Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerking my hand out of my panties I stood up and took a sip of wine. I smiled at him when he walked in with a noticeable bulge in his pants. I giggled, "Come on in the kitchen or do I need to take care that first," pointing at his crotch.

I could tell from the look in his eyes that's exactly what he wanted, so to tease him some more I said, "Come on I'll fix your sandwich everything is ready," making sure I flaunted my ass walking in front of him.

While fixing his sandwich he growled like an old bear to get him a beer. Obeying I got a beer out of the fridge and made sure to lean over to set it in front of him and let my robe gap open. His eyes went to my lacy red bra. As bad as I wanted to crawl in his lap I knew I needed to tell him the exciting news about Nick. Then we could fuck.

As he ate his sandwich I told him about spending Saturday up until almost sunup this morning with Nick at their private beach. I was saving the best for last and finally got him to tell me a little about his time with Sandy. It sounded like we had both found our soul mates.

I really thought after telling him about Vicky dominating Arch, and that Nick was fucking his sister, plus he was okay with Lee and I being together he would be ready to fuck me. Was I ever wrong!

He had just admitted he wanted to fuck me, so I stood up and dropped my robe. "There's nothing stopping you from fucking me, Nick said it was okay with him," I practically screamed at him.

Oh shit. I have fucked up. The look on his face was mixed with anger, lust and yes pain. I could hear him grinding his teeth and he looked like he was going to explode.

I didn't want to cause him pain. I owed him so much, but damn't even having Nick I needed Lee in my life.

When he sent me to my room to be punished, I knew I deserved it. I had over stepped, he was really angry and hurt and I wished I could take some of it back.

Whatever punishment he had in mind, I would take it. Anything to get back on his good side. It seemed like forever standing naked with my head on the bed and my ass sticking out, then I heard his footsteps and closed my eyes.

His touch made me shiver, but I bit my bottom lip and remained quiet. When he gripped my ass I was preparing myself for a hard thrashing which I knew I deserved, but then his kind voice said I was only getting four.

"Yes Master," I mumbled, squeezing my eyes shut. Him saying that hurt even more so, because it was like he was also saying it was over between us sexually, I had hurt him making it sound like Nick dictated what happened in his home. The home he brought me into and gave me everything.

The feel of the belt across my ass cheeks barely stung, but I would have gladly taken 40 hard lashes if I could go back and handle things differently. I laid there quietly when he finished, and I would remain here until he instructed me to do whatever he wanted. He was my Master and would always be in my mind.

I heard his footsteps walking away and wanted to die. He's just going to walk out. Then he said get dressed we needed to talk. "Yes Master," I choked out. His back was to me and he wouldn't look at me he just sat down. Pulling my panties on and slipping my robe back on I obeyed and sat in a chair across from him.

He said not to call him Master, and that hurt, it meant the sex door had slammed shut. Over done with. But his voice told me he was hurting too and that was my fault. I was trying hard not to cry as I listened to him. Finally I tried to explain why I acted the way I did and broke down sobbing.

When he motioned for me to come to him my heart swelled. At least I could touch him and I crawled up in his lap and hugged him. As my tears fell on his neck I felt his hard cock under my butt and tried to hold back a giggle. He wanted me, he wanted me, I kept repeating to myself.

I finally smiled when he groaned and said he loved me after feeling his hard cock throb even through my robe. My heart beat faster when he said he enjoyed my Agent Ava masturbation session, making me giggle again. I let him know Secret Agent Ava would always be available to help him with Sandy anytime.

My fears of losing him were washed away even if the sex was over. We stood up and hugged each other and he reminded me to be up at 7 a.m. to start my training again which warmed my heart and I promised I would be ready. Then I thought, oh shit, those damn steps at the beach we ran last time.

"Do we have to run on the beach and up and down those steps again?" I groaned.

He chuckled and hugged me, and said get to bed and have Nick call him.

Laying in bed I worried about what he wanted to talk to Nick about. I was so tired from getting little sleep the night before, my last thought before drifting off to sleep wasn't about sex but those damn steps having to run up and down them.

LEE

I didn't think my dick would ever go down as I walked up to my bedroom. Ava and that damn lingerie outfit and her warm body sitting in my lap. At least I got to hold her and smell her scent up close. Needing to get Ava off my mind I thought about Sandy.

Like that helped! Think asshole, you're an Alpha male and pussy doesn't control you, you control pussies. Yeah right I chuckled to myself as I composed a text to send to Sandy. I didn't send it, I would wait until morning and send it before she woke up since she was an hour behind us.

To get my mind off Sandy and Ava I laid in bed thinking about my customers and people I needed to follow up with. Somehow that helped and I fell asleep. Waking up with a woodie, I took a cold shower after sending the text to Sandy.

My dick went down and I dressed and went downstairs. It was 6:45 and Ava was already in the kitchen. Jesus! I was tempted to tell her to put on something else. Something fucking baggy. That sports bra and those tight shorts she had on made my dick try to escape my jockstrap!

She had a banana in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. "Good morning," she smiled, "just trying to get hydrated." She had a mischievous grin on her face as she opened her mouth and slid the banana into her mouth and slowly took a bite.

I gritted my teeth and told her to hurry up, and walked past her to avoid watching her erotically eat that fucking large banana. I knew while running I was going to keep her behind me, which wouldn't be a problem, so I would have to look at that amazing ass. I chuckled to myself, she'll pay for her mischievousness. More laps up and down the steps would teach her a lesson.

I tormented her on the run up the beach, "Come on...keep up," I would call out from time to time. Or say..."See you're out of shape...you need to keep picking those legs up." I heard her huffing and puffing and after a good while I heard her pant, "I...I..can't ke..keep going."

Looking back and running in place I called out to her, "Suck it up.. rest a few minutes if you need. I'll meet you at the steps, we still have that to do," I chuckled, then turned and jogged on to the steps leading to the bridge over the highway.

I had made two trips up and down the steps when she finally caught up. I stood and watched her as she approached. She looked like she was about dead and I knew she would never make it, so I took pity on her.

"Sat down and rest, you can skip the steps today," I chuckled.

She bent over her hands on her knees, huffing and catching her breath. "Give..Give.. me a minute....and I'll....do them." She was a sweaty mess, her sports bra soaked, her skin glistening in sweat. Even her hair in a ponytail was wet and strands of hair sticking to her neck and side of her face.

I was going to run one more set up and down the steps, then help her up the steps to go home. As I started up the steps I got about half way up and I heard her panting behind me. Glancing over my shoulder she was panting and struggling up the steps, causing me to stop. As she got to me she tried to force a smile, I reached and picked her up in my arms quickly, "Enough I got you, that's enough for you this morning."

"Put...me down....I can...make it," she panted her arm around my neck, her sweaty head against my chest.

Reaching the top I put her down, "That's all for now. Come on let's walk and cool down. You still have training to do later," I smiled as I looped my arm around her shoulder walking back to the house.

By the time we reached the back door of the house she was feeling better. Tired as hell but breathing okay. "I would have made it if you hadn't stopped me," she pouted.

"I'm glad to hear you say that," I chuckled as I got two bottles of water out of the patio fridge giving her one. "We'll train on self defense after a while, and this evening you can go back and you can run 3 laps up and down the steps then." I smiled at her as I took a big gulp of water.

The look on her face was worth a million dollars. She knew she had let her mouth overload her ass. "Sure..no problem," she mumbled and collapsed in a lawn chair drinking her water.

I had just shower and dressed, it was 8:20 a.m. my time, and 7:20 a.m. in Albuquerque when my phone buzzed. It was a face time call from Sandy.

"Good morning, beautiful," I smiled. I had never been to her office, but we had talked enough and face timed that I had a general idea of the layout.

"Why am I here early?" She asked nervously. "Are you going to make me do something embarrassing?"

"Did you bring the required items I requested?" I grinned.

"Yes, I got everything in my purse," she said her face flushing bright red.

"First you need to address me as Sir, or are you wanting to get punished?" I chuckled.

"Yes Sir...I mean no Sir...oh hell just do whatever we are going to do. I'm so horny and people will be coming in soon. Please I need to cum so bad," she pleaded.

"Just turn your phone around and show me your office area," I chuckled. "Slow down, yeah that's better." I could see several desks with desktop computers.

I could hear her voice, as she panned around the office area. "Where does that door lead?" I asked her.

"That's my private office, it used to be Noah's," she responded. I could see a desk just before you got to the door and asked her who sat there.

"That used to be my desk, it's Madeline's now. Why are we doing this? People are going to start showing up soon." she said. I couldn't see her face but I knew she was on edge and nervous.

"Calm down, now show me your office," I instructed her. As she opened the door I saw glass windows on the back wall giving a nice view of Albuquerque. A large desk I assumed was once Noah's and a wooden large desk chair with a padded cushion.

"What floor are we on, that's a nice view from your office."

"The fourth floor, the top floor. The other three floors are for publishing and shipping," she sighed heavily.

"That's good for now, you can show me the rest later," I chuckled, "now sit down at your desk and show me what you have in your purse."

She must have thrown her phone on the desk I was seeing the ceiling and overhead

lights. I could hear her pulling things out of her purse and breathing rapidly.

"Sandy,...Sandy..."I called out to her. She picked up her phone, her face flushed, "Okay I got everything out can we hurry before someone comes in?"

"Show me the dildo, and did you remember the lubricant?" I asked her. She quickly held them up for me to see, her face bright red.

"Can we please hurry, I told you it's almost time for people to come in," she pleaded.

"Stand up and place your phone where I can see and show me your panties," I told her in a husky voice. Fuck I was dying to cum myself!.

I could see her with the glass windows behind her, as she pulled her short skirt up revealing her smooth thighs and finally her white lacy thong. She was biting her lower lip and her panties were wet.

"Tuck the bottom of your skirt in the waistband and show me what you brought to gag yourself with," I groaned my eyes locked on her crotch and wet panties.

She did as instructed and held up what looked like a ball gag. I had not bought her one yet and this didn't have an attachment to tie it behind her head. "What is that and where did you get it?" I asked.

"She grinned, "It's a high-bounce ball I have several I bought for Tab...I thought this might work," she giggled.

I laughed, "Yeah I think that will do."

"Can we please hurry......Oh shit someone is coming." she mumbled and quickly released her skirt letting it fall back down. She shoved the dildo, lube, and red ball in her middle desk drawer.

I couldn't control my laughter as she scrambled to hide everything. Then I heard Madeline's voice saying good morning to Sandy.

"Good morning, I'm on the phone with Lee," she responded. She had left the office door open when she was showing me her office.

I heard Madeline giggle, and say, tell him hello for me. As Sandy walked over and closed her door. "Now what am I going to do," she said in a low voice, "soon all the others will be here."

"No problem, this call was just to make sure you have everything you need," I chuckled, "I'll call back later and we'll finish our business. Make sure you don't cum before I give you permission. Bye," And hung up, the last thing I saw was a look of exasperation on Sandy's red face.

I didn't realize Ava was standing behind me at my office door, or how long she had been standing there. Until she cleared her throat, "Ugh...sorry, I was just checking in with you about the training videos you wanted to show me," as she turned to go.

"Come on in," I said in a stern voice. "how long were you standing there?" I turned in my chair not thinking, I had a hardon tenting my shorts big time.

She couldn't keep from smiling as she responded, "Just....the part...about a bounce ball or something," breaking down and giggling while staring at my crotch.

The corner of my mouth tipped up, even though I was trying hard not to smile. "I guess you saw enough to guess what's going on. Do you think that's funny?" I said trying to keep a straight face. I must have succeeded because Ava stopped giggling and looked down at the floor.

She mumbled, "Sorry.....not funny....I've been there and it's definitely not funny." (Pause) May I say something....about Sandy?"

"You may speak," I replied, anxious to hear what she was thinking. It was sometimes a good thing to get another subs opinion of another sub. Especially one as smart as Ava. I crossed my left leg over my right leg to hide my boner. "Have a seat and speak truthfully, don't just stand there. I'm not fixing to punish you....but I will the next time you come to my office without permission." I had gotten lax with her about coming up to the third floor.

Fuck she was wearing another pair of tight shorts with a tank top that left her toned belly exposed. Sitting down she looked at me and grinned. "Well, I just think you're pushing her pretty hard....if you're making her delay having an orgasm. She doesn't know you as well as I do...and you said she was new and had no experience."

