Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 14

Story Info
Party continues in Camper.
7.6k words
4.77
12.6k
28
7

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,031 Followers

As Sandy and I reached the camper, I was trying to decide what to say. Sandy had not spoken a word, she wasn't pulling away from me but she wasn't looking at me. What's going through her mind after watching Ava and I practically fucking? The only thing that gave me hope was the fact she got so excited she masturbated as she watched Ava and I make out. After all it was just a game and we didn't really fuck. Everyone out there would probably have cum as fast as Ava and I did in the same situation.

Closing the door as I stepped inside behind Sandy, I was fixing to ask her if she wanted to shower first, since the showers in the camper were too small for two people at a time. Anything to put off the discussion I figured we were going to have to have. Sandy and I having sex in front of Ava and Nick was one thing, but a totally different matter of Ava and I being lovers. I was still trying to decide the best way to tell her when she surprised me.

Sandy turned and put her arms around me, her head on my chest, "Lee....I'm sorry....

I hope you're not mad at me."

"Why in the world would you think I was mad at you?" I asked in surprise.

"I came without permission watching you and Ava....I couldn't help it. Especially the way Ava came so fast and hard. I didn't even realize at first my hand was inside my swimsuit, and I was fingering myself until it was all over," she mumbled.

"No way am I upset," I chuckled softly, with my arms around her. "I was worried you were upset with me being picked to participate in Ava's dare. I believe we can make an exception to your having an orgasm under the circumstances."

"I wasn't upset about that, I could tell you and Ava really cared for each other, and you two looked so natural together. You're supposed to love your sister," she murmured as she looked up at me. "Plus I don't want you and everyone making exceptions for me, like you all tried earlier. I know I'm not as sexually experienced as some of them, but I expect be treated an equal," she said her voice firm. Damn she surprised me every time I turned around.

Taking her by the shoulders I looked at her, "The only reason Ava spoke up earlier is because she really cares about you, and so do all the others out there. Ava was afraid you would be put in a situation that would be difficult for you and wanted to protect you if necessary. That's what people do when they love someone," I told her in a calm voice. I couldn't keep the smile off my face at how she stood up for herself.

She finally grinned, "Well, I know I don't ever want Ava spanking my ass," and giggled. "Still I wasn't supposed to cum and I did, so I need to be punished."

"I decide when you get punished and how. So here's your punishment. Go take a shower. No more orgasms until I think you've earned them. Put on a t-shirt, shorts, no bra or panties. I'm going to use the other shower in the master bedroom. You better be clean, dressed and ready in less than 20 minutes," I growled and patted her firmly on the butt.

She started to speak and I put my finger on her lips, "If you speak before you're clean and dressed, I'll make you go 24 hours without an orgasm even if I have to tie you up," I said firmly trying hard not to smile.

Still I knew I had to talk to her about Ava, even though she didn't appear to be upset about what had happened. Rushing I showered and was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt before Sandy finished in the shower. The door to the camper opened and Ava stepped inside just as I pulled the t-shirt over my head.

"Where's Sandy," she asked, looking around expecting her to be there with me. Being in the same room with her, so soon after holding her and us making each other cum, my cock thickened, remembering her mouthing she wanted me. "She's in the shower, getting cleaned up. She should be finished in a few minutes," I replied as I put my hand in my pocket to adjust my cock.

A smile appeared on her face watching me adjust my cock, making me want to bend her over and spank her ass. She finally said, "Richard and Nick are helping Arch cut up the watermelon and Lisa and Vicky are doing Tequila shots," she giggled. "I thought I would go ahead and take a shower."

"The shower in the master bedroom is available," I said pointing over my shoulder, just as Sandy came out of the other bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"Oh...hi Ava," she mumbled, "you're welcome to the shower if you need it. I really need to hurry and get dressed," she said sounding nervous. She was afraid her time was running out and would have to wait 24 hours for an orgasm.

I had pity on her, "Don't hurry on my account," I said calmly, "I'll go see if I can help the guys. You and Ava get cleaned up and dressed, then come outside and join us."

Ava giggled, "We'll be quick, I need to talk to Sandy anyway," as she started stripping right there in front of me. It didn't seem to bother Sandy, she dropped her towel and started searching through her bag for clothes. At least she was comfortable being naked in front of Ava. The big problem was it was making my dick get harder!

"Just make it quick," I replied curtly, as I opened the door and stepped outside. Being around both of them naked was about more than I could take. Sooner or later Ava was going to have to tell me what all she had been saying to Sandy. Though I really should be happy, whatever Ava was doing seemed to help Sandy open up and be more comfortable with her sexuality. Maybe I should just let Agent Ava work her magic, it seemed to be working, except for having an answer explaining I was boning my sister!

Nick was getting a beer out of the ice chest and looked up, "Here have a beer," he chuckled, "maybe that will cheer you up. What the hell is wrong? This has been one of the best parties we ever had out here."

Richard and Arch were far enough away they didn't hear. "Oh fuck, still trying to figure away to explain to Sandy about Ava. I have to tell her and I don't know for sure how she is going to take it," I replied and took a big gulp of my beer.

"Lee, remember the pool? Also I saw her watching you and Ava earlier. Hell she was masturbating as you and Ava made out," he said with a grin. "I've only just met her, but she strikes me as pretty damn smart. She probably already suspects something, so just man up and tell her. The longer you wait it's like you're hiding it from her. What if she just all of a sudden confronts you and asks you? Don't let that happen."

"You're right. I'll tell her tonight, and I just hope she doesn't jump on the next plane home," I replied as I chugged the rest of my beer.

"Just between us, Ava wants me to fuck her ass tonight, and she wants to make sure Sandy sees. I'm telling you because Ava says Sandy is afraid of anal sex, and she thinks that might help her over come her fear. If you think that's a bad idea, just say so, and I'll tell Ava that's not happening," he said in a hushed tone to make sure no one heard.

"Nick I don't know if it will help or not," I chuckled, thinking Ava was pulling out all stops when it came to Sandy, "but regardless, you and Ava do whatever you want. If I was in your shoes I'd sure as hell fuck her ass. It's USA Prime ass."

Nick chuckled, "I have to agree with you, but as far as tonight we will play it by ear. There is no way we can have sex in the camper without everybody hearing, and I sure as hell plan fucking Ava."

Richard shouted, "About time you showed your ass up, as usual all the work is done," he laughed, "the least you could do is get me a beer."

Vicky and Lisa walked up, "You candy asses still drinking beer," giggled Vicky, as she passed the Tequila bottle back to Lisa. Lisa took the bottle and took a big swig, then giggled, "I hope that melon is cold....cause I'm H.O.T." and giggled again.

Vicky laughed loudly, "You mean your Hot to Trot," and slapped Lisa on the ass as she took the bottle back.

Lisa returned the favor and popped Vicky on the ass just as Vicky tilted the bottle up to take a drink. "You better have more Tequila because that bottle is about empty."

Richard shook his head, "I know a couple people that are going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning. Right now sit your ass down," he chuckled, "before you fall down."

"You heard the man Vicky," Nick said firmly, "You don't want to have me make you."

Ava and Sandy walked up, with their arms around each other smiling, watching Lisa and Vicky with amusement. Sandy grinned and whispered something to Ava. Ava giggled softly and whispered in Sandy's ear causing her to blush.

Both of them were wearing tight ass, short shorts, the cheeks of their ass hanging out. The shorts were white, their tops were the same except Ava's was red and Sandy's was blue. The tops were sleeveless, spaghetti straps and fit snug around their tits, and stopped a few inches below their breasts, showing off their toned bellies. It was obvious both were not wearing a bra or panties. Maybe Sandy told Ava I said she couldn't wear any, and Ava was showing support and matching her.

Arch shouted, "Okay everyone come and get it, I think it's some of the best seedless watermelon we've had this year," as he popped a large piece in his mouth.

We all sat at the picnic table in our same seats, with 2 large bowls of sliced melon to share. It did taste good and was ice cold and appeared to cool down Lisa, not so much Vicky. After about 3 pieces of melon Vicky said, "I think before we call it a night, we should watch a movie I purchased called 'Beach Party Orgy' that was filmed in Miami."

Arch nearly got choked on the melon he was eating, while most everyone else chuckled. Vicky laughed, and patted Arch on the back, "Ask Arch," she giggled, "he especially liked the part where 3 white college girls were fucked by 6 black studs."

Nick chuckled, "I think I have all the stimulation I need sitting right here beside me," as he reached around Ava and cupped her breast teasing her nipple. Ava squealed, making Sandy giggle.

"I'm about ready to call it a night," I chuckled, "I think my girl here needs some special one on one attention," giving Sandy a hug.

Lisa nudged Vicky, "I'll take a rain check on the movie, but I could use some more Tequila if you're not out of lime slices," and giggled. Richard grinned, "Fine, but I'm sticking with beer, and don't let me hear you complaining in the morning about a headache."

"You heard the man Arch, go get some limes and another bottle of Tequila," Vicky smiled, "I have the salt shaker right here."

Nick, Ava, Sandy and I said goodnight and went in the camper, as the others moved back over to the fire. The fire was getting low and I saw Richard add some more firewood to the fire as I closed the door. Vicky and Lisa were giggling making me wonder if this was something they had planned earlier.

As soon as the door closed, Nick said he was going to take a quick shower. Leaving me alone with Sandy and Ava, I offered to get the girls a drink as I opened a new beer. "Sandy mumbled, "I could...use a glass of whiskey...only I want some ice in it."

Ava spoke up and said to fix her one also, as she sat on the couch that would later fold out into a bed for her and Nick. She giggled, "I don't think I've ever seen Lisa get so buzzed. I want her to teach me how to dance like she did giving Richard a lap dance. That and Richard telling about losing his virginity I was so horny. This night has been amazing."

I fixed the drinks, giving Ava hers, and handed Sandy hers telling her to sit in my lap in a chair close to the door. Sandy sat back and leaned against me taking a sip of her drink, "Thanks...I needed this," and kissed me on the cheek.

Nick stepped out of the bathroom, wearing just a pair of boxers, "Man I feel much better," he chuckled. Reaching in the fridge he got a beer and plopped down next to Ava on the couch. "Well what secrets were you all sharing while I shower," he said as he put his right arm around Ava.

Ava laughed, "I was just talking about Lisa's dare and Richard telling about losing his virginity." She took a drink and looked up at him, "You have anymore fantasies you want to share," and giggled.

Nick chuckled, "Iowa I'm gonna use you to play out some of my fantasies," his voice is low and husky, as he groped her right breast. Ava squealed, but was smiling, "You're going to make me spill my drink, and get my clean clothes all wet," she giggled and squirmed as he pinched her nipple.

Nick smiled, and let her go, "Not many fantasies could top what happened in the pool with the four of us," he chuckled, and looked over at me and winked, and took a drink of his beer.

"I have to admit, the only thing that would have made it more erotic...was if Ava had kissed Sandy when we were fucking," I growled in a low voice as I used my free hand to wrapped around Sandy and pull her snugly to me, my mouth against her ear. I remember what Sandy had admitted earlier about the urge to kiss Ava.

Sandy squirmed in my lap, wiggling her butt against my cock, "Ohhh...I need a drink," she murmured in a soft voice. Her hand slightly shaking she took a sip of her whiskey. I reached up and took the glass from her and sat it on the small table next to me along with my beer. Sandy scooted up higher on my lap where the cheeks of her ass was right on top of my dick in the crack of her butt, making me groan.

Ava looked over and smiled, "I have never been with a woman before...but I felt the urge to kiss her and couldn't stop myself from touching her," she moaned as she snuggled up against Nick on the couch.

Nick kissed Ava on the side of the neck, "Why don't you go and kiss her now," his voice was low, but loud enough for Sandy to hear. "Just take your top off...and go over there and kiss her. It will make one of my fantasies come true," he said softly as he tugged on the bottom of her top.

As Nick assisted Ava in removing her top, "Let's get your top off baby," I whispered in Sandy's ear. She groaned and raised up enough for me to lift her top off and drop it on the floor. Now both of them were naked from the waist up.

Sandy's top hit the floor and Ava was standing right there in front of her. Ava leaned down and cupped Sandy's chin up and laid a soft kiss on her lips. Sandy moaned, and fell back against me, using her hands on Ava's waist to pull her closer.

Sandy is right on top of my cock, my face right there next to theirs as the kiss becomes more passionate. I looked, up Nick winks, and started removing Ava's shorts. I reach around and tug on Sandy's shorts, but I have limited space to remove them because both girls are on top of me.

Ava and Sandy groan and look up realizing we are trying to get them naked. Ava giggles, as Nick tugs her shorts off. Ava leans over and uses her hands to tug Sandy's shorts off and Sandy lifts her butt allowing her.

Ava being the more aggressive, pulls Sandy up out of my lap to stand up. "I've been wanting to do this....may I?" Ava asks in a low voice. Sandy is standing there breathing heavily and nods her head yes. Ava is slightly taller and uses one hand behind Sandy's neck to pull her to her and mashes her lips against Sandy's lips, her other hand goes around Sandy and grips her ass.

A moan escapes Sandy's mouth hers hands just hanging down at her sides as Ava devours her mouth. As the kiss gets more passionate, Sandy's arms go around Ava and grips her ass cheeks and she gets more aggressive returning the kiss. I was tempted to grab my phone from my pocket and record them. I looked over and Nick already was, so I took advantage and stripped my shirt off and tugged my shorts off. My dick was already hard and I gripped it and slowly stroked it while watching my two favorite girls make out.

Ava was guiding Sandy slowly but surely over toward the couch as they groped each other's asses and slobbered wet kisses, their tongues pushing back and forth in each other's mouths. Nick was stepping back out of their way recording. He still had his boxers on but was fully erect.

Reaching the couch, Ava guides Sandy down to where she is laying on her back. Breaking the wet kiss, Ava slides between Sandy's legs using her arms to hold herself up above her. "Just say yes....and I'll make you cum....tell me Sandy....may I make love to you...please...say yes," she moaned and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Sandy shivered, and looked up at Ava, "I...I'm.....not gay.."she murmured softly.

"Neither am I," moaned Ava, nibbled on the side of Sandy's mouth, "I have never done this before....I've come to realize I'm bisexual and I have this connection with you...please let me make love to you....we're going to be sisters...I promise...I'll make you feel good....please Sandy...say yes," Ava asked in the sexiest voice I ever heard.

Sandy laid there very still, except for her chests rising and falling with each panted breath, her hands by her side. I was just on the verge of stopping it, Sandy had already said she wasn't gay to me earlier. Obviously afraid of her feelings, I guess because she had ended up marrying a gay man.

Letting go of my dick, I started to get up, when Sandy reached up with one hand and cupped Ava's right cheek, "Ye...yes....make love to me," her voice was so low, almost a whisper. Ava's response was to lower her mouth and kiss her passionately as their breasts rubbed against each other. For the next few minutes, the only sounds were moans and the sound of mouths sucking tongues back and forth.

Sandy was writhing beneath Ava and threw her arms around her and spread her legs wider as Ava scooted down and started licking, nibbling and sucking on her breasts. "Ohhhh...ohhh," Sandy moaned, "that feels....so good,"

I heard Nick groan as he moved around trying to get a good view of Ava with Sandy's nipple in her mouth and Sandy's face as he recorded. I had to squeeze the base of my dick to keep from cumming. Sandy's eyes were closed, her head tilted back as she arched her chest up feeding her nipple to Ava.

"Hmmmmm," moaned Ava, "I love your tits, big nipples....hmmm..." as she sucked one nipple then the other. Moving slowly down Sandy's body Ava nibbled and licked her way down to her naval. Sucking and licking the skin all around it, leaving a trail of saliva down lower as she moved closer to her goal.

Sandy was now writhing and moaning louder, "OHhh...ohhhhh gawd....ohhhhhh," her hands gripped Ava's hair. Ava moaned, "Gawd...you have a pretty pussy," and started nibbling on the landing strip of pubic hair, "and you're so wet....let's see how you taste." Flattening her tongue she ran it slowly up Sandy's folds, lapping up a mouth full of Sandy's juices. "Hmmmmmmm...hmmmmm...so fucking sweet."

"OH GAWD.....I'm cummmmiiinnnggg," Sandy squealed and bucked up off the couch, "ooohhhhh....." still gripping Ava's hair. Ava didn't let up, she buried her head between Sandy's legs and tongue fucked her it seemed like for several minutes. Sandy screaming over and over, "oohhh gwad...oh gawd."

I was afraid to stroke my cock, it was dripping precum down my shaft and one stroke and I would have exploded. My beautiful girl was coming apart as my sister ate her pussy like it was her favorite meal. Fuck I needed Nick to give me a copy of that recording.

Ava was making slurping sounds as she feasted on Sandy's pussy. I saw Ava slide her hand up and push a finger inside Sandy's pussy as she licked, sucked, and flicked Sandy's clit with her tongue. She was finger fucking her stroking her g-spot as she sucked her clit, "OHHHHHH GAAWDDD...FUCKKK...." Sandy screamed, her legs shooting straight up in the air, her toes curled as she squirted, her hands falling to the side trying to hang on to the couch. Ava keeps going and Sandy groans weakly, "ohhh ohhhhhh"...then all of a sudden her hips buck up off the couch and she squirts again, "oooohhhh gawdd....ples,...please stop," and lays limply on the couch.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,031 Followers