Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers

Ava raises up, licking her lips and smiles. Her face is coated in Sandy's juices. Nick and I just stare in amazement, but he is still recording. My balls are soaked from precum. Thinking it's over I start to get up, and Ava pushes up and crawls up Sandy's body and kisses her softly on the lips. Sandy's eyes flutter open, and she groans softly, her hands laying limply on the couch.

"I love you..."moans Ava, "I'm glad you were my first," and kissed her softly again. Raise her head up she giggled, "But just so you know I like cocks and I'm not switching teams."

Sandy finally smiled, weakly raising her hands and she framed Ava's face, "I love you Ava, I'd return the favor....but I'm so weak right now."

Ava giggled, "I look forward to it Sister," and kissed Sandy's nose.

Ava got up and saw Nick was recording, "Oh my gawd you recorded that," she squealed. "I want a copy."

Nick chuckled, "I give you a copy after you suck my cock. I want to see as much enthusiasm as you showed eating her pussy," he growled.

Ava dropped down on her knees, looked up and licked her lips that were covered in Sandy's juices, and slowly pulled Nick's boxers off. His hard cock sprung up inches from her face. Nick held his phone recording Ava as she reached out and stroked his cock with one hand and held his balls in her other hand.

"Did you like seeing me eat her pussy? Oh it was soooo good.... do you think you will taste as good," she teased him in a sultry voice as she slowly moved her head toward his dick. Sandy had sat up and was watching Ava. Her eyes dilated, and her hand moved down to her pussy that was soaking wet.

Ava's mouth was just an inch from the head of Nick's cock as she held it in her hand, "Oh...it looks like you're leaking...maybe....maybe we need to wait until you calm down baby....you might not last long if I put it inside my wet, warm mouth."

Nick groaned, "You better......"

Ava moved forward and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth before he could finish his threat. "Oh Fuck," groaned Nick as Ava moaned 'Hmmmmm," with his dick in her mouth. Lifting her head off his cock she looked up at him, "Hmmm, not sweet as Sandy's pussy....." and smack her lips, "but still taste yummy," taking him back in her mouth and swallowing about half his dick, while jacking him off and playing with his balls. Nick groaned and nearly dropped the phone, "Oh fuck.." he moaned and stiffened, "My gawd," he groaned through gritted teeth trying to delay his orgasm.

Ava sucked hard and pulled her head back, Nick's dick slid out her mouth with a popping sound, drool clinging to Ava's bottom lip to the end of Nick's cock. Ava giggled softly, "Give me...give me your cum," she moaned, and swallowed his cock all the way to the base without gagging, while rolling his balls between her fingers. Her other hand on his ass cheek pulling him toward her.

Nick grunted, "OH FUck....damn...oh fuck..fuck," as he came in her mouth. His knees nearly buckled as he threw his head back, mumbling, "Gawd..damn..." he groaned as his dick fell out of Ava's mouth. Ava sat back on her heels and looked up grinning at him. Lick her lips, "Hmmmmm...yum yum. I wish you could have lasted longer," and giggled.

I just stood there with my dick in my hand. Sandy was watching Ava and fingering her pussy with a smile on her face. I knew one pump and I would blow my load. Sandy reached for me and I caught her hand, "No....later," I growled...I want your ass in bed now."

Nick recovered enough to pull Ava up off the floor, "Baby your going to be wishing I didn't last long before the night is over. You won't be giggling, you will be begging me to stop pounding that pussy," he snarled and pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her hard on the mouth.

As I moved Sandy toward our bed that was over the driver compartment, I heard a "Smack" then Nick told Ava to help get the couch converted to a bed.

For a camper it wasn't a bad bed, it was a queen size and you couldn't stand up. Still it was tall enough for me to stand on my knees. There were 3 windows, one on each side and one facing the front of the vehicle. Curtains covered all three windows, but they were open where I could see outside. One side faced the open area where we had been partying and I could see Richard, Lisa, Arch and Vicky on the blankets near the fire. They were laughing and Vicky and Lisa were drinking shots of Tequila and licking salt off each other. Closing the curtain I knew I needed to talk to Sandy.

Stretching out I pulled Sandy to me, her back to my front. My cock laid in the crack of her ass, still leaking precum and throbbing. Sandy moaned, "Why don't you let me suck your cock or fuck me. Have I done something wrong? I thought you wanted me and Ava to kiss," she murmured and wiggled closer to me.

"You've done nothing wrong, hell your perfect. I just need to slow down before I explode. If you had taken my cock in your mouth earlier I wouldn't have lasted ten seconds," I replied kissing the side of her neck.

"Lee...I want you inside me...or you denying me because Ava made me cum without your permission?" she mumbled softly.

Making her turn over and face me, "Look at me Sandy, I just want to hold you and talk to you. You have not done anything wrong, but I need to tell you something. Please listen, I think it's time I tell you something about me, that I hope doesn't make you not want to be with me."

"Lee..." she mumbled.

"Please..let me finish," hushing her with a finger to her lips. "I love you more than anything in the world and want you to marry me. But, you need to know I've been intimate with Ava. Not since I came to see you, but before I knew 100 percent certain I wanted you as my wife, Ava and I had sex on many occasions. I felt a connection with her, just like I did with you...neither of us could deny our sexual attraction. Ava's a submissive and I trained her. I love her and always will, but I'll not have sex with her again if you'll have me. I just thought you should know before you commit yourself to me. I didn't want you to find out later and hate me."

"Lee...I could never hate you. It's obvious you love your sister and she loves you. It's weird but the first time we talked...I felt there was something special about you. I was in a bad place and felt guilty about having feelings for you. Well, you know what all happened later, I was so busy trying to save the company, fighting with Larry. I didn't see any way we could ever be together. I guess what I'm saying is I love you... and I love Ava. The real question is will you have me...I just had sex with your sister. Can you love a bisexual woman?" her voice is low and soft as she ran her hand along my cheek and snuggled closer.

"I'll never stop loving you Sandy, you absolutely perfect for me. Please say you'll marry me?" My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest waiting for her answer.

"Yes...I'll marry you Lee Gardner," she giggled softly, "will you please make love to me?"

"OH GAWD.." Ava squealed loudly..."Oh fuck yes...fuck my ass." Making us both look over and down at Nick behind Ava pounding in and out of Ava's ass.

"I'm gonna cum so deep in your ass you will be leaking cum out of your lovely ass for a week," he grunted and kept pounding her.

"Ohhhh...yes..yes....oh fuck...fuck my ass," Ava moaned, "make me cum on your cock...

harder....harder....oh gawd yes...."

"Fuck Ava...you have the tightest ass..." Nick grunted as he slap her ass and kept fucking her.

'Ohhh fuck...your so deep in my ass....ohhhhhh...yes...I'm cuuuummminggg!" Squealed Ava, her hands gripping the sheets.

"Baby..I'm just getting started," grunted Nick, "I warned you that you would pay for teasing me for cumming down your throat so quick," as he reached around under her. We couldn't see but I knew he was rubbing her clit.

"Ohhh fuckkkkk...ohhhhh gawd.....I'm gonna cum again....." she moaned as he slapped her ass and pounded in and out of her ass faster.

"Once I fill your ass up I going to fuck your pussy. All your holes are gonna be filled with my cum," he panted and leaned his head back and roared, "ARRRGGG....fuck...

yes...take all my cum" as he stiffened and buried his cock as deep as he could up her ass. Ava collapsed down on the bed, moaning, as Nick followed her down with his dick still in her ass.

Sandy and I could hear them both panting and moaning. My dick was harder remembering the feel of my cock in Ava's ass. Sandy was staring at them moaning softly next to me. She looked over at me, she was biting her lower lip then rolled over on her back. "Lee...please fuck me," holding her arms out inviting me to take her.

She spread her legs as I moved over above her, holding myself up on my forearms. "No I won't fuck you Sandy,.... this time I want to make love to you," I spoke softly and lowered my head to lightly kiss and nibble on her lips. Her arms are going around my neck. Lifting my hips I let my cock lay on top of her pussy, the head of my cock resting on her landing strip, then lower myself trapping my cock between us.

Sandy moaned, "Please.." trying to writhe beneath me, wanting me inside her. Smashing my lips into hers she whimpered, as our tongues swirled around back and forth. Rocking my body I let my cock slide up and down over her wet slit, my balls soaked from the moisture seeping out of her pussy.

Her hard nipples pressing into my chest were getting stimulated from me rocking up and down. "Ohh Lee....pleaseee.." she moaned softly when I released her mouth and started licking and nibbling on the soft skin of her neck. Licking the shell of her ear and biting her earlobe, I started humping her faster. My cock and balls were soaked with her juices as I applied more downward pressure on her clit, and kept sliding my cock up and down her slick pussy.

