Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not," she grinned, "I might get jealous, it's not my pussy your pounding."

I chuckled loudly, "Same here, I imagine I'll always be jealous of you being with other men. That's why I intend to fuck you as long as your willing. Just not tonight, my dick is too sore!"

She laughed, "Are you saying you're getting old and can't keep up with little ole me."

"I'm saying it's a biological fact men need time to recover, whereas you females don't, you just have to offer up one of your three holes and lay there," I chuckled.

"The only hole I have tonight that's not sore is my mouth," she giggled.

I could see she was feeling better and I was glad. Hell she needed to spread her wings, I had ten years on her and she was basically just starting her life. "How about another wine cooler," I ask her as I got up off the couch.

She giggled again, "Yeah, like I said, my mouth is not sore so bring me another one."

We sat there in the den and had several wine coolers. She got a little buzzed and relaxed and talked about Lisa and how much she liked Orange Beach. By 10 o'clock she was feeling no pain, and yawned.

Her drink was near empty but it looked like she was about to drop it. "Here let me take that," speaking softly and taking it out of her hand. She leaned back against the couch and mumbled, " Thanks."

Taking the empty drinks in the kitchen and putting them in the trash, I came back and she was softly snoring. There was a relaxed smile on her face and she curled into me when I lifted her and carried her to bed in her bedroom.

When I put her in bed she curled up in a ball when I covered her and never woke up.

No she wasn't wearing panties and my dick started getting hard. The Angel voice was back in my head, "Finally you're doing something right," as I closed her bedroom door and went to my bed.

Friday morning.......will continue in Chapter 8