Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really cackled out loud when she carried the laundry basket up stairs full of clothes, towels etc that she had folded. Each step up she had to pause, she would moan, and shiver making her tits jiggle. It took her almost 15 minutes to reach the second floor.

Making it to her room she unloaded the few things that belonged to her, then exhausted she forgot and sat down on the edge of her bed. I heard her squeal all the way up to my office, plus through the cameras in her room. Instead of jumping up she rolled over, her feet on the floor her face buried in the duvet, her ass sticking out. "OH GAWD...oh gawd....ohhhhhhhh....ooohhhhhh," she moaned over and over.

When she finally pushed herself up from the bed and was standing, I kind of felt sorry for her. I had to give her credit, she wasn't a quitter. Wiping tears out of her eyes she groaned and picked up the laundry basket. Slowly she made the trip up to my 3rd floor, one painful agonizing step at a time.

AVA

Getting up off the floor and standing upright, it felt like the 4 balls dropped on top of each other striking my anal opening, bang, bang, bang. I grabbed my bottom thinking my ass was going to burst open and it hurt. "Oh shit...oh..oh gawd."

I don't know what was worse, stooping and bending or walking up the damn stairs. Any movement the balls rolled and moved around, but it was definitely worse when I had to bend over and get something then stand back up. Carrying the loaded laundry basket up the stairs was horrible. Lifting a leg and stepping up seemed to cause the balls to move and click into each other making me stop on each step until the balls settled down. I almost wanted to scream RED and end the torment.

The fucking vibrating butt plug was a cake walk compared to these damn steel balls.

I was so exhausted by the time I got to my room to drop off my things from the laundry basket, I sat down hard on the bed.

:OH GAWD.....oh gawd......ohhhhhhh...ooohhhhhh," I screamed as I quickly rolled over burying my face in the duvet, while planting my feet on the floor and sticking my ass in the air. When I sat down hard on the bed it was like the 4 balls bounced upward clicking against each other, then rapidly dropped down again when I got my feet on the floor. Fucking balls, I moaned into the duvet and cried.

I made this far I told myself and I was throwing the towel in yet. Getting up I picked up the laundry basket, at least it was lighter now, and started the journey up to the third floor. Each step I was cursing all houses that had more than 1 fucking story!

LEE

I met her as she got to the 3rd floor. Standing in front of her and shook my head in a disapproving manner, "About time," I growled, "maybe you need to start exercising more so you can get in shape and move faster."

She almost lost it. Her eyes drilled holes in me, her nostrils flared, her mouth formed a thin hard line and I could actually hear her grind her teeth together. Before she lost it I quickly spoke up.

"Here let me take that," I grinned, reaching and taking the laundry basket, "I guess you did a decent job even if it did take you almost two hours." I think she was so worn out, even a half ass compliment seemed to calm her.

"Follow me," I chuckled, as I carried the laundry basket to the linen closet, "I have another surprise for you."

Placing the laundry basket on an empty shelf in the linen closet, I opened the door to the playroom. I heard Ava gasp behind me, I'm sure wondering what was going to happen next. Her last surprise, the anal balls was not exactly a good surprise for her.

With my hand on the lower part of her back I guided her inside, "Don't be so nervous, think of all the orgasms you had here this morning," I whispered in her ear.

She stumbled forward, taking short little steps to keep the anal balls from moving very much. Still she shivered and groaned with each step. "Please Master, no more," she whimpered.

"You should have thought about that before you broke the rules," my voice was low and threatening. "Good behavior and you earn orgasms, bad behavior earns you punishments."

"Master....I've....learned my lesson.....I promise.." she murmured, as she looked around the room wondering what was fixing to happen.

"So you think now you can obey the rules and you've been punished enough?" I chuckled.

"Yes Master no more breaking rules," she pleaded.

"Well I'm going to let you prove it, by showing me you can control your orgasms. If you succeed no more anal balls. BUT...if you fail then the next several days your ass will be stuffed with them the entire day," I growled in her ear and gave her ass a little tap. "Ohhhh," she whimpered

"Now take your panties off and hand them to me," I harshly ordered her.

She pushed her panties down and moaned as she had to bend and pick them up and hand them to me.

"Remember this morning, well I'm going to strap you down the same way, and you better not cum without permission," I chuckled loudly.

After strapping her in I gave her the squeaky toy, "Don't forget this," I laughed as I placed it into her right hand. "Remember one squeeze and it all ends, or you can say your safe word now."

"Ne..never...Master," she said in a low voice and dropped her head. While she was laying with her head down moaning, I rolled a full length mirror in front of her. Grabbing her pony tail I yanked her head up, "Look at yourself you little slut. Was it worth it the orgasm you stole from your Master?" I sneered at her.

"No...I said....I was sorryyy," she groaned.

"You're going to be more sorry if you cum again without permission," I hissed at her as I dropped my shorts and slapped her face with my cock. "Now open that pretty mouth and start sucking," I growled and filled her mouth with my dick.

Using her pony I jerked her head up and down on my cock, "That's it get me good and hard because I'm going to use your body like I should have this morning!"

Fuck her mouth felt good as I pumped her head up and down my cock. The slut was slurping and sucking my cock like a pro, and precum and saliva was dripping out the corners of her mouth. Pulling my dick out of her mouth I she gasped and moaned as I let her head drop.

"Oh don't think I'm through, I just needed my cock rock hard for what's coming next you little cumslut," my voice is low and husky.

Walking behind her I moved a lever to spread her legs wider so I could kneel down between her legs. Gripping each of her ass cheeks I pried them open and eyed the prize in front of me. The loop to pull the anal balls out was hanging out her rectum, her pussy lips were soaked and dripping down on the floor making a puddle.

"I had mercy on you this morning," I growled, "but this afternoon is about my pleasure not yours," as I leaned in and licked her wet pussy lips from her clit up to her rectum.

"Ohhhh....please...." she moaned "I need....to cum..."

Ignoring her pleas I lapped up her juices, as she moaned and mumbled incoherent words. After a few minutes my face was soaked with her juices and I was ready to fuck her.

Standing I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and lined my cock up with her entrance. When the head of my cock was seated at her entrance, I reached and wrapped my hand in her pony tail. Pulling her head up I growled at her, "Open your fucking eyes slut." and slammed into her balls deep.

"OHHH FUCK," she wailed loudly.

Damn this was even better than fucking her with a butt plug. The thin membrane separating her colon and vaginal canal allowed me to feel each of the anal balls as I slid inside her cunt. It was like they were bumping along the top of my shaft as it invaded her tight pussy.

Pulling back slowly I could feel the balls moving along my shaft. Ava was staring at the mirror and moaning, tears in her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something and I slammed back into her balls deep again.

She sucked in air, "agg uuggh,,uuggghhh, Oh fuckkkk....oh gawd..."

Buried deep inside her I yanked her head back more and leaned in and growled into her ear, "Drop the fucking toy, if you want to safe word out I want to hear the word come out of your fucking mouth." The toy fell to the floor and bounced making a feeble squeak.

"Pl...ease....Master......gawd....I need to cum......pleaseee.," she moaned.

"Soon but not now my little slut," I whispered in her ear chewed on her earlobe.

Raising up, still holding her head up I growled at her, "Keep your eyes open while I fuck you." I used my other hand to grab one cheek of her ass and went pounding into her at a rapid pace. Her ass was jiggling and her pussy was clamping down on me. I could feel the balls bouncing around inside her ass.

"Slap, slap,slap slap," as my thighs slammed into her. She was grunting each time I slammed into her, and moaning loudly as I withdrew. Letting go of her ass cheek I grabbed the loop hanging out of her ass.

As I withdrew the next time I jerked the first ball out of her ass. She squealed so loud my ears hurt. "Cum now all you want you slut!" I growled at her and kept pounding into her juicy pussy.

"OH FUCKkkkk," she screamed and I felt her clench down on my cock like a vise. I could see in the mirror her tits flopping in every direction as I pumped into her.

Jerking the second ball out of her ass she was in the middle of another orgasm and just opened her mouth in a silent scream "O".

That felt so good on my cock I jerked the 3rd ball out of her ass and kept pounding my cock into her sloppy pussy. Each time I withdrew a frothy creamy mess dripped out of her cunt.

I could feel my nuts drawing up as Ava came on my cock again, so I jerked the last ball out of her ass.

"OH MY GAWD.....CUUMMMIINNNGG......againnnn." she squealed. Her eyes rolling up in her head.

I couldn't hold out any longer and as I buried my cock as deep as possible in her cunt, I pumped four large ropes of cum in her pussy. "FUUCCKKK YEEESSSS, TAKE.. it all you slut.." I grunted loudly. Damn if she didn't cum again and squirted as my hot cum splashed deep inside her.

Pulling my cock out I let go of her pony tail, and looked down at her sloppy cunt and gaping asshole. Her head was hanging down, her pony tail a mess from me using it like the reins on a horse. She was moaning "Ohhhh mmeee...no..more," over and over.

Thank God for the blue pill, my cock was still hard as nails. Walking around in front of her I use her pony to lift her head and slap her face with my cock. She yelps and I shove my cum covered cock in her mouth, "Taste yourself slut," I growl and force my down balls deep down her throat. Pulling my cock out, forcing her to look at me, "That's one load of my cum in your belly from this morning, another deep in your cunt," I chuckled, "this next load goes up your ass!"

Behind her I grabbed a fistful of each of her ass cheeks and aimed my cock at her gaping rectum. Ramming my cock fully inside her, my balls slapping her sloppy wet pussy. She screamed "FUCK...FUCK....."her head hanging down

Using a fistful of her ass cheeks I started jack hammering into her dark tunnel. She was still tight even after the balls stretched her colon. She groaned and babbled incoherent words and sounds as I fucked her ass. Letting go of her ass I leaned over her and grabbed a hold of her fleshy tits squeezing and tormenting her hard buds.

My mouth against her sweaty neck I nibbled on her earlobe and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck this ass until I fill it up with my cum. This is one fucking your going to remember."

Inhaling her scent, using her tits as handles I humped her ass at a steady pace. All she could do was moan and grunt when I bottomed out and my balls slapped her pussy. As good as it felt our bodies closely connected and her tits in my hands, I wanted to see her face.

Raising myself up I gripped her messy pony tail with both hands and jerked her head up, "Look in the mirror slut," I growled, "I want you to see me fucking you like a two bit whore."

"Oh..meeee," she moaned, then "Ugh" she grunted as I bottomed out again. Her mouth hung open gasping for air between moans and grunts as I pounded her ass over and over.

After pounding her ass for several minutes, her eyes widened and she screamed, "OH FUCK....ohhh fuckkkk mmmee......I'm......gonna cccccuuuuummmmm."

She was clenching down on my cock as she screamed making my nuts draw up. "FUCK YES.....CUM ON MY COCK...." I grunted. "Take....it...Uhhhhh fuuuccckk..Holy shit....UGH," I panted as several ropes of cum flooded her ass.

Falling over on top of her, I was gasping for air, my heart beating out of my chest, my cock still buried in her ass. Ava was moaning softly and every once in a while I would feel her body shiver, her ass clenching. I finally recognized her mumbling, "oh my ass..ohh fuck....ohhh my ass."

Getting up my cock came out of her ass, and my cum started dribbling out of her ass and running down mingling with cum dripping out of her pussy. There was a big puddle building on the floor. Both her cunt and ass were gaping open and ever so often cum dribbled out both holes and dropped to the floor with a splat.

She was limp and quiet now, so I walked over and got 2 bottles of water. I guzzled one bottle down then took the other over to where she was still strapped down. Releasing her restraints, I picked up her limp form and threw her over my shoulder and picked up the water bottle.

Her mouth and tits were covered in drool and were coating my back, her cunt and ass leaking cum was dripping down on my chest as I carried her to my bedroom. Fuck the couch in the playroom, I needed to stretch out myself, I was exhausted.

Sitting the water bottle down on the nightstand, I used my free hand to jerk the duvet off my bed and pull the top sheet down. Laying Ava down on the fresh sheets she had put on earlier, I chuckled. Between her mouth, crotch and ass, plus my cum covered groin, chest and back, the sheets would need changing again.

She groaned and barely opened her eyes when I lifted her head, "Come on, open up and drink some water," my voice was soft and low as I held the bottle to her lips. She squinted her eyes and opened her mouth and took a large swallow and murmured, "Th...anks," then closed her eyes and went limp.

Looking at the clock it was only 6:15 p.m. when I crawled into bed behind her and pulled her to me. With her head on my right arm, my hand around her right breast, I used my left arm to wrap around her middle and pull her against me. My cock was semi hard and settled in the crack of her ass. Those fucking blue pills were amazing.

AVA

When my eyes opened the sun was still shining but I could tell it was getting close to sunset. I moaned as I tried to move, Lee had me snug against him and I ached all over. His hand was on my breast and the other tucked around my waist. I felt his cock twitch in the crack of my ass when I tried to move. I felt warm and sticky and the room reeked of sex.

Memories of the playroom flashed in my mind. No wonder I was sore and aching. Those damn balls were torture, but it was one hell of a fucking with his large cock fucking me and those anal balls bouncing around my colon.

I had no desire to have them up my ass for an entire day, but I didn't have to worry about that. I had held off on my orgasms until Lee gave me permission to cum. Oh boy did I come when he pulled those steel balls out of my ass.

I laid there quietly snuggled in Lees arms, then my stomach growled loudly. Lee chuckled, and pulled me closer to him, his hand squeezing my breast, "Sounds like my little slut is hungry again."

I giggled, "No telling how many calories I've burned since lunch, let alone all day. I lost count of how many orgasms I've had."

He laughed, "Well if my dick wasn't so sore, or my balls drained I would give you another one," as he squeezed my nipple and wiggled his semi hard cock against my ass.

"I assure you, you're not as sore as my pussy or ass," I groaned.

"Well it's only 7 o'clock. You put fresh sheets on the bed while I take a shower, then while you're taking a shower I'll fix something to eat," he chuckled and slapped my ass.

"OH," I squealed, "I told you my ass was sore!"

"Good," he said as he got out of bed, "maybe you will remember not to cum without permission," he chuckled again.

LEE

The sun was just starting to set when Ava came into the kitchen. She had on one of my t-shirts, her damp hair in a pony tail. Her nipples poking holes in my t-shirt, I wasn't sure if she had panties on because the shirt was dark blue and reached several inches below her treasure box.

I was just putting the Western Omelettes on plates when I noticed her. My sore dick twitched but failed to rise fully. Oh well I thought, we are both sore, so anymore fucking would have to wait. I chuckled thinking, hell if there was a hard cock available I bet she could go another round.

"What is so funny?" She asked, sitting down at the table.

"Just how fresh you look," I grinned as I sat her plate in front of her.

"I don't feel fresh," she giggled. "Hmmmm this smells good, guess you do have other talents." Her stomach growled again.

"Sounds like you need to eat and quit talking," I laughed. "Do you want Milk or Orange juice to drink?"

"Both," she mumbled as she reached and grabbed 3 slices of bacon off the plate on the table and took a bite of the omelette.

When we finished eating the sun had gone down and we were cleaning up the kitchen together. I was wiping the table off as she loaded the last of the dishes in the dishwasher. She had been talkative but had gone quiet.

"I think I'm going to have a wine cooler, can I get you one?" I asked her as I finished cleaning the table.

"Yeah, that sounds good," she mumbled, shutting the dishwasher and starting it.

I keep the wine coolers in the fridge on the patio, when I came back inside she was on one of the couches in the den. She was sitting on one end with her feet pulled on the couch, her head resting on her knees, her arms around her legs. Her mind was somewhere else.

Nudging her, "Here's your wine cooler." Startled she said, "Thanks," and took a drink.

I sat on the opposite end of the couch quietly, waiting to see if she was going to say anything. After several minutes I cleared my throat, "A penny for your thoughts."

Taking another sip of her drink, she smiled, "A penny for each one or for all of them," she giggled softly. "If it's a penny for each one it might cost you a bunch."

"Well I saw a dime laying on the entry table, it's yours for the first ten," I chuckled. "Tell me the first one that comes to mind."

"What to do about Nick?" she mumbled and took another drink.

"You told me that you felt a connection with him, he sounded nice on the phone when I spoke to him, so I say you should probably go on that date. Nothing says you have to see him again if there's no spark there." speaking calmly, while my gut knotted thinking about her with someone else.

The Angel voice popped up in my head, "You really are an Asshole! She desires someone that can give her what you can't. A family, kids the whole nine yards."

"I guess," she mumbled, "I just feel guilty that you haven't even had a chance to see Sandy yet."

The Angel voice chimed in, "See Asshole, she's kind enough to think about you!"

"Okay," I mumbled.

Ava said, "What? I didn't hear you."

"I said you shouldn't feel guilty. We've had this talk before and you know I'm always here for you. Which means this is a good time to remind you, (pause) even though you signed a contract for me to train you, your sex life is your business."

"So your saying if I have sex with him, it's okay with you?" She cocked her eye at me, like are you sure.

"Let me ask you, if and when I see Sandy, are you going to be angry with me if I have sex with her?" I gave her a raised brow and threw it back in her face.