Her hands gripped my hair as she planted her feet trying to arch upward and find the head of my cock. "Lee...I'm....gonna cum," she groaned as she writhed and twisted beneath me.

Sucking the soft skin on her neck to leave my mark on her, she squealed, "Lee...I'm gonna cummm...please I need you inside me," she pleaded.

Lifting my head I kissed her softly, "You don't cum without my permission," I whispered then thrust my tongue inside her mouth. Drowning her moans and whimpers. It felt like she was going to pull my hair out as I tongue fucked her mouth.

Our bodies glued together my cock throbbing and leaving a trail of precum up and down her belly. Raising my body up by my elbows I dipped my head down and sucked on her left nipple. Her mewls and whimpers were music to my ear as I moved from one breasts to the other.

Licking and sucking on the soft flesh of her left breast intending to leave my mark, she screamed, "I can't hold out.....much longer!" Continuing to struggle to get my cock inside her.

Releasing her breast I moved back up and placed a soft kiss at each corner of her mouth. "Think how good it's going to feel when I slide inside your wet, tight pussy." I growled in a low husky voice. "You can cum, when I am fully inside you and not before," as I nibbled on her bottom lip.

Raising up on my forearms, I looked down at her, "I'm proud of you....you've controlled your orgasm....so reached down between us, and guide my cock inside your greedy pussy. Don't you dare cum until I'm balls deep inside you. Can you do that for me?" I teased her and kissed the tip of her nose.

She was so worked up she just nodded her head yes vigorously, as she reached down and lined my cock up with her entrance. Bringing her hands back up cupping my face smiling at me like a kid about to get their favorite toy for Christmas.

I almost chuckled at the look on her beautiful face as I slowly pushed inside her moist, tight, heated pussy. I groaned, "Don't cum...until I'm buried inside you.'

She moaned, biting her lip as I sunk deeper and deeper inside her vaginal canal. Her hands moved down gripping my biceps. Gawd it felt so good her vagina was clenching around my shaft the deeper I got. I wasn't sure I could hold out myself. I looked down between us and saw I only had a couple inches to go. Looking back at Sandy I thought she was going to chew through her bottom lip as she struggled to keep from cumming.

Capturing her mouth with mine I buried my tongue inside her mouth as I thrust the last couple of inches inside her. My balls smack against her and she moans inside my mouth as her legs go around me, her heels digging into my ass. Her fingers feel like she is drawing blood on my biceps. I need to breathe, dropping my head down beside her neck. "OH Gawd...' she groans, clenching and unclenching along the length of my shaft.

She gasps for air, then I feel her trying to hump me using her legs muscles and digging her heels into the cheeks of my ass. "OHHHH..Fuck" she screams loudly as her orgasm rock her body. As I try to pull back to start fucking her, it feels like her pussy has my dick in a vise grip not wanting me to move.

I could feel her hot juices flowing around my cock as I drew back and then pushed forward. Finally getting a rhythm going in and out, over and over. Sandy is hanging onto me as I pound in and out of her. She's moaning and writhing beneath me as her pussy grips me and releases over and over. Her pussy gushes again flooding her vaginal canal till it's leaking out around my balls as I keep fucking her.

Her whimpers get louder and her legs tighten around me, her fingers drawing blood on my biceps. I can feel her heart pounding as I wrap my arms around and pull her tightly against me. I feel my nuts draw up and I stiffen buried deep inside her when my orgasm hits me. Using my feet I push as deep as I can as my cock throbs and I feel my sperm race up and spew load after load of cum deep inside her. Just as I feel my cock quivering emptying my nuts, Sandy screams, "OH MY GAWD!" and I feel her squirt drenching us both in her juices. I stayed buried deep inside her as we both shook and panted for air. We both lay there several minutes coming down from I thought was the best orgasm of my life.

We were both covered in sweat and our combined juices. The bed was soaked beneath us and I finally held her and rolled over with her on top. My flaccid penis coming out of her causing more fluids to leak out of her pussy. I almost chuckled. I rolled over to escape a wet soaked bed only to create another wet spot.

"Lee," Sandy murmured softly, "I love you. Just hold me."

"I love you beautiful, just close your eyes and rest. I'm never letting you go."

Several hours later.........

The sun is just coming up and Sandy has slid off to my side, her arm across my chest, her head laying on my arm, one leg thrown across my thigh. My cock is sticking straight up, morning wood. It's quiet and I just lay there relaxed thinking how lucky I am. I thought about rolling over and having my way with Sandy, but she looked so peaceful, I just let her rest.

The urge to piss caused me to ease out from under her and she barely moved. She just moaned softly and stayed asleep. I never heard Richard and Lisa come to bed. Looking out the window towards the fire pit. The fire was out, laying there naked was Richard face down. Lisa in all her glory was naked, her hair almost covering her face, her tits pointing up, her arms spread out above her head. I couldn't see her pussy, Vicky was naked laying between her thighs, her head turned toward Richard, and laying on Lisa's pelvis. I didn't see Arch.

I chuckled to myself, I guess Vicky finally got to eat Lisa's pussy. I figure Richard must have participated in some way, he was naked. It made me remember Ava eating Sandy's pussy. Quietly I got down out of the loft bedroom and eased my way to the master bedroom. I needed to piss if I ever got my dick to go down, plus I was less likely to wake Nick and Ava, when I took a quick shower in there.

Ava was laying on top of Nick, naked I'm sure, but Nick must have tugged a sheet haphazardly over them before falling asleep. The master bedroom bed had not been disturbed. I just started to turn the water on in the shower when I heard a noise outside. Peeking out the bedroom window I chuckled, Lisa was sitting up holding her head in her hands, Richard was slipping his trunks back on laughing his ass off. I cracked the window open and heard him, "I tried to tell you to slow down on the Tequila but you wouldn't listen." Lisa groaned and gave him the middle finger, then wailed "Oh my fucking head."

Vicky was sitting up leaning back on her hands, "I don't which hurts the most, my head or ass," and giggled.

Richard chuckled, "I imagine your ass since Arch fucked your ass while you were eating Lisa's pussy."

"How in the hell are you two laughing and giggling, my head is pounding," Lisa moaned.

Vicky laughed, "Probably from Richard face fucking you while I ate you pussy the first time....I think I ate your ass too."

Richard chuckled again, "Oh you ate her ass alright, but that was after you jacked Arch off and made him cum all over Lisa's ass. You were eating the cum off her back and ass and dived in deeper by licking her asshole."

Lisa moaned again and forced herself up, "Where is my damn swimsuit, oh fuck my head...I need some coffee and a bottle of pain pills."

Vicky got up, naked, and said, "I better go check on Arch, he was drunk as shit," she chuckled, "hopefully he made it to the bed." She walked away then turned around, "Oh there is coffee in the camper top shelf above the range top, and a bottle of Advil in the nightstand in the master bedroom. And Lisa, we need to get together again," she giggled, "I really had a good time."

Lisa finally responded, "The part I remember I had a good time too, I think."

Richard chuckled, "Here is your suit baby, but hell you need to just jump in the shower."

I shut the window and chuckled, it sounded like Nick and I missed seeing a threesome. I went back through and grabbed my shorts and t-shirt off the floor and used the other bath to shower since Richard and Lisa were headed back inside.

Nick and Ava had barely moved as I closed the bathroom door and stepped in the shower. My dick was hard and I jacked off in the shower and pissed. This had been a hell of a weekend. The best part being I finally came clean with Sandy and everything seemed okay. Now just to figure out a way to get her moved here.

An hour later........

"Thanks Arch," Lisa said while wiping her mouth, "I'm starting to feel human again after a wonderful breakfast," and giggled. Arch had fixed scrambled eyes, bacon, fried potatoes with onions, along with Texas Toast. Everyone was stuffing their faces.

"Really Arch," I said in a sincere tone, "I feel bad you've taken it upon yourself to cook for all of us. The meal last night and this morning, the next time we do something like this you need to let us return the favor."

"It's something I enjoy doing," he chuckled, "it helps relax me after being stuck in an office dealing with assholes."

"I think he's talking about people like my Dad," chuckled Nick, as he took another bite of bacon.

Everyone around the table chuckled between feeding their faces. We were all seated back at the picnic bench in our same spots.

"No, I wouldn't call him asshole," laughed Arch. "Demanding, expecting fast results and knows what he wants and goes after it. I really respect him."

Vicky giggled, "Nick and I know Arch, we live and work with the man. He and Mom both expect results, not excuses."

Ava looked at Nick, "You're making me scared to meet your parents," she murmured, as she drank some orange juice.

Nick chuckled and put his arm around her, "They are going to love you. You'll see when you meet them this evening. Lee you and Sandy are welcome to come, I know they would love to meet you both."

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers