Brothel Feminisation Pt. 02

Story Info
Sammie's feminisation deepens as she serves...
5.1k words
5.5k
4
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

He got his first client, just as his trainer had promised. It was nerve-wracking, he had to admit, but he waited on a bed in one of the bedrooms for customers, his legs crossed, head tipped forward. They'd dressed him in modest lingerie -- something that a woman would have worn than, typically, a man, but the blue briefs with a lace trim were a good start for him. They didn't seem to be pushing him into the raciest stuff yet and he was glad for the chance to find his feet there.

The door opened and a tall man with black hair entered, moderately muscled and already pulling off his shirt.

"They tell me you're new here," he said with a smile that was not unkind, but certainly a look that wanted something of Sam. "So... You ready, girl?"

Sam squeaked, sitting up a little straighter. Yet something shifted in him, his lips curling up into a smile.

"Oh, of course I am."

He didn't know where that part of him had been hiding, but it was the perfect time for it to come out as he rose and met the man halfway, his jeans undone and his belt sliding loose. Although Sam's fingers trembled, he did a little of what he had been taught, ignoring the rhythmic pounding of his heart, and helped his customer out of his clothes, though all he wanted was the guy's cock.

A cock attached to a guy whose name he would never know, for he was just a customer.

"Mmm, you know what you're doing already then?"

The man laughed and Sam shifted his weight, one hand on his hip. It was easy to put a smile on his lips when everything felt like it was slotting, just a little more, into place.

"In part, but do you think you can teach a girl how to deep throat a cock like yours, honey?"

He tried to purr, ignoring the shake of his voice. It was okay, it didn't matter that it was there, not even as he leaned into the man's chest, his hand around his cock. Stroking from the base to the tip, he swept his hand over his client's lower stomach, biting his lips.

He didn't need to be told what to do, not as he folded to his knees and took the man's cock deep into his mouth, sucking it right into the back of his throat. He grunted and gagged, eyes watering, but all the practise the day before in cock sucking had, at the very least, set Sam up well for his first client. So that was exactly why he had to take things slowly, to bob his head on that cock, to take it deep, his tongue pressing up against it in all the right places.

"Oh, fuck yes..."

Yes... Yes, he was doing it right, doing what the man wanted of him. And he could savour that cock too, with no restrictions or embarrassment, taking what he had hungered for so long ago.

Sam groaned around him, not caring for the little drop of drool and pre-cum that slipped out from the corners of his lips. For so long he had denied himself what he wanted, throwing his inhibitions to the wind without a care in the world.

That time was gone and he bobbed his head, showing off everything he had learned, coming into himself.

That morning, he had shaved his face and checked the rest of his body for newly growing hair, though it didn't seem to be coming back as quickly as before. Sam put it down to the time of day he'd shaved the day prior, but, really, it was the drugs working on his system already.

And when the man climaxed down his throat with a throaty, barely restrained roar, there was nowhere Sam would rather have been, trembling and gulping down his very first load of cum. The salty thickness of it clung to his tongue as if it did not want to slide down his throat, but he forced it to anyway, dampness on his face from his eyes, though Sam would not have called them tears. It was just the pressure from taking a moderately sized cock deep, pressing on the back of his throat while he worked on his skills.

Even then, Sam knew it would come in time, shivering at the praise, his cock trying to swell in his lingerie-briefs. As long as he got to play and experiment and do more...what else could he ever have wished for?

Three clients came his way on his first real day and he adored every moment of all of them, lying back on the bed and spreading his legs, knees hitched up closer to his chest than he had ever dared before, for the second man to take him. His backside, thankfully, had been easily trained by the butt plug, even though it was smaller than the dildos he had taken -- but most men weren't hung like porn stars either. They came in all shapes and sizes and it was up to him to take them, to enjoy them.

"Unff... Ah... Yes..."

Sam moaned, holding on to his legs to keep them up out of his customer's way as he was pounded, fingers digging into the soft flesh. He wanted more, so much more, but simply did not yet know how to verbalise it, let alone vocalise it. All he could do was groan and let his head hang back, moment by moment, settling into his new reality.

Every thrust slammed the man's hips up against him, though only in time would Sam find the extra padding there, the softness of his body. The slap of flesh on flesh enticed him and he could not help but cry out as he was fucked, ejaculating a thin stream of cum onto his lower belly, forced to climax.

The man finished in him not long after, cumming in him bareback, but Sam had barely even got up to slide the butt plug back into himself when his third client entered.

"Heh..." The young man said, sweeping a slightly embarrassed hand back through his messy, brown hair. "Well, I never minded sloppy seconds."

Sam smiled, winking softly.

"Hm... You can have anything you like from me," he murmured. "But can you give me a hand? I seem to already be filled..."

He crawled up on to the bed, presenting his backside to the man, though he was more than willing to help him out, tugging gently at the butt plug to ease it from Sam's anal ring. It slipped free with a lewd, wet plop and Sam moaned openly, testing the waters and wiggling his butt back against his customer.

"Please... Fuck me..." He breathed, barely raising his voice, daring himself to do more, to be more, to try things he never had before. "I need your cock in me..."

"Oh, wow... You are eager, aren't you?"

But Sam never again had to hide how eager he was to be fucked and filled, offering himself to another cock like the whore he was. He moaned openly as the man slid into him, barely getting his trousers down enough to free his erection, and ground back against him for every driving thrust, begging for more merely with the rock and grind of his body.

Words might not have leapt to his lips in every instance, after all, but he could relish in every deep thrust, how the pound and the grind sent trembling reverberations through his body. The man to his back grunted as he fucked him, holding on to his hips, and Sam didn't have to think about what he did as he ground back on to his cock.

Another hot load emptied inside him and Sam moaned, hanging his head, shoulders juddering. It was a lot to take in all at once, but it was enough to feel a body like that, lean muscle pressed up against him, taking him, using him. In a way, having willingly given himself to the brothel to be trained, he was using them too.

He settled into a routine at the brothel, undergoing training in the morning when there were no customers and serving clients into the night later on. He got to know others at the brothel, some new girls, just like him, and others more experienced. The guys didn't hang about all that much and, sometimes, there was a new brothel girl who looked like a guy who had been there not all that long ago.

Day by day, the feminisation too took hold. His thighs grew softer and his backside rounder, which was all the better for his clients to grip on to when they were fucking him. He particularly loved riding well-hung guys, sitting in their laps and grinding his hips all the way down just so he could make use of every last bit of their cocks. There wasn't any that should have gone to waste, after all, and he felt he was even better poised to take them as his hips widened.

He hadn't considered just how becoming more feminine would affect him, but he leaned into it more and more, his hair growing longer and the body hair that reappeared on his body finer and softer. It only took a few days for Sam to no longer need to shave, though a little peach fuzz remained on his face, which was perfectly natural.

He took his cues from his trainer on what he was supposed to do, though she used him to. He came to know her name as Sally, one that took care of all the new "girls," and it never crossed his mind to correct her as to the fact that he wasn't a girl but a man.

"Mmm..."

Sally sat back on the bed in the training room, showing him how to eat out pussy, even though he'd mostly serve guys there. He had to be prepared for everything, and Sam moaned into her pussy, tongue slipping up inside her and dragging back against her inner walls. They caressed his tongue like liquid velvet and he quivered, wanting more, hungering for the thrust and grind of her orgasm. Yet it would not come like that of a guy's, however, waves of ecstasy rippling through, all while Sam could exult in the knowledge that he was the cause of it.

It was a good thing to bring pleasure to others.

"Yes... Sammie..." Sally moaned, humping up against his mouth, her wet folds suckling around the fingers he pushed into her. "Mmm... Yes, your lips on my clit now, good girl... Ah!"

