All Comments on 'Brother and Sister Learn Together'

by Fun_Together

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that's a hot story please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Follow up, please. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an innovative approach to sex education and exploration. Please continue. I would love to see how the twins progress in their exploration of each other and others.

ValleypairValleypairover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story, we woukd love a follow up

ScythianLoverScythianLoverover 1 year ago

Very nice story, aside a view spelling and grammar errors.

5 stars. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was fantastic, you simply can't stop there; that's got to be against the law!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Must have more episodes!

VysisVysisover 1 year ago

As an author of several stories I can say that I really enjoyed this tale. It seems everyone on this site always pleads for more, but personally I like a short happy story. The excitement is in the build up to the taboo event. Once the taboo line is broken, it’s just sex. I say you got this one just right. Let the reader decide what happens next in their own imagination. Great job!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Loved the story. I always like these stories where the siblings accidentally meet up. Thanks for writing. Hope you put out a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do continue, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YES Please continue. 5 Stars easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I may quote Charles Dickens, “Please, sir, may I have some more?” ….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right On! ...OR maybe I should say, "WRITE ON"! I love when brothers and sisters "Love" each other. They are relationships that exist at so many levels, so much more than "normal" relationships. Which will be the larger interest going forward? More App activities or will Craig and Kara forge a new path for themselves in the privacy of their own bedroom(s)? Either way...I'm IN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, this is great! Well developed! More please!

Submale2926Submale2926over 1 year ago

That was so hot. Wish my sister did that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please! It’s just getting good. Please get a proofreader and it will be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and one that you should continue!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Yes. I loved the story. Great imagination. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. Loved reading the story. Continue and let them become special friends and make memories.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Too many unpolished mistakes to reap a 5 star rate but definitely not enough to make me stop reading. The narration and suspension of disbelief is well done. Her roomie needs to encourage some oral satisfaction before twin gets the whole cum enthralled package. Just my input but well done.

worshipper622worshipper622over 1 year ago

Nicely done.

Please continue.

MaieddieMaieddieover 1 year ago

Great story ! I like the way they connected each other, original thing with this app.

There is certainly more to do with this story. Keep going !

And I like your writing style

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The word is taut not taught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but please find someone to help with proofreading to get you to the next level. Please also share the twins next steps, now that they have gotten “acquainted”!

Phantom300Phantom300over 1 year ago

Fun, original premise. Very engaging and readable. Well done!

DLR87DLR87over 1 year ago

Very nice.

Please continue

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 1 year ago

Definitely yes atleast 1 more part maybe 2

Seeker59Seeker59over 1 year ago

I'm loving your story. Thank you for sharing it. Can't wait for you to post the next part.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 1 year ago

Incredibly hot. I'm imagining them sharing more together, now... yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow you got to follow up. who entered the room do they go further? Please don't take to long to do the follow up!!!!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

suppose to be an " incest " story, yet 3/4 of the story they mess around with other people.. nice really.. smh 1/5

It can only go worst from here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so many grammatical mistakes. please get an editor

SWMinTOSWMinTOover 1 year ago

First off, thank you for writing the story and thinking up some new ideas. I liked your idea of the meetup app, personal boundaries, password, feedback on the "meet", etc. I want to know who walked into the room and nothing gets blood pumping faster than almost getting caught naked with someone you are not supposed to be naked with - so please write the next chapter. :)

Unfortunately, the spelling and grammar mistakes were very distracting and I had to re-read some sentences several times to understand your meaning. Please write more and just ask an editor to do a spell check and grammar check. I think you could be a very good writer. You have ideas which is the most important thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story but the grammatical errors messed up the flow in more than one spot. If you reached out to one of the editors on here I think you could take a 3 star series to a 4-5 stars one.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Grade school stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the uniqueness and original idea. Agree with most other reviewers about the grammar and mis-spellings. An editor sounds like a great idea. You’ll do better as you write more.

TiefImWestenTiefImWestenover 1 year ago

Many thanks for the good story!

I wish such an app would have existed when I was at the university ;-)

I like such stories where a small tool or an incident open suddenly a whole new world of possible events!

It has a nice tension I am looking forward for a continuation.

And do not get distracted by comments that an incest story must only contain incest. That's nonsense from my point of view. It is the story that counts, not the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just perfect can’t wait for the next instalment, keep up the great work

kz060969kz060969about 1 year ago

Fantastic, I can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding start. Very likable characters, having fun and getting a good education.

RegginufRegginufabout 1 year ago

I loved it. I really hope you continue this with another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and presentation, altho I coild anticipate the ending. The theme sets itself for a few more chapters;

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First time ever commenting I absolutely loved this. The whole story is sweet and oddly romantic and just the right amount of erotic

tolostolos9 months ago

Really good! I hope there is a part 2 coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous