Brothel Feminisation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting to service a group of three guys in one of the more luxurious rooms, set up to look like a jungle retreat, he smiled and spun before the full body mirror. There were rather a lot of mirrors in there and, frankly, he saw himself wherever he looked. If that was vain, Sammie didn't care either.

Not as she accepted who she was, who she had always been meant to be. It was not only about being feminised, of course, but becoming that true version of herself. She was not a man and had never been a man, not with her outlook on life, everything she had never even realised she needed for herself. Sammie didn't mind servicing women but men would always be her first calling, smiling at herself in the mirror, her hair long enough to brush the tops of her shoulders.

"I'm beautiful."

She smiled, her teeth flashing white, spinning before the mirror again. Even her skin seemed a little richer and a little tanner, healthier than it had been before, her teeth whiter and brighter, her lips fuller. Oh, her face had changed a lot, no longer recognisable as the man she had once been. It was not that she had been born in the wrong body, but more that she had needed to ascend into a different one, feeling everything happen to her, bit by bit.

It wouldn't have been as much of an experience otherwise, not with her tits swelling out, so she needed specially designed bras to accommodate her size, her buttocks thick and full. The weight of her body had thrown her off initially, but it was easier after some time to account for the change in her balance and how her centre of gravity would forever be different.

She had not needed to lose muscle from her male body, per se, as she had already been quite lean and skinny back then, but her hair had grown longer and thicker, more voluminous. It was as if her locks were trying to keep up with the rest of her and the hair darkened too from a light blonde to something richer, a sliver-blonde sheen through her hair. It even grew a little wavier too, as if she had put a bit of curly into it to give it more life, but all that was natural too. The drugs and hormones, in the end, had done far more for her than Sammie could have said she'd ever find herself doing for the brothel. And maybe that was all the way it was meant to work out too, in the end.

And she could no longer use male pronouns for herself when she was so comfortable with the female ones, her pussy finally fully formed and her cock and balls gone completely. Then and only then could she get what she had been aching for.

To be fucked in her pussy.

It was such a small thing, if she had not had to undergo such a radical feminisation, but she yearned for it anyway. And she got it that night, on all fours over one of the guys on the bed, her whole body quivering in anticipation. They had to be friends, but she didn't need to know who they were in order to please them, wanting to service while she reaped the spoils of pleasure time after time again.

"Unff... Ohhh..." She pressed back, sinking down lower to his chest, experimenting with the new position and angle she would have to be in to get a cock in her pussy while she was on top. "This feels... Mmm... Your cock is wonderful..."

He penetrated her slowly, for it was Sammie who controlled every moment as she sank on to him. It was for her to revel in just how her pussy lips sucked around his dick, taking him deeper, her velvety passage caressing his length without her even having to think about it. Everything came naturally and Sammie laughed aloud at how nervous she had been, all the way back in the beginning when she had first started at the brothel.

Oh, how times had changed. And she wouldn't have had it any other way, taking a cock into her pussy for the first time and losing every sense of virginity she could ever have possessed. She rocked and ground on him as she exposed her bare tits, grasping them headily, yet she could not remain upright, riding the guy's dick, while there was another behind her.

He was a little smaller and sank into her anal ring with ease, without even any lubricant. That simply wasn't necessary if her body was worked up and horny -- which it was, pretty much all the time. Sometimes, some of the other brothel girls would ask her just where she got all her energy from, but she didn't know what to tell them. How could she possibly convey that everything was coming together in just the way she needed it to, finally?

She moaned, arching back and grinding on to two cocks at once. And even that was a new experience for her, even though the men didn't have any idea what it meant to her. They didn't need to, not as Sammie smirked and lusted after their bodies, raking her nails down the chest of the guy under her, relishing in his groan.

"Ah, fuck, that's the stuff..."

"Cum for me, baby," she crooned, surprising herself with her own sense of daring, words leaping more easily to her lips than they ever had done before. "Don't you want to really feel me? You can fuck my ass after this too..."

They could all have her and she groaned as another cock slid into her mouth, triple-penetrated. Her pussy clenched and she screamed around his dick, her eyes closed and mind whiting-out for a moment, for she simply could not contain that level of pleasure, no. It was never for her to hold back, not in the slightest, heaving and panting, struggling with every that came. For it was nothing like getting off as a guy, oh no, rippling through her in driving waves, never quite able to tell if the next pulse of ecstasy would bring her to a new peak.

And it went on for much longer too. Unlike her earliest experiences, she didn't need a break at all in sex, going from one partner to another, her sexual prowess allowing her to clench around both cocks at once and keep them hard. That was something that many others at the brothel could not do, though Sammie was pleased with her own progress, even if she was not chasing anything in particular.

No... Oh, no. She wanted more, more than that, to see just how far she could go, all for herself, all for herself.

She was dimly aware of being rocked back, sitting down on a cock in her arse and leaning back while another guy fucked her pussy. A big cock slapped her face and she moaned, barely even aware of when it had slipped from her lips.

Or maybe it was a different cock... Sammie was not out of it, not really, but she was languishing there, letting lust roll through her, everything that she ached for powering into her body, so many cocks, so delicious. She needed them and she could barely believe she hadn't been able to get everything for herself before, licking her lips and the cock pounding between them, her back arching as she ground back.

She lost track of time as a dick erupted inside her, filling her with cum, her backside tight around him as she tensed her quads and stretched her hamstrings, grinding back on him with all her might. The cock in her pussy exploded too, though that was just a mark of pride for her, to get all of her suitors to cum at the same time.

Painting her pussy with their seed was one thing, but she longed for more, sucking on the cock in her mouth and even hollowing her cheeks, though it was the slide and grind of it within her mouth that pleased her the most. And, of course, got her partner closer and closer to orgasm, even while the others took a moment to rest, draining their dicks inside her. She moaned around him, eyes half-lidded, relishing every thrust, her hands up for balance, on a thigh and a hard, tight lower abdomen.

As she trembled there, her energy vibrant, Sammie knew there was more still that she needed to do.

Continued in part three of three...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SissywilliamSissywilliamabout 2 months ago

I found the transformation of his/her small cock into a pussy by the continued use of the various drugs most interesting and quite deliciously iintriguing

SouperKev777SouperKev7774 months ago

Well written love the story can’t wait for the conclusion!

AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timmy wants to be Timi Cross dresser wants to be a Shemale.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Eric or Erica? Pt. 01 Eric is saved from near death but his rescuers are different.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Vicki's Story Ch. 01 A young man on a personal voyage of discovery.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Going Out of Business Sale A sissy now alone in life falls under the influence of a dom.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Stiletto Bluff Poker game on Halloween takes an unexpected turn.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories