Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaning me up I was just starting to relax and then he ran the wet towel down through my slit, brushing over my swollen clit and I almost came! Hell I would have but he told me I didn't have permission.

Saying he was finished I just went limp and lay there trying to catch my breath.

I felt like I had ran a marathon.

Oh shit I still have to fix dinner. But I perked up when he said I might be his desert!

Lee was chuckling when he walked out of my room, of course I was grinning now. He practically promised I would be rewarded tonight. You're getting the best chicken and dumplings and pecan brownies you ever had brother, I giggled.

In the bathroom I stood back and looked in the mirror at my bare pussy. Running my fingers over the smooth skin made me shudder. I looked like a little girl! Other than the hair on my head I was hairless. I shivered thinking about him shaving my rectum and what he probably planned.

Using some vanilla scented body wash, I lathered up the loofah and cleaned every nook and cranny of my body. Running the loofah over my bare pussy, the crack of my ass and over my anal ring, I bit my lower lip. I never realized how sensitive my puckered hole was until Lee coated it with shaving cream and shaved my rectum.

Rinsing off I got another surprise. I had not noticed the red item hanging on a hook next to the door. While patting myself dry with a fluffy towel I looked around and saw no other outfit, that tiny red item must be what he meant for me to wear.

Lifting it off the wall hook, it was a small red apron like you wear in the kitchen. Looping the apron over my head it hung down where it barely covered my tits, tying a bow in the back with two strips around my waist, the lower part of the apron went down only a couple inches below my pussy. At the sides my boobs were exposed, and my ass was completely exposed.

Using a red hair scrunchie I fixed my pony tail like Lee asked, and headed downstairs. I planned on fixing him the best meal he ever had and some of my pecan brownies.

Lee was not around and I got started preparing the chicken and dumplings. I knew the recipe by heart and was working and humming a tune while I worked. The only time I thought about my bare pussy was when I opened the fridge and felt the cool air hit my bare snatch! Whoa, a little sensitive.

I had things simmering and started preparing the brownies, when Lee walked in and sat down. He was just smiling and staring at me making me nervous.

"Sir," I meekly asked, "could you please leave until it's all ready,....you're

making me nervous....and I don't want to mess up the meal?"

LEE

Leaving Ava's room I was so damn turned on and horny if I touched my cock it would explode. If she was as desperate to cum as I was, tonight was going to be explosive!

I went to my office and contacted a couple of my customers to get my mind off Ava. I even fired off an email to Sandy asking how she was doing, reminding her I was here if she needed me. There was just something about her I couldn't get her out of my mind. After sending the email I told myself if I didn't hear back from her, some way I had to make myself forget about her.

Going down to the kitchen I found Ava busy making dinner. Her back was to me and she was stirring something. The little red bow and her ass cheeks jiggled as she stirred, making my dick perk up. When she put the bowl down and reached up in the cabinet on her toes I had a perfect shot of her snatch.

I groaned causing her to quickly turn and stare at me. Biting her lower lip she turned back and continued pouring the contents of the bowl she had been stirring into an oblong glass dish she had gotten out of the cabinet. Ah, the brownies, was what she was fixing.

Sliding the dish into the oven, she turned to me and meekly asked me to leave the room, I was making her nervous.

She had a right to be nervous, my cock was telling me to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her!

I chuckled, "Guess I better leave then, I wouldn't want to mess up that amazing meal I smell."

As I was standing up to leave she sighed and turned back to the pans on the range and was stirring them.

"Just hope the meal is as amazing as you look in that outfit," I growled.

When I said that I saw her ass cheeks clench, making me chuckle again.

AVA

When he made the comment about my outfit I was stirring the pan of dumplings and the steam off of the pan was making me sweat. But it didn't compare to the steam coming off my pussy. I clenched my core muscles and felt moisture coating my lips.

Damn him if he only teases me tonight and leaves me hanging, I swear I'll pour a pan of boiling water in his lap!

LEE

Using my laptop I used the security cameras to watch her work. Soon she was setting the table, her face was flushed and sweat was beading on her forehead and chin. A drop rolled off and ran down her chest between her breasts. I want to go in there and lick all the sweat off her hot body. Then she yelled dinner's ready.

I was still barefoot and in my shorts when I walked back into the kitchen, but I had a pillow in my hand.

Ava was placing a plate of homemade biscuits on the table, and had set the table for two people. I didn't say anything I just went over and removed the place setting where she usually sat.

Her eyes widened and she had a confused look on her face. Especially when I dropped the pillow on the floor next to my chair.

She was standing there with her hands on her hips, mouth hanging open, and fire in her eyes. Before she could speak I did.

"Take the apron off," I ordered, my voice low and guttural, "and kneel here beside me."

Her mouth closed and she bit down on her lower lip, then licked her lips and peeled the apron off and knelt down on the pillow. Her hands were in her lap and she was smiling up at me, wanting praise I'm sure.

"Sit up straight, shoulders back, chest out, and place your hands palms up on your knees Ava," I directed, my voice husky.

The smile disappeared but she followed my commands.

"Good girl," I growled, "now spread your legs more, do not hide your pussy from me."

"Yes Sir," she answered in a trembling breathy voice. Her breasts heaving with every breath she took. Her nipples are hard and damp from sweating. It took all my control to turn and start eating.

The chicken and dumplings were as good if not better than what my Mom made, the biscuits were light and fluffy, and I could smell the brownies on the counter. Life couldn't get any better than this, I chuckled to myself. Excellent meal and two sweet deserts, brownies and pussy.

Turning to Ava I hold up a spoonful of dumplings to her and she grins and opens her mouth and takes it. She holds her pose and allows me to feed her, like she had been trained to do this. My dick hardened.

We went back and forth, me taking a bite then feeding her. In no time we had finished off a plate of chicken and dumplings and several biscuits. My belly was full and my dick was leaking. I needed relief, and as much as I wanted to try the brownies, I wanted to taste her sweet pussy. Surely pussy juice had less calories than chocolate brownies.

"Come with me," I ordered Ava, reaching for her hand to help her up, " Time for one of my desserts, we will enjoy the brownies while we are resting later."

I decided I want to take her in the den, after all it's where we almost did the deed earlier. Leading her over to the wing back chair I told her to sit and spread her legs over the arms of the chair.

'Yes Sir," she eagerly squealed and obeyed.

My heart was racing, taking a deep breath I knelt on the floor admiring her beauty. Her dark pony tail laid over her left shoulder and on her left breast the nipple poking out thru the dark hair. Both breasts are full, soft, firm and high on her chest topped off with long hard nipples begging for attention.

Her stomach flat, narrow waist, rounded hips my eyes roving over every inch of her body. The white soft skin of her mound stood out from her darker skin especially since she was freshly shaved. Her slit was glistening she was so wet and it was dripping down the cheeks of her ass toward her crinkled hole.

Ava had a tight grip on the arms of the chair and was moaning in anticipation and desire to cum. She whimpered, "Please..Sir.....I really...need to cum."

"Sshhh." I whispered, as I leaned forward and kissed, licked, and sucked her right nipple, while rolling her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned loudly and closed her eyes, her knuckles white gripping the arms of the chair.

"Eyes on me Ava," I groaned, "and don't you dare cum without my permission." I chuckled and took her other nipple in my mouth and sucked hard then bit down on it causing her to cry out, then licked and flicked her nipple with my tongue.

"Oh,oh,oh," she softly moaned, watching me through hooded eyes as I feasted on her breasts. When I sucked a mouthful of her left breast into my mouth as I twisted her right nipple, the intent of marking her with a hickey, she cried out, "OH FUCK."

Slowly kissing, licking and nibbling her soft skin between her breasts I moved downward my mouth never leaving her smooth skin. I used my hands to torture her nipples, pinching, twisting and pulling them.

Sucking, licking around her belly button, I let go of her tits and moved my hands down to spread her wider giving me a perfect view of her bare, smooth, wet cunt.

Using my fingers I spread her lips and her pink hole opened up, her clit engorged and had come out of hiding seeking attention. I was mesmerized at the site of her pretty pussy, wet, leaking and running down her crack to her butt hole and onto the chair.

Placing my tongue at the bottom of her slit, I slowly licked upward savoring her sweet nectar. "OH my gawd," she squealed, "plea....ssee."

God she tasted good, sweet as a Georgia peach, I could feast on her all day, the idea of doing that made me chuckled out loud, as I continued to lap up her juices.

"Plea.....se Sir......I...can't.......ho..ld out......let me cummm," she pleaded while watching me eat her pussy.

Giving her clit one flick with my tongue, I chuckled and told her, "Cum for me Ava," and sucked on her clit while ramming my finger inside her tight cunt and finger fucked her.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, yesssss, shit....fuuuccckkkkkkk mmmeeeee," nearly bucking me off her pussy. Holding her down and as she came, I pulled my finger out and replaced it with my tongue and went to tongue fucking her as fast as I could and used my finger to rub her clit.

My face was soaked with her sweet juices and I didn't let up slurping and sucking up every drip I could. She was writhing and squirming, moaning and making strange noises.

'OH GAWD, cccuuuuummmminnnggg again......." she screamed, "oh, oh, oh, fuck.......I can't........OH FUCK.......cuuummmminnngg agaaiinnn."

I felt her body go limp, heard her panting and groaning. I looked up and her eyes were closed, her breasts rising and falling with each breath, I saw the mark on her left breast I had left. Licking my lips I looked back at her glistening sex, her pussy gapped open and pulsing with every beat of her heart. Juices poured out of her vagina and soaked the chair.

