Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck his dick was about to burst and he didn't think he could hold out much longer. He needed to be buried deep inside her moist pussy. Still he wanted to draw it out, so he raised up and lifted her up, "Oh your knees," he growled, giving a slap on the center of her ass, "Smack."

Sandy moaned and obeyed but wiggled her ass right in his face, begging to be taken. Lee leaned up and jerked the panties out of her mouth, "Stay all fours you little slut," he growled in her ear.

"Yes Sir," she moaned and wiggled her ass again against his hard cock as she moved to get on all fours. Lee used his left hand and grabbed a fist full of hair pulling her head back, and used his right hand to spank her right ass cheek, "Smack."

"Are you forgetting this is my pussy?" He groaned as he licked the shell of her ear.

"No.....no Sir...it's your pussy.....and all my holes....even my ass," she moaned softly.

Lee's cock twitched and precum leaked out, from her saying her ass was his. "Are you sure about that," he growled. As bad as he wanted to shove his cock up her ass he wanted to make sure she was ready.

"Yes..Sir...I'm sure...I love you Lee....I'm all yours," she moaned. "Please...I'll do anything you want....just let me cum."

"I love you...and at the right time I'll take you sweet ass...but right now I want to taste you," using her hair to turn her head and kiss her mouth and run his tongue inside her mouth and licked and swirled it around her tongue. Releasing her mouth, "Stay on all fours," he groaned, "you can cum all you want while I lick, kiss and suck your ass and pussy," his voice low and guttural as he nibbled and kissed down her back toward to ass.

Arching her back, "Ohhhh gawd Lee....I want you inside me," she begged.

Using his hands, he spread the cheeks of her ass and buried his head and kissed and licked her anus. Using the tip of his tongue he circled her crinkled hole several times as Sandy moaned and pushed her ass back against his tongue.

"Ohhhh...that feels.....amazing....ohhhh meee," she moaned loudly.

Lee groaned and pushed his tongue against her dark hole and was able to get the tip of his tongue inside her ass. Sandy pushed back against his tongue as Lee thrust his tongue in and out of her tight hole. "OH FUCK..." Sandy moaned loudly, "Ohh shit I cummmmiiinnnnggg." Lee felt her entire body shiver and she had an orgasm from him eating her ass.

Moving down he saw her pussy was dripping her female juices, and he dove in and licked and lapped up the juices off the lips of her cunt. Sandy squealed and wiggled her ass trying to get his tongue inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh gawd....I need your cock inside me.....please..please fuck me," she wailed.

Lee couldn't stop, as bad as his cock throbbed he wanted to eat her pussy. Using his hands he spread the lips of her pussy and buried his tongue as deep as he could inside her wet cunt. "Hmmmm....you taste...soooo sweet," he groaned as he pulled back and flicked her clit with his tongue.

"OHhhhhhhh....fuucckkkk," Sandy murmured, as her core clenched and shivers ran from her belly to pussy. Lee's face was covered with her creamy juices. Diving back in her sloppy cunt he tongue fucked her and used one hand to rub circles on her engorged clit.

"FUCK...FUCK..."Sandy scream as she tremble and shook so hard she collapsed on the bed. Lee gripped her hips to keep holding her up as her head and shoulders collapsed on the bed. "Ohhhh gawd...." she whimpered, "that...was so good."

Lee chuckled, and leaned down and flattened his tongue and licked from her clit up through the lips of her pussy, "I just love eating your pussy....but now I need to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock." Giving her ass a light slap, "smack" he rolled her over on her back.

Sandy moaned softly and spread her legs and smiled up at him. "I can't believe...I came from your tongue in my butt...it felt....really good."

Lee crawled between her legs, and placed his hands beside her head and leaned down and kissed her. Sandy moaned and grasped his face with both hands, as their tongues moved back and forth. Sandy moaned in his mouth when Lee's cock slid up and down wet folds coating his shaft with her juices.

Breaking the kiss, "Please...don't tease me," Sandy pleaded, "as she licked his face, tasting herself, Lee's face was covered in her juices. "I want you inside me," she moaned as she nibbled on his bottom lip.

Lee groaned, "God I love you...your lips, ass and pussy...every inch of your sexy body." Extending his arms, he leaned down and used his lips to suck her hard nipples, one then the other, "and these beautiful tits," he murmured as he plucked at them with his teeth.

"OH gawd Lee..."I'm gonna cum....please....fuck me," she begged and wrapped her legs around him trying to wiggle and get his cock inside her.

Lee reached down and held his cock and ran it up and down the lips of her pussy teasing her. "Mine. This is my pussy," he growled, "Say it...I want to hear you say it."

"God yes..it's yours...I'm yours....forever..."

She never got to finish. Lee slid inside her wet pussy with one thrust filling her up.

OHH....gawdddddd.." mewled Sandy feeling his cock invade her wet, tight pussy.

"Jeez Sandy...." moaned Lee, "your pussy fits my cock perfectly," as he leaned down and kissed her passionately. Fully seated deep in her cunt he held still as he kissed her. Just enjoying the feel of her vagina gripping his cock.

Sandy whimpered, "Ohh my God....I feel so full....don't move...for a minute," as they broke the kiss. Sandy dug her heels into the small of Lee's back and using her core muscles clenched down on his cock, then released, then repeated over and over.

"God Sandy," groaned Lee, as he nuzzled her neck, "if you keep that up...I'm gonna cum."

Sandy giggled softly, "I love the feel of your cock deep inside me," as she ran her hands up and down his back. "Now...please...fuck me...fuck me hard...I'm about to cum already," she whimpered as she licked his ear and sucked on his earlobe.

"You little minx...I'm gonna fuck you so hard," his voice growled like a wild animal, "this is one fucking your never going to forget."

Lee arched his back by withdrawing his cock until his cock was right at her opening, then thrusting balls deep again inside her pussy. Sandy grunted, "Ugh," and clung to him. Again and again Lee withdrew then rammed home deep inside her pussy. Each time Sandy grunted, "Ugh" with each thrust when he bottomed out.

"I'm.....gonna cummm," moaned Sandy after the fourth thrust. That drove Lee to pound into her faster and faster. "Ohhhh gawd...yes..yes.."Sandy moaned as she tipped over the edge and her orgasm rocked her body.

Lee could feel her cunt spasm and her juices flowing around his cock as he kept pounding her. Reaching under her with both hands he gripped her ass cheeks and held her tightly against him as he thrust over and over. At the bottom of each thrust he rotated his hips and ground against her clit.

"Ohhhh fucckkkk..," panted Sandy, "I'm ccccuuummmmmiinnngg again." Her finger nails digging into his shoulders. "Oh God...oh God," she repeated over and over.

Capturing her mouth with his, Lee probed her mouth with his tongue as he keep fucking her. Sandy whimpered in his mouth when he captured her tongue and sucked on it just as another orgasm racked her body. Even Lee grunted when he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock.

They were both sweating and panting, but Lee kept pounding in and out of her pussy. She was so wet each thrust caused squishy sounds to echo in the room along with both their pants and groans.

Sandy went limp after the last orgasm, as she moaned softly as Lee pounded her a few more strokes. As he pulled out of her pussy a slurp gurgle sound was heard as juices flowed out of her sloppy cunt.

Sandy moaned loudly, "Oh gawd....that...was amazing."

Flipping her over Lee grunted, "Oh no...I'm not done with you yet," as he lifted her ass in the air and plunged back inside her pussy balls deep.

"Ugh...on shit...Sandy moaned as he buried himself deep inside her. "I...can't cum... anymore....."

"Sure you can..." Lee chuckled softly, as Sandy laid on the bed, her head and shoulders flat on the bed, her ass up in the air. "You asked me to fuck you hard.. and Mrs. Sandy Gardner....that's exactly what you're going to get."

With that Lee leaned over her and nibbled on her earlobe, as he slid out and back inside her pussy slowly. "Sandy Gardner," he said in a low voice, "hmmmm I love the sound of that..." as he continued to move in and out of her in a slow rhythm, his hands sliding under her grasping her breast squeezing them softly.

Lee's hot breath on her face and the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy, along with him calling her Sandy Gardner made her smile and purr softly. Lee could see the smile on her face, "Does that sound good to you," giving her a kiss on the corner of her mouth?

Nodding her head she smiled and mumbled, "It...sounds beautiful..." then Sandy gasped and got quiet for a moment. Lee was rubbing her nipples as his cock slowly fucked her. "Lee..Lee....I think you're gonna make me cum again," she moaned.

Continuing to roll her nipples through his fingers he started moving in and out of faster and faster. "Hmmmm...I love you Sandy...I can't wait until you're pregnant... I bet you're even more beautiful with a baby bump," he mumbled softly as he kissed the soft skin below her ear.

"Ohhhhh Lee....yes....harder....ohhh gawd yes....." she moaned loudly.

Letting go of her right nipple he moved his hand down and rubbed her engorged clit as he sped up pounding her pussy.

The ministrations of his cock pounding her pussy, her sensitive nipple he was pinching along with him rubbing her clit reinvigorated Sandy and she was pushing back against Lee as he thrust inside her.

"God..I'm almost there.....don't stop.....ohhhhhh mmeee," Sandy whimpered.

"Fuck Sandy...ohhh gawd...." Lee groaned as he pumped faster. "Come with me Baby.." he growled, as his felt his nuts draw up. Sandy's pussy clamped down on his cock as she screamed, "OH FUCK LEE....I"M CUMmmminnggg."

ARGGGGGGggg," Lee roared loudly as he stiffened and felt his cock throb and his hot sperm coated the walls of her vagina. Laying across her back he felt his cock spurt several loads into her cunt as her pussy clamped down and squeezed out the last drop.

Collapsing neither of them could move. Each was panting, their hearts racing. Sweat dripped down from Lee's head on Sandy's back. As they slowly recovered Lee rolled over on his back taking her with him. His cock softened and slid out of her pussy as he pulled her to him and wrapped her up in his arms. Sandy lay there breathing hard laying her head on his chest, making purring sounds as they cuddled.

After a few minutes, Sandy kissed his chest and laid her hand on his chest. "Lee.. that was the best sex we've had," she murmured softly as she drew circles on his matted, sweaty chest hair.

Rolling his head over he kissed the top of her head, as he held her. "Baby...with you it seems to always get better and better. I love you more than anything."

"Will you tell me something?" she asked, her voice low almost a whisper.

"Anything, I'll not lie to Baby, so ask away," as he stroked her back.

"Do you...." she paused.

"Baby go ahead and ask me. Whatever it is I'll tell you, or do I have to spank your ass and make you," as he moved his hand down to her ass and lightly tapped it.

When he tapped her ass she giggled softly, "Always looking for an excuse to spank me."

Lee chuckled, "Yes I love spanking your ass, it's really pretty when it's a shade of red. Now ask me before I turn you over my lap," giving her another tap on the ass.

"Okay, well I was talking to Ava......and...well she told me you...used a flogger on her."

Lee remembered hearing part of their conversation, but kept quiet waiting for her to finish. When she didn't he said, "That's not a question, so what's the question?"

"How come you never ask me to do something like that?" She asked as she snuggled closer to him. "She is submissive.....and so am... Ava even said I could watch and learn. I want to be your number one and make you happy, but I can't if you don't show me." Her voice was so low he had to really listen closely.

"Baby you are my number one, don't ever question that, and you make me very happy. Did she tell you anything else?" Lee wasn't sure what all Ava had told Sandy, but knew 'Agent Ava' had planned on encouraging Sandy to open up and convince her Lee truly loved her.

"She just said I could trust you....that you would never hurt me." Sandy looked up at Lee's face and smiled and giggled, "She even said I could watch you and her....and something about you had lots of toys."

Lee couldn't keep from laughing from the look on Sandy's face, plus the image of Sandy watching him flog or spank Ava in the playroom.

Sandy grabbed his chin, making him look at her, "Are you laughing at me?" she frowned.

"God no," as he pulled her on top of him and kissed her. "There is no rush, but just like your ass," giving her ass a squeeze with his right hand, "I intend to take my time and make sure you're ready. We have a lifetime ahead of us to explore kinky ideas," he chuckled and kissed her again while playing with her ass.

Sandy moaned, and wiggled against his body and used both hands to hug him. Breaking the kiss, she giggled, "I think I'm going to love being married and exploring kinky ideas with you. But....right now I feel your cock getting hard again. Maybe... you could give me one more orgasm?" She giggled again.

"Your wish is my command Mrs. Sandy Gardner," as he rolled her over and crawled between her legs. And for your information...I have a special playroom I'll introduce you too.

End of chapter 16....to be continued......

12