Brother and Sister Ski Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's okay with me! I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Are we still skiing, or is it too awkward?"

"No, it's fine. Do you want to head out now?"

"Sure." ——————————— We both are standing at the summit of the ski hill. Dozens of snow covered mountains are visible on every side. Farther down the slope, where the trees still grow, we can see chickadees and ravens gliding through the air. The blue run known as Getmedown is our first target, and we glide over the fresh morning powder. While Livia is a skilled skier, she has yet to go down a black run, while I have gone down multiple. I pick up speed, trying to enjoy myself on this rather mediocre slope, and I am succeeding. Livia is about 60 feet back, trying to improve her skate stop.

"Which run next, Livia? Canadian Way or Rollercoaster?"

Livia questions me,"Which is easier?"

"Canadian way, but it's a lot longer."

"I'd rather do that. Ok?"

"Sure!" I say.

We ski down Canadian Way, and we connect with Sunbowl Trail and Village Way, back to the lift. Livia doesn't fall once, and I'm more and more convinced that Livia can handle one of the easier black runs.

"Do you want to try View of 1000 Peaks next? It's an easy black run, and I think your ready!" I say, as we get in line for the Mile 1 Express.

Livia pauses, and says timidly, "I guess... I mean, as long as you think I can. Will you help me down?"

"Well, it's a little hard to help someone ski, especially on something so steep!"

"Ok, let's do it then..."

We both sit down on the lift, and take it up. We alternate to the next couple lifts, finally reaching the summit again. We ski to the edge of the drop, looking down the steep slope. Even I'm nervous, and I've done this run more than once before.

"Are you sure your ready Livia?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess. Lets go!"

Livia and I glide down the slope, flying, drifting around icy patches, I'm heading straight down and just barely turning to keep control of my speed. Livia is being more careful, turning perpendicular to the slope every thirty feet or so. This route has the nicest views of the entire ski hill, and we can see the dozens of mountains, nestled between the trees ahead of us. I fly down, until I reach the division of the View of 1000 Peaks and Stumbocks. I am about to continue down our route, but I turn and see Livia, who has lost control, shooting down the entrance to Stumbocks.

I don't turn at all, and I let gravity take me so I can reach her speed. I catch up, but I can only watch as she glides between the trees at the bottom of the route. She managed to slow down quite a bit, but she still slid down into the trees out of sight, and I fear the worst. I carefully ski after her, and find her laying in a patch with little snow, after hitting a lodgepole pine.

"Livia? Are you ok?", I ask, panicked. I crouch near her, after removing my skis.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit sore. Can we just sit here for a bit? The tree sort of knocked the air out of my lungs."

"Uh, sure, why not. It's warm out." In fact, the temperature is higher than it has been for a long time, around +6 degrees Celsius. It's warm enough to have our coats off, and I idly notice that I'm a bit sweaty.

She lies there, her brown hair tumbled around her shoulders, her helmet off, and her stake blue eyes are fixed on the horizon. She's on her back, sitting up on her elbows.

She's quiet for a couple minutes, until she sighs and says, "This has got to be the most beautiful place in the world. We can't even see another person around us."

I fall back onto the snow drift next to her. We stare over the vista, breathing in the crisp air, as she catches her breath. She looks up to me, and stares into my eyes. She does look away when I notice her staring, and she just lies back into the snow.

I ask her, "What's wrong?"

She looks away and says, "it's nothing...".

I shrug and look away, letting it ago. However, a minute passes and she looks up again.

"Me and Craig are having problems. We haven't been in the same page, and he cheated on me with Jen."

I'm surprised by her honesty, but I try to keep my voice level, and sympathetically say, "I'm sorry to hear that Liv, what are you going to do?"

"I don't even know anymore... I guess I'll either break up with him or we'll just drift apart."

"Yeah, that would be for the best probably. You shouldn't be with someone you don't like Livia. Don't settle."

She lies there for another minute, and looks up at me.

"Your right, I shouldn't settle. I should just pursue the person I really want to be with." She shifts herself closer to me, slowly.

I realize what's about to happen, and I say quietly, "You definitely should. I don't think you should let an unhappy relationship hold you back from something that you actually want."

There's an awkward pause, and she reaches up and strokes my cheek. I look down at her, staring at her full lips, and she pulls me down to her. I put a hand behind her head, and feverishly kiss her, holding her to me. I pull her closer, and she flips a leg over me, leaning to press her ample lips to mine. She slips a tongue in, and we sit there, surrounded by the snow. We're enjoying each others warmth and taste, ravenously and sensually pressing into each other.

I put my hands on her waist, and I push up with my own, grinding my cock up against her. I also reach up under her coat and squeeze her left breast with a free hand, and I feel her tense up. She pauses, then pushes down even harder, kissing and grinding on my hip. I squeeze harder, and every time I do, she gets more enthusiastic.

I tug at her zipper of her coat, and unzipping pulling it off of her. I reach under her shirt as well, she stops kissing me. I watch her pull her shirt off, and she unclips her bra, pulling it off her perfect, form breasts. She slips her tongue in again, and we continue, with her tits pressed against my chest. After a session of grinding, kissing and massaging, she leans back, and stands up.

"Stay down Ethan. Let me do this."

She stands over me, her face flushed and her tits hard. She's rubbing them as she examines me, then drops down. She crouches at my waist, and undoes both my zippers, and pulls everything down to my knees, in less than 10 seconds. I quickly tuck her coat under my ass to keep me off the snow, and my rigid 8" cock pokes up, as hard as a diamond, even in the cold. She stares at it, as if she wanted to just jerk me off then and there, but I interrupt her.

"Are you 100% sure you want to do this?"

She nods.

Then it's your turn, Liv. Strip for me."

I lean back, my cock in my hand, as she slowly strips her remaining clothing off of her. She carefully and slowly pulls her snow pants down. All that remain are her tight fitting yoga pants for flexibility, and her panties. She bends over to show her ass through the yoga pants, and she rubs herself through them. I lean up and grab both the pants and the panties, and yank them down. Her large, firm ass slips out. She is now nude, except her boots.

"Are you actually ready for this Livia?"

She nods without speaking, and sits down, pressing my dick back against my stomach. She rubs it with her pussy lips, while fondling her tits. She rubs back and forth on my cock, before hungrily tugging at it. She lifts it up straight, and opens her legs. She lowers herself down onto my cockhead, savouring the feeling, before easing down onto my cock.

I Squeeze her tits myself, before settling my hands on her warm hips. "You like my cock, big sister?"

"Fuck... Ethan. You feel so good...filling your big sis..."

She is so warm, sliding down me, surrounding my shaft in a blanket of moisture and pressure. She lifts herself up again, and pushes down faster. I gasp. I help her rise a third time, using my hand on her hips, before letting her drop back. She throws her head back, moving her hair out of her face, and she clenches her pussy onto me, before rising and falling harder, and faster. Each stroke stops at the very top of my throbbing cock, and she drops to the very bottom, her cleanly shaved pussy pressing into my hair. I moan as she picks up pace, and I can tell she's already close.

"Fuck Livia, your a pro. You ride me better than I've ever felt."

"Yeah? That's good, little bro. Is this what's going to happen whenever I'm around you now?... because I'd be fine with that. Now keep pounding me, I want you deep."

I pull her to me, pressing her forehead to mine, and I start pounding into her. Her legs are shaking, and she helps me by bouncing her ass up and down. The mountains rise behind us, as I rail my sister on a snowdrift. I bite her nipple, and she gasps. The cold air only accentuates the warmth of Livia's pussy enveloping my cock, letting me feel every little fold.

She starts panting, and I pull my mouth away, to ask her, "Are you already cumming Liv?"

She nods, and she lets out a deep moan. She's shaking and panting, furiously rubbing herself. The feeling of her convulsing almost makes me cum, but I hold out, wanting to keep going. Her pussy is swollen and bright pink, as it accepts her siblings shaft. Every time my cockhead brushes the outside edge of her pussy, her orgasm stregthens. Her eyes are wide, and her face is red, as finally she comes down off of her high.

"Get in your knees. I want to fuck you from behind."

She rolls onto her knees, on her snow pants, and I push her in, cupping her ass with my hands. I start pounding immediately, spanking her ass. She puts her head on the ground, and fingers her clit again.

"You want to orgasm again, don't you Livia? You're one of those sluts that like to cum a ton..."

"Fuck... Ethan. That feels so good. I came so quick, I need another solid fucking. Pound into me."

I pound her harder, and play with her tits. I grab her hair, and she arches her back, moaning. I pull harder, and she starts to enthusiastically slide up and down, clearly aroused by the rough play. I rail her good for an hour, stopping to let the cum settle, with the sun setting behind the trees, until I feel her shake again. She moans and her eyes roll back, as she has an earth shattering orgasm on my cock. The feeling of her squeezing my shaft with her lips makes me go over the edge.

"Fuck... Livia... I'm going to cum. Where should I cum baby?"

"Cum in me...cum in your big sister!" she pants.

"Are you on protection?"

I start spraying my cum, pent up from the hour I pounded her hard, filling my siblings cunt.

Too late, I hear Livia answer me, moaning out, "No, baby!" She moans again, still coming down from the orgasm.

Fuck... she feels so tight, and I don't stop cumming until she's leaking. I don't care that I'm risking impregnating her, the only things that matter right now are her pussy, my cum, and my cock. My cock pulses one last time, and I collapse, fully satisfied, and we both lay there, panting and giggling.

I pull my sister close, both sweaty and ecstatic. We lie in the snow with the Rockies rising in front of us. We don't move for a long time, until the spell is broken by a single large snowflake landing on her cheek, startling her. We get dressed. I lay back as Livia this her tights over her ass, and I can still see a wet spot on them that resulted from her arousal. We ski down the rest of the slope, her out front, and I'm staring at her covered ass.

For the rest of the day, I'm as hard as a diamond, as we cut down the black runs on the backside of the mountain. I'm constantly wiping out, distracted by my hard on, and Livia's seductive glances. The runs are closing down right when we make it to the bottom.

By the time we are in the elevator, I can tell she's horny again.

She's standing up against at me, and she's pressed to my side. "You ok, Livia?"

She just bites her lip and nods. I grab her hand, and together we walk to our room. I pull out the room key, unlock it and hold it open for her. I walk in after, and turn to lock it. As soon as I click the lock shut and turn around, Livia is pressing into me. Her shirt is already off, and she's rubbing her tits as she forces her lips against mine. I pull her closer, and we kiss again. Suddenly, she squats down. Beautiful face to my cock. She reaches her hands up, undoing my belt.

"Pull it out baby girl. I want your lips around my shaft..." I whisper.

"Ok little brother!" she says enthusiastically as she takes half my cock into her mouth, and brushes the tip with her tongue.

She licks down the length slowly, rubbing with the tip of her tongue. Her hands at the base, lightly jerking me off. As she jerks my cock, I lean forward and I push her pants down, only leaving her panties. I lay back, and moan under my breath as she starts bobbing her head, letting my shaft sink deeper into her throat each time. I pull my hand out of the way, and she completely deepthroats it. She pulls off, letting my shaft slip into her lips, and she starts to rub the tip, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me.she notices my reaction, and takes only the tip of my cock into her mouth.

I love the view of this stunning girl crouched at my cock, with her hardly covered ass sticking back. Livia's tongue on my cockhead is incredibly stimulating, and I lay back further, enjoying the blowjob. I start to clench my muscles, as I feel the cum rising. Livia notices as well, because she lets my cock slip into her mouth fully, and she starts to bob her head real fast.

"Oh fuck.. keep going Livia. I'm almost cumming..."

She bobs even faster, sucking my soul through my cock. I feel cum rise; and suddenly I'm coating the inside of my sisters cheeks with layers of hot sticky cum. I moan once more, as my juices fill my best friends throat. She stays on my cock, and she lets my cum fill her mouth.

"Oh, Livia... open your mouth for me baby."

She obliges, opening wide, and I can still see the cum in her mouth.

"Swallow it..."

Livia looks deep into my eyes, as she swallows my sperm. Soon after, she spreads her legs, and she plays with her pussy.

"Do you want me to return the favour?"

She nods, and I crouch down at the foot of the couch. I take a huge whiff of her pussy juices, and I can smell her musk. I stick my tongue out, and ever so gently lick the soaking wet slit that lies before me. I lick from the top, and then switch directions, using a more forceful, stimulating lick on the way up. I lapped at her, nibbled, chewed sucked like this forever. I never would stop. I lay my hands up around her hips, wrapped my hands under her ass and held her up to my tongue. She played with my hair, and tugged and pressed directing me silently where she wanted me to go next.

I licked from the bottom of her puss pressing my tongue into her vagina, fucking her with my mouth and then sliding firmly up to her clit with my flat tongue. I played around her clit until she could not stand it and would push me lower, feeling her get more and more aroused. Her cheeks glowed red and her mouth was open, I could see the tops of her teeth, her breathing became ragged and she had this steady undulation of her hips into my mouth.

Her clitoris is hard and it is poking out like a little finger and I could put my mouth around it and suck. She would press me down and I could hear her breath catch, "ah, ah." Her clit was hooded and I lap beneath the edges and around the bottom, and feel her push as hard as she could, I quickened and sucked her there. That hard little tool at the top of my sisters puss, how it loved to be played with.

Between gasps, as I pressed my tongue hard against her, she said softly "Mmmm, so nice. So . . .good. You take your time. Keep . . ."

I tipped my head up and met her eyes.

I let my fingers press up into her and reached inside. She opened her legs wider for me and I curled my fingers up into her and rubbed the rough walls of her vagina until she was undulating around my finger. Quicker now, harder, she was not so sensitive and I pressed my tongue against her, dug my fingers inside. She was bucking against me on the bed, squirming, rolling back and forth squeezing her thighs around me.

"Cum for me baby girl..."

"Fuck, Ethan... I'm so close... keep going..."

I fingerfuck her even harder, and I use my tongue to lick the edges of my sisters pussy, tracing around my fingers. I pull my fingers out, and press my tongue into her, and that final stimulation sends her over the edge. She's bucking and moaning, pulling at me, as she cums harder than ever before. I keep licking as she leaks fluid, and I pull her closer as she shakes and clenches her legs around my head.

"Fuck. Wow... that was good..." she pants, as she cools down.

I impulsively blurt out, "I'm taking you out for a fancy dinner, Sis. I'm going to treat you like a queen for the rest of the time we are here. Your amazing!"

——— We walk into the most expensive restaurant here, both dressed in our fanciest clothes. I'm wearing a plaid button up shirt, as it's all I had, but Livia is wearing a stunning little black dress. She's hanging off my arm, and I walk up to the waitress.

I manage to take my eyes off of the vixen long enough to tell the waitress that we have a reservation, and I stare at her again, as we walk and sit down. We sit across from each other, and we stare into each other's eyes, silent. She twirls her hair, and it is just slightly obscuring her face.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. You are a dream girl, Livia..." I say, as I brush her hair out of the way. She bites her lip, and responds by saying, "Do you have any idea the hold you have on me right now? You could take me here on this table, and I wouldn't object."

I'm tempted for a short while, but then lean in and whisper, "I'm not taking you here, but I swear to god, I'm going to fuck you about a hundred times over the night."

"Fuck... sounds good to me, big boy...can I tell you a secret?"

"Go ahead"

"I'm not wearing underwear. Go ahead and check, it's right out in the open."

Instead of checking, I lift my foot out of my shoe, and push my heel against her naked mound. No one else is at the proper angle to see what I'm doing, and Livia blushes, embarrassed to be so aroused in public. I push into her harder, and she gasps, and grinds down into my foot. I rub her pussy with my foot, watching her face, as she suffers through the brutal ecstasy of this tease. Just as she looks like she's about to cum, the waiter walks over. ———-—

After a filling meal, and a tense, sexual conversation afterwards, we head back. She's leaning on my arm, a little tipsy, as we walk back to the hotel. ——— I push her down onto the bed, she squeals with joy. I'm tearing my clothes off, she's already naked. I crawl over her, my rigid cock brushing her thigh, and I passionately kiss her. My cock sandwiched between us, as we forget everything else around. We only know each other, our world is one of heat and moisture.

I pull away, as my dirty sister silently watches me, playing with her tits. I slowly pull my dick down, settling it between her folds, and gently push into her. She gasps, and I watch her squirm and lick her lips as I fill her. I stay in her, as I use my thumbs to stimulate her rock hard nipples. She gasps again, using her legs to pull me tighter. I pull away, and she lets me, then I once again push my cockhead, sliding between her. I start to fuck her, pulling out and slipping in, her pussy so wet there's no friction, but at the same time, her pussy is tight, almost milking me.

She moans for more, and I start to pump faster. I hold her smooth, flawless hips, as I pound my shaft between her legs. She slides a hand beneath her, and I can't see what she's doing.

Suddenly, she squeezes tighter, and gasps. She starts moaning, and I realize. She's got her finger in her ass!