All Comments on 'Brother & Sister: Alone Together'

by mardanabangalore1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A well written story based on indian Characters written by an indian, that's some unicorn level rare. One thing i found funny was that you chose one of the most generic names for the male character but for the female you chose something that i have never even heard of, but i guess it's just my north indian ignorance. Again the story was very well written but it wouldn't be as intriguing to people beyond indians on this site as there are ton of references that only indians can understand. Looking for forward to a pt.2 or a new story, great job.

mardanabangalore1mardanabangalore1about 3 years agoAuthor

this was written during the lockdown. there's another one that I wrote nine years ago, under the name mardanabangalore (I couldn't remember the password, hence the '1' added to this username)

TamillTamillabout 3 years ago

Much ado about nothing. You need not have spent 5 pages to conclude the siblings say each other I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey loved it....you took 5 pages to just reach her . Well written and can feel the pleasure karpu had in the slow erotic deep seeded love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the slow burn read. But the successful build up seemed to end very abruptly with the events in the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah the male should have had name like a Palani or Elangoan or Selvan etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked this story. Not sure why this is rated low... It should have been higher

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entire story was having insist and seduction but the end disappointed..

Manojm68Manojm685 months ago

Nice story but end disappointed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermardanabangalore1@mardanabangalore1
I prefer to read quality stuff. When I can't find good stuff, sometimes I put pen to paper to create it.