Brother and Sister Ski Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I break the silence whispering into her ear, "You're a dirty girl, aren't you?"

She bites her lip and nods, pushing a second finger in. She starts to shake, and I know she's about to cum. She's squeezing and moaning, and she's smiling, loving the feel of both holes being filled. Finally, she gasps, and I feel her cum, her vagina squeezing. The powerful wave of an orgasm washed over her, and she squeezes her eyes shut. She milks me, and the tightness, combined with her moans and shakes, causes me to cum violently, blasting cum into her unprotected pussy.

I brush the hair out of her eyes, and she grins.

"That was... Jesus Christ... that was so fucking fun, Ethan...", she says, euphoric.

I pull out, and watch the cum leak out. I chuckle, "You think? That was the fucking best!! I wish I could be in you forever."

"Why not?"

I look into her eyes, and see that she's dead serious. I feel my cock stiffen already, not even leaving her pussy. I pull her to me, flipping over, so she's straddling me.

As we mould together once again, I lean close, whispering, "My, my, the hold you have on me is limitless..."

She starts bouncing, and I lean back, ready for the show. For the rest of the night we fuck, slamming into each other, each cumming multiple times. We constantly stare into each others eyes, the taboo arousal of our incest keeping me hard, and keeping her wet. Finally, we collapse, falling asleep in our sweat and cum. ——— I get up early, with a special mission in mind... I slip out of the room, telling her I have to go get something.

I rush to my car, and speed down the winding road, to the little town of Invermere, where I noticed a quaint shop on the corner of the street. ———- My older sister glances up, as I hold out the box, with a small object nestled in the velvet.

"Is this... a butt plug?"

I nod, and I laugh, as her expression changes from surprised, to worried, to an intense look of arousal. In the background, I see the sun rising. We're just getting ready to ski.

"You... you want to fuck your sisters asshole..." she asks, under her breath. I nod.

"Well, if you insist."

She gets up, and bends over, pulling down her tights and thong.

"Really!? Your ok with it?" I'm taken back by her abruptness.

She blushes. "Well... yeah! You already know I like stuff in my ass..."

"Good point..."

I pull it out of its case, lubing it up with a bottle I also bought. I lean back on my heels, and slowly push it in, watching her tiny asshole part, for this little instrument that will prepare her for my cock. She yells in pain, but tells me to keep going. It slides completely in, and she struggles to adjust to the feeling.

"You know how this works right? You have to leave it in all day, at least..."

She grins, and laughs, saying, "I think I'll manage..."

She squirms, enjoying the feeling of her stretched asshole, and trying to accentuate it. Her face is red, she's panting with pleasure. "Ready to go?" ————————- Livia is skiing ahead of me, down a secluded green run, with her pants pulled down, teasing me. I can see her perfect little ass, filled with the plug, and everytime she turns, I can see her clench onto it, trying to feel the pressure. Sadly, however, she pulls up her pants, and skis away, laughing at my forlorn expression.

"I have an idea, Ethan..."

"What is it?"

"I... I think we should try to ski with your cock in me. It's so gentle and powdery, I'm fucking horny, and there is no one around. Can we?"

"Sure, but we should probably start this run again, we are near the bottom!!"

We ski down to the lift, and ride to the top of the run, where she immediately drops her ski pants, tights and panties, exposing herself to the wind and cold.

I pull up behind her, and I let my skis slide on the outside of hers, as I grab her waist. I struggle with my pants, pulling my hardening cock out, and I struggle to get it situated properly. I pull my sister closer, and without any foreplay, I slide my shaft into her cunt.

She gasps, and I can tell she is on constant lookout for any other skiers. I start sliding out, then pushing back in, watching her pained expression, as I stimulate her clit. We are skiing slowly, as I start to steadily pound into her pussy. "Feel good, big sis?"

She moans and gasps, before panting back to me, "Fuck... I feel so naughty, don't stop filling me with your beautiful shaft... I want my little brother to cum in me..."

I speed up, trying to cum, and I feel her orgasming, shaking and squealing. I hammer down into her, desperate to cum, but it's taking a while. She finishes orgasming, but she still presses back.

Just before I start to fill my sisters tender little pussy with my cum, we take a sharper turn, my ski gets caught on some crusty snow, and we both tumble over each other, into a snow drift. I pull away from her, my cock almost hitting the bank, and pull her up, getting her exposed ass out of the snow.

"Dammit, I was so fucking close..." I say, exasperated.

"Do you... want me to take care of that?" She whispers, staring at my throbbing cock.

"Fuck yes... suck me off, Livia."

She cheekily says, "If I must", before crouching down, caressing the tip of my cock with her lips. Suddenly, she surprises me, by pulling my cock all the way into her mouth, before sliding back, gasping.

I watched my beautiful sister open her perfect mouth and take the tip of my cock all the way in. No warning just slipping my whole length in, letting her white teeth scrape me lightly. It felt as if the world went white, her wet mouth sliding on my cockhead. I lay my hands on her, curling my fingers in her hair. Melting into her.

And then Livia pulled her mouth back and looked up at me smiling her white teeth at me.

"Is it a deal? I take care of this thing here, in the snow, and you behave the rest of the day?"

I nodded. "Promise," I croaked.

And she tipped her mouth down and so lightly kissed the tip.

"MMMMM," I was so aroused, every pent up desire was releasing at once. I just said, "I needed this all day. Oh fuck, so good." I was watching her head tipping back to my cock.

And she said, "I WAS a bit of tease."

And then she opened and slowly let her lips part around the tip of my rock hard cock, slower this time and began to pump her head up and down in a perfect steady rhythm. With her right hand she wrapped her fingers around my balls and she continued to suck on me, tasting my shaft. I let her set the pace. I wanted this to last forever. Just laying my fingers on her, playing with her soft hair.

