Brother and Sisterly Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her and got up. I had to break the mood, to interrogate her and the situation for if we were to make love, I had to be certain and, more importantly so did she.

"More wine?" I asked, going to the fridge.

"Mmmmm please," she said watching me get the bottle of Pino, open its screw top and refill our glasses.

I didn't sit down again but stood a few feet from where she was sitting looking so desirable and sexy yet vulnerable and innocent. Looking down and straight at her I could see her cleavage the indentations of her nipples and her long, tanned, lithe legs almost up to her panties.

Jayne the sister.

He remained standing a few feet away from where I was sitting staring at me with a look of pure love in his eyes and on his face. I was so excited and thrilled at what had happened so far that I didn't notice the distance he was putting between us, the difference in his voice tone and the expression on his face until I heard him say.

"Jayne, I don't think we should do anything else."

"What?" I blurted out looking at him. "You mean stop, do nothing?"

"Yes darling, yes I do, I think that would be best."

"You can't mean it, you can't be serious," I cried, standing up.

"Yes, Jay I think I do and I am being serious."

"But you said you wanted me, that you are sexually attracted to me, that's why you had the erection," I said looking down and seeing a noticeable bulge in his rather tight chinos as I added. "And why you have one now."

"I know and again I am sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry, I am pleased," I said louder than I should.

"Pleased that I have an erection that I get hard because of you, my sister?"

"Yes, pleased that you get hard because of me, a woman."

"Oh god Jayne, I am so scared," he groaned, opening his arms for me to fall into.

He held me. It was nice and tight, I felt safe and comfortable and then I felt his erection brush against my stomach. As he had at the party, he pulled away. I moved so it was against me again. He pulled back and I pressed forward so its length lay neatly all the way from my pubis almost to my navel pressing into the softness of my stomach. It felt wonderful and so big; I sighed into his ear.

"Mmmmmm that's lovely."

As I said that so he pressed it more firmly against me in an overtly sexual manner. That excited me even more and putting my arms around his neck I kissed him strongly and powerfully right on the mouth.

Greg the brother.

I was so torn far more so than ever before in my life. Looking at Jayne with her nipples exploding through her top, the micro skirt up near her panties, her long tanned legs and lovely face were doing so many things to me. Holding her and having her full breasts against my chest and my stunningly hard cock pressed against her stomach filled me with such a strong, sheer desire to go further with her. But then on the other hand, I knew it was wrong, sibling sex is taboo and penetrative sex between blood relatives is incest and illegal. I was thinking that I could fuck up her life so much at such an early stage as well and, on top of all that I could end up in jail which wouldn't do my life much good either!

Nevertheless, one concern had been removed, she was up for it and, if anything even more so than I was. But if we went further, would I be taking advantage of her relative youth and inexperience? Could I do that? Should I do it? And not just for me but for her as well, was that fair, reasonable and equitable?

God, I wanted her so badly and that was not a whim, it wasn't the result of dancing with her, getting that erection that within her and my relationship was becoming infamous, seeing her cleavage and fantastic legs today and now holding her in my arms. It was more, so much, much more and had been for a long time.

She felt wonderful in my arms and with her body pressed against mine I started to lose reason and began making love to her. I ran my hands up and down her back and onto the cheeks of her bum. There was absolutely no objection and, in fact, I think I felt her squirm against my hand. I thrust my cock against her revelling in the push back as her pubic bone met my cock. The kiss just went on and on as we used our mouths, lips tongues and bodies to enjoy each other.

A part of me, the respectable, conservative, grown up part wanted to stop because overall it thought what we were doing and where this was inevitably leading was wrong. The other part, the male, adventurous, underdeveloped and devious part of me wanted to go on.

I just didn't know what to do.

Jayne the sister.

I could feel some hesitancy in him, some doubt, he was holding back and not taking this as far or as fast as other guys had before him. I didn't know what it was or what I should do. Just moments ago, I thought it was all decided and that I had given him the green light that he seemed to need, but now that had changed, men can be so complicated. Ok we were siblings which creates some issues, a bit like exceeding the speed limit but nothing that big a deal! I couldn't make out what was stopping him or what I could or should do? I had already offered myself to him and told him I was pleased that I had made him hard.

"What is it Greg, what's the matter?"

Maybe I shouldn't have broken the kiss and asked that for he pulled away and we talked for what must have been twenty minutes. But we didn't really get anywhere as we were both repetitive. His message was that he wanted me but it was so wrong, mine was fuck right or wrong we want each other so let's do it. Several times I thought I had won the battle of wills but then something would crop up to thwart me.

He kept the distance between us like the two adults he had said a couple of times we should be, whatever the fuck that meant. Sipping our wine, we went round and round the houses really getting nowhere. However, at one time I managed to say in the manner I had used when being the chair of the debating society at school.

"Summing up Greg, we are both attracted to each other and have been imagining for some time having sex together, right?"

"Yes Jay, but that sounds so cold when you say it like that, it's more than just sex for me."

"I know it is for me as well," I muttered starting to cry again.

He stood up and started moving towards me. I stood as well. He took me in his arms and we kissed.

"I am in love with you Jay," he whispered.

"Of course; we're brother and sister, aren't we?"

"No, my darling, I mean as a woman, a man loving a woman," he said quietly.

Hearing those lovely words my heart pounded so loud and I gushed back.

"Oh Greg yes, I love you too, so much."

"And my darling, that's the real problem."

"Why, how?" I asked planting little kisses all over his face.

"Because I love you and that'll show and I'll want to be with you all the time."

"But you want me sexually as well though don't you as I do you?"

"Yes dear, yes of course more than anything in the world."

"Good and no one need know do they?"

"No, no I suppose not."

"I would never, ever tell anyone would you?"

"No, but these sorts of things always get out?"

"How do you know there may be loads doing it."

"Yes, could be, but what of the future Jay?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happens after we start."

"Fuck that Greg, let the future look after itself."

"Oh Jayne, my darling you make it sound so easy."

"Greg it is so easy, easy as falling off a log."

"No Jayne, no it isn't that easy," he groaned holding his head in his hands and looking at the carpet.

"Honestly it is that easy really, believe me," I said softly. "It's this easy my love," I went on whispering. "Look at me Greg," as I took hold of the hem of the tee shirt and pulled it up, over my head and off.

"Oh god my darling," he moaned staring at my tits in the slightly too small see-through bra. As I said in a croaky whisper just before we kissed again.

"It is this easy really, make love to me Greg, please make love to me."

Standing front of my brother in just my pale blue diaphanous bra and blue micro skirt I repeated in a whisper.

"Greg, please make love to me."

I was in his arms as we kissed. My full, for a nineteen-year-old, B+ cup breasts felt so heavy as they were squashed against his chest.

"Oh my darling," he whispered into my ear, almost knocking my rimless, glasses off. "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes I am sure very, very sure."

We kissed again and all my mind could think of was that the desire I had for my brother was about to be fulfilled; he was going to fuck me, but now after our confessions about loving each other it wouldn't be just a fuck, it would be making love together.

Greg the brother.

This time there was absolutely no mistaking the sexual intention of the kiss as our open mouths and tongues duelled. We writhed against each other with me now having no guilt as I thrust my erection into her stomach and she squirmed her breasts against my chest. My hands ran through her hair, up and down her bare back and onto her tight, pert bum inside the little skirt that I gripped and pulled upwards. Her response was as equally robust as she slid her hands inside my blue polo shirt, ran across my chest and like an experienced woman, cupped my manboobs and pinched my nipples making me wonder where my little sister had learned such erotic tricks.

"Take it off, please take my bra off," she so encouragingly whispered again amazing me with her sexual maturity.

After fumbling with the clasp for a moment or two, I undid it. She moved away from me a little and we got the bra straps over her shoulders, down her arms and let it fall to the floor off.

"Oh Jay they are lovely," I sighed staring at her what I knew to be from raiding her laundry basket when staying overnight at their house after rows with Kelly, thirty-two-inch B cup breasts. She arched my back a little and smiling the moment said.

"Oh Greg, do you think so really?"

Running my fingertips across them I whispered.

"Oh yes baby, yes they are beautiful," as I bent forward and kissed them before licking and then sucking each nipple as she cradled my head in her hands.

"Take me to bed my darling please take me to bed," she croaked.

"Yes, my darling," I smiled, taking her hand and heading towards the stairs. "Wait here," I said when we go to the bottom of them. I dead locked the front door and returned and. "You never know, don't want Kelly walking in on us, do we?"

Jayne the sister.

"God no," I muttered the mention of his wife reminding me of the enormity of what we were about to do and that made my legs a little wobbly as I started to walk upstairs in front of my brother. "Hold on," I said letting go of his hand, turning and going back down the stairs.

"What's up, where you going?" he asked sounding worried.

"Also just in case," I grinned picking up my tee shirt and bra.

"Clever girl," he smiled putting his arm around me and kissing me. "Ok Jay?"

"Yes."

"You are sure aren't you."

I kissed him on the mouth and whispered. "Yes Greg I am surer about this than anything."

"Good girl, let's go."

The next few hours were like magic.

Our clothes just seemed to fall off our bodies as if with wills of their own and soon after going into his bedroom, we were both naked. I knew his body well most of it, from beach holidays, so his nicely hairy chest, toned muscles, abs and flat stomach were no big surprise but of course the delicious looking, thicker than I had seen before erection thrusting up his stomach almost to his navel was a surprise and what a lovely one that was!

As we kissed and he pushed my knickers down, without really thinking I grasped it and then stroked it. It was probably my imagination but it seemed to harden even more and the thought of it going in me made me shudder with sexual expectation.

Gently and slowly, he eased us towards the bed and we lay on it naked. I was quivering with excitement and expectation as our bodies rubbed together from where our mouths and tongues writhed, past where my breasts were squashed firmly against his chest, over where his thick erection was pressing into my flat stomach and along our entwined legs.

As our hands roamed over the other's body, we were almost continuously kissing, breaking that only for his mouth to find my breasts and nipples and for us to exchange.

"Are you on the pill Jayne?"

"Yes of course," as he rolled on top of me in preparation for the big no, the massive, magic moment.

As I opened my legs and he slid between them with the bulbous head of his cock nestling against my soaked lips it didn't occur to me that, apart from what had gone on downstairs, there had been little foreplay. There'd been hardly any caressing of my breasts, sucking of my nipples or his fingers going inside me and certainly he had not attempted to go down on me. Equally, he had not asked and I hadn't even considered sucking or licking him and taking his cock into my mouth. But on the other hand, we had been indulging in one form of foreplay or another for years. There was no need for anything further now. All the other wonderful aspects of making love could happen later for all that we both so desperately wanted and equally powerfully needed now was to make love and then, with him telling me how much he loved me, he sank his gorgeous cock into me and lovingly fucked me to a wonderful orgasm.

Brother and Sisterly Love Part 1

At last, we have sex.

This is a story about love; a deep, lasting and all-encompassing love. But love of a forbidden nature, a taboo nature for yes, it's about love between siblings. It is very much a mutual, two-way love and is thus, told from both the brother's and the sister's perspectives.

But first a little background.

There's a ten-year age difference between Jayne and her brother Greg and there are no other siblings. Their father died when Jayne was a baby and that devastated their mother who was unable to cope with running the house, working and bringing up two children. So, from his early teens Greg took on the man of the house role and became like a father to his sister who, he adored from the day their parents brought her home from the maternity hospital.

As Jayne cruised through her teenage years in preparation to becoming a woman, Greg's love for her continually increased. But it didn't just become stronger, it also changed. It became more intense, more intimate, deeper and eventually sexual. That wasn't one way, though for, Jayne slowly developed similar feelings.

Greg the brother.

My first recollection of having feelings for Jayne of the type that society said I shouldn't, were when she was blossoming into being a woman after I believed she had lost her virginity just after her eighteenth birthday. I was in my late twenties at the time and married. That was going tits up which may well have been a contributory reason to me finding my sister increasingly sexually appealing. But then she was an attractive no, she was more than that, girl with a sexual demeanour. Even at that age she had something about her that attracted men. And that wasn't just her tits that were quite full then or, her bum that was like a beautifully rounded peach or, her long, shapely legs it was more much, much more.

I did nothing about my feelings for probably two years. Actually, that's not quite true as I did do three things and they shocked me.

The first was at her eighteenth birthday party. We danced together and as I held her and felt her breasts against my chest I got hard. I wasn't sure whether she noticed it and nothing was said, at the time. The second was just after the party when I was fucking my wife and as I came, I was fantasising that it was Jayne. And that led to me imagining we had sex as I masturbated, which I had recently found myself doing daily.

I began to realise that I was becoming obsessed with her.

Jayne the sister.

Throughout most of my teens I was scared. However, it took me some time to work out just what it was I was scared about, but slowly it dawned on me that I was scared of my feelings for my brother. He had always been a major feature in my life and a really huge influence on me. Of course, from my earliest recollections I had loved him as a sibling. The fear that was developing in me as I staggered through my teens was that I was realising that I also loved him as a man.

This increased significantly after my sexual awakening when I had heavy petting sessions with boys who were usually older than me. And often or, maybe generally, I found myself imagining it was Greg's hand on my breast or his fingers in me or his swollen cock pressed against me. I suppose it reached its peak when, just after my eighteenth birthday, I lost my virginity on the back seat of a car and my mind fantasised that the nerd who took it was my brother.

I knew having such feelings for him was wrong. We had been taught that at school and I had read about it in girly magazines that warned us about such things and advised that it was incest and sex between blood relatives was illegal well, in the UK at least.

I felt very grown up at my eighteenth birthday party. Mum had bought me a dress that I didn't think she and Greg would let me have as it was a fairly low-cut, little black number with spaghetti straps. It fitted me like a glove accentuating my bum and hips that were gaining the fullness of a woman and showing a goodly proportion of my burgeoning, B going on C cup boobs. With the hem being six inches or so above my knees I couldn't wear the lacy top holdups I had bought with neither of them knowing so instead, I wore black tights and my first pair of high heels, four-inch black patent that meant I could hardly walk let alone dance.

I felt fantastic all evening. I didn't have a boyfriend there and I danced, in flat shoes, flirted with several guys and wallowed in receiving lots of compliments, as well as presents. Greg seemed to be watching me all the time and my heart had felt as though it would burst when just before we left home before the party, he told me how good I like and added.

"Very grown, very womanly."

Greg the brother.

I was sipping a small whisky and water in the lounge of where mum and Jayne lived as we prepared to leave for Jayne's eighteenth birthday party. Mum and I were there in our finery and we were waiting for Jayne to make her appearance. That afternoon I'd had a blazing row with Kelly, my wife and she had refused to come to the party not that I cared much as to all intents and purposes, the marriage was over.

"Here she comes," mum said as we heard the stairs of the Edwardian house creaking.

I nearly said 'fuck look at you' when Jayne walked into the lounge but even at twenty-eight, I still didn't swear like that in front of my mum. Jayne looked fantastic. She could easily be taken for over twenty, was the epitome of sex on legs and my immediate thought that I quickly banished from my mind was that I wanted to fuck her. Did I really, I asked myself?

Dancing with her a few hours later that question was answered very clearly.

I spent most of the evening in the unusual role of a voyeur on my sister watching her laughing and joking, moving around, talking to people and dancing, especially the dancing. As she gyrated and sort of writhed to the music so I ogled every curve of her body envisaging her naked in my arms as we were about to make love. It should have not been a surprise to me then, that when we danced together near to the end of the party around 1.00 a.m. as a slow smoochy number came on and I held her close to me that to my mortification I started getting hard. I tried to hide it by moving my body away from hers but that didn't work as she simply closed the gap and my erect cock pressed into the softness of her soft tummy seemingly from her pubic mound to her navel.