like my heart had stopped.

"FUUUUUUUCCK!"

Spurt!

"Shit, dude, are you cuming?"

Spurt!

"AHHHHYES!"

Spurt!

"Pfuh! Your ass felt nice man!"

"Haha! Not to sound gay, dude, but... Your dick felt kinda nice too. Never felt something like that. Look! I even got hard. HAHA!"

I was still experiencing an orgasm, but there was no cum left in my dick.

"There you go. I put all my protein in you!"

"Fuck, thanks dude!"

"Gonna pull out now!"

I let my dick flop out of his hole carefully. The sensation sent shivers through my body. As soon as my head slid out, Jake's hole opened, and cum started dripping out.

"NO Dude! Close your hole! Squeeze! Squeeze tightly."

"Woah, okay!"

He tensed up, and I watched his hole squeeze shut. His asshole was covered in my cum now.

"You have to keep it inside! We don't want to waste that protein after all this work."

"Oh, you are right dude! Sorry bout that."

"You can put your pants back on now."

"Oh, right!"

Jake put his shorts back on and turned around to look at me. His face was all red.

"Holy shit Alex! That was insane! My butt feels so weird now. HaHa!"

"Yeah it really was bro. But you know what will be even more insane? Once you wake up tomorrow, your muscles should grow by even a few inches! You will see significant changes, especially on your legs and ass, cause they are closer to the source of protein."

"WOAH Dude! For real? I can't wait! HuaHA!"

A bright smile appeared on Jake's face.

I don't know why I was so confident about all the stuff that I told Jake. I believed it myself, but why?

Suddenly a loud knocking sound scared both Jake and me!

"Hey, what the hell is going on in there!?"

The next day.

I woke up to Jake violently shaking me awake.

"Bro! Bro! Alex! Wake up!"

I rubbed my eyes to focus on what I was seeing.

"Look at this!"

Jake was standing in front of me with only his underwear on.

He was flexing and presenting his muscles. He was already a big guy, but now he was even bigger. And wow, those legs! They were massive!

"It worked HAHA! Look at me! IT WORKED!"

I couldn't believe it. My cum has actually made him bigger. All the nonsense I was spouting was true? No way! This had to be like a placebo effect or something.

"Bro, I love you! I love you, man, haha! I could kiss you right now!"

"Damn Jake! I am so happy for you. That's awesome. Fuck yeah dude!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Jake continued to flex his muscles. He gave his biceps a few kisses.

Then he smacked his legs.

"WOAH! And look at those legs dude! Haha! They are so thick. You better call me hulk boy from now on! GRUUAAAHHH!"

12