As my naughty sister quickened, she also let my cock sink deeper into her mouth. she could take my full length and I watched her head move back so that her mouth was wrapped just around the tip and then steadily back down the full length of my cock. I felt her begin to press her finger into my anus and slide her finger up into me and then press forward toward my cock.

That was it! I could feel the cum rising inside. And I began to buck lightly into Livia's mouth. She let me. I began to cum in a wave that left me leaning back, unable to support my weight. She was literally holding me in place by her finger in my ass and pulling me toward herself. She began to suck and drink the cum as it sprayed out, again and again.

"So good. Oh my god," I whispered, turning my head to the side, tensing my thighs around her, closing my eyes. This wave of pleasure and release.

She pulls off, wiping her brothers cum off of her ruby lips, and she pulls her clothes on. "Let's go, I'm surprised no one has skied past us yet... and I want you in my tight virgin ass..."

Dazed, I lean forward, and pull up my pants. I grab my poles, and push off, sliding down the slopes, the lush pine trees rising to the sides of me. ———— Three days later, her ass is finally stretched. Every night until now, my sisters pussy has been getting railed and cum filled, but her ass is relatively untouched. Night has fallen, and Livia and I are finishing eating takeout. I can't take my eyes off of her, and she glances up, her nose wrinkling at me. She giggles, and looks away, embarrassed by my enamoured expression.

"What are we going to do after this? We only have tonight..." I whisper.

"Idk, we can't do this in town, what if we get caught?"

"I know, but I can't let you go, your the fucking best thing that's happened to me. "

"What if we make some ground rules? We could fuck whenever we are, maybe like, 50km out of town?"

"Maybe, but where?"

Her eyes light up, " we could go camping, all the time during the summer, and in the winter, we have skiing and maybe even ice fishing to keep us out and fucking!"

"I... I think that might work, sis..." I am surprised, I figured she wouldn't want to continue after our vacation. I stop talking, as we finish our meal, both content that this will not be our last night together..., but it will be for a few weeks at least..

We are both naked, my shaft sticking up to the sky. She suggested this, as a present for behaving on the slopes all day.

I break the silence, "You are so fucking gorgeous... fucking need you right here..."

I stand up, and pull her to me, pressing my cock between us, and her tits are mashed against my chest. I grab her hair, and pull her head back, as I forcibly kiss her, hot and rough. She pushes back, and I lift her up. Her legs wrap around me as I carry her into the bedroom, not even bothering with the lights. I throw her down, onto the bed, and she gasps. Her hands immediately drift to her puss, and she's fingering herself, staring up at me in the dark.

"I need my brothers rock hard shaft between my asscheeks. Fuck me in the ass..." She states.

"Gladly!"

I roll her over, purposely being rough, and she gasps again, as I pull at her buttplug. Her hole expands, letting the apparatus leave. She moans as it slowly pulls out.

"Feel good, big sis?"

"It feels fucking amazing... I don't need foreplay. Just push into me..."

I pull out the lube, spreading it liberally onto my cock, but instead of pushing in, I ignore her, teasing her pussy with my cockhead. She's lying back, legs spread, and I'm using my fingers to play with her tits, and I brush my shaft against the top of her cunt, watching her gasp and moan. Finally, I flip her over, doggystyle. I settle my throbbing cockhead at the entrance of her virgin hole, and ask one last time, "Are you ready for this?"

Instead of answering, she pushes back , letting the very tip push into her. I painstakingly work into her ass, only the first quarter completely inside, she pushes back, gasping in pain, but also perverse pleasure. I feel her loosen further, as she grows comfortable to my rock hard shaft in her ass. She starts rocking back and forth, letting my cock get deeper every time. She's so tight, and everytime she clenches her ass, I moan, feeling my cum rising, but I hold it back.

I continue to slide in and out, picking up speed, until I'm completely inside. Finally, I start to hammer in and out of her. She throws her head back in the dark, panting, as she feels my unprotected, raw cock sliding into her dirtiest, naughtiest hole. She's moaning and fingering herself, and I feel her giving in.

I start fucking her as hard as I can, making her ass clap against my skin. Her mouth is hanging open, her hair is a mess, and she slams back, desperate to orgasm. I don't know how I'm holding back, but I know that I will not cum until she does. I start playing with her tits again, and one hand slips between her legs, fingering her cunt. She's fucking screaming with pleasure, and I'm 100% confident that the people in the next room could hear us. That makes me harder for some reason, and I pump even faster.

She starts to scream, in a long continuous moan, as she lets out a powerful, ground shaking orgasm, with her muscles legs vibrating, her breath coming out in ragged gasps, and her sweat pouring down. Her eyes roll back, as a tidal wave of pure pleasure washes over her. I feel her collapse, letting me have my way with her, and I continue to demolish her ass, slamming in as hard as I possibly can.

She reaches down and cups my balls, as I feel the pent up cum building up. I let out a shuddering, gasping moan, and I unleash my semen, blasting her entire as full, it's milky whiteness leaking out, as I slow down, still shooting ribbons. I finally finish, collapsing, enjoying the feeling of my cock in the ass of my older sister.

"I love you sis..."

She stares up, grinning, "I fucking love you too, little brother..."

I pull out, but I'm already almost hard. She had an undeniable hold over me. I pull at my cock, and I feel myself harden again. I wrap my arms around her, and I slide my cock into her pussy.

"I'm not done with you yet, Sis."

She smiles and nods, as she leans in. We kiss, deep soul kisses, and I collapse on the bed, as we mould together, for a last hurrah, sliding and pounding into each other. As the night wears on, we fuck and cum, time and time again... until it's time to head home...