"Neither did you," I interrupted her.

"Yes Sir, but she is new and only had a couple days to get to know you as a Dom. I had longer and....well I've known you all my life and knew deep down you wouldn't hurt me. She looked like she was about to break down...if she does you might lose her."

I had to admit I was pushing Sandy hard, maybe too hard? Did Ava pick up something I missed? Was I so damn horny I wasn't picking up on slight clues Sandy was giving me? After a moment of silence I responded, wondering if I was making a mistake.

"Maybe you're right. Thanks for the advice. I may call on you for advice about Sandy in the future, but if I do that stays between you and me. You will not share that information with anyone else, not even Nick. Understood? I said in a stern voice.

She smiled, "Yes Sir, I pinky swear," and held out her pinky. We pinky shook and I told her to get out of here, I would email her the links to the training videos I wanted her to watch.

After Ava left, I worried that maybe Ava was right and I was pushing Sandy too hard. I decided to contact Madeline, we had exchanged phone numbers at the airport. I had wanted her to have my number since I knew she was on board with Sandy and I being together, and they had become close friends.

I sent a text to Madeline asking her to find a way to discreetly call me as soon as possible. I waited nervously for over 30 minutes before her name lit up my screen.

"Good morning Madeline, thanks for calling me. I need your help," I said in a calm voice to keep from sounding desperate.

"Let me guess," she giggled. "We talked yesterday and she told me a lot, if not everything. I knew damn well you were a Dom, and she even had me keep Tab again last night so you two could have phone sex. I hope it was good."

"We didn't have phone sex last night," I sighed, "I was making her wait trying to teach her to control her orgasms."

"Well, in my opinion your fucking up. Sandy is different. She had a shitty marriage and you waltz in like a whirlwind and give her the best sex she's ever had. Right now she needs orgasms like most of us need oxygen. Until you can spend more time with her, let her cum as often as possible. You can train her later."

"You sound like you know what you're talking about, are you submissive?" I asked.

"That's a story for another time, but yeah I know what I'm talking about. Plus I know Sandy and she's crazy about you. She had no idea sex could be so good until you showed her. Let her cum as often as possible, that girl has lots of ground to make up," she giggled.

"Thanks for the advice," I chuckled, "I need to ask a favor."

"It depends on the favor, but I'm listening," she snickered.

"I'm going to text Sandy and have her shut her office door at 11 o'clock your time. Make sure she is not disturbed and no one goes into her office," I asked her.

She giggled, "That I can do, anything to get her out of her grouchy mood. She's been acting like a bitch all morning."

"Thanks, and Madeline just so you know I do love her, just wish I had her here with me," my voice was husky growl. "I'm open to any advice you have concerning Sandy."

"Damn't the fourth is coming up, get her to come see you, I can run this place for a few days without her," she answered back.

"You're full of good ideas," I chuckled, "I'll see what I can do, maybe you could help on that end."

"Go for it stud," she giggled, "just know you hurt my girl and I know people. I'll have you castrated."

"The only hurt she'll feel is from cumming so hard she'll think her head exploded," I chuckle and end the call.

I texted Sandy telling her if she wanted to cum, to be in her office at eleven o'clock and not lock her door. Have your laptop opened on your desk and be prepared to follow my instructions.

Sandy: Please no more games! I can't last much longer!

Lee: You have my word. BUT you have to do as I tell you. Understand?

Sandy: Yes Sir.

There was time to go check on Ava and I found her in the kitchen. She was watching a video on YouTube. I stood quietly and watched her as she hit pause, then backed up the video and started it again. It was a video showing a woman how to break a choke hold, when a man grabbed her from the front, and then if he was behind her.

When the video ended I asked her, "Learning anything?"

She looked over her shoulder, "Yeah, I have watched several but I'm not sure I could do any of it in a real situation. I would probably freeze up," her voice low.

"That's why we are going to practice. I just wanted you to get an idea of how many different ways you can fend off an attacker. We will practice until it becomes second nature to you. All you're trying to do is break his hold, injure him if possible then run like hell screaming for help," I told her in a stern voice.