Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava looked up in the mirror. Nick was standing in the doorway with the bag in hand smiling at her. She almost laughed, his dick, correction his cock was already responding after she had drained his balls. Not fully erect but twitching and becoming engorged. It was nice they felt comfortable being naked around each other. Sitting the cologne down she turned toward him and grinned. "See something you like?"

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you naked," he chuckled and sat the bag down on the counter beside her. "Check and see what's inside...if there is something else you need we can check out Vicky's room," as he opened the small suitcase and flipped it open.

Ava looked down in the suitcase, "Holy shit," she gasped, lifting up a white nightgown that still price tags on it. The silky garment had a price of $275 and had a matching pair of bikini panties with a price of $125. "I can't accept this" exclaimed Ava.

"Maybe you better read this," chuckled Nick, holding out a folded piece of paper.

Ava held the note up and read:

Ava,

Please accept this. It's brand new and before you refuse, just know I have several. James can't seem to stop buying me gifts,even after me telling him not to. I probably have over a half dozen with tags still on them. He is aware of me giving this to you and has no problem with it.

Also I put in a pair of house slippers that should fit along with a housecoat to wear for breakfast in the morning. Yes they are new too! Like I said James can't stop buying me gifts!

I've also included a comb, hairbrush and some make-up. Use whatever you need or check in Vicky's room if you need something else.

James and I really look forward to your becoming our daughter-in-law!

With Love

Jessica

Ava had tears running down her cheeks before she finished the note. Wiping her eyes she folded the note back up and carefully placed it back in the suitcase. "I guess....I'm keeping it," she sniffled.

Pulling Ava into his arms, "I guess I'm stuck with you," he chuckled softly, "it looks like my parents have fallen in love with you and will kick me out if I don't marry you."

Ava couldn't help but giggle as she wiped her runny nose on Nick's chest as he held her close. "Now you got snot on your chest," she grinned up at him as her arms went around his back.

Nick laughed, "Check out what else is in there while I start the shower." giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Ava picked through the suitcase, there was lip gloss, mascara, body deodorant and a new bottle of TRESemme shampoo. She was holding the bottle of shampoo when Nick pulled her back against his hard body. His cock stiff and resting in the crack of her ass.

Nick nuzzled her neck, "Is there anything else you need," his voice husky, as his arms came around and cupped her breasts.

"Looking up in the mirror where she could see him, "Only you...and your cock inside me," she moaned and wiggled her ass against his erection.

"First I want to wash your hair," he groaned as he thrust his cock up and down the crack of her ass and tweaked her nipples.

Ava tilted her head back and used her hand to pull his face to her and kissed him thrusting her tongue in his mouth. Moaning, "Mr. Dalton I'm all yours."

"The water is just right," he groaned, pulling her into the shower and closing the glass door. Holding her in his arms they kissed as the hot steamy water caressed their bodies.

Ava could feel his large cock pressing into her belly as he held her with one hand on her ass the other in her hair tilting her head back as he nibbled on her neck and earlobe. "Fuck Ava..I can't get enough of you," he groaned before thrusting his tongue in her mouth kissing her hard.

Ava moaned as their tongues fought for dominance, her free hand wrapped around his neck, the other with the shampoo bottle. Letting go of the bottle,it dropped to the floor of the shower with a thud, as her hand moved to his ass cheek and pulled him closer. Gasping she pulled her head back, "I....need you inside me...now," she moaned softly.

"Not yet Iowa," he murmured as he knelt down and guided her to lean against the shower wall, kissing his way down her body and burying his face between her legs.

Ava leaned against the wall and closed her eyes as the hot water rained down on them. "Ohhhh Nick," she moaned, her hands curling into his hair as his mouth and tongue licked and nibbled on her lips. She nearly fell when he lifted her left leg up on his shoulder in order to get closer to her pussy. Grabbing hold of one of the built-in hand rails she moaned loudly, "OHH gawd," when he slipped a finger into her slick pussy. Her free hand was gripping his hair as he finger fucked her and flicked her clit with his tongue.

"OHHH fuck," she moaned throwing her head back against the wall with a 'thunk' as he curled his finger and found her sweet spot. "Ohhhhhhh gawd.....I'm...I'm gonna cum," she mewled as her hand tightened in his hair. She lost all control when he sucked her clit in his mouth and sucked hard. "OHHH FUCK... FUCK..."she screamed as her orgasm rippled through her body.

She would have fallen if Nick hadn't dropped her leg down and moved up to hold her in his arms. "Damn Ava I can't get enough of you," he growled as he kissed her hard.

Ava was having trouble breathing after that orgasm, now he had his tongue down her throat. She could taste herself on his lips and his hard cock poking her belly. Nick moved his mouth to her neck and mumbled, "I love eating your sweet pussy, but I like fucking you even more," as he lifted her up against the wall and wedged his cock at her entrance.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she moaned, "Yes..yes," she moaned softly, "fill me up and fuck me with your hard cock."

"YES," he growled, "my COCK," as he lowered her on his hard shaft until he was fully inside her.

"UGH," Ava groaned, as he filled her by pressing her against the shower wall. Gawd it felt like he was even bigger, as he lifted her and dropped her again, over and over on his thick cock. Wrapping her legs around him all she could do was hang on to him as he pounded in and out of her. Her clit was already sensitive from him eating her and now every time he bottomed out it was mashing her clit against his pubic bone.

"This...is my pussy," grunted Nick as he pounded in and out of her and nibbled and bit the sensitive skin on her neck. "Say it Ava.....this is my pussy," he panted he picked up speed, bouncing her ass off the shower wall.

Ava could hardly speak, it felt like her body was on fire. Every nerve firing off sends sparks through her body from her toes to the top of her head. "Y..ye..yes," she murmured, "th..this...is your...pussy," she managed to squeak out as her ass bounced off the wall.

Oh gawd Ava thought she was going to have a heart attack. Her heart was racing a million miles an hour as the water beat down on them. She could actually hear her heart beating in her ears, along with the slapping sounds of their bodies, and Nick grunting as he fucked her. Then everything changed, it was like a bottle rocket shot up through her vaginal canal and traveled through her body and her eyes exploded.

"OHHHH GOD..OHH GOD," she screamed at the top of her lungs as her pussy clamped down on Nick's cock and felt him erupt inside her like a volcano sending spurt after spurt of hot cum bathing her vaginal walls and cervix.

"OHHHHH FUCKkkkkkkkk,"Nick growled as he buried his cock as deep as he could in her vagina. "Your pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise," he grunted, as he slowly lowered her to the floor of the shower. The only thing keeping her from falling to the floor was her arms around his neck and him holding her up by the cheeks of her ass.

The water beat down on them and they both tried to catch their breath. They were both panting so hard they couldn't speak for several minutes. Nick finally murmured in her ear, "I can't wait to marry you...you're everything I could ever wish for..you're perfect and I want to grow old with you."

Ava was still gasping and barely able to speak. She whimpered, "I....I can't...feel my legs.....I think I passed out...there for a minute."

Nick managed to pull the seat down on the rear wall and lifted Ava and sat her down on it. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He asked nervously as he tilted her head up to look at her as he knelt down in front of her.

Leaning her forehead against his, "I'm fine....I just had the best orgasm of my life.... and it feels like my head exploded," she mumbled softly.

Nick chuckled, "I have to admit I haven't cum that hard ever....and my nuts are drained. No more sex tonight. Now let me wash your hair and get you to bed."

"You're going to have to do all the work," she murmured, "I'm too tired to move."

The next thing Ava knew was she was sitting on the edge of the bed, and Nick was sliding the nightgown over her head. With a dazed look she looked up at him, "I'm so tired," she mumbled.

Nick chuckled and kissed her forehead, "I've got you babe, just lay back and rest and get some sleep."

Later Ava woke up. Nick was snuggled up behind her with his arm around her. She could feel his warm breath on her neck and realized he had dressed her in the nightgown and panties Jessica had given her. Smiling she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep dreaming about her future with Nick and having several babies.

To be continued...

12