Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 05

Story Info
Continuing story of Lee and Ava.
12.1k words
4.72
31.5k
63
6

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

I was up by 6 a.m. having coffee. I couldn't call Sandy until I collected my thoughts about how to approach her. Since there was a 2 hour time difference, I had plenty of time to think about it. I sure didn't want to call her too early since it was her only day off. I figured I would wait and call between 10 and 11 o'clock my time, which would be between 9 and 10 o'clock her time.

About 7 o'clock I heard Ava coming down the stairs, I was anxious to see how she was feeling this morning. She came into the kitchen smiling and in good spirits which made me feel better. She seemed okay after our discussion of our situation going forward and even encouraged me to follow up with Sandy.

"Good morning," she greeted me as she poured herself a cup of coffee, "would you like me to fix you some breakfast?"

"No thanks, I had a banana and a large glass of orange juice earlier. Where's your new coffee mug?" I asked as she sat down beside me.

"I'm not using that, it's a souvenir, and if I use it over time the picture of the submarine and the print will fade. I have it on my dresser next to my Gateway Arch, I'm starting a collection of places I've been," she smiled and elbowed me for even suggesting she use it.

"Well, I'm glad you are up early, I wanted to talk to you. Now that you have a car you need access to money, you know for gas, etc, so I opened an account in your name and put $5000 in it." She started to protest, I shushed her, "Just listen, don't interrupt me. I can afford it, and if in that pretty head of yours you wanted to keep tabs and pay me back later that's fine. But in the meantime it's your money and if you need more you let me know. Here's a debit card and the four digit code is xxxx," I smiled, but I made sure my tone of voice indicated I wouldn't tolerate an argument.

"Okay, as long as you agree I can pay you back when I'm able. Thanks Lee, I'm not going to let you down, I promise," she said as she wiped moisture from her eyes.

To change the subject I spoke up in a cheerful tone, "You look like you're dressed up to go somewhere this morning, anywhere in particular," I teased her.

She giggled softly as she wiped her eyes, "I thought I would just ride around and check out the area. It'll give you time to call Sandy in private," she said as she reached out and squeezed my hand.

"That's sweet of you but you don't have to do that Ava," I grinned.

"Well now that I have money," she giggled, "I may go by Kroger before I come home and pick stuff I need to teach you how to make Mom's chicken and dumplings with biscuits."

"Sounds like a plan, I look forward to it," and laughed.

"Okay, so I'll see you later, good luck with Sandy," she smiled, stood and kissed my cheek and headed for the door to the garage.

I watched her walk away in a pair of faded blue jeans that hugged her shapely hips as well as the white skinny jeans. She was wearing a sleeveless red top and 3" red strapless heels, her hair in a pony, carrying a red clutch purse.

I sighed heavily, as I heard her car start and pull out of the garage. I was anxious to pursue a relationship with Sandy, yet I wasn't sure how I would ever be able to let Ava go, and not have a sexual relationship with her. Finishing my coffee I headed up stairs to my bedroom, I wanted to dress and look nice when I FaceTimed with Sandy.

As soon as it was 10 o'clock I placed the call to Sandy, I couldn't wait any longer. The phone ranged three times, I was about to panic, maybe she was not anxious to speak to me. The fourth ring she picked up, there was her beautiful face staring at me.

"Hi Lee," she giggled, "sorry Tab was being grumpy and didn't want me to answer the phone. When it rang he leaped on top of it and didn't want me to answer it."

"Sounds like I've got some stiff competition," I laughed. "Tab and I may have to have a man to man talk."

She laughed, "He's only like that on Sundays for some reason. He thinks Sunday mornings are his days to cuddle with me." As she spoke holding the phone where I could see her face, all of a sudden an orange cat head appeared pushing his head against hers and purred.

Frigging cat was doing what I wished I was doing. I chuckled, "Tab," the cat's ears perked up and he looked toward the screen peering at me, "if you'll give me a few minutes with Sandy I'll buy you a box of your favorite treats."

Sandy laughed, "Give me a minute to give him some milk, that usually settles him for a few minutes." She laid the phone down and I could see parts of her bedroom. I heard her baby talking to Tab and in just a second a door closing.

"I'm back," she giggled. "It's so good to see you and hear your voice."

"Same here beautiful, I'm proud of you, sorry you've been having a rough time."

"I believe things are getting better. I talked to a girl yesterday, she called me, she wants to move back to Albuquerque. She has experience in the business and wants a job. If we can work out something she could be my full time assistant."

"Well that's great, it would take some pressure off of you. Let me know if I can be of any help."

"It helps just by hearing from you. Sorry I haven't stayed in touch. You have no idea how many times I wanted to call you, but I knew I needed to do this myself first."

"Sandy I'm going to go out on a limb here, if I'm out of line, just tell me. I felt a connection to you the first time I ever talked to you, but you were married at the time. I would like to get to know you better, and not just as a customer of mine. If that's something....

"Lee," she interrupted, oh shit I thought, here it comes I'm out of line, "I felt the same thing. I don't know if it was because I was so miserable in my marriage or what. I even felt guilty about it for a while. But yes, I know what you mean. I just don't know how it would work, you are in Alabama and me here."

"I think the first thing we have to establish is how strong our feelings are for each other. The rest we worry about later. That is if you're interested?"

"Of course I'm interested," she smiled and bit her bottom lip, "I just wish we lived close to each other. How do we move forward with this distance between us?"

"You have Zoom on your Desktop at work and your laptop, I prefer it over FaceTime on the iPhone, we'll just communicate often until we can get together."

"I hope it's soon, getting together, I mean," she smiles, her finger rubbing her bottom lip in a sexy way.

"Me too, I still need to punish you for tricking me about having a male roommate," my voice husky, my brow furrowed.

She blushes, "What kind of punishment?" Her eyebrow arches, as she smiles.

"You'll see. Text me when you have time for a Zoom talk. And tell Tab, I'm an alpha dog, we trump cats," I smirked.

She giggled loudly, "I will, it was really good to hear from you Lee. Bye."

AVA

I spent an hour just riding around the area, the sun was out, the top down on my Mustang. I smiled as several young men whistled at me as I slowed to turn off the main highway. Though they could have been whistling at my car. God I loved this car. I stopped at a gas station, they had a self-serve lane and a full service lane. I used the full service lane, and a nice older man came out and cleaned my windshield, while another young man gassed my car up.

Older guy smiled, "Nice car Miss, if you like pop the hood and check fluid levels."

I noticed through the plate glass window of his station he had a rack with sunglasses.

"Sure if you don't mind, and I'll check out those sunglasses inside," returning his friendly smile.

Inside I found the perfect pair of sunglasses. The red frames were perfect to go with the car and the outfit I was wearing. I was looking in the mirror on the rack seeing how they looked on my face, when the young man that filled the tank came in.

"Miss the car's ready, Pop said everything looked fine under the hood. I can check you out, will that be cash, credit or debit." he grinned and wiped sweat from his forehead with a rag he stuffed in his back pocket.

He was a nice looking young man with blond hair, blue eyes, the name tag on his shirt said Nick. Unlike some guys he wasn't leering at me, just being friendly. I figured he was about my age maybe a little older. It felt strange him calling me Miss.

I glanced at his name tag and smiled up at him and stuck out my hand, "Thanks Nick but please call me Ava," he grinned as he shook my hand.

Releasing my hand he smiled and said, "Pleasure to meet you Ava, you don't sound like you're from around here," and moved over behind the counter to take my payment.

Handing him the sunglasses to add to whatever I owed him I said, "I've been here a short while, I'm visiting my brother, I'm from a small town in Iowa."

I handed him my debit card. He grinned, "Just slide it through the machine there," pointing to the device right in front of me. My face flushed, hell I was too caught up looking at him to even think clearly. So to change the subject and say something, I mumbled "So you work here with your Dad," as I swiped my card.

He chuckled softly and grinned down at me, "He's not my Dad, everyone around here calls him Pop, so that's on his name tag."

"Sorry," I mumbled again. Hell get out of here Ava your making an ass of yourself.

"No need to be sorry," smiling as he handed me my receipt.

Slipping my sunglasses on, to hide my embarrassment, I smiled up at him, "Thanks Nick," and turned to go.

"Ava," he called out softly, as he stepped out from behind the counter. I had stopped when he called my name and looked back at him. He stepped close and pulled my sunglasses off my face gently. Then remove the price tag that was on a string tied to the frames. Then placed them on my face again, "You come back and see us again," and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

I murmured "Yeah I'll do that," and scooted out the door trying to walk at a normal pace and not run. What the hell, I never reacted that way around boys. It was like I was drawn to him and never laid eyes on him before.

As I drove away I looked in the rear view mirror, and he was staring at me with a big grin on his face. I smiled knowing where I would be gassing up in the future. Up the road I pulled into Kroger and parked.

Pushing the basket through the aisles I gathered up everything I needed to make chicken and dumplings, plus biscuits. Then I thought I might as well go ahead and get enough items to make several batches of pecan brownies. Going through the checkout, I heard my name called and turned. It was Matt, but he wasn't dressed to work at Kroger. He was wearing a t-shirt that was wet and sticking to his muscular chest, and a gray pair of running shorts, a sweat band around his head.

"Good to see you again Ava," he smiled. He seemed more confident in himself, since that time he came to the house and delivered groceries.

I returned his smile and let my eyes roam up his body since I had dark sunglasses on.

"Well hello Matt, what are you doing here?" It was obvious he wasn't there to work.

"Oh I was out for my morning run, I just came by to pick up my paycheck." About that time a middle aged lady approached and held out a check, "I saw you come in and thought you were probably here for this," and with the same breath said, "whose's your friend," glancing at me.

"Oh yeah, Nancy this is Ava, Lee Gardner's sister. Ava this is Nancy the assistant manager."

I watched her, it was obvious she had an interest in Matt and was eyeing what she thought was her competition. She didn't have a wedding ring on and it was obvious she was flirting with Matt.

Smiling I stuck my hand out, "Nice to meet you Nancy, I met Matt when he delivered groceries to Lee's house. He's certainly an excellent employee, Lee raved about how much help he was to him." I figured I might as well build Matt up and let her know Lee thought highly of Matt, since Lee was good friends with the Manager.

"Yes he's a fine young man, I don't know what I would do without him around here. Well Matt I need to get back to work, see Tuesday. Nice meeting you Ava," and turned and walked away.

I spoke up loud enough for Nancy to hear, "Matt can I give you a lift somewhere, or do you still have some more running to do," and giggled. I noticed Nancy glanced back with a frown on her face, then turned and stomped off.

"Yeah, that would be great if it's no trouble," he smiled and grabbed my buggy, "where you parked?"

"Oh my God, a Mustang GT!" his face lit up. "This baby is sharp, wow."

"Yeah I love it," I giggled, "hop in we'll go for a spin if you have time."

"Sure, let me get your groceries unloaded." Which he quickly did, then slid in the passenger seat and buckled up.

"Where can we get something cold to drink, you look like you could use something to drink," as I eyed his muscular frame, legs and all from behind my sunglasses.

"A couple blocks over there's a Sonic if you like Slushes." he grinned.

We went by Sonic and both got a large Lemonade Slush, then he showed me where the park was he usually jogged at, the high school he once attended. He was fun to be around and talk to. He didn't bring up the first time he met me. Finally he spoke up, "I hate to say this, but I need to get home, I promised Mom I would do some things for her."

He showed me the way to a nice apartment complex where I learned he and his mother lived. She was a high school teacher and his father die several years ago. He didn't offer details and I didn't ask.

"Thanks Ava," he smiled and winked when he got out, "see you around."

"Anytime, see ya Matt," and waved as I drove off.

LEE

I was elated after the call to Sandy, but as time passed my mind went back to Ava. Where the hell was she? She had been gone a while. I checked my Fine MY app and she was at Kroger. Oh well she will be home soon now.

Time passed and she still wasn't home. Worried I checked again, she was over by one of the high schools, but the car was obviously moving. Then it showed her stopped in front of an apartment complex. I relaxed when it showed her moving again and soon it showed she headed back in this direction.

I sighed and closed my phone. She would probably be pissed if I questioned her about what she had been doing. Hell she's an adult now. I was just worried something had happened to her. Damn is this what parents worry about when their kids get big enough to drive and are out of sight.

Ava came in the house through the garage humming with a big smile on her face. She spotted me, "Oh hey do you mind getting the other bag out of the car," her voice cheerful. "I also got what I needed to make pecan brownies."

"Great, you can teach me how to make brownies also," I chuckled and went to get the other bag. Bringing the other bag in she giggled, "You don't really think I'm going to teach you to make my secret brownies do you? A girl has gotta have some secrets."

I casually asked her while I was putting things away, "Where did you go, I was starting to worry about you."

"Why worry, with the navigation system I can now find my way around and back home without any problem," she promptly replied in a teasing voice. "I ran into Matt at Kroger and met the assistant manager Nancy. She seems to have a thing for Matt, if I had to guess," and chuckled.

I grinned, I knew Nancy, she was a cougar and preyed on young men. I didn't comment on that, I just asked, "How's Matt doing, he's a fine young man."

Ava giggled, "He wasn't working, he had just stopped by to get his paycheck and I offered him a ride home. He had been out jogging and was all sweaty, so went and got a Slushy and rode around. He showed me the area and I took him home to the apartment complex he lives in. He was fun to talk too."

We worked quietly putting things away and she finally said, "I stopped for gas and met a nice young man," her back was to me as she placed a bag of flour in the cabinet.

"Do tell, was he nice to you?" I calmly replied as I leaned against the counter and smiled at her. I could tell something was bothering her.

She turned and faced me after closing the cabinet, leaned against it, with her hands on her hips, looking frustrated. "Yeah, I just made an ass of myself," she groaned.

She explained what happened with the credit card machine, then him taking the price sticker off the glasses. I couldn't keep from laughing.

"It's not funny, I made a complete fool of myself," she blushed. "He was just so damn good looking, tall, blond hair and blue eyes and muscles on top of muscles. I never reacted that way to a boy before. Plus he was really nice. There was just something about him," she mumbled under her breath.

I walked over and hugged her, "I know the feeling Ava, sometimes we just automatically feel a connection with some people. Maybe there's something there, but you never know until you check it out," I spoke softly as I held her and stoked her back.

Holding her by her shoulders I leaned back and looked at her, "You're beautiful and smart, I'm sure you'll figure it out. What's his name?"

She grinned, "Nick, but I'm sure he probably has a girl friend, or several," she chuckled.

"Hey, I don't know if anything will ever happen with Sandy, but I'm going to see where it goes. You should do the same with Nick. What the hell do you have to lose?"

"I take it your call with Sandy went well then," she winked and teased me.

"We agreed to stay in touch for the time being and see where it goes. She's really busy but wants to get to know me. The distance thing is a problem. But, we'll see," I shrug my shoulders.

"Well I hope it all works out for you, and I mean that," she smiled and placed her hands on my chest. "In the meantime I want to explore more about the things you do at that Club you belong too," she purred in a sexy voice.

I chuckled, "At the right time your Master will be more than happy, but first you're going to teach me to fix chicken and dumplings. Plus your brownie recipe."

"That's blackmail!" she giggled. "If I do that will you take me to your VIP Club?"

"No, I will not."

"Why not?" she pouted.

"You're my sister and for one thing you're not ready for that type of exposure," my voice firm that was not going to happen.

"Well get me ready. I want to know more about BDSM. You already said I was a natural submissive and I want to learn more. If you won't teach me I'll find someone who will," she hissed.

Squeezing her shoulders, a little too rough, "You will do no such thing," I growled, "but I'll give you a taste of what goes on in the club, then we'll see if you so anxious to jump from the frying pan into the fire."

Her eyes widened, her mouth open, she finally stammered, "O...okay."

Realizing I had lost my temper, the idea of her in a club with some stranger dominating her pissed me off to no end. A submissive needed to be sure she understood what was going to happen and a Dom expected of her, plus he needed to know her limits. "Sorry, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you. If something did, it would kill me," I murmured and pulled into me for a hug.

"Okay, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said what I did," she mumbled as she hugged me back. "It's just something I want to explore and I wouldn't want anyone but you to teach me."

"Then I'll teach you, just never let another person dominate you unless you fully trust them. A Dom and Sub have to know in advance what's expected from each of them. If not a Sub runs the risk of being hurt."

She chuckled softly, Okay I promise. Lee you can let me go now, so I can breathe."

Letting her go, "Sorry you just mean so much to me. How about we go for a swim before you teach me how to cook," I chuckled.

After spending an hour at the pool, we were both more relaxed after her argument. Most of the time was spent talking about her looking forward to seeing Lisa again. We went back inside and changed out of our bathing suits and met in the kitchen to cook. She was in good spirits and had put on a tank top, no bra and a pair of gym shorts. I had just slipped on an old t-shirt and light weight gray sleep pants.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers