Brother & Sister Face Their Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock wants to tighten, my balls twisting with desire to release all of my seeds into my sister's womb, Rose screaming more, deeper, harder. Finally we both let out uncontrolled screams as my body injects every seed in my balls into her warm tight womb. Rose brings her lips up to mine and we lock again in desire for each other.

Our bodies do not stop pumping as my seeds are all exhausted into her body. The pleasure of my cock in Rose is experienced by both of us. She keeps gliding her hips up and down taking my cock deep and keeping it so hard the pressure almost makes me pass out. I feel Rose wrap her legs around my body to hold me inside of her pussy.

"Don't worry brother, you know I've been on the pill for years. Please stay in me I want to feel this forever if it is possible." Rose speaks with desire.

"God Rose you feel so incredible, I never dreamed making love was so explosive." My words back to her.

We roll on our sides and I stay planted in my sister's body. We smile, we kiss gently, and occasionally we continue to stroke each other. The light from the fireplace caresses Rose's body in a delightful and beautiful way, reflecting the love we feel for each other.

"Rose you will always be my true love no matter what our future brings us." I confide to her.

"Scott, you will always be my one true man. The future is the future, I will always be here for you." Rose commits to me.

As I withdraw my cock from my darling loving sister, she rolls over and I cuddle up to her in a perfect spoon. The night will change to day later, but for now we hold each other close and fall asleep contently.

12