Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit...shit.....fuck....twooooo," she screamed.

"Good girl, only two to go. Hey I have an idea, if I place the next two just right I can make a tic-tat-toe diagram on your ass," I chuckled loudly

Moving directly behind her I place the next two licks up and down the cheeks of her ass, one on the left cheek and the other on the right. "SMACK, SMACK."

"FUCK FUCK...SHIT fire....oh meeee.....threeeeee......fooouuurrrrr!" she screamed loudly.

"Perfect, if I only had someone here we could play tic-tat-toe on your ass, the red stripes really stand out on your heart shaped buttocks," I growled as I ran my hand gently over the red stripes.

"Oh..oh..oh...." she moaned softly as my hand traveled over her ass.

"Well look at the mess you have made on the floor," I chuckled, "your cunt is dripping all over my floor." I ran my middle finger into her moist pussy and soaked my finger in her juices, then moved upward and shoved my finger into her rectum up to the first knuckle.

"OH....PLeaseee....oh gawd....please...." she groaned loudly.

"Please what....do you want to cum?" I teased her.

"Gawd yes Master....please...." she moaned.

"Not yet, I just had another idea. Now don't you go anywhere," I patted her ass and walked over to the cabinet. I reached in and got a spare red butt plug and lubed it up good, then walked over in front of her, keeping the plug behind my back.

Using her pony I pulled her head up making her look at me, "I have a surprise for you," I said in a musical voice. "Do you want to see it?"

"Pleasseee, let...me cum..." she begged.

"Not until you get your surprise, that wouldn't be any fun," I teased her. Then I brought the plug around and held it up in front of her face.

"Oh gawd...ohhh" she moaned, her eyes staring at the plug.

"You can always safe word out, but you don't get to cum, your choice?"

"Pleaseee let me cummmmm," she begged softly.

"Good choice, just remember if you cum before I say you can, I'll give you 10 more licks on your ass with the crop. You wouldn't want to make me mess up my beautiful tic-tat-toe board," I chuckled as I let her head back down on the head rest.

The very center of the tic-tat-toe was her asshole. I pulled her cheeks apart and used the plug and ran through her soaked pussy lips, lubing it up even more. Again she strained and tried to squirm as the plug spread her lips, but it was useless.

Moving the plug up to the entrance of her crinkled hole, "Take a deep breath," I whispered in her ear. She took in a deep breath, and as soon as she did I forced the plug into her dark tunnel.

"OHHH....ugh....oh..ohh.."she groaned once she caught her breath.

"Oh I have to have a picture of this," I chuckled loudly, "it's even better than the one I have in my office now." Grabbing my phone I snapped several shots of my masterpiece. Walking around to her front I lifted her head and showed her one of the pictures.

"See how pretty your ass looks. The bright red plug right in the center. Dang if I just had someone here to play a game on your ass."

"Oh gawd....Master.....pleaseeee....let me cummm." she wailed.

"Okay but just remember not until I say you can," I teased her.

Standing beside her right hip I used my left hand and cupped her soaked pussy, my right hand on top of the plug. This spare plug was just a plain plug, it didn't vibrate like the first one I used on her.

Running my middle finger into her cunt I started finger fucking her in a steady rhythm, and started tapping the base of the plug, "Tap tap tap" in the same rhythm.

"Oh...ohh..mmeee..."she moaned, "please....no...more....let me cummmmm."

Using my middle finger I stroked her g-spot rapidly and increased the tapping on the butt plug. Sending vibrations inside her colon. "Cum for me you little slut. Cum all over my finger," I growled loudly.

"OH GAWG........YES....FUCK...YES....CCCUUUUMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG!" She screamed loud enough to make my ears hurt. Her toes curled and her fingers clenched tightly. Her core clamped down on my finger and didn't release for a full minute as her orgasm rolled throughout her body.

Finally she relaxed and soft moans that sounded like, "oh me...oh me...oh me.." floated through the air.

I started removing the straps on her legs, then around her middle. I left the butt plug in her ass and moved up and released her arms. She was still moaning softly as I lifted her and cradled her in my arms.

I carried her over to the sofa and sat down with her in my arms, then pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped it around her. I kept the playroom temp at 72 degrees and she was sweating. Her pussy was so wet my shorts were soaked from her juices with her in my lap. What the hell, my shorts were soaked already from precum. My cock still hard as nails and throbbing.

Her head was in the crook of my neck and she was moaning softly, her left hand on my chest. I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she relaxed and finally went quiet. After a few minutes she groaned, "I'm so tired......I can't believe I cum that hard. Wait....I still have that plug in my butt," she gasped.

"I giggled, "Yes you do, because I intend to replace it with my cock later. But right now you need to drink some water," I grinned as I pushed a bottle of water to her lips.

"Here drink some of this, you are dehydrated and you'll feel better," I chuckled.

In a few minutes she had drank the entire bottle and was feeling better. I unwrapped the blanket from her and picked her up in my arms and stood. I walked over to where my phone was laying, "Pick my phone up for me," I told her.

With one arm around my neck she used her other hand and grabbed my phone.

She giggled, "I want to see the pictures you took."

I chuckled, "Just hold the phone up to my face and it'll open the phone."

She then used her thumb to swipe through the pictures. "Oh my gawd you are not going to frame this are you?"

"I most certainly am, hell it's a work of art. I may place it over the sofa in the den," I teased her.

"You wouldn't!" her eyes wide as she looked up at me.

Furrowing my brow I stared back at her, "Don't test me, I actually think it would make a nice conversation piece when people come over."

She looked up and saw we were in my bedroom and probably thought I was going to fuck her ass. But I carried her into the bathroom and put her down. She was already naked and I stripped down. My cock was still semi hard and she stared at it and grinned.

Turning the shower on I got it to the right temp and pulled her in with me under the rain drop shower heads. She moaned as the warm water hit her. I pulled her pony tail loose and ran my fingers through her silky strands. She moaned as I turned her with her back to my front and squirted a floral scented shampoo in her hair.

"Hmmmm, "That feels good," moaning in a low voice as she swayed back and forth.

"Just stand still," I laughed, "remember my little slut and you're supposed to mind me. You don't want to be punished again so soon do you?"

"No Master," she giggled.

I finished her hair and got it rinsed, then soaped up a loofah sponge and started washing the front of her body. I pulled her into me as I ran the soapy sponge over her breasts, my cock hard again settled into the crack of her ass. She moaned and wiggled her butt. I could feel the base of the plug against the underside of my dick.

The thought crossed my mind to go ahead and take her ass right here in the shower, but I wanted to wait and fuck her sweet ass later. I groaned as she rubbed against my cock, the little vixen was asking for it.

She giggled when she heard me groan, I brought my free hand up and grabbed her right nipple and tugged and twisted it. "OH..shit..." she groaned, both her hands coming up and clinging to the arm that had a hold of her nipple.

"Then stop wiggling your sweet ass against my cock," I growled in a guttural tone in her ear.

"Ye..Yes Master," she groaned.

Releasing her tit I turned her to face me and grabbed a fist full of her hair tilting her head up to look at me. "If you want my cock I'll give it to you," I growled as I forced her to her knees. "Now open your mouth and suck it!"

"Masr...."

She couldn't finish because I thrust my cock into her mouth, "Don't talk, suck my cock until I cum," I commanded her.

Like a good slut, she went to work and polishing my knob. Her hands came up and played with my balls as she moved her head up and down my cock. I still had a fist full of her hair but let her do all the work.

I gritted my teeth not wanting to come too soon. I couldn't keep from groaning watching her mouth slurping on my cock, her breasts jiggling and her nipples brushing against my thighs. Then I lost it, she took all of me in her warm mouth, my cock in her throat, her lips against my groin, her hands gently squeezing my balls.

"OH Fuck...fuck.." I groaned as I pushed her head hard against my groin, forcing her to keep my cock buried in her throat. "AARRRGGG FUCK..."I roared as I emptied the contents of my balls down her throat.

My damn knees nearly buckled as my cock throbbed and swelled and more cum pumped into her throat. As the last spurt of cum released I let go of her hair. The little slut sucked hard as she withdrew her mouth making sure she got every drop.

"Thank you Master," she giggled as she looked up at me the shower water washing away any remnants of cum on her mouth.

I reached down and pulled her up, lifting her chin to look at me, "I am not finished with you, but right now wash my body," I growled.

She grinned and got to work washing me, I heard her softly giggle when she washed my balls and dick. It was flaccid after her draining my balls, but I knew they would swell and fill again before I took her ass. Only this time I wanted her to be looking in the eye when I filled her ass with my cum.

