Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that," I laughed, "they get a little crazy sometimes."

"Oh my, they all seem so nice. I didn't mean to call at the wrong time," she mumbled with a smile on her face. She whispered softly, "Good thing I only showed my upper body," she giggled.

Walking a few more feet away, "It's just me now let me see the rest of you," I growled.

She lowered the phone showing me she had shaved her pussy leaving a tiny landing strip pointing downward.

"That's about the prettiest thing I've ever seen," my voice is deep and husky.

She giggled, "Madeline said you would like it. I'm so excited I need to pack my plane leaves early in the morning. So I'll be seeing you soon. I'll get a cab to your address and should be there early in the afternoon."

"Cab never, I'll meet your plane just text me the info and I'll be waiting! I love you and will see you tomorrow."

"I love you too! Tell all of them I'm looking forward to meeting them. Night my Love!"

My mood lifted and all was right with the world. The rest of the evening it was easier for me to control my urges looking at two beautiful ladies in bikinis, knowing I would be sinking my cock deep in Sandy in a short time.

End of chapter 11