Brotein! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pretended to be hulk for a moment, which made us laugh. I still couldn't understand what had happened, but I was glad. Seeing Jake like this fulfilled me. I wanted to look like this too. Maybe I could try to eat my own cum later? Could that make me bigger too?

"Fuck, you had the best idea ever bro! I will be grateful to you for life, man!"

"My pleasure, dude. Literally, lol."

We both smirked cause Jake knew what I meant.

"Well, I'm sorry, dude, but I couldn't hold my excitement in... So I told some guys from our team about what happened. They wouldn't believe me, so I sent some pics, and now they are all shocked!"

"What! So you told them I fucked you!?"

"Well yeah, but it wasn't like a real fuck fuck you know? It was just like a little fuck 'cause I needed that protein."

"Right... So how did they react?"

"Bro! They can't stop hitting me up! They want to try it too. The protein, I mean."

"Holly fuck man!"

Oh my god! I think my chest is about to explode! What was happening? Did I actually die yesterday or something? This can't be real.

"Well, that's not all of it, bro. I got so excited. I'm sorry. I basically told them you could give them all your protein. They want to try it later after practice today."

Huuuuuhh? My brain was completely broken at this point.

"Well, would that be okay with you bro?"

"I... I guess so yeah."

"HaHA! Great! I knew it!"

Well, I didn't have to worry about if this was just a one-time thing then, and I can find out if Jake is not the only one this would work on.

to be continued...

12