Not even Sally could keep her composure as he ate her out and brought her over the edge into delightful climax, lapping around her pussy and flicking his tongue against her clit. Of course, his technique would require some finesse but, well...that would come. He would still mostly service men and that was more than fine with Sam.

Or Sammie. Yes... Yes, he rather liked that name.

After a month had passed, he was brought into a room with some of the other brothel workers, everyone smiling warmly, a small, padded bench in the middle beckoning him. He bent over it as Sally spoke of his progress and swapped his first butt plug for a second with another status symbol in the shape of a star on it. The plug was bigger but not the biggest, in terms of the cocks and dildos, he'd taken, though Sammie still squirmed as it sank into him.

"Mmmph..."

"Here, madam," Sally said, deferring to a voluptuous woman, who Sammie knew was of great importance. "Look how she's coming along."

Madam Mira smiled down at Sammie as the new butt plug settled into place. She was about the same height as Sammie but thicker and wider, very curvaceous in all the right places.

I want to be just like her.

"Ah... Madam Mira... Thank you for letting me work here."

"Oh, think nothing of it, doll," Madam Mira chuckled. "I see you are filling out nicely. Stand up, stand up, let me get a good look at the goods everyone is talking about."

Although Madam Mira meant it nicely, there was still a discernible difference between them. Nothing that could ever, so simply, be set aside. For the first time, he bristled.

Maybe he wasn't "goods."

Maybe he was more than that.

Yet just where Sammie was going in the brothel would only come to be seen in time...

He stood and turned around, heat in his cheeks, though he kept his chin tilted up, proud of where he was too. Madam Mira clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, prodding and poking him, making him turn around.

He was aware of just how much his body had changed but there were a couple of places that were more obvious than others. His chest, in particular, was never meant to be that full and he was pretty much at the point where he would need to wear a bra -- if anyone at all at the brothel "needed" to wear anything. But he felt the need to have the rise of breasts there supported, his nipples larger too, with perky points to them. It felt like they never softened, but Sally assured him it was just part of the transformation his body was going through.

Sammie's backside also... Well, that had certainly changed. The addition of fat to his body had certainly given him a softer appearance, but it was not just his hips that had widened. The pool of soft flesh had given him a rounder, thicker bubble butt, though there was still enough muscle there also to give him a nice shape. With the widening of his hips, the roundness of his arse was all the more obvious and he couldn't stop posing and primping in front of the mirror in his room, enjoying his new appearance increasingly.

Madam Mira, however, had other parts of him to inspect too, leaning off far too close to Sammie for comfort. Even though he was losing more of his inhibitions -- modesty had never even served him all that well before anyway -- it was still uncomfortable.

"And here... Hm... I think a higher dose of the drugs will see this part of you come into line quite nicely."

Sammie sucked in a breath but otherwise obediently remained in place as he was tapped right between her legs. His cock and balls were still there but, noticeably, they had become smaller. It was not as if he was using them anyway other than to go to the bathroom and sometimes to ejaculate too, though he never felt the need to masturbate in the privacy of his room or anywhere else too, for that matter. He only trained using dildos when he had time and, with taking on increased customers, Sam didn't have all that much time for things like that anymore either.

The dose of drugs supplied to him was increased, though he was glad of that. Things as a man... They just didn't seem to appeal to him anymore. He liked his new, curvier body, though it had not taken all that much extra padding on his body to make him feel a lot more curvaceous as a feminised "person."

He serviced wilder clients, learning to try out bondage, though the cuffs they used on him varied between soft, pink fluffy ones and chunky leather ones. For everyone had their kink they liked to play with and Sammie luxuriated in lifting his legs around the hips of a suitor, tightening his grip and squeezing so his customer would not stop fucking him until he was good and done.

The canopy of the large, four-poster bed -- in one of his favourite rooms -- extended above him as the hard slap of flesh and flesh echoed through the room, the dark-skinned man above him built like a Greek god. They had not exchanged many words and got right down to business, which suited Sammie just fine.

There was nothing like a cock in his arse, powering into her, taking him and claiming him. Though his own shaft was smaller and his body felt "different" down there in a way that would become clear in time, he could still orgasm and ejaculate, even though it didn't feel all that important anymore.

With the changes in his body too, he served better, finding more leverage and strength in his lower back, while his upper back gained a little muscle to support the swelling fall of his tits. However, that meant he had to find more lingerie and clothes there to suit him, better outfitting his small wardrobe and checking through preferred choices in the communal wardrobes and outfitting rooms.

His attire that day was evidence of that, soft and feminine, just like him. The baby blue stockings clasped his legs softly, his feet lighter and more delicate than before, stretching all the way up to his thighs were they were attached to a like-coloured suspender belt. His underwear was a little darker, more towards turquoise, just to offset the shade, though the naughty slit in the crotchless underwear was something that Sammie would never have worn before the brothel.

That was what made it exciting, along with the bra with firm under-wire to support his tits too, the bounce of them on his chest even as he was fucked something he wanted to lean into more and more. He'd never thought or even considered how great it would be to have breasts like that, constantly aware of them and his tits at such a size that he couldn't even sleep on his front anymore. Yet Sammie was more than willing to welcome a little discomfort when it meant he could have everything he had never even known he'd wanted.

"Mmph... Yes... Harder..." He moaned, bucking up to meet his customer's thrusts, though the question really was then who was serving who. "Mmm... Take me deeper!"

He growled, leaning over him, giving him just a little more. It was all they needed as he pounded her tight backside and Sammie cried out his orgasm, cumming without anything at all touching her small shaft, tucked within her underwear. For it was his client's grunts of ejaculation that swept him away, swooning against him, clinging to him for dear life, every hot spurt of cum that he could ever have wanted drooling into his hole.

"Mmm... You can come again, anytime... Anytime at all you like."

He welcomed repeat clients, learning how to better please them every time their bodies came together, though it was easier to meet more customers to fuck when he earned another butt plug. That one was slipped into his backside in a similar ceremony, though Sammie's hair was much longer then, coming down past his ears, growing more swiftly than should have been naturally possible.

The butt plug stretched him farther than he had ever been stretched before and, leaning over the padded bench, he moaned for it. Of course, they could remove the plugs anytime they wanted and were not controlled by them -- but it was all what they wanted anyway. Sammie had not come across a single person in the brothel who did not want to be there and that was most likely why they were as well regarded and well frequented as they were. It was simply good for business.

The plug settled deep into him, bright pink that time, and he squeezed experimentally around it, enjoying the tightness, the sense of being so full that he could barely push against the plug. Madam Mira was there, though she did not speak to him that time. But Sammie watched her and learned from her, just as he learned from everyone at the brothel, building relationships and making friends. There, they were all in it together.

Yet there was a sense of pride in progressing and being promoted, Sammie taking advantage of getting new clothes while his body changed further. His tits would sag softly under their own weight if he wasn't wearing a bra, so he always had to make sure he had a well-fitting one -- which meant getting new clothes in new sizes every two days, three at a push. He even tried out bras with nipple cut-outs, bras that cut daringly down over the cleavage, even ones that didn't cover his tits at all. Under bust bras were interesting too and he tested them, just to see if they would offer enough support. And then there were corsets and stockings and gloves and all kinds of other wonderful things that fit his body better than ever.

Why not make use of them all?

Still... As Sammie's cock and balls retreated, slowly melding back up into his body as the slit for urination settled between his legs, his body changed. With every client he serviced and every day that passed, another entrance softened into place between his legs, his balls easing against his body and becoming the folds of a pussy. It took time and yet there had to be something potent at play there -- he didn't really understand the science of it all -- as weeks passed and he no longer had a cock and balls but a new pussy.

12