All Comments on 'Brother and Boyfriend at Nude Beach'

by perfectspecimen

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ugh

It was a great story, till brother had a 12 inch cock. Really?

Can't boys no longer write a story without a cock that is too big to be real.

one star for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

At least make believable! 12 inch COCK nope !

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
LoL

F sized tits and a 12 inch cock, ya lost me friend.

2armoured2armouredover 3 years ago
Bitch

That bitch deserves a real good slap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Seems like 95% of the guys that write brother/sister stuff have penis envy. They keep coming up with this 12" horse cock shit. Was great story till then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bitch

I agree that the sister character is a fucking bitch. And nobody has a 12 incher

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Good story. Some weird ass comments but I thought it was great

"reee its unrealistic" yeah its porn. its literally a fantasy. lmao

Nikki0311Nikki0311over 3 years ago
Come on really..

I would actually die on the spot if a guy pulled out a monster cock like that..

But like others said make it more realistic, half the size would have done perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not too far from real.

Being a guy who is of the average size. This is a slap in the face. In reality, I have had the exact situation happen to me. It makes a guy feel like shit when a woman puts a guy down because of the size of his cock. Those kind of women are everywhere anymore. I think this story needs a severe rewrite and get rid of the body shaming. But if body shaming is what you are into. Then please do not put anymore stories on here!!!!!

perfectspecimenperfectspecimenover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Not too far from real

I sincerely apologize to anyone hurt by the body shaming aspect of this fantasy. For what it's worth, it is just a fantasy. As you can see, I'm getting eaten alive by men and women alike for making the brother's dick unrealistically big. Much to the chagrin of my size humiliation fetish, the vast majority of normal women don't seem that interested in huge dicks.

What I will do: Add a warning at the beginning. I forgot that the reader doesn't see all the tags until the end. (Now I understand why so many people do this.)

What I won't do: Make the story realistic. I'll probably include this in the warning, but yeah, I wrote this for myself because I have a very specific and very unrealistic fantasy that I wasn't seeing at full throttle. I figured there were people out there like me who were waiting for a story like this. I knew not everyone would like it -- I'm actually surprised by how well it's done -- but I never intended for anyone to be blindsided and hurt, and I'll do what I can to fix that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
finish your damn story

brother cums back and slaps boyfriend's face with his 12 incher. bf goes back to his car and because this is murica gets his gun. shoots brother's dick and then blows his own head off. brother dies from huge blood loss. sis goes looking for a 13 incher this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ignore them. It was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

This story hits a lot of my kinks just right

Look forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Better have given them names

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Ignore the haters

Us guys with enormous horse cocks need pussy too. Just ask the 265 women I fuck every week with my 28 inch long, 9 inch wide pussy pleaser. They love my 17 ½ abs too! Hell, I can impregnate a woman just by winking at her😉

If your a woman that wants to get pregnant, let me know, and I'll jerk off, and you'll get pregnant no matter where you live. Hell, I can impregnate guys too, even though I'm not gay. I once had a wet dream about my sister, and she woke up 11 months pregnant with octuplets. After all, I'm an "alpha", whatever that means, and I can even count to 12, so there! And reality is for losers.

MaxineKilljoyMaxineKilljoyover 1 year ago

I love how you stipulated that this is not a realistic depiction of human anatomy or family relationships and yet there are still people complaining! Like they read the notice on the door, chose to ignore it, and then they tank the rating when they get exactly what was promised. Honestly, some of the people on this site are...

Never mind that, I thought this silly story was delightful and you should write more.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Anthony Devolder would love the facts of this story.

iwannabeachastecuckoldiwannabeachastecuckold3 months ago

One of the best hot erotic story!

People here are commenting on body shaming, bro-sis, 12 inch etc. You can't enjoy the art of storytelling. Poor people!

syn4321syn43212 months ago

Very hot and well-written. Come up with some more stuff to write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous