All Comments on 'My Twin Sister, My Lover'

by Nightwaves

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The story is a masterpiece

of long repressed love. Excellent story telling, and more than the usual boy spies sister in the shower, this one has characters one cares about.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Exquisite!

Your writing is to die for!

Thanks for the thrill!

And thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Not my usual but ....

....enjoyed this immensely.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
A strange little tale...

that had its moments. Thanks for your story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Sequel please

Need to know how it turns out.

Do they finally get to stay together?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
well done

I hope that the author will continue this fine story. A very well done story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chapter!!!

Wonderful story, but no finishe yet. I hope you will post the next chapter soon as this story is too good to remain as is. We need to know what happens to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not good

does not deserve all the rave reviews this is a subpar story. the cheating and jumping around time wise detracted from the story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Really?

"Nine months to the day..." "could it be mine?" "My sister and I are too careful." Really? Not careful enough it seems to me. SAD!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Well written

Even with the time jumps, though not a fan of changing perspectives; fortunately the writer only did that once, up front.

Intense emotions for them, and the sister seems continually looking for something, even as she seduces her brother into becoming her lover. As if surrendering to the pleasure with the father had sucked out all her innocence and left her broken, and she passed that emptiness on to her brother.

As the story progressed, I kept feeling an underlying sense of desperation, more from her, but from him as well. From my view, they submerse themselves in the physical, but emotionally? Not a happy tale. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Let me say this was a wonderfully written story that I oh so enjoyed reading. Your style of story telling was awesome. Although you gave it a great ending, please don't stop there. I truly would like to know what happens next that will equally interesting. Also I would love reading more of your works of art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous