Brother and Sisterly Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I love you and that'll show and I'll want to be with you all the time."

"But you want me sexually as well though don't you as I do you?"

"Yes dear, yes of course more than anything in the world."

"Good and no one need know do they?"

"No, no I suppose not."

"I would never, ever tell anyone would you?"

"No, but these sorts of things always get out?"

"How do you know there may be loads doing it."

"Yes, could be, but what of the future Jay?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happens after we start."

"Fuck that Greg, let the future look after itself."

"Oh Jayne, my darling you make it sound so easy."

"Greg it is so easy, easy as falling off a log."

"No Jayne, no it isn't that easy," he groaned holding his head in his hands and looking at the carpet.

"Honestly it is that easy really, believe me," I said softly. "It's this easy my love," I went on whispering. "Look at me Greg," as I took hold of the hem of the tee shirt and pulled it up, over my head and off.

"Oh god my darling," he moaned staring at my tits in the slightly too small see-through bra. As I said in a croaky whisper just before we kissed again.

"It is this easy really, make love to me Greg, please make love to me."

Standing front of my brother in just my pale blue diaphanous bra and blue micro skirt I repeated in a whisper.

"Greg, please make love to me."

I was in his arms as we kissed. My full, for a nineteen-year-old, B+ cup breasts felt so heavy as they were squashed against his chest.

"Oh my darling," he whispered into my ear, almost knocking my rimless, glasses off. "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes I am sure very, very sure."

We kissed again and all my mind could think of was that the desire I had for my brother was about to be fulfilled; he was going to fuck me, but now after our confessions about loving each other it wouldn't be just a fuck, it would be making love together.

Greg the brother.

This time there was absolutely no mistaking the sexual intention of the kiss as our open mouths and tongues duelled. We writhed against each other with me now having no guilt as I thrust my erection into her stomach and she squirmed her breasts against my chest. My hands ran through her hair, up and down her bare back and onto her tight, pert bum inside the little skirt that I gripped and pulled upwards. Her response was as equally robust as she slid her hands inside my blue polo shirt, ran across my chest and like an experienced woman, cupped my manboobs and pinched my nipples making me wonder where my little sister had learned such erotic tricks.

"Take it off, please take my bra off," she so encouragingly whispered again amazing me with her sexual maturity.

After fumbling with the clasp for a moment or two, I undid it. She moved away from me a little and we got the bra straps over her shoulders, down her arms and let it fall to the floor off.

"Oh Jay they are lovely," I sighed staring at her what I knew to be from raiding her laundry basket when staying overnight at their house after rows with Kelly, thirty-two-inch B cup breasts. She arched my back a little and smiling the moment said.

"Oh Greg, do you think so really?"

Running my fingertips across them I whispered.

"Oh yes baby, yes they are beautiful," as I bent forward and kissed them before licking and then sucking each nipple as she cradled my head in her hands.

"Take me to bed my darling please take me to bed," she croaked.

"Yes, my darling," I smiled, taking her hand and heading towards the stairs. "Wait here," I said when we go to the bottom of them. I dead locked the front door and returned and. "You never know, don't want Kelly walking in on us, do we?"

Jayne the sister.

"God no," I muttered the mention of his wife reminding me of the enormity of what we were about to do and that made my legs a little wobbly as I started to walk upstairs in front of my brother. "Hold on," I said letting go of his hand, turning and going back down the stairs.

"What's up, where you going?" he asked sounding worried.

"Also just in case," I grinned picking up my tee shirt and bra.

"Clever girl," he smiled putting his arm around me and kissing me. "Ok Jay?"

"Yes."

"You are sure aren't you."

I kissed him on the mouth and whispered. "Yes Greg I am surer about this than anything."

"Good girl, let's go."

The next few hours were like magic.

Our clothes just seemed to fall off our bodies as if with wills of their own and soon after going into his bedroom, we were both naked. I knew his body well most of it, from beach holidays, so his nicely hairy chest, toned muscles, abs and flat stomach were no big surprise but of course the delicious looking, thicker than I had seen before erection thrusting up his stomach almost to his navel was a surprise and what a lovely one that was!

As we kissed and he pushed my knickers down, without really thinking I grasped it and then stroked it. It was probably my imagination but it seemed to harden even more and the thought of it going in me made me shudder with sexual expectation.

Gently and slowly, he eased us towards the bed and we lay on it naked. I was quivering with excitement and expectation as our bodies rubbed together from where our mouths and tongues writhed, past where my breasts were squashed firmly against his chest, over where his thick erection was pressing into my flat stomach and along our entwined legs.

As our hands roamed over the other's body, we were almost continuously kissing, breaking that only for his mouth to find my breasts and nipples and for us to exchange.

"Are you on the pill Jayne?"

"Yes of course," as he rolled on top of me in preparation for the big no, the massive, magic moment.

As I opened my legs and he slid between them with the bulbous head of his cock nestling against my soaked lips it didn't occur to me that, apart from what had gone on downstairs, there had been little foreplay. There'd been hardly any caressing of my breasts, sucking of my nipples or his fingers going inside me and certainly he had not attempted to go down on me. Equally, he had not asked and I hadn't even considered sucking or licking him and taking his cock into my mouth. But on the other hand, we had been indulging in one form of foreplay or another for years. There was no need for anything further now. All the other wonderful aspects of making love could happen later for all that we both so desperately wanted and equally powerfully needed now was to make love and then, with him telling me how much he loved me, he sank his gorgeous cock into me and lovingly fucked me to a wonderful orgasm.