When she finished washing me I grinned at her, and grabbed a fistful of her hair and got right in her face, "My balls will be full again shortly and I am going to change those giggles to screams," I sneered at her.

She groaned and softly said, "Yes Master."

"Finish washing yourself, put your hair back in a pony tail, then we are going back to the playroom. You should be rested enough for what I have in mind," I chuckled menacingly. She shivered, her eyes dilated, she knew I was serious.

"Ye..yes Master" she stammered.

"Or you can say RED and safe word out," I smiled at her.

"Ne..never Master," she groaned as I gave a tug to her hair.

I chuckled, "You have 20 minutes to be ready, you may want to use that time to change your mind and take the safe way out," as I released her hair and stepped out of the shower.

As I dried off I realized I had to be careful. Ava was stubborn as a mule and would push herself not to say RED. I would need to be extra cautious and watch her closely and make sure I didn't push her too hard.

When she was ready I guided her back to the playroom. As the door closed she looked around the room wondering what I had in mind. We were both naked and she glanced down and saw my cock was already reviving, I was semi hard. Hell looking at her naked body, the tic-tat-toe stripes on her ass with a red plug staring at me like a bulls eye it was impossible not to get aroused.

"Over to the table," I motioned to the gynecological table. She looked at the table then back at me, taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out. When she inhaled her chest rose then fell when she exhaled. Her nipples pebbled and she turned and walked over to the foot of the table.

"Hop up here and have a seat," I grinned and patted the end of the table. "I'm going to examine you and want to make you comfortable first."

After she got on the table, I instructed her to lean back and I placed a pillow behind her head. Her legs were hanging off the end of the table, as she lay flat on her back. When I pulled two slats out that extended on each side of her at shoulder height, she shivered and took another deep breath and released it.

Giving her an out, I smiled and pulled her right arm and placed it on the slat and started strapping her arm down, "RED, Yellow or Green," I asked her.

"Green," she murmured, her eyes on my hands tightening three straps on her arm.

One at her wrist, another at her elbow and the last one at her bicep.

"Good," I mumbled and walked around to the other side and repeated with the left arm. Her arms now were extended at 45 degree angle from her body. Walking to the end of the table I took her right foot and lifted it and put it in the stirrup and cuffed her foot and ankle where she couldn't move it. She just lay there watching me, biting her lower lip as I worked. When her left foot was secured I heard a slight groan escape her lips.

I hit a control on the end of the table and the stirrups holding her feet moved straight up extending her legs, slightly lifting her butt off the table. Pressing another button moved the leg supports outward spreading her wide open. My eyes feasting on her sex. Her lips were moist and the red plug fully exposed.

She groaned and struggled when the leg supports moved upward then outward. When I pressed another control it raised the top section of the table up to an angle she was able to see better how spread she was. Glancing down between her breast, that had settled outward on her chest, she peered down at her pussy lips, then up at her feet trapped. "Oh..shit...."she mumbled softly, almost a whisper.

I chuckled, "In this position you'll be able to see what I'm fixing to do, and have the opportunity to watch while I do it."

I pulled the rolling cart over next to the table and opened a drawer. Hers eyes stayed on me wondering what I was going to pull out. "Ah yes this should do nicely," I chuckled and held up a pink Velvet Touch Vibe 7" long with a 3" girth. It had multiple vibrating settings and I turned it on low and it buzzed, and got louder as I increased it to the highest setting. It was really buzzing now.

Ava gasped when I ran it over her pebbled nipples on the low setting and she closed her eyes. "No, No, keep your eyes open or I'll get the crop back out," I teased her.

I took the vibe and laid it length ways underneath her left breasts, the weight of her breasts laying on it held it in place, as it vibrated on the low setting. She moaned as she stared at her breast that was jiggling from the vibration, her nipple vibrating like a tuning fork.

With both hands free I used my left hand to roll her right nipple between my fingers, and my right hand to rub her clit.

"Oh.....oh.....gawd...please..." she moaned and shut her eyes, as she strained against her arm restraints.

When she closed her eyes, with an open palm I slapped her pussy and pinched her nipple. "OH..OH....." she shouted as she opened her eyes staring at her pussy.

"Your greedy cunt is soaking wet, you little slut," I smirked, "what no more giggles?" I teased her.

'Please Master......" she groaned.

"Begging won't help you now," I growled, "I'm just getting warmed up and you better not cum without permission."

I reached up and removed the vibe from her left breast and placed it under her right breast and increased the vibration and grabbed her left nipple and tugged outward on it and twisted it.

"OH SHIT, noooo moreee.." she pleaded

My dick was so damn hard I could have used it like a hammer and drove nails into

a 2x4. Letting go of her nipple I removed the vibe from her breast and slowly ran down her belly toward her pussy.

She stared at the vibe as it moved down her body, her breath ragged, her chest heaving. As it crossed over her mound she clenched her fists. When it crossed over her clit, she squealed. At the entrance of her pussy I held the vibe against her opening and turned the vibe upon the highest setting.

Her head jerked back against her pillow as she stared up at the ceiling and screamed, "FUCK...NO...NO...your....gonna....make...me...cum.."

While her head was tilted back and she was screaming, I dropped the vibe on the floor and thrust my cock balls deep in her slippery channel.

Buried deep inside her I growled, "Don't you dare cum," then pulled completely out of her pussy. My cock was soaked in her juices.

"Pleaseee put...it back..in and let me...cum.." she pleaded.

While she was pleading I jerk the plug out of her ass making her gasp and suck in a breath of air. I rammed my cock fully into her dark channel.

"OH gawd...oh," she moaned.

My cock was throbbing and I knew I wasn't going to last long, "Hang on a little longer then you can cum," I groaned and started sucking on her nipples. One then the other. I slowly move out and back in her tight ass a few times and pick up the pace.

"OH Master......I....can't.....oh....gawd....I need....to cummmm." she whimpered.

I straightened up and grabbed hold of her hips and started jack hammering into her ass, her tits bouncing up and down. I was breathing hard and could hardly speak, I just grunted loudly, "Cum..Cum now." Her eyes were locked on mine as she opened her mouth in a silent scream for a moment, then her orgasm hit her.

I felt her clamp down on my cock as she screamed, "I'm...CCUUMMMIINNNGGGG."

I was so tired I grunted, Ughhhh..uugghh....uuuuggghhhh," as I emptied my seed in her.

I braced my hands on the sides of the table to keep from crushing her, and laid my head between her breasts. We stayed like that for a while, both of us gasping for air. I could hear her heart beating as she moaned and mumbled words I couldn't understand.

When I finally raised up and removed her restraints and she was limp and still moaning. I was able to get her to put her arms around my neck and lift her up off the table, her legs just hanging down. I decided it was better to just head straight for the shower.

In the shower I just held her in my arms, one hand across her back the other under the cheeks of her ass, as the water beat down on us. After a few minutes she moaned and I felt her arms and legs tighten around me.

She finally groaned and said, "Master....I can stand up now."

"Good, but no more Master today, playtime is over," I chuckled and sat her down on her feet. "I think we need to get washed up and dressed, remember Lisa is supposed to call you later today."

She laid her head against my chest and hugged me, "I like your playroom," she murmured.

"I'm glad you did, and I enjoyed playing with you," I chuckled loudly. "Now let's finish and get downstairs I'm starving."

AVA

Returning to my room wrapped in a fluffy towel, I giggled out loud. The past couple days have been amazing and I looked forward to being Lee's submissive. Now I have signed a 2 week contract to learn more about BDSM.

I remembered the look on Lee's face when I filled out the form and listed gangbang and threesome MFM as maybe. In my mind I was imagining what it would be like having a threesome with Lee and Nick. I haven't been able to get NIck out of my head. I even thought about Matt, Nick and Lee fucking me one after the other. I definitely wanted to take Lee up on the idea of being made air tight. Wow, I bet that would be amazing.

Naked I glanced in the mirror over my shoulder, the tic-tat-toe design on my ass was still pink, just the red plug was missing. I remembered the swishing sound the crop made, and had to grit my teeth to keep from cumming. A little pain seemed to amplify the pleasure.

The best part was when he strapped me to the table and I had to watch him torment my body. The more he asked me to tap out and say RED, the more I was determined not to. As much as he was driving me crazy and desperate to cum, I knew deep down he would not deny me an orgasm.

With the plug in my butt I almost passed out when he rammed his thick cock in my pussy. I could feel his cock pressing against the plug and my vaginal canal was so much tighter. I wanted to cum so damn bad.