Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the story of Lee and Ava..
14.6k words
4.73
64.4k
133
15

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

Driving away from Coastal Bakery, I called Richard to give him a heads up. I laughed when he answered, hell I needed a good laugh right now.

"Too late this time asshole," he chuckled, "hope your ass is in jail because I'm not coming to bail you out."

"Good morning Lee," I heard Lisa greet me in that sweet breathy voice of hers. Richard obviously had me on speaker phone.

"My apologies Lisa, for not calling sooner, but I've got some Blueberry muffins with me to make up for it."

"I'll start the coffee," she giggled.

Minutes later...

"Have a seat Lee, I'll pour you a cup. Richard should be down in a minute he's in the shower," she told me as she turned to get a cup from the cabinet. She was wearing a thin white robe cinched at the waist, looking beautiful as usual.

"Let me guess Ava problems again is the reason for this early morning visit," grumbled Richard entering the kitchen wearing just a towel.

"Yeah, how did you guess," I groaned, not really wanting to discuss it in front of Lisa.

Lisa just smiled at me sitting my coffee down in front of me, and turned and poured Richard a cup.

"Don't look surprised, I told you Lisa and I have no secrets, she's aware of the whole Ava problem," he grinned, "now talk I have meetings this morning."

By 7:15 a.m. I was out of there heading back home. I had told them both what had taken place the previous day, and my thoughts of saying the hell with it all and sending Ava back to Deer Creek. Richard told me if I sent her packing I would regret it until the day I died, and made suggestions about what I should do. At one point Lisa giggled, "Men, you over think everything. You want to fuck her, she wants you to fuck, just go ahead and fuck her, and make her your submissive."

AVA

Peeking through half-lidded eyes at my narrow windows, sunrise was just creeping up to start another day. My ass was sore and I wasn't about to roll over on my back.

I could see an envelope on the night stand leaning against the lamp that was turned on. My stomach was growling from hunger, so I eased up off the bed without letting my ass touch the mattress.

The note in the envelope read:

Ava,

As you can see the collar is back on, the sensors are set to where you can only go from your room to the bathroom. Food tray and water bottle on the dresser to hold you until I return. We will TALK later!

Stomach growling I stood at the dresser and gobbled down the banana he left along with the protein bar, which helped as I drank half the water. In the bathroom was another note laying next to a tube of salve, saying apply to ass after showering.

Standing under the warm water soaping up, I finally turned the hot water off, the cool water felt better, especially on my sore ass. Drying off with a soft fluffy towel and gently patting my ass dry, I applied a generous amount of the salve to my ass.

Returning to my room, I finished off the water and laid across the bed on my belly and thought about the evening before. Did I really want to escape and go to Chicago? Not really, I wasn't sure what the hell I really wanted! Closing my eyes I drifted off to sleep, my mind replaying the events of the evening before.

LEE

Entering the kitchen from the garage, I opened a bottle of water and sat down and checked my massages. None from Sandy sadly, but there were 2 other customers I needed to call back. Glancing at my watch I saw it was 8 o'clock. Time to check on Ava, but still not sure how I wanted to approach her, I decided first things first. Make sure she was okay and get her properly fed.

I chuckled to myself thinking how she could consume food, a banana and protein bar was not going to hold her long. Opening her door I saw she was laying across the bed, naked, her ass a rosy pink shade and her dark hair partially hiding her face.

Shaking the thoughts of last evening from my head, I gently shook her foot to awaken her. She groaned and slowly rolled over on her back, and yawned and stretched like a cat, her arms above her head, her chest arched up, her breasts slightly jiggling. Pointing her toes downward continuing to stretch out her legs, like she was doing with her arms, she moaned softly, "Wh...what....."

Taking several deep breathes, and letting them out slow to calm my racing heart, my eyes roamed over her sexy voluptuous body. My gym shorts suddenly got tighter, but I resisted the urge to jack off and coat her with cum from her twat to her tits.

"Get up Ava," I growled, "it's time for breakfast. Meet me in the kitchen in 15 minutes and don't be late."

AVA

A touch, then a shiver ran up my body making me turn over. Stretching I squeezed my eyes shut and yawned, feeling relaxed and rested. A rough voice forced me to open my eyes. "Wh..What..?"

It was Lee telling me to get downstairs for breakfast. From the look on his face, I was going to be his breakfast. Watching him walk out of my room, I realized I was naked, and best of all my ass didn't hurt. I guess the salve really worked.

Dreading the 'TALK' he mentioned in his note, I quickly ran a brush through my hair.

The sight of the collar around my neck angered me, but I knew it would do no good to protest. Since my ass felt better I slipped on a pair of pink bikini panties along with a pink silk robe and clinched it around my waist and headed downstairs.

Nervously approaching the kitchen, not sure what awaited me, I found Lee making pancakes, and smelled bacon and the aroma of coffee. My stomach growled loudly, making Lee turn and look at me.

"Have a seat and let's eat first, then talk," his voice sounded low and husky.

I was stuffing myself with my second stack of pancakes, when Lee finished eating and started cleaning up. We had not spoken a word to each other and I was nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers. He had his back to me as he cleaned up the kitchen, and I almost choked on a mouth full of pancakes when he calmly started talking.

"Ava, I've given it some thought and it's not working, if you wish to leave I'll give you enough money to go wherever you want to go."

Coughing and spitting up my food, that was the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth. Then he surprised me even more by saying as soon as he loaded the dishwasher he would remove my collar. My hand went to my collar, shock, fear, sadness, all conflicting thoughts raced through my head.

He never even turned around, when he had to have heard me cough and spit out my food. I'm free now, but why wasn't I jumping with joy? He's through with me, why the hell does that hurt so much? One part of my brain was saying 'grab your shit, take his money and go girl.' The other part of my brain was saying 'you dumb ass, go where, get on your damn knees and beg him to give you another chance.'

All the pancakes, bacon and orange juice sitting in my stomach, seemed to want to come back up! I was just about to jump up and run to the bathroom when he turned and walked to me as he dried his hands on a dish towel.

I just froze, my mouth hung open, as he finished drying his hands and quickly removed the collar. It felt like a part of myself was taken from me when the collar was laid on the table in front of me.

LEE

Maybe Richard and Lisa were right, especially Lisa. Ava was a natural submissive, if she felt safe and it was her decision she'll stay, if not maybe it's time to set her free and let the hard knocks of life teach her life's lessons.

Was she shocked from me telling her she's free to leave, and that was why she hadn't spoken. If Lisa's wrong, Ava left how would I explain that to our parents? My stomach was in knots thinking what it would be like with her not here.

Oh well, now's the time to give her a second option. Laying the collar on the table in front of her I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Or you can stay here Ava, without the collar, but you have to accept that I'm the boss and do what I say. I'll listen to what you have to say if you disagree with what I tell you, but in the end my words are final. No more sensors or collars."

AVA

Did I just hear him right? I think my ears heard him say I could stay. The two voices in my head were arguing, one saying take the money and go, the other saying tell him you'll stay stupid before he changes his mind.

With both hands over my ears I said, "Shut up."

"Wh..What?" Lee stuttered.

"No not you," I mumbled, "never mind......yes I'd like to stay."

"Maybe you would like to think about it before you decide. I've got some work I have to do in my office, and you can give me your answer at lunch."

"No I want to stay, just tell me what I need to do," my voice almost whispers from the shock of being offered a chance to stay. My bottom lip quivered as I stared up at him.

"Well," he finally grinned, "the first thing is to clean up this mess you made," pointing at the mixture of pancakes and syrup I spit out on top of my plate and the table.

"Yes Sir," I gratefully answered.

"We will talk more later when I finish working. After cleaning up your mess, you're free to roam around the house, or outside as long as you stay on my property."

As soon as Lee was out of sight I started cleaning up my mess, and for the first time in a long time I felt at ease. We still had to talk about what he expected, but I knew I would do whatever he said. Finishing up the kitchen I started to head to my room, then I smiled remembering I was free to go outside.

On the patio I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and plopped down hard on a lounge chair excited to be outside. Oops, my ass hurt from sitting down so hard, but I giggled remembering why it was sore. The sun was shining as I lay back and enjoyed the freedom and the beautiful surroundings. I smiled thinking maybe my life was changing for the better.

Finishing my water I went up to my room and was going to get dressed, then remembered Lee said I could roam anywhere I wanted. So I head to the door leading out to the second floor balcony, and like he said it was open. Up here I could see the water, a little breeze was blowing and it lifted my spirits even more. Glancing at the bedroom I wanted when I first got here, checking it was locked but I could peek through the sheer curtains covering the sliding glass door.

Oh well, I wasn't going to push my luck, so I went on to my room and dressed.

LEE

I worked like a madman for the next 2 hours taking care of my customers. Happy for the first time in several weeks. Still disappointed I had not heard from Sandy. Before leaving my office I logged on to my security system to check on Ava. Finally the camera on the second floor balcony caught her staring out at the water, the breeze blowing thru her hair. Then she turned and walked over to the door leading to the bedroom she wanted. I could see the disappointment on her face, but she finally walked away going back to her room. No cameras there, that might have to change.

Later...

I smiled seeing the kitchen was cleaned up and she had left a note:

Sir,

I will make your lunch if you allow me.

Ava

Seems my sister is interested in 'Fifty Shades of Gray' having read all three books, I chuckled to myself. Maybe I could give her a taste of what that lifestyle would be like and see how she responds. She certainly responded the other night like a true submissive. First she had to prove she was going to change her attitude and try and make something of herself and no hard drugs!

AVA

Slipping off my robe, I put on a bra to match the panties I was wearing, and decided to use minimal makeup. Wearing a pair of low waist denim shorts, white sleeveless halter top and my hair in a pony tail I excitedly headed downstairs.

Smiling as I raced downstairs barefooted I felt sexy but not slutty, and hoped he had found my note. I looked forward to having my hot brother take charge like he did the other night, and hopefully he would do the dirty with me.

Regardless I planned to force myself to do whatever he asked of me. I no longer desired to leave, I wanted to be here no matter what it took. It would just be icing on the cake if he would see me as a woman and not his sister.

"Good morning Lee," I excitedly greeted my brother. He was in his recliner working on his laptop, looking sexy in just a pair of swim trunks and nothing else. Maybe we were going swimming, which made me giddy.

LEE

Good morning to you too," I grinned. Damn she looked sexy and excited. Time to see how she reacts and if she's really serious about obeying.

"Come in and sit down, we need to talk," I said in a stern but polite voice. Putting my laptop down and sitting up in my recliner, I watched her frown and sat on the couch.

"I got your note and yes I would appreciate your fixing lunch," which made her smile again, "but the rest of the day you will spend on your studies you have gotten behind on while I relax in the pool."

I could see in her eyes she was disappointed and getting angry. Was she about to explode again and rebel?

"Also in the future you will address me as Sir. Every morning I expect you to have my breakfast ready at 7 a.m. You will then clean up the kitchen, and spend the rest of the morning until noon on your studies. At lunch each day I will lay out your afternoon schedule. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," she mumbled her eyes shooting daggers at me.

"Good girl, now go and fix me some lunch, and go ahead and ice down a six pack of beer for me to take to the pool."

AVA

Ugh, I wanted to scream at him, but I held my tongue. So I just smiled and told him 'Yes Sir' and headed to the kitchen to fix lunch. I saw my computer and text books set out on the counter, making me realize I agreed to this so I went about fixing BLT's which I knew he liked.

I was just fixing his plate when he walked into the kitchen and took a seat and laid two phones down on the counter. I knew the iPhone in the black case was his, the other iPhone was in a red case. Was he going to finally let me have a phone. That made me smile as I placed his plate in front of him.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked him

He just stared at me and didn't respond. Then picked up his phone and flipped through to a screen and typed in something, then looked up at me again. He still just stared at me with a blank look.

"Wh..what....is there something on my face?" I mumbled while wiping my mouth to see if something was stuck to my face from eating a piece of bacon earlier.

He starts typing on his phone again without saying anything.

Now I'm getting pissed. "Just tell me what the hell is going on!" I shouted.

He grinned then typed some more, then finally cleared his throat and said, "I'm keeping track of how many times you fail to address me properly. Your question of what I wanted to drink should have started with 'Sir' When you have reached a certain amount of demerits you will be punished."

