Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 16

Story Info
Lee and Sandy are now engaged. Ava meets Nicks Parents.
6.1k words
4.66
6.8k
25
4

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

Sandy moaned as Lee kissed her passionately, cupping his face with her left hand. Lee's voice was husky when their lips parted, "I don't know if I can wait until I get you home," giving her left breast a squeeze.

Rubbing his cheek, Sandy grinned, "I know....but people are watching," she giggled and kissed him softly on the lips.

Lee looked over his shoulder, sure enough a couple was getting their car and looking their way. The couple smiled and waved then got in their car. Turning back to Sandy, he chuckled, "Guess I better get you home where I can have my way with you," and buckled her seat belt, giving her another kiss.

............

Lee looked over at Sandy as he was driving home, she was using her phone to take a picture of her ring on her finger. He chuckled, "You don't need a picture, it's right there on your hand."

"Silly I'm going to send a picture to Madeline," she giggled, "and telling her how amazing this trip has been. I've never been this happy in my life. I'm going to be your wife." Her fingers flew over her phone sending a message. Looking over at Lee, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and ran her hand up his thigh gripping his cock through his pants.

Lee almost came in his pants, "Woman," he groaned, "if you're going to make me cum you could at least take it out and give me a blow job," he chuckled.

Just as she unzipped him and pulled his dick free, Sandy's phone started ringing. "Oh it's Madeline I have to take this," she squealed and let go of his cock.

"Hey you got the picture! I can't wait for you to see the real thing. It's absolutely the most gorgeous ring I ever laid my eyes on," Sandy screamed. Madeline had called on FaceTime and Sandy turned the phone so Madeline could see Lee's cock, "I was just fixing to reward him and you interrupted," she giggled.

"Oh my God girl, I can't believe you just showed me his dick," Madeline laughed. "I must say it's gorgeous...and I'm not talking about the ring," she giggled.

Lee grinned, "You know I can hear you," he chuckled. "I appreciate the compliment but if you were here I would spank your ass for interfering with my blow job."

Sandy laughed, and said to Madeline, "I think that is one of his favorite past times, spanking my ass."

Madeline giggled, "Well I'm happy for both of you and have lots of questions, but never let a hard dick go to waste. Show me his dick one more time then take care of him, you can call me when you have more time."

Sandy turned the phone and showed Madeline his cock again. Madeline squealed, "Hell send me a dick pic and I'll have something to masturbate too! Just kidding... I love you girl. Bye, call me later."

"Love you too, bye," Sandy giggled.

Lee chuckled, he couldn't believe Sandy had just done that, showing his dick to Madeline. "I think you need to finish what you started," he growled. He had barely said it when Sandy took his cock fully in her mouth and swallowed his cock. He was already so hard and excited it only took a minute of her sucking his dick that he exploded in her throat.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, nearly running off the road. Sandy was still lapping up his cock making sure she got every drop of his cum before she lifted up her head and smiled at him.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned, "I can't wait until we get home. I'm so wet and ready for you to fuck me."

Lee chuckled, and pulled her close to him, "I think I might have to spank that pretty ass of yours before I fuck you. You've been a naughty girl."

Sandy giggled and kissed him on the cheek, and reached down and gripped his cock. "Oh...you're still semi hard. I think I'll put it away for now," and proceeded to tuck his dick back in his pants and zip him up. "There," she giggled, "it's as good as new."

.................

AVA

Ava squirmed in her seat when Nick drove down the long driveway to his house. She pulled down the visor to access the mirror to check her hair and make up.

Nick chuckled, "You don't have to be nervous, my parents are going to love you."

"Nick damn't it's not funny....I want to make a good impression and you're not helping," she mumbled nervously. "Am I showing too much cleavage?" She asked as she tugged on the top of her sundress. "Oh my God I should have worn something else. They are going to think I'm some bimbo," she pouts, pulling down on the bottom of her dress trying to stretch it further down her thighs.

Nick reached over and grabbed her hand, "You are perfect and that dress is absolutely beautiful on you," he said sternly as he parked in front of the house. "Now give me a kiss," he smiled, "and let's go inside and introduce you to my parents."

"Yes Sir," Ava replied, as she melted into the kiss and threw her arms around his neck. When Nick released her she moaned, "Just one more kiss before we go in."

Nick grinned and whispered, "My Dad is standing right over there."

