Brother and Sister Learn Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some talk about classes, we finally came around to "the" subject. "Well, how did it go," I inquired. I could see my brother Craig turn a little red at my mention of our taboo subject. "What do you want to know," he replied.

"Give me all the juicy details," I responded with a little smirk.

"Well, I got a text yesterday morning. As I am sure you know it included a time, location and a security code. It also included a few details on the 'limits' for the flash, like no touching etc. I actually felt a little sick to my stomach, I was so nervous after reading the text. I checked my watch and the meetup was to be in just 20 minutes. I felt better as I walked over to the music building, which was the meeting spot. Right at the appointed time, I got another text, telling me it 'was time' to go in."

"I opened the practice room door and that's when I noticed my palms were sweaty. Do you want me to go on Kara?"

"Are you kidding me, you're just getting to the good part."

There was a girl already in the small practice room. I sort of froze at that point. She obviously sensed my nervousness. She said matter of fact, 'safety code please'. I actually had to look at my phone again, as I couldn't seem to remember it. After I gave her the code, she told me she was excited to be my 'first' and to just relax and take a deep breath. It was at that point that I really took a look at her. I don't think I had ever seen her before. She was wearing dark leggings, and had on an oversized plain grey sweatshirt. She had a pretty face, medium length brown hair, and a nice smile which also put me more at ease. After a few moments' hesitation on my part, she 'coached' me. "This is where you should start taking some of your clothes off," she said.

"Guys always go first, she reminded me. Just start with your shirt." With that I just started following directions. I took my shirt off and placed it on a table next to me. I looked up at her and she winked at me and said 'you've got this'. Then I took off my pants and underwear. I think my hands were shaking the whole time I was undressing. I stood before her, just one step away, totally naked, trying to fight the urge to cover myself with my hands. "Great job, now it's my turn" she said. Off came the sweatshirt, and she must not have been wearing a bra because there she was naked from the waist up. I have to admit that was pretty exciting. Then she pulled down her leggings, followed by her pink panties. Again, I was a little dazed just taking it all in. We stared at each other for a more moments, and then she pulled her panties back up. That brought me back down to earth, and I started put my clothes back on too. After we were both dressed, she stepped over next to me, gave me a little peck on the cheek and whispered "nice body", and was out the door.

Of course, my brother insisted I tell him the details of my encounter, which I did for the most part, leaving out a few of the more intimate facts that I was too embarrassed to share.

We both agreed that it was a little hard to believe what the other had done, let alone what we had done ourselves.

The next morning, I got a text from the flash app. Library - Study room: B 9:30 AM Pass Code: XOXO. I could feel the same anxiety/exhilaration that I got the last time. I told Sarah about my text and she gave me a hug and wished me luck. I actually changed into a sports bra, so as to not have a repeat on that point.

I got over to the library with a few minutes to spare. I found the assigned room, and like before it was empty. I didn't wait for even a minute when the door handle moved and the door swung open. I would have to say that my initial impression was; tall, dark and handsome. My second impression was, oh my gosh, I think he's in one of my classes. He immediately gave me the safety code and came across the room stopping just a few feet away.

He said, "I recognize you from our calculus class, you are the prettiest woman is class."

"Thanks," I replied. "I thought I recognized you, but couldn't place which class it was"

With that short introduction over, he started taking his clothes off. First his shirt. He was taller than the previous guy and had some chest hair too. While not ripped, he had some nice definition going on.

Trying to keep the talk going, I commented that I really liked his chest. He smiled back at me. He next kicked off his shoes and then unfastened his pants. He quickly stepped out of them and stood in front of me in just his black briefs. I could make out a considerable bulge and even caught myself licking my lips waiting for a better view of what they were covering. He lowered his briefs and when his cock was released it sprang out and up like a flag pole. It was a beautiful specimen. Long, straight and pointing to the ceiling. After staring at it for a few moments, it was my turn to smile. "Wow that's really nice". He then turned a little sideways letting me take a profile view of this cock projecting out from his dark pubes.

