Brothel Specifically for Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was washed all over and led out into the back of the wet-room where she was dried off and her hair blow dried. Still naked they all went back to another bedroom where Roza was waiting for them sitting on this huge king-size bed.

As Tina sat on the edge of the bed the four Thai girls stripped Roza naked, and for the first time Tina could see what a beautiful figure this Polish girl had. The girls lifted Roza onto the bed and started caressing her naked body and spread her out with her legs wide apart. One of the Thai girls took hold on Tina and pushed her towards the bottom of the bed and gestured to Tina that she licks Roza's gaping pussy. Tina had never touched a woman sexually before but she tried to emulate what Roza had done to her earlier and, from Roza's immediate reaction, Tina was good at it.

As she worked on Roza's clitoris, Roza was obviously thoroughly enjoying having her favourite TV star licking her pussy and she came with a shuddering orgasm and a loud scream. One of the Thai girls gave Tina an enormous vibrator even bigger than the penis shaped one which was used on her and she pushed it easily inside Roza's pussy turning it on to full power. Still licking Roza's clitoris and fucking her with the vibrator Tina was in control of her host as she came over and over again until she was spent. Tina genuinely felt proud that she'd fucked another woman to orgasm.

As a satisfied Roza lifted herself off the bed one of the Thai girls placed a large object covered in a sheet on the bed and Roza uncovered the Sybian Fucking Machine with a giant 7" dido attached. Roza switched it on showing Tina both actions that this supreme fucking machine could deliver. There was the powerful adjustable vibration setting and the G Spot massage which wiggles around inside the willing rider's pussy. Most women agree that the Sybian gives the strongest and best orgasm they have ever experienced.

Without having time to react Tina was lifted onto the bed and told, in no uncertain terms, to get astride the Sybian and squat down onto the giant dildo. Tina had seen the Sybian on many of the porn videos that Nikki had showed her on the Internet so she was visibly shaking again as she obeyed their commands and sat on the Sybian.

Roza did not mess around as Tina climbed on and when the dildo was deep inside her and her full weight on the Sybian, she brought the Sybian up to full power with both features and Tina screamed as she came in an instant again for the umpteenth time that day. What an orgasm. After all that she had enjoyed earlier she squirted immediately all over the bed and it bubbled out of her as the Sybian went to work on her. The four Thai girls held onto Tina so she could not get off as her orgasm just ripped her apart again.

One orgasm merged into another for Tina and she could only manage to withstand the intense feelings from the Sybian for a few minutes before she started to feint with the sheer pleasure of it. Recognising that Tina was spent the girls let her go and allowed her to get off her great fucking machine. For the second time in a few hours Tina had enjoyed multiple orgasms and was totally fucked and exhausted again.

While Tina lay at the side, all the Thai girls rode the Sybian as their reward for providing their customer with so much pleasure. Roza lay at the side of Tina and they kissed and cuddled whilst watching the young Asian girls cum in turn on the fucking machine.

The car arrived at the cottage door soon after 8pm, and Tina's day being fucked senseless was coming to an end. After showering again and getting dressed she kissed each of the five girls on the lips and paid Roza for all the pleasure they had provided. It had been very expensive but worth every pound.

Off she went back home knowing life would never be quite the same again for her.

12