Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 17

Story Info
Ava meets Nick's parents and spends the night.
5.5k words
4.63
5.5k
14
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers

Ava giggled when Nick tickled her as soon as his Mom and Dad headed off to bed. "See I told you that they would love you," Nick chuckled as he wiggled his fingers in her rib cage.

"St...stop..it...please," she laughed and squirmed until he finally stopped. "Your Mom is coming back, so behave yourself." Stepping away from him, she adjusted her dress and tugged on it where it had become twisted. "I can't believe it was your Dad that suggested I live with you at school."

Nick grinned, "Why? He knows if you're at school we are going to be spending all our free time together. It makes no sense you are living in a dorm or different apartment. Besides," he wiggled his eyebrows, "I'm sure we can figure out a way for you to repay me for your share of the rent."

Ava put her hands on her hips and jutted her jaw out, "Why would I pay you rent," a smile playing on her lips, "your Dad owns it not you." Nick lunged for her and she stepped back and ran around to the other side of the pool table, before he could grab her.

"Oh so you're quick on your feet," he chuckled and leaned on the opposite side of the pool table grinning at her.

Ava smiles coyly, "Yeah buster," flexing her arms showing off her toned biceps, "I've been training and I might take you down. Don't make me have to hurt you."

"Son I think you have met your match," giggled Jessica as she walked into the huge den. Setting a small suitcase on the pool table. "Hon I wasn't sure what all you needed, so I just loaded some things you might need. If there is anything else, Nick can let you look in Vicky's rooms and get what you need."

"Thanks Jessica, sorry for being so much trouble," Ava blushed and responded sincerely.

"No trouble at all," giggled Jessica, giving Ava a hug and kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you at breakfast in the morning." Turning to her son, "Nick you treat her nice, she is perfect for you and I'm going to be pissed if you lose her," she grinned giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek, then walked off.

Nick was smiling at Ava, "That should convince you that she already accepts you as a member of the family." Walking around the pool table, "Now....I think we need to go to bed," he growled, pulling her to him and locking his hands on the cheeks of her ass, "I've been hard all evening," and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Ava melted against him with her arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, she leaned back looking at him. "All I've seen of your house is the kitchen, one bathroom, patio and den," she giggled softly, "and you want to take me to bed."

Nick chuckled, "Surely you're not expecting me to give you a tour now," pulling her hand down to his hard cock, "I'm not sure I can wait much longer."

Ava grinned as she slid her hand up and down his length, "Just think how good it will feel when I swallow it," her voice sultry, "but I really want a tour."

"Damn't Ava, it's going to be a quick tour, no gawking, just a quick look. What do you want to see first, the living room, the dining room,or...I could give you a tour of upstairs and finish the tour in the morning," giving her ass another squeeze.

Ava let go of his cock and pouted, "Your Mom said for you to be nice....I would hate to have to tell her you weren't....if she was to ask me at breakfast in the morning."

"Why, you little...." Nick started to say when Ava put her finger on his lips to hush him.

"Careful," she grinned, "I wouldn't want to have to tell her you called me dirty names, in addition to refusing to show me around."

Nick gritted his teeth, "Okay...you win.......for now. What do you want to see first?"

Ava grinned, "Well I never got the chance to check and see if Arch left a stain on the bottom of the picnic table."

Later...walking down the hall to Nick's room Ava giggled, "If I had known I was spending the night I would have brought a swimsuit. The pool and hot tub looked inviting."

"Well, my plan was for us to have a meal with my parents, then take you back to the marina and have my way with you on the boat," Nick grinned, dropping his hand from around her waist to her ass giving it a squeeze. "Only you screwed that up making my parents fall in love with you and the three of you talking all evening. Then you accept my Mom's invitation to spend the night...kind of blowing up the idea of taking you to the boat."

Ava looked at Nick, "Obviously you knew Lee was getting engaged tonight and didn't plan on taking me back home tonight. You could have told me," she pouted.

"Bro code," Nick chuckled, "bros before hoes," as he opened his bedroom door and ushered Ava inside and set down the suitcase his Mom had packed for Ava. Ava for1got all about being mad at him for not telling her Lee was going to give Sandy a ring tonight. The sight of the pictures Nick had framed and on the wall above a desk made her eyes moisten. There were six pictures that he had taken on their first date. Plus pictures of him and Vicky at different ages growing up.

Nick walked up behind her and put his arms around her, "In case you're wondering, I want to put a ring on your finger, but I prefer to ask your Dad first," he whispered in her ear as he cupped her breasts.

Ava moaned from the feel of his hands on her breasts and the feel of his hard cock in the crack of her ass. "You could have warned me that you were going to tell your parents you wanted to marry me," her voice low and soft, as she wiggled her ass against his erection.

"Ava I knew Lee was putting a ring on Sandy's finger, and probably Arch was going to do the same with Vicky." He chuckled, "Especially since Vicky told him that they were getting married, remember? I just wanted you to know I'm committed, and as soon as I speak to your Dad I'm putting a ring on your finger," he said as he nibbled on her earlobe and played with her nipples through her dress and bra.

"Hmmmm," moaned Ava, "Not fair.....I've not even had a chance to see your room," her hands going on top of Nick's hands on her breasts, as her panties moistened.

"You can see my room later," he chuckled softly, giving her nipples a tug, "but first you need to be punished."

"Punished?" moaned Ava as felt heat flooded her lower body from the sensations of him tugging on her taunt nipples. "Why?"

Sliding one hand from her breasts down and pulling her dress up in the front he cupped her pussy. "For threatening to tell my Mom I was a bad boy, in order to get your way. I get this pussy when I want it," he growled as he slid his middle finger under her panties through her wet folds. "Option one you get your ass spanked....or option two you don't get to cum," removing his fingers from her pussy and breasts. "You're soaked all ready," he chuckled softly, turning her to face him.

"Nick," moaned Ava, "just get it over with...and spank me...I need to cum so bad," she pleaded throwing her arms around his neck.

"First this dress has got to go," he mumbled, reaching behind her and unzipping her dress, letting it slip down her body and pool around her feet. "Fuck..." he growled, "I never get tired of looking at your breasts," as he unsnapped her bra freeing her tits. Her nipples were taunt and hard as bullets. Ava tried to hug him and press her body against him thinking he had forgot about punishing her. Pushing her panty covered pussy against his erection, she moaned, "I want you inside me."

"Oh Iowa...only if you take your punishment like a good girl," he chuckled, pulling her arms from around his neck. Pulling a chair out from his desk, he sat down and threw her across his lap. The quick move made her yelp. She was laying across his lap staring at the floor when his hand came down on her left cheek, "SMACK."

Before she could react from the pain in her ass, the next, "SMACK" came down on her right cheek. "Ohhhh fuckkk....it hurts," she squealed loudly, kicking her legs as she squirmed on his lap, one of her shoes coming off. Laying across his lap she felt his erection poking her belly through his jeans.

"It's suppose to hurt...it's called punishment," he growled, throwing his right let over the back of her legs and using his left hand on her back to hold her down. "SMACK.. SMACK," two more spanks landed. Trapped in his grip she was at his mercy. Her ass was on fire, but she moaned when he rub her ass cheeks softly.

Nick groaned as he rub her red ass, "I think from now on you wear only thong panties or no panties at all." Tugging on the red thong in the crack of her ass, pulling it snug against her vulva, "I like having access to your pussy and ass."

Ava moaned the tug on her panties put pressure directly on her clit. "Ohhhh... please....I need to cum."

Pulling her panties down to the top of her thighs, Nick ran his hand down between her legs and inserted his middle finger inside her wet pussy. "I think you're more of a pain slut than you say....your pussy is soaking wet since I spanked you," he growled as he slowly slid his finger in and out of her. Ava was so wet, each thrust of his finger you could hear a squishy sound.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhh meeee," Ava moaned loudly while trying to squirm and hump his finger. "Ohhhhh please...I need to cum."

Removing his finger, Nick smeared her juices all over her ass, "How about we see if you can cum just from me spanking you," giving her a smack on the ass, "SMACK."

"OHhhhhh..." SMACK "OHhhhhhhhhhhh." Over and over alternating on cheeks of her ass than Nick spanked her ass. After about 8 licks Ava stopped wailing and started moaning. Nick felt Ava tense up and he felt his pants getting wet from her leaking pussy. His cock was as hard as it had ever been looking at her red, heart shaped ass. After two more licks Ava screamed, "OHHH...FUCK..." and nearly jerked loose from Nick's grip as her orgasm made her cunt spasm and she flooded his hand with her juices.

Nick's pants were soaked now not only from pussy juice but from his own cock leaking precum all in his boxers. Pulling Ava up into his arms she cuddled against him in his lap. "Ohhhhh....ooohhhh.." Ava moaned softly over and over.

With his left arm around her he used his right hand to tilt her head up, "Are you okay?" He asked as he used his thumb to wipe away tears from her cheeks.

Ava closed her eyes and nodded her head, "Yeah.." she whimpered, "I can't...believe

I came....that hard...from a spanking."

"I want you to promise me Ava...you will use a safe word if ever you feel the need too. I mean it...we have had this talk before and I'm serious," he said softly.

"I know....and I promise....," she said and laid her head on his shoulder. "My ass is sore," she giggled softly, "but it was worth it."

"In that case let me lay you on the bed. I have some lotion that will make it feel better," he chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Ava moaned softly as he rubbed lotion on her ass, "Hmmm that feels good."

Nick chuckled, "My jeans and boxers are soaked from you coming on my lap," as he gently rubbed the lotion into the cheeks of her butt. "You're not the pain slut Vicky is but you definitely like getting your ass spanked."

Ava mumbled, "I feel bad about the way I spanked her. I never should have hit her so hard."

"You did exactly what she wanted, that's why she baited you to hit her hard. But she would have used a safe word if necessary," replied Nick as he continued to work the lotion into her ass.

"I didn't even know her safe words," mumbled Ava, "so how would I know to stop?"

"She knew both Arch and I were there and would have stepped in if we needed to. That's why you have got to be safe and use safe words, there is no shame in it. You're just letting the person know you have reached your limit," Nick replied giving Ava a love tap on her ass when he was finished putting the lotion on her.

"Hmmm, thanks, it's feeling better already," Ava giggled. "but...I may have to tell your Mom you've been a bad boy.....unless you let me play with your dick."

Nick chuckled, "FYI, I have a COCK not a dick, and you're definitely going to use your mouth to play with it," as he pulled her panties off of her. Before Ava could react Nick reached over to the night stand and opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of velcro cuffs as he straddled her thighs.

"Wh,,,what are you doing?" Murmured Ava.

"Teaching you who is the boss," he chuckled, as he cuffed her hands behind her back. "I plan on using your mouth like a pussy and make sure you keep your promise to swallow my cock."

Ava giggled, "I always keep my promises....bring on your dick," she giggled again.

Stripping out of his clothes Nick rolled her over on her back and positioned her with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. "I'm gonna fuck that sassy mouth and teach you the difference between a dick and a cock," he growled as he rubbed his semi erect cock over her lips.

Ava moaned and smiled up at him as he rubbed his cock over her lips. She could taste him and her own juices where she had cum and soaked his jeans and boxers. Flicking her tongue out she licked the slit in his penis gathering a large drop of precum on her tongue. "Hmmmmmm..." she moaned softly when his cock twitched and hardened. She was about to giggle when he groaned from her teasing him, but couldn't because he thrust his cock inside her mouth.

"This is a better use for that sassy mouth of yours," groaned Nick as he pushed deeper into her mouth. "Before this night is over you are going to know the difference between a dick and a cock," as he palmed both her breasts and slid his cock back and forth over her tongue. Groping her breasts and using his thumbs he flicked her hard nipples causing Ava to squirm and arch her hips up.

Ava felt a tingle run down her spine as he rubbed her nipples, and could feel his cock growing harder and more precum leaking out. His balls were sliding over her forehead as he plunged in and out of her mouth. Planting her feet on the bed she arched her back as saliva and precum filled her mouth. At this angle it was hard to swallow and it was leaking out the corners of her mouth. So far he was only fucking her mouth with about 3 to four inches of his cock while groping her breasts.

Nick looked down and saw her humping the air and her shaved pussy leaking coating her vulva and thighs. Pushing deeper in her mouth she gagged and more drool seeped out of her mouth and ran down her face toward her eyes. Pulling his cock out, he groaned loudly, "Admit it.....this is a cock," as he let go of one breast and grabbed his cock and rubbed it over her face and eyes moving the drool out of her eyes.

Blinking her eyes as she gasps for air, "It's a di..."

Shoving his cock back inside her mouth balls deep shutting her up. His left hand squeezed her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, while his right hand went behind her neck and tilted her head where he could slide all the way into her throat.

Ava arched up as his cock slid past her tonsils and entered her throat. She had not had time to get a deep breath when he cut off her sassy mouth and went balls deep. His balls were resting on her noise, his pubic hair against her chin. She needed air... and struggled and started to lift her legs and start kicking to let him know. Then all of a sudden he jerked his cock out and more drool leaked out of her mouth and ran down her face. Turning her head to the side she gasps for air and is blinded by things of cum and saliva coating her eyes. "Ahhhhhh..ahhhh..ahhh...cock....it's a cock," she murmured as she gasp for air.

Nick reached down and used his thumb to clear the mucus from her eyes and nose, "Had enough?" He asked her.

"No....finish.....just let me get a deep breath," she mumbled, squinting her eyes to focus as she turned her head back to where her mouth was lined up with his cock.

"Cum down my throat and don't stop....I'll stomp my feet if I need to stop," she said in a raspy voice and opened her mouth wide to accommodate his thick cock.

Taking the invitation Nick plunged balls deep into her throat without her gagging, using both hands to grip her neck and keep her head tilted at the proper angle. Moving in and out of her mouth and throat he nearly cum from the feel of her tongue and lips caressing his cock, she was actually moaning and taking all of him. His balls bumping her nose with every stroke. Groaning loudly he pumped faster as her breasts jiggled from every thrust and she planted her feet and humped the air like she was fucking.

Ava moaned and hummed as his thick cock filled her mouth and throat. The musky salty taste of him was making her horny and wish he had two cocks and could fuck her at the same time. She could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing as he face fucked her, and could tell he was about to cum. Drool was leaking out of her mouth as she sucked and licked his length on each stroke. Then he stiffened and buried his cock deep in her throat and started shooting rope after rope of thick creamy cum down her throat. After pumping several loads down her gut, he pulled back and filled her mouth with one, then two, then three loads of cum filling up her mouth. The sound of him grunting and panting made her want to swallow every drop of his spunk. But it was more than she could swallow at one time at this angle.

Nick groaned and pumped faster. Her throat squeezed his cock as he moved in and out. He could see her throat bulge as he filled her esophagus. The sight of her breasts jiggling, her humping the air along with the licking, sucking his cock like a vacuum cleaner he felt his nuts draw up. Burying himself balls deep, his balls exploded and he came down her throat...spurt after spurt. As he pulled back to his amazement Ava clamped down on his cock and sucked hard draining every last drop of cum from his balls. She never stopped sucking as cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

"Ohhh my God,,," grunted Nick as he panted trying to catch his breath. He had never come that hard from a blow job before. As his cock slipped out of her mouth with a pop...from her sucking so hard, he dropped to his knees on the floor and cradled her head. "Jesus Ava....are you okay?" He gasped out of breath.

"Y..yes," she croaked in a raspy voice as she turned her head smearing drool and cum on Nick's neck and shoulder. "I guess..." she moaned softly, "I don't look so pretty.....but two things are certain.....you have a cock....and I have a full belly."

"You look beautiful to me," he chuckled, then surprised Ava by kissing her and thrust his tongue in her mouth making her moan. Releasing the kiss he rolled her on her side and removed the cuffs on her hands. "I think we both need a shower," he chuckled softly.

"Shower sex sounds good," Ava moaned and threw her arms around his neck as he lifted her into his arms.

"Iowa...you're insatiable," he chuckled as he carried her to the bathroom.

Leaning her head against his neck Ava moaned softly, "I'm gonna miss you next week while you're gone with your Dad again."

"Hopefully after this trip, and he completes this deal he's working on I'll be home until school starts back up," he replied sitting her down on her feet in the bathroom and flicking the light on.

Ava looked in the mirror over the sink and mumbled, "Oh shit...it's worse than I thought...my hair is matted with cum, my make-up is messed up I look like a raccoon."

Nick chuckled, "Yet you still look sexy," as he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts. "But before you panic let me get the bag Mom got for you."

While Nick stepped back in the bedroom Ava looked around the bathroom. The shower was big enough for two people, maybe three. Not as large as the one in Lee's master bedroom, but had a nice raindrop shower heads with detachable shower head, plus several handholds built-in the shower walls, even a fold down seat on the back wall. In notches in the wall she noticed men's shampoo and body wash products. Turning back toward the counter with the sink and mirror she examined Nick's cologne and lifted it up to her nose and smelled the fragrance. She smiled as she breathed in the scent. Polo Sport. She liked it...it had a fresh citrus and oak smell.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers
12