Brother and Sister Curiosity

Story Info
A brother gets his sister to bust his balls out of curiosity.
1k words
3.04
50.5k
26
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just leaving the living room after having finished watching a movie with the family and my mind was swimming. During the film, a guy got absolutely blasted in the crotch by a kick. He was in so much pain that he fell to the ground and rolled around all silly. The scene left a clear impact on me, and two questions kept rattling around in my head.

Did getting hit in the balls really hurt that much, and why am I getting hard watching him in so much pain.

Shortly after, I got up the courage to talk to my sister Sarah about it. At this point I wasn't thinking about it sexually or anything, I was just very confused a how so much pain and pleasure could meet at the nexus point of someone's genitals, so I asked her about the movie scene, just to see what she'd say.

"Guys balls are just sensitive I think, why have you never been hit there?" She twirls her hair, seemingly just as curious as me.

"No, not yet. I only ever seen it on TV. Maybe we could try it, and see? You kick me between the legs and then I'll kick you," Nervously breathing fast as the thoughts rush through my head. "Ok we can try, but not too hard this might hurt a lot," nervousness clearly on her voice as well.

So, Sarah squared up for the kick and motioned to spread my legs a little. As soon as I did, an odd sense of vulnerability went through me, like internally my brain knew I was exposing my weakness. Then after she asked if I was ready, she brought her foot up and kicked me square in the balls. Oh man it felt so amazing. The pain was so different than anything I had ever felt, and I could tell she didn't even hit my balls too hard, but my cock also began to stiffen as the pleasure started to mix with agony.

"Oh god...this pain" I moan, the pain was surprisingly so much more intense than I imagined, my cock also started to get hard which made me feel awkward in front of Sarah. I did my best not to fall over but my hands instinctively shot down to protect myself from then agony with the added benefit of hiding my erection.

"Wow did that hurt your balls a lot? I hardly even hit them" a surprised look shoots across her face as she sees me recoil from the strike. "No, it's OK, I just was surprised. It did hurt a little, but it was just unexpected," I lied through my teeth trying to not seem so weak.

But it was my turn, she was a girl so there's no way she could take that kind of pain.

I mimic her from earlier and motioned for her to spread her legs to give me a clear shot. She slides her legs away and then give me a thumbs up, so I bring my foot forward and it landed flush, catching her perfectly between the legs. My kick was a little harder than hers, so I expected her to just drop to the ground, but to my surprise she barely flinched!

When the kick landed, she jumped a little from the surprise but that was it. She didn't even go to hold her privates. This baffled me, how could she be taking the pain so well.

"Umm, does it hurt", I finally ask dumb struck by the lack of a reaction. "Not really, it feels a little weird but it's nowhere as bad as it hurts to get kicked in the nuts, I guess huh," her laugh embarrassing me as I realize how vulnerable testicles are, but I asked her to kick me again, I had to feel that pain again and show her I can take it.

"Really you want another kick. I won't go as easy this time; this will hurt A LOT is that ok?"

I nod and spread my legs again, so she brought her leg back this time and kicked significantly harder. This time it was really bad, my teeth clench and I instantly fell to my knees as my legs gave way from the trembling. The pain was unimaginable, wave after wave of anguish...but this kick wasn't that much harder than when I kicked her...how could there be this much difference.

All I can do is moan in agony while Sarah laughs at me "Ok that one really hurt your balls that time didn't, I think that's enough, we've learned that I'm way tougher than you let's leave it at that," giggling she goes to walk out of the room.

"N...no wait..." I stammer trying to stand up but the pain is too much so I just reach out and grab her pan leg, "give me one more chance, I can take one more kick," at this point I'm not even thinking straight, the pain has gone to my head. I was hard as a rock from the first two kicks but at this point, I just wanted to prove I could take it. How could I let her feel so superior and just accept it?

"Hmm, alright but I'm not going to hold back this time. This is REALLY going to hurt," She sees that I'm not changing my mind and just shakes her head.

I steel myself and try to ignore the pain I'm shaking like a leaf, but I just manage to stand and open my legs wide, looking at her I nod nervously.

"Last chance, this is going to be very painful," She looks and sees me nodding again.

"You're going to regret this"

This time she does a little hop before bringing her leg back and then send it swinging right into my sensitive testicles. Her foot collides perfectly between both, crushing my nuts into my pubic bone.

"OHHHH...MY...BALLS" I scream in agony as I fall back to the floor. Tears flow from my eyes and I start feeling sick, like I could throw up at any moment. "I told you your balls couldn't take it. Balls are weak and vulnerable; how did you not figure that out after the first time" Sarah says sneering at me before walking out.

I feel so stupid and just rock back and forth nursing my swollen orbs, then I notice I came all over my pants, the pleasure and incredible pain causing me to orgasm.

What kind of power do women wield over me?