Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While unbuttoning her top, she said, "Don't worry, I'm going to leave my underwear on."

I wasn't worried, but I was irritated. It had suddenly gone from me having a relaxing massage, to me doing all the work. And it wasn't me that was being paid, it was her!

For most Sisters, undressing in front of their Brother, would be awkward, even embarrassing. But not for Susan. It was as if I wasn't there. That was understandable, she was an Escort, used to taking her clothes off in front of strangers. This might not be a big deal for her, but it was for me. I had seen her in bikinis, and swimsuits, lots of times before, but this was different, it was the first time that I had seen her in just her underwear. And, watching her take her blouse and skirt off, had made me feel uncomfortable, but to my surprise, it had also excited me.

My Sister was twenty seven, two years older than me. Her physique was similar to Angelina's, but slightly curvier. And her face could only be described as angelic. It would take you a long time, to find a woman more beautiful than her. If she wasn't my big Sister, I would like her to be my girlfriend. However, frustratingly, she was, and to make it worse, she was now standing in front of me, in just a small bra and a pair of skimpy panties.

She was now face down on the bed, and my hands were on her calves. She had asked me to start there, to sort them out, and then I was to give the rest of her body a relaxing massage.

After five minutes of going deep into her calves, I moved onto her shoulders, and then down to her back.

"This is so good."

"I'm glad you like it. Perhaps you can do the same for me?"

That got a quick no from her. I gave a deep sigh, to tell her that I wasn't happy with her answer, but she just laughed. But really, I did want to continue. I was enjoying running my hands over her firm body. And my cock was enjoying it as well, because it was almost fully erect.

"Is it getting in the way?"

It took me a couple of seconds to realize what she meant. She was referring to her bra strap.

"Yes, should I unhook it?"

"Please do."

As soon as I had unfastened it, she briefly lifted her body up from the bed. Just high enough so that she could take her bra off. It was now on the floor. I hadn't expected her to do that, I thought that she would have just left it on. I couldn't see her tits, but just knowing that she was topless, had raised my blood pressure, and my cock was now doing its best to rip my trousers.

It took me ten minutes to calm down, and to get my cock under control. Then she spoiled it, by suddenly declaring, "I want you to do my front." Before I could say anything, she had turned over. And she was making no attempt to cover her tits up.

I was now fighting a losing battle. There was no way my cock was going to stay limp, when her naked tits were on display. But fortunately, it was pointing up, rather than pushing out, so it was less obvious.

"I can't be bothered to put my bra back on. And it's not a big deal. You've seen tits before, and these are nothing special."

I had, lots of them, but this was different. These were my Sister's, and I shouldn't be seeing them.

As I put my hands on her stomach, I knew that I should be asking her to cover them up. But I didn't want to. I wanted to look at them. Then, I suddenly realized that I wanted more than that. I wanted to touch them.

She had said that they weren't special, but she was wrong. They definitely were. They weren't big, but they were the size that I like. And her cherry nipples looked so inviting. They were nipples that needed to be sucked, and if she wasn't my Sister, one of them would already be in my mouth.

I was now wishing that I had asked her to put her bra on. Yes, looking at them was exciting me, but not being able to touch them, was torture. I had massaged her as near as I could to them, without actually touching them. It was time to stop, before I did something that was inappropriate.

"I'll do your legs, and then we'll finish."

"Not so fast."

I was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You've missed something."

Then, to make it clear what she was referring to, she put both her hands under her tits, and then she pushed them up towards me. My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"When I have a massage, I like my tits being done as well. I hope you don't mind."

Mind? I was now finding it difficult to contain my excitement. I was more than happy to touch them.

My first touch was tentative, but I soon got bolder. Her breasts were firm, and they were exciting me, but her nipples were my target. When my fingers eventually got there, and I was pulling on them, it stopped being just a massage. When I looked up at her face, our eyes locked for a brief instance, and then she closed hers. I instantly knew why she had done that. It was her signal to me, that her body was now mine, to do with, whatever I wanted!

I was now sucking on her ripe nipples. I couldn't get enough of them. After feasting on one, I was quickly switching over, making sure that they both got equal attention. This was good, but from the noises that she was making, she was enjoying it even more than I was.

When she suddenly pushed on my head, it startled me, and I felt a pang of guilt. Was she having second thoughts? Letting your Brother enjoy your tits, wasn't a trivial matter.

"I would like you to do my legs."

So she was putting a stop to it. I desperately wanted to continue, but it wasn't something we could discuss. It would be best if I just did what she had asked, without saying anything.

My hands were on her legs, and she had her eyes open. It was now back to being just a massage. We had crossed a line, but now we were on the right side of it again. This indiscretion, would never be talked about, but what was a given, was that neither of us would ever forget it.

I didn't spend much time on her calves, because I had already done them before, when she was face down. My hands were now on her thighs. A couple of minutes would be enough, and then I would end it. We would then finish the champagne. When she was gone, I would sit down and think about, 'what if'. What if she had let me play with her tits for longer?

I was about to stop, when she did something so unexpected, that it made me let out an involuntary gasp. She had suddenly opened her legs, and raised her knees up. It was as if she was about to give birth. Her legs were so wide apart, that her white panties were stretched tight over her pussy.

"My inner thighs are tight, please massage them."

That might be true, but I wasn't stupid. She was in this position for one reason, and one reason only, so that I could have access to her pussy. And if there was any doubt at all, it was easily dispelled by looking at the large damp patch on her panties, that was showing how excited she was.

It took all of my willpower to stop myself from pulling her panties to one side, and thrusting my fingers deep into her. Her pussy was my final destination, but I needed to take my time getting there. A slow build-up would add to the excitement, and hopefully, when I eventually got there, she would be so worked up, that she wouldn't be able to say no. That was the plan, it was time to put it into action.

By the time I had reached the edge of her panties, I had caressed all of her inner thighs and groin. I hadn't just taken my time, I had teased her. It was now too much for her. Her eyes were closed and she was wiggling her bottom, trying to push her pussy against my fingers. If I delayed any longer, teasing would become torture, and it would spoil it for her.

When I ran a single finger over her heavily stained panties, she gave a loud moan. That was a good sign. I had been gentle, applying very little pressure, but she had responded as if I had pushed two or three fingers, deep into her pussy. My next touch got an even louder noise from her, but that was understandable, because I had used three fingers, and I had pressed down harder than before.

Earlier, when I had been feasting on her tits, I had wanted to play with her pussy. That was now happening, and I was starting to think about the possibility of fucking her. But would that be a step too far for her? I hoped not, because it wasn't a step too far for me.

"Take my panties off."

That startled me, because it had been a while since she had spoken, so I hadn't expected her to speak again, until we had finished.

"My cunt needs to be fingered."

That sent a surge of excitement through my body, and even more blood into my cock. My Sister was asking, no, she was begging, for me to explore her most intimate place. And I was desperate to do it.

I got her panties off in record time, and then, without any delay, I thrust two fingers deep into her. It made her gasp.

"Yes!"

It was just one word that she'd shouted out, but it said it all. She had got what she wanted, her Brother's fingers in her, up to the knuckles.

As I kept on fingering her with them, she got more excited. She was now moaning almost continuously. It was now time to go for the ultimate prize, my cock deep inside her sweet pussy.

"I want your cock."

I could have jumped for joy. She wanted it as well.

"Take it out and put it into my mouth."

Women have said that to me before, and it's always made my heart miss a beat, but not this time. My cock wanted her pussy, but it was going to have to settle for just her mouth. But what if it was still foreplay, just a delay before we made love? With that thought in mind, and with renewed enthusiasm, I removed my fingers from her pussy, and then I started to take my trousers off.

As I lowered my underwear, her eyes were on my crotch. She was obviously eager to see what I was packing. When it sprang out, it was already at its best. Would it disappoint her?

"That's a nice cock."

Instead of nice, I would have preferred, 'big', or even better still, 'giant', but being realistic, how she had described it, was the best that I could have hoped for.

As soon as my cock touched her lips, she opened her mouth. I sighed as it entered her. It felt as if my cock was in a hot wet pussy. It then got even better, when she started bobbing her head. It didn't take her long to get into a nice rhythm, but then she suddenly stopped. After moving her head back, my cock plopped out of her mouth.

"Would you like to lick my pussy while I suck your cock?"

That got a quick yes from me, so quick that it made her giggle.

This was bliss, almost as good as fucking. My head was now between my Sister's wide open legs, and I was licking her juicy pussy. And, as an added bonus, she was greedily servicing my cock. If it was to end like this, with her climaxing on my tongue, and me coming in her mouth, then I wouldn't complain. However, I was still hoping that it would end, with me emptying my balls into her pussy.

I've known for a long time, that my Sister is skilled at lots of things. For example, her chocolate cake is to die for. But, as I have just discovered, her greatest skill might be cock sucking.

I was impressed with what she was doing to me, and hopefully, she was equally impressed with my actions. I was certainly trying my best, pulling out all the stops. There was now no part of her pussy, that I hadn't already pleasured. When I had nibbled on her lips, she had purred, and when I had pushed my tongue into her opening, she had moaned. But it was what I was doing now, that was driving her crazy. I was lapping on her little clit, like a thirsty cat with a saucer of milk.

I was now rapidly heading towards the point of no return, and it was obvious that she was as well. It was going to end this way. But then she spoke, and I realized that I was wrong.

"Fuck me."

I'd been quick to get between her legs, when she had asked me to lick her, but that was pedestrian compared with the speed that I got my cock to her opening. Then I hesitated. Underneath me was a consenting adult, but she was my Sister. For many people, what I was about to do, was the ultimate taboo. She was forbidden fruit.

"Put it in."

That made my mind up. Now there was no hesitation. When I was fully in her, she gasped. That made me smile. My cock might not be massive, but it was still big enough to give her pleasure. And as for her pussy, it was everything that I had hoped that it would be, and it had a tightness that I hadn't expected.

When you fuck for the first time, it normally takes a while to get used to each other's body. But for me and Susan, we clicked straight away. After only a few strokes, we got into a nice rhythm.

She was on her back, with me pushing her legs apart, as I ploughed into her. This wasn't a frantic fuck, it was controlled. We would climax, hopefully together, but only after a slow build-up. It was too good to rush, it needed to be savoured. But then, without any warning, the wheels came off.

"I'm going to come!"

I quickly upped the pace, desperate to catch up with her, but it was no good. Seconds later, she reached it, leaving me hanging. Despite my frustration, I was happy for her.

Her climax was impressive, definitely a big one. As it surged through her body, she had gone rigid, and her face had become contorted. It took her a while to recover. When I pulled out of her I was still fully erect. It was rock hard. There was no way that it was going to go down, without me climaxing. And now, I was so desperate for that to happen, I was going to play with myself. However, before I could start, my Sister came to the rescue.

"That was wonderful. The best one that I've had for a long time. Now it's your turn. You can fuck me if you want, but I don't think I'll be able to come again."

This time, I was going to take her from behind. I had suggested it, and she had readily agreed to it.

She was now on all fours, with her stomach flat on the bed, and her pert bottom high up. I was impressed, a gymnast would not have been able to position themselves better than that.

Before entering her, I took some time to admire the view. As I looked at her pussy, my cock kept twitching. It was desperate to get back inside her. Seconds later, it got what it wanted.

This time, it was all about my needs. And what I wanted, was to come as quickly as possible. My cock had been stiff for so long, it was actually throbbing. So I had started straight away, with long strokes, and then, shortly after, I had hit top gear.

Now, at the end if every stroke, my balls were slapping against her bottom. When that happened, I grunted, and she gasped. And the noise, from both of us, was getting louder as we continued.

By some miracle, we were still going after five minutes, but then I felt my balls tighten. I was seconds away from getting relief.

"Fuck, my cunt is coming again!"

I hadn't expected that, and I don't think she had, because I could hear the surprise in her voice. But this time it wasn't a problem, because I was also going to come.

Who reached it first? I don't know, it was too close to call. But what I did know, is that both of us had an impressive one. Hers was at least as big as the first one, and I thought mine was never going to end. When I had finished flooding her pussy, I fell onto her, and we collapsed onto the bed.

I was now off her, waiting for her to turn over. I was tense. What would her reaction be? She had been a willing participant, but now that it was over, would she be regretting it? When she did eventually turn over, I braced myself, ready for the worst. But when I saw that she was smiling, I relaxed.

"I never come twice."

"You do now!"

That made her laugh, and I joined in.

While we finished off the champagne, we talked, but not about what had happened. It was only when she was about to leave, that it was mentioned.

"We shouldn't do this again."

She was right, but I wanted it to continue.

"Yes, but it was so good."

She was thinking about it. That was a good sign.

"It was good. I've changed my mind. We should do it again."

"How about once a month?"

I could tell that she liked my suggestion, because she was now smiling.

And then, to confirm the arrangement, we shook hands!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12