"Hmmm," I groaned, "your pussy tastes so sweet," as I planted soft kisses all around delicious pussy.

"Oh gawd," she moaned, "I've never cum that hard in my life," her body was shivering and with every shiver more cum leaked from her pussy.

"On your knees Ava," I ordered as I stood licking my lips and rubbing my throbbing cock thru my shorts, my voice a low guttural growl.

Grinning she lowered herself in front of me, my shorts were tented and soaked with precum. Slowly she reached up with one hand and felt my shaft, "It feels bigger ...than it did the last time....I touched you," she groaned.

"Take my shorts off this time Ava, "I growled, "I plan on filling your belly with my cum."

Using both hands she gripped the sides of my shorts and started lowering them, when my cock was free it sprung up and hit her in the face, "Oh.." she moaned, "you're big...bigger than I thought." She brought her right hand up and gripped my cock just behind the head, her fingers and thumb not able to touch.

"Wow," she marveled, bringing her other hand up and gripping the base of my shaft, "you're huge.....it's like holding the large end of a bat!"

"Your hands feel great Ava, but I want you to wrap your sweet lips around it and start sucking," I ordered, my voice low and husky.

Holding my cock in both hands she leaned in and licked the precum from the slit, Hmmmmm," she purred. Then pushed my cock up against my belly, dipped her head and licked from the base all the way up to the top. Placing her lips to the side of my penis she licked and sucked down one side to the base then back up again. Bathing my meaty shaft in her saliva, her eyes locked on me all the time.

Fuck I was about to empty my load and she hadn't even took me inside her mouth. I couldn't stand anymore I wanted desperately to cum in her fucking mouth. Grabbing her pony tail I pulled her head up and back forcing her to look up at me.

"I want inside your damn mouth Ava," I growled loudly, and jerked her head toward my bulbous head and forced it in her mouth! Her eyes went wide and she had to stretch her lips to fit the head into her mouth, her hands still holding on to my cock.

"Hands behind your back Ava," I ordered her, "I'm going to fuck that pretty face of yours, something I've wanted to do since you opened the door back in Deer Creek."

Her eyes locked on me I started pushing in and out of her mouth about 3 inches at a time, to give her a chance to adjust to my thickness. Damn her wet mouth felt good and she looked beautiful with my mouth wrapped around my cock. I was pumping in and out and I felt my balls draw up and knew I was close. I stopped and just held my cock in her mouth to keep from cumming too soon, my heart about to beat out of my chest.

When I stopped she just stared up at me and started licking and sucking like a dog with a bone. I released her head to see what she would do, and she started bobbing up and down on my cock.

With her hands behind her back she bobbed back and forth, then would stop and lick and suck on the head like it was the best thing she ever tasted. When she started bobbing up and down again she started taking more of my length in her mouth until she had over 4 inches she was bobbing on.

Holy shit, I was amazed. The little slut was working my dick like a pro. The more I thought about it it pissed me off. I grabbed her hand with both hands and started face fucking her.

"You little slut," I growled angrily, "I'm going to face fuck the shit out of you."

I thrust forward and shoved about 5 inches in her mouth, precum and saliva was leaking out of her mouth dripping down her chin and onto her breasts. When my cock hit the back of her throat she would gag and choke but I didn't let up.

"Gck, yck, guggh," she gagged on my cock, her eyes starting to water, but the little slut held my gaze and swallowed as much as she could and the rest dripped out from around her mouth until her tits were covered completely!

My balls were aching and throbbing and I couldn't hold out any longer, I felt my balls empty as my thick cream flowed up and out of my penis. I stiffened and shuttered.

"AGGGGggg FUCK," I scream...."Take every drop........" my cock spurting 4, 5, 6 times emptying my balls into her mouth and throat. I felt my cock twitch as it finished, and to my amazement Ava, keep sucking my dick as it softened like she wanted every last drop of my cum.

I had to pull her mouth off my cock, she was moaning and sucking like it was her last meal. She was sucking so hard you could hear a popping sound when my dick came out of her mouth.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth showing me she had swallowed everything that had not dripped out of her mouth, and was now coating her tits.

The wanton slut giggled, "Sir, I'll do better next time, I never had anything that big in my mouth before."

Reaching down I picked her up she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "If those brownies are half as sweet as your pussy Ava, I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you," I chuckled. Her face and tits were wet and I felt her sticky tits against my chest. My face was soaked from her juices, but I don't think either of us cared as our mouths connected.

Her hands were buried in my hair on the back of my neck, and my hands firmly gripped her ass cheeks. We stood there passionately kissing, our tongues battling for control of the others.

She moaned as she sucked on my bottom lip, "Sir," she whispered, "my brownies are so sweet your going to be fucking me. Just...remember my tight little pussy...has never had anything as huge as your cock," still whimpering and sucking my face.

To be continued........