I found myself really "turned on" by the proceedings so far and realized I had a strong desire, even a need, to expose myself to this guy. I pulled my shirt off first, leaving just my sports bra. I could see the anticipation in his eyes as I got ready to take it off next. I slowly pulled it up and over my head, leaving my pert breasts on display for him to see. "You like," I said? "Wow," he replied, "they're perfect, just like I[CZ1] imagined they'd be."

"Oh, you've been imagining them, have you," I questioned?

"Yes, the first time I spotted you in class", he replied with a grin.

I also turned a little from side to side giving him a chance to ogle me from various angles. Then I pulled down and stepped out of my leggings. "Should I just skip this next part," I asked with a sarcastic grin. "Do you want me to beg," he replied? I didn't make him wait any longer and hooked my thumbs into my panties and lowered them to the floor. When I gazed back at him, he had wrapped his right hand around his very hard cock. I am not even sure he was aware he had done it.

"You are such a beautiful woman, I bet you've been the fantasy material for a lot of guys imaginations."

I just blushed and retorted, "You must make your girlfriend very happy with that weapon you have in your hand".

"Well, if I had a girlfriend, I would definitely hope to put it to good use."

As we stood there for a few more moments, I found myself wishing I had not specified "no touching" and that it was my hand wrapped around his erection exploring its hardness.

He broke the spell, as he leaned down and started putting his clothes back on. I did the same and within a couple minutes we were both out the door going in separate directions.

I had one more encounter during the week that also went off well. The unique part of that flash, was the guy was black. For some reason it just didn't occur to me that, of course, there would be guys of all ethnicity, signed up with the App. He had a very nice, slim figure, with a nice set of abs. He was most complimentary about my body, especially going on about how great my pussy looked. While I keep myself trimmed down there, I don't shave it all off like lots of girls do. Like all the previous men I had encountered so far, I couldn't stop my day dream fantasies where I imagined him "taking" me and making love to me with his hard cock.

Once again, I touched base with my brother Craig on Friday night, and we compared notes. He said he had two more meetups during the week, and that both of them went well, with none of the excessive nervousness that he had on his first encounter. He exclaimed," I think I could definitely get used to woman taking their clothes off in front of me."

On many levels, it was a little difficult for me to imagine my twin brother stripping for these girls. On the other hand, I shared so many experiences with him over the years I just wanted share in this one too. "So, how do you like the part where you strip for them," I asked? I could immediately tell that my inquiry made him uncomfortable.

After a pause he responded, "I have to admit that it still feels awkward for me, though I think I am getting more comfortable with it. The last meetup I did yesterday, the girl must have complimented me on my looks and body a half dozen times, and she was pretty 'hot' herself".

"Of really, what did she compliment you on," my curiosity getting the best of me?

My brother was rather evasive in his replies, "Oh you know, you have a nice smile, nice chest etc..."

"Anything else she complimented you on," I persisted.

Now with a sheepish grin he said, "She liked my penis, OK"? "Is that what you wanted to hear?" he almost said defensively.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," I retorted a little sarcastically.

"And what about you," he said, "What have the guys said to you?"

Now it was my turn to squirm nervously. Though if I was candid with myself, I really did want to share those details with my twin. "Well apparently guys think your sister has a really sexy body too, with comments about my tits, ass and legs."

"What about your....um"

"You mean my pussy? Yes, they especially liked that the most. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I could really tell my brother was embarrassed now.

I continued, "I have to admit to really liking the comments I get from the guys and enjoy giving them too. Have you thought about changing any of your app settings like, maybe allowing touching," I asked Craig?

"Well, it might surprise you, but yes, I have thought about it. Being able to actually feeling a girl's breasts for the first time. Of course, that's something I've thought about since I was around 12 years old."

"What about them touching you?"

"That both scares and excites me," he responded.

"That's the way I feel too."

"So, what do you think, should we both make the change on the App to allow touching and report back next week," my brother asked.

"Sure, let's do it"

I told Sarah, my roommate, some details of my conversation with my brother and that I was going to change my settings to allow touching.

"Sounds like both of you are having a good time with the App," she said.

"We are. I think it's actually helping both of break out of our shell some. I am kind of nervous though about allowing touch. I've never felt I guy 'down there', or really anywhere in a situation like this."

"I think you'll be surprised how naturally all this will come to you. If you are not sure, just ask them, does this feel good, am I doing it too hard etc... Don't be afraid to communicate. If a guy does something you don't like, tell him. Another good rule to follow is to ask before you touch someone, or they ask you to touch them. Any guy you are paired up with on this app is just waiting for you to whipper those magic words; please touch my breasts."

I went in and changed my settings to allow touch. I texted my bother to let him know I had made the change; in case he needed the encouragement to do the same. Ten minutes later I got a one-word response along with a smiley face 'done'.

Three days of anxious waiting went by before I got my next text from the flash app. The previous feelings of both anxiety and excitement returned.

I got to the appointed location on time, and ducked inside the assigned room.

A minute later a boy entered the room and closed the door behind him. I was a little surprised that I recognized him. Though I didn't know his name, he think lived on the same dorm floor as my brother. He gave me a quick smile and I think I saw a hint of recognition on his face too. He had a "baby" face and looked more like a high school boy than a college student. In any case, he was very cute and I was eagerly anticipating the next few minutes we would share together.

He pulled his shit off and laid it aside. His chest was smooth and flat, with some six pack in evidence, he lowered his pants and I could already see the prominent outline of his erection. He lowered his briefs and his cock sprang out in full salute. "Wow, you look so handsome and what a nice bod," I exclaimed - maybe with a little too much enthusiasm. After my obligatory ogling, I moved to take my shirt off. But I was interrupted before I could begin. "Can I help you with that," he offered. I was taken aback for a moment, but then though, "sure, that would be nice." He took a step forward, his naked body now just a foot from mine. He grabbed the sides of my shirt and slowly lifted it over my head. "May I" he asked again, obviously referring to my bra. I turned and let him unfasten it for me in the back. He dropped it to the floor, next to my discarded shirt. I turned back around and exposed my naked breasts to him. A look I would have to describe as 'pure joy' formed on his face.

"Oh, they're so beautiful," he exclaimed. "May I touch them"?

This boy certainly seemed to know what he liked and wasn't afraid to ask for it either. I replied, "yes, but be gentle, you are the first guy to touch them." I wasn't sure why I had felt the need to include that last part.

He reached out and placed a hand on each breast. He gently fondled them and his fingers brushed over my nipples, causing me to shudder a little. He stopped and suggested I should remove the rest of my clothes. I unfastened my jeans and let them fall. Then I lowered my panties and stood naked before him. His proud erection was just a foot in front of me, and the expression on his face, seemed to be silently begging me to touch it. His size seemed about average, probably around 5 to 6 inches and his thickness seemed well matched too. It certainly looked more than adequate to me. Looking directly at his cock I said the words, "May I touch it"?

"Oh yes, please do"

I reached out and then gently wrapped my fingers around a man's cock for the first time. It both soft and warm, but at the same time very ridged. I moved my hand to the tip and I heard him elicit a soft moan. With the other hand I inspected his balls too. I moved my hand up and down his shaft a few more times eliciting additional sighs from the boy it was attached too. I let go, knowing the "rules" only allowed for a little bit of this teasing. I heard myself saying to him, "You have a wonderful cock. It's so hard and just the perfect size."

I finally broke my gaze from his cock and looked up to his face. He replied, "Thanks, I really appreciate your words. Having you touch me like that was amazing. May I touch your pussy? I promise to be gentle."

I just nodded my permission.

He moved even close to me, with his body almost touching mine. I then felt a hand on my stomach, rubbing in little circles and slowly moving lower down my body. The anticipation was killing me and I could feel myself getting wet. Finally, he was lightly brushing my pubes. In anticipation I unconsciously found myself widening my stance, to part my legs some as an invitation for his awaited touch. Then he was at my outer lips and then felt a finger run along my moist my slit. This was when I realized that his other hand was gently fondling my right breast and I felt his fingers gently pinching at my hard nipple. I stifled a moan. Down below, he continued exploring with his fingers and when he finally located my clit it elicited a moan that I could not hold in. By now, I had my hands on his chest, partly just to keep myself from buckling over from the pleasures I was feeling. Looking down, with his erection pointing directly back up at me, I placed one of my hands over his mushroom knob and "polished" it. Now it was he who let out a moan.

I didn't know how much time had passed, but I suspected it was already past the time we should have been done. But now that he found my clit, he zeroed in on his target. He was circling around it and I'm sure he could tell how wet I was. He pressed harder for a few moments and then backing off with a lighter teasing touch before assaulting it anew. It would usually take me 10 minutes or longer to climax when I masturbated, but I could feel myself getting close, and it couldn't have been more than a couple minutes since he started touching me. I moved both of my hands over his cock and pumped them up and down his shaft. Soon it was too much for me, and my body started to shake as a tremendous orgasm built up inside me. "Don't stop," I heard myself mutter through gritted teeth. I released his cock, as the build up inside me grew stronger and stronger. I surrendered to his touch and my whole body began to quiver. I tried and failed to stifle a scream as his fingers gave me wave after wave of pleasure.

After what seemed like the longest orgasm of my life, the boy who had given me such pleasure just held me. I might have collapsed onto the floor if he hadn't. After I recovered a little, I just enjoyed the bit of intimacy we were sharing. I had never shared something as simple an intimate embrace with a man.

"Wow, I have never had anyone do that to me before. That was amazing. Thanks for being so gentle with me," I said.

"I am sorry, I might have gotten a little carried away there. You just seemed to be enjoying it so much that I just couldn't stop. You have an awesome body, and I really had fun giving you that pleasure."

I noticed that he was no longer hard, and I felt a little pang of guilt that I had gotten so much pleasure out of our meetup and he, well hadn't gotten off too. But it was obvious that our meetup had already gone well past what, at least I thought, were the expectations. We both dressed and were ready to leave. He asked, "can I give you a goodbye kiss?" That's so sweet, I thought. I said "of course." He leaned over and gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips and was gone.

I was a little stunned after my meetup. It was way more that I imagined it would be. I was thinking, he would touch my breasts, I'd check out his cock and maybe he would touch my pussy and that all of it would take about 2 minutes. Instead, I could see from my watch that the meetup lasted 15 minutes, with almost 10 of those minutes just feeling each other up. I also didn't expect for him to offer to take some of my clothes off for me, which I actually kind of liked.

I caught up with Sarah, my dorm mate at lunch time. "Wow, I had my fist, flash with touching allowed," I exclaimed.

"Well, I am glad it went so well for you."

"I do have a couple of questions though. He asked if he could take my top and bra off for me. Then later on he asked if he could touch my pussy, and after I said yes, I am sure he went way over the time limit and he even ended up giving me an orgasm."

"Wow, that sounds fantastic to me. I know they mention about keeping the meetup short, but from talking to a couple of other members and my own meetups, I don't think your experience was that unusual. I have heard that a lot of the girls actually ask the guys if they can take off their pants for them. I think a lot of guys get off on the idea that you want to see their cock even more badly than they want to show it to you. I've had a couple guys that asked if they could lick my breasts, which I love by the way. While I have not had a guy get me off with his fingers, some have come pretty close. Finally, I ended up having one guy cum while I was exploring his cock. I really wasn't trying to make him cum. I think he was just that excited and couldn't stop himself. It wasn't a huge deal."

Sarah continued, "I know you don't have much experience with guys, so I should tell you that if they are circumcised, you are generally not going to want to try and get them off with your hands anyway. The friction will make them sore after a short while unless you use spit or some lube. Don't get me wrong, I am sure they enjoy you fondling their cock, or maybe like the guy I met up with the other day they are so excited, a few strokes are all it takes. I would not be surprised to hear of some other things that have gone on in these meetups, but I am sure no one want's to be blackballed with bad feedback and after all you are meeting in a studio or practice room, not a hotel room. On the other hand, it's also not too hard to imagine some couple getting so turned on from a meetup they exchange names and decide to hookup on their own."