Brother and Sister Learn Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good," I asked him.

"Oh wow, you're amazing. I love watching your small hands run up and down my cock"

"Hey, I don't have small hands, you must just have a big cock."

He smiled at me, "I am afraid it's about average. Maybe a little over 6 inches"

"Well, it seems big too me."

I enjoyed the feel of his erection in my hands. I looked at my hands in the mirror as I pleasuring him. I saw a beautiful male specimen, from head to toe, on display for my enjoyment. I felt empowered that I was the one responsible for delivering this pleasure to my brother. I could sense he was getting closer and quickened my pace. "Let me know when you are getting close."

Shortly thereafter I heard him say "I'm almost there"

I quickly changed positions so that I was now in front of him. I desperately wanted to make him cum and give him the release he had given me. Though my hands were starting to get tired, I wouldn't stop milking his beautiful cock until he was finish. I concentrated my efforts near the tip and watched as his slickened penis broke through my grip and then disappeared again as pumped his rod. I could hear his breathing becoming more pronounced.

"I'm going to cum," he announced. I didn't let up my pace and soon I was rewarded as he ejaculated, sending multiple ropes of cum onto my chest. I finally slowed down but continued until I knew he was spent.

"Oh, my goodness, that was fucking incredible," Craig exclaimed.

"I am so happy you enjoyed it. I guess I am a quick study, just like my brother."

I reached for the little towel I had brought with me and handed it to him. He proceeded to wipe his cum off of my body and was very thorough with my breasts. After I thought he was all done, he said, "I think there is a couple spots I didn't get". Before I could reply that I thought he had gotten it all, he leaned over and started licking my chest. He licked a number spots, until his tongue hit one of my erect nipples. I jumped. He tarried there for some moments and I could just sigh with pleasure. Unfortunately, I knew we must be way out of time and apparently, he did too. He stopped and grinned up at me, like I had caught him doing something naughty.

We both dressed in a hurry and just as we were getting ready to leave the practice room, someone else opened the door and came in.

--Please let me know if you liked this story and If I should continue with a follow up. Thanks for reading.