"Oh shit," groaned Ava, letting go of Nick and looking over. Standing right there 10 feet away was Mr. Dalton smiling.

Nick got out and walked around to Ava's side and opened her door and helped her out. Ava was blushing as Nick took her hand and walked over to his Dad. "Dad this is Ava, Ava this is my Dad, James Dalton."

Smiling brightly Mr. Dalton stuck his hand out, "It's a pleasure to finally meet the girl that my son can't stop talking about."

Ava blushed and smiled, it was like looking at an older version of Nick. A handsome man with a touch of gray at his temples, a little soft around the middle, but looks strong as a bull.

Taking his hand Ava smiled, "Mr. Dalton I'm so glad to meet you and thank you for having me in your home." Releasing his hand she looked around, "You have a beautiful home, it reminds me of old plantation homes I've seen pictures of."

Mr. Dalton chuckled, "Please..call me James. Your right, my wife found out it was once a plantation back prior to the Civil War. She researched and found old pictures and wanted to build a replica."

"Well, are you all going to just stand out here," giggled an attractive woman, wiping her hands on her apron, "I'm Jessica Nick's Mom," rushing forward and hugging Ava.

"I'm so excited to meet you," holding Ava by the shoulders. "You're even prettier than the pictures Nick showed me."

Ava blushed, "Th..thanks," she mumbled, she had not been expecting such a warm welcome. Finally getting her voice back, "It's so nice to finally meet Nick's parents. I was telling Mr. Dalton what a beautiful home you have."

Hooking her arm around Ava, "Come on in the kitchen with me I was just putting an apple pie in the oven," giggled Jessica. "You men go and make sure the BBQ is about ready."

Ava glanced over her shoulder, as Jessica took her hand and led her into the house. Nick was grinning from ear to ear and shrugged his shoulders. So was Mr. Dalton. Ava relaxed feeling relieved Nick's parents seemed to accept her.

Ava was amazed at the size and modern looking kitchen. "Wow, my Mom would fall in love with this kitchen. She loves to cook and I spent many hours growing up and her teaching me."

Jessica Dalton giggled, "I tried teaching my daughter and she just wasn't interested. Nick showed some interest but like his Dad he likes cooking outside. He did learn a few things but usually made a huge mess," she laughed.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Ava asked, looking around at the double oven, built-in microwave, and large range top.

"Thanks for asking," Jessica smiled and replied, "but the only thing left is waiting for the apple pie to cook. Have a seat and I'll pour us some iced tea, or would you prefer lemonade?"

Ava and Jessica sat down at a large kitchen table and drank iced tea. Jessica didn't pepper Ava with lots of questions and made her feel right at home. Mostly she went on about how Nick talked about her constantly.

"You must be really special to him," grinned Jessica, "you're the first girl he has brought home to meet us in years."

Ava blushed, "He is really special to me...the first time I met him I just felt a connection to him. I know that sounds crazy, but there was just that spark I can't really describe."

Reaching across the table Jessica patted Ava's hand, "I know exactly what you mean, it was the same with me when I met his father," she giggled. "Sometimes I think we just know when that special someone comes into our life."

Nick came strolling in and leaned over and kissed Ava on the cheek, right in front of his mother, making her blush bright red. Then he chuckled, "Please Mom, I hope you're not telling her how you met Dad," giving his Mom a hug and kissed on her cheek.

Jessica blushed then giggled, "No...I just told her I knew he was the one the first time I met him," giving Nick a slap on the arm.

Ava couldn't keep from grinning, watching the way Nick and his mother interacted. You could tell they loved each other dearly. James Dalton had come in behind Nick unnoticed until he laughed.

"That's the same way she slapped me when I first met her," he chuckled loudly, "only it was across the face." Making Jessica blush even more.

"Hush James...besides you deserved it," she warned him, even though she was smiling at him. Mr. Dalton just grinned and leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth making Jessica moan.

Ava was dying to know the story about the first time James met Jessica, especially since she slapped him. That had to be an interesting story. She was so wrapped up in watching the older couple, she couldn't keep from giggling when Nick said, "Please...get a room."

Jessica stood up, waving her arms, "Shoo...get out of my kitchen. James Dalton we have company....just...just...go get the picnic table set," she was all flustered. Ava put her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling.

"Yes Ma'am," said James grinning. "Sorry Ava if I caused you any embarrassment, but sometimes I just can't resist kissing that woman," nodding at Jessica.

Ava smiled, "I thought it was sweet. It's obvious you both love each other very much. I just hope one day I can have that kind of love that you two and my parents have."

Ava fought hard to keep from tearing up. Quickly wiping her eyes, "Excuse me....I need to use the restroom," as she stood up, then realized she had no idea where it was.

Nick came over and wrapped his arm around her, "This way, I'll show you. Dad I'll be right there in a minute." Leading Ava out of the kitchen and down a hallway.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked as he showed her where the bathroom was.

"Yeah, sorry...," she mumbled, "I just got emotional seeing how much your Mom and Dad love each other. It reminded me of my parents," she sniffled, "I'm okay I just need a minute."

"Okay, I'll wait out here for you," tilting her head up and kissing her forehead, "take your time. Or.....I could come in there with you...and make you feel better," he grinned and kissed her hard making her moan.

Pushing him back, "Nick.....your parents are right down the hall," she whispered her face turning red.

Nick chuckled softly, "What can I say, you turn me on, and that dress is making think of all the naughty things I want to do with you."

"See..I told you I shouldn't have worn this dress," she hissed at him.

He chuckled, "Iowa...you could wear a burlap bag and look sexy."

Shoving him back she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it.

Leaning against the door she sighed. Hell she was wet between her legs just from him kissing her. Quickly using the bathroom, she washed her hands, took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom.

Ava was startled, expecting Nick to wait for her, but it was Jessica. "I made Nick go help his Dad," she said politely, "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine...I just got a little emotional. You and Mr. Dalton just made me think about my parents and how much I miss them," she replied with a small grin. Damn't a tear formed in her eye that she couldn't stop it before it rolled down her cheek.

"Hey, please call me Jessica," as she hugged Ava, "now lets go in the kitchen and I want to hear about your parents. I bet they miss you so much. I would love to meet them," as she handed Ava a tissue to wipe her eyes.

"I'm fine now," Ava said, "I don't want to hold up dinner. Maybe after I eat we can talk. I would really like that," and smiled. There was just something about Jessica that calmed her.

"On one condition, you must call me Jessica and my husband James," she smiled and hugged Ava again.

Later while eating, Mr. Dalton asked Ava if she wanted more ribs or chicken. "Oh my gosh James, if I eat anymore I'll not have room for pie," she giggled, as she wiped her mouth and hands. "It was all really good and I feel I've made a pig of myself."

"Nonsense," chuckled James, "I'm glad to see you have a good appetite, but you're right it's time for some apple pie."

The time flew by as they had dessert and talked out on the patio. Ava soon was relaxing and laughing, as Nick's parents told funny stories about him and Vicky growing up. She got comfortable enough that she told them that her Mom and Dad had just retired. Her Mom had worked at Walmart and her Dad had been the Yard and Garden manager at Home Depot. She even told them she got in with the wrong crowd her last two years in school and barely graduated.

Nick was sitting next to her and hugged her. "Yeah, but tell them how you have been taking online classes making straight A's, and about to start this fall at the University of Alabama," he grinned at her.

Ava looked at him, surprised he knew as much as he did. Nick chuckled, "Sorry but Lee was so proud of you he told me about the Dean of Admissions calling and wanting you to come to the University of Alabama."

Jessica smiled at her, "Honey that's amazing. I'm sure your parents are so proud of you. We all make mistakes when we are young and it takes a lot of courage to turn one's life around."

James Dalton chuckled, "I'm proud you straightened my son here out. I was beginning to think he was going to waste his life chasing bimbo's."

Ava nearly fainted when Nick put his arm around her and said, "My days of chasing are over. The first chance I get I intend to ask Ava's parents if I can marry her."

"Oh my...that would make me so happy," squealed Jessica, jumping up and running around to hug Ava.

Between Jessica hugging her and Nick smiling at her she couldn't speak. Her heart was beating so hard she thought it would jump out of her chest. She couldn't believe Nick had sprung that on them so soon, even though they had kind of committed to each other. He was actually declaring to his parents he wanted to marry her.

James chuckled loudly, "I figured that was coming the way you have been acting and talking about her. Maybe now I can really consider retiring and turning the company over to you and your sister."

"About time," grinned Jessica, still standing with her arm around Ava. "I want to travel before our kids start giving us grandchildren. Between Arch asking us for permission to marry Vicky and now this wonderful news, I think that calls for a celebration."

Nick chuckled, "Arch finally got up the nerve to ask you?" looking at his Dad.

"Yeah, when he came to pick Vicky up," grinned James, "they were going to dinner with his parents, then they were planning on spending the night in that new camper at the beach."

"Oh my goodness," said Jessica, "here I was getting all excited and I haven't heard if Ava wants to get married, let alone have children," after returning to her chair.

Ava was smiling so hard and her heart racing she practically jumped in Nick's lap. "Of course I'll marry you....and I want lots of babies," she giggled when Jessica went to clap her hands and bounced up and down in her seat like a two year old.

"James grab some champagne," ordered Jessica, "I'm so happy. Both my kids are getting married."

After several glasses of champagne Ava was feeling the buzz and so happy she almost didn't hear her phone ding with an incoming message. Picking her phone up it was a picture of a beautiful ring on Sandy's finger with the message, "Lee asked me to marry him. I said YES!"

"Oh my gawd Nick," Ava screamed, "look, Lee put a ring on Sandy's finger...they are getting married, holding her phone up to show him.

Jessica smiled, "If you're living with your brother....you might want to spend the night here and let them celebrate."

"Oh, I don't know...I don't have a change of clothes...and.." mumbled Ava.

"Nonsense," said Jessica, "we are about the same size and I have night gowns I've not even taken the tags off of yet. Now that it's settled, you're spending the night, I insist."

Relenting Ava smiled, "Okay...if you're sure you don't mind. I just text him and Sandy and let them know."

.........

LEE

By the time Lee had Sandy upstairs in his bedroom, he had stripped her of everything but her panties. Sandy giggled, "Slow down....let me undress you," as Lee pushed her up against the door and nibbled on the soft skin below her ear and used one hand to cup her pussy.

"Hmmmm.... you smell delicious and your pussy is soaking wet," he groaned. "I intend to lick and kiss every inch of your sexy body....after I punish you for showing Madeline my cock."

Sandy moaned as Lee cupped her pussy and used his middle finger to push her wet panties inside her pussy. "Ohhh Lee...I need you inside me," she moaned as she clung to him and wiggled her pussy against his finger. "Please....don't stop.....I'm about to cum."

"Oh no you naughty girl," Lee chuckled softly, pulling his finger out of her slick pussy. "Naughty girls don't get to cum," spinning her around and forcing her face down on the bed. "SMACK..SMACK...SMACK..SMACK," he slapped her ass, alternating from one cheek of her ass to the other.

It happened so fast Sandy didn't scream until the fourth blow. "Oh shit...shit that stings," she squealed loudly. "It was meant to sting, it was punishment for being naughty....but I"'m about to make it all better," Lee growled. Leaning down he kissed and nibbled over the red cheeks of her ass, while using his hand to cup her pussy.

Sandy moaned, "Ohhh...Lee...I'm sooo horny....please..please let me cum" she squirmed and pleaded.

"God your greedy little pussy is soaked...I think you like having your ass spanked."

Sandy moaned and arched her hips pushing her cunt back against his hand.

"SMACK," a hard slap across the middle of her ass, making Sandy yelp, "Ohhh shit!"

"Don't move again...this is my pussy and I decide when you get to cum," his voice is low and husky. Grabbing her panties he jerked and ripped them off of her and reached up, "Open your mouth." Sandy moaned and obeyed. He poked them in her mouth. "Taste yourself...see how wet your greedy cunt is.. that tells me you like getting your cute ass spanked."

Lee yanked his clothes off, ripping the buttons off his shirt. His dick was harder than it had ever been. Sandy's luscious red ass was staring right at him and he wanted to lick, kiss and taste every beautiful inch of it.

Pushing her legs wide he knelt between her legs and started licking the left cheek of her ass from top to bottom while softly rubbing the right cheek of her red ass with his right hand. Sandy didn't move, but he felt her tighten the cheeks of her ass and let out a low moan around the panties stuffed in her mouth.

Switching he did the same to her right cheek while rubbing her left cheek. Moving his head where he could place kisses on the top of the crack of her ass moving downward kissing and licking the crack of her ass. Forcing his head into the cheeks of her ass where he could lick her anus.

Sandy squirmed and bucked making a loud moan as his tongue tracked a circle around her crinkled hole. Lee ignored it and continued southward licking and kissing until her reached her dripping pussy. Kissing the lips of her folds and lapping up her sweet fluids, Sandy let out a loud groan and moved trying to get his mouth closer to her pussy.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers
12