"So this is about finding ways to...to. punish me," I huffed furiously.

He calmly typed into his phone again.

"Sir," I gritted out through clenched teeth, "can you please explain the rules better and how I can earn credits instead of demerits?"

"Good girl," he chuckled, " your catching on. I always knew you were a smart girl. I believe I'll have a glass of milk with lunch."

LEE

This is going to be so much fun. She was getting all flustered and red in the face, but I give her credit she didn't totally lose it. Getting us each a glass of milk she sat down beside me and ate without another word.

When I finished eating I thanked her for the meal picked up the two phones and started to grab my ice chest and head to the pool.

"Sir," she pleaded, "if I finish my studies can I come join you at the pool?"

"If it's 100 percent completed then yes," I grinned, " see I'm not hard to please." picking up my ice chest and heading outside.

AVA

When he finished eating and picked up both phones I frowned, guess I don't get a phone after all. Nothing ventured nothing gained so I addressed him properly and asked if I could come out to the pool when I finished my studies.

I giggled when he walked outside, I kind of looked forward to being punished if it meant he would have his hands on me. Must not be too eager I thought or he would be on to me. Hurriedly I cleaned up the kitchen mess and started on my studies.

It was 1:15 p.m. when I started. It was not hard, just time consuming as I completed each assignment. Wishing now I had not blown off all this crap during high school.

By 3:45 p.m. I was finished and hurried upstairs for my bathing suit.

LEE

I sipped my beer thinking about Ava, she looked good enough to eat in her tight jean shorts and I thought about how well she looked naked. I closed my eyes thinking about her masturbating at my command the other evening. My cock thickened as I thought about how pleasurable it would be to bury myself balls deep in her pussy.

Putting down my 4th empty beer, I spotted Ava walking slowly toward me one foot in front of the other like a runway model. Her hips swaying and her breasts jiggling with each step.

Popping open my 5th beer I glared at her and barked, "You better have completed all the assignments like I instructed."

"Sir I completed every assignment, and if you check your emails I forwarded you copies of each one," her voice was low and husky.

"Very well, but there will be severe consequences if you're lying to me," I growled trying hard not to stare at her sexy body.

Ava spread her towel out and laid down on her back, and sighed, "Oh this feels so good," she moaned softly, placing her hands behind her head and arching her chest skyward.

Ignoring her, or at least trying too, I picked up my phone and checked my emails. Sure enough she had not only completed her assignments, but they were perfect and each quiz she scored 100. Maybe go ahead and reward her I thought.

"You did very well," I commented, "maybe that deserves a reward. What do you think?"

Her eyes flew open and an ear-to-ear grin spread across her face, "Sir only if you think I deserve it."

"Good answer," I chuckled, "here's a new iPhone but it's only to be used to call or text me. You can use Google to look up information plus I put a few apps on it you can use. Do not attempt to put other apps on it."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," she giggled and immediately started tying something.

"What are you doing?" I quizzed her.

"Sir I'm using the note app to make a grocery list of things I need in order to make you chicken and dumplings, and to make pecan brownies. If that's okay," she grinned.

"Here give me your phone," I smiled, "I'll add the Kroger app with my account on it and you can order what you need and they will deliver it. Just don't abuse the use of it," I laughed.

"Thank you Sir," she responded as she quickly typed in her list.

I went back to drinking my beer and a few minutes later my phone chimed. Picking it up a text popped up from Ava. "Sir, I will not disappoint you." smiling emoji.

"Better not!" I texted back with an angry faced emoji, followed by LOL.

AVA

Strutting toward Lee I saw him guzzle his beer and then reach for another, I could tell he had a boner. Hopefully it was me he was thinking about, but he could have been thinking about that woman Sandy.

I got a kick out of him when he checked out the email I sent him showing I had completed the school assignments. The smile on his face made me happy and I realized how much I wanted to please him.

When he gave me the phone I could have leaped with joy and hugged him, but I controlled myself and decided I wanted to reward him. So I immediately started typing out a list of things for him to get so I could fix a special meal plus some brownies for him.

It made it even better he trusted me and added his Kroger account to my phone so I could do it myself.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers