Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 19

Story Info
Lee and Sandy have oral sex. Ava has sex in hot tub.
7.3k words
4.65
7.2k
21
2

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,030 Followers

Lee couldn't stop grinning as he watched the four women laughing and giggling in his living room. Richard and Lisa, had just arrived right after Arch and Vicky, and the men were in his kitchen getting a beer. Richard walked up and nudged him, handing him a beer. "I couldn't be happier for you. It seems everything you wished for has come to fruition."

"Yeah, I can't believe it's true," I chuckled, "I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and it's all been just a dream."

"It's no dream man," laughed Arch, "we are all fixing to be hitched," slapping me on the back.

Nick chuckled, "Well I guess you two were more romantic in your proposal than I was...but I couldn't resist doing it right there in front of her parents. That way she had to say yes."

"You made my parents very happy doing it that way," I replied clinking beer bottles with him, "they were able to see how happy Ava is. You even sold them on the idea of Ava living with you at school, since you're going to be engaged. That's quite a feat, as my folks are pretty conservative," I chuckled.

Nick laughed, "Maybe in some ways, but you might be surprised. They way they looked at each other and I noticed your Dad numerous times hugging your Mom. I'd say they're still getting it on. Shit only recently did I notice my own parents being romantic, plus my Dad's always buying sexy gowns for my Mom."

I just grinned and nodded. I hadn't been home much for the past several years, and Dad was still in good shape physically...and Mom still had her looks. I chuckled at myself, we just don't think of our parents as sexual beings.

We hadn't noticed Ava walking up. She goosed Nick in the ribs. "God are you still talking about our parents doing the dirty? Ugh...I don't even want to think about it, I don't want those images in my head."

Richard heard her and died laughing, "I have to say I've seen older people, I'm talking in their 60's and 70's still getting it on. Maybe not as often as young folks, but they sure as hell sexually active."

I knew Richard was referring to people we met at the VIP Club. I really wasn't ready to bring that topic up, and wanted to change the subject. Ava beat me to it.

"Ugh.." Ava shook her head, "please change the subject. And where's the pizza?"

Nick grinned, "Yes the pizza has been ordered," he chuckled, "don't get your panties in a wad. It should be here within 20 minutes."

"Good," smiled Ava, "we ladies are going to get our bathing suits on and get in the pool."

Nick laughed, "Well I didn't know we were swimming, but luckily I have a pair of trunks in my vehicle. Let me run and grab them."

Arch and Richard knew to bring trunks and went to change in the downstairs bathroom while I went up stairs to grab mine. Nick was coming back to the house when the pizza arrived, and brought them in the house.

As we approached the pool we could hear the women squealing and laughing. As we got to the secluded pool we saw the women had taken their tops off and were frolicking in the water.

Ava looked up and giggled, "Remember Sandy and I decided this area was designated topless."

I chuckled, "Yeah I remember, but you and Sandy better behave."

Lisa said, "It seemed like a good idea. I just love the secluded intimate setting you have created around your pool and the little waterfall at the end. The waterfall wasn't here the last time we came over to swim."

"Yeah I just added it a few months ago," I replied as I eyed her boobs. Damn she was beautiful. Hell all four of us guys had hit the jackpot with four sexy women.

Vicky giggled and came up out of the pool, her little tits about the size of a tennis ball and nipples erect. A nice mouthful and her tight little ass barely covered by her bikini bottom. "Oh good you have the pizza and I need another wine cooler," she rushed over where Arch set down the ice chest and grabbed one.

The other girls quickly came out of the water and were grabbing wine coolers. Us guys were feasting on four gorgeous women and four sets of breasts jiggling as they plopped down on lounge chairs.

Nick set the four boxes of large pizzas down on the table and was almost knocked over as they rushed over and grabbed a slice. "Oh boy, Meat Lovers," squealed Ava as Sandy dug into the extra pepperoni and jalapeno peppers.

Nick chuckled, "Excuse me ladies, at least let me get out of the way," swatting Ava on the ass.

"Excuse me Nick," Lisa said, "let me grab the one with jalapenos." As Vicky reached and got a slice of Meat Lovers.

Nick stepped back, "Well guys I guess you better grab a slice before they eat it all," he laughed.

For the next thirty minutes the gals sat together eating and giggling and showing off their rings. The guys sat in chairs around the table and enjoyed the view as we ate a slice and drank our beers. The sun had gone down and I turned on the white LED fairy lights that were strung around the shrubs and pool area.

Arch looked over at me, "Lee you really have an awesome place here. Is that one of the cameras you were telling me about?" He asked pointing to one up high mounted on a pole There were others more well hidden.

"Yeah I have several around the property and in the house. I'll send the info to your phone," I replied, as I pulled my phone out and located the file and sent it to him. "You also have an app on the phone where you can control them, plus review captured footage. I also sent the info to your phone Nick."

"Wow," Nick said, opening up his phone. "I think this is better than the ones we have at our business locations."

Richard grinned, "Yeah the tech wizard over here," nodding at me, "got me to install it at my home and office. It would be great at your beach location and give you a warning if anyone entered your property."

Arch spoke up, "Hey I'll spring for the cost and get it installed. Vicky wants us to build a house there when we can."

Nick looked over at me, "Lee there is plenty of land there if you and Sandy want to build a house there. I see you have a great place here, but think about it. I'll make you a great price. You to Richard if you're interested."

Richard grinned, "I appreciate it, but Lisa and I are happy where we are, plus it's close to the office and we entertain at our home often."

I nodded to Nick, "I'll think about it, but right now I have my mind on getting married and Sandy selling part of her business and moving here." Looking over at Arch, "Next week I need to talk with you and Richard about helping Sandy in selling part of her business." Richard was grinning and rubbing his thumb and fingers together, indicating 'money'.

"You'll get your money," I chuckled, "just don't over charge me like you do the other suckers that hire you."

The girls squealing loudly drew our attention. They ran and jumped in the pool, splashing each other in the shallow end of the pool.

Ava hollered "Sandy is my partner and we challenge you two to a chicken fight."

"Prepare to get your asses kicked," giggled Lisa. "Get on my shoulders Vicky," she ordered squatting down as Vicky mounted her shoulders.

"This I got to see," laughed Nick, grabbing a fresh beer and passing each of us a fresh beer.

Sandy mounted Ava's shoulders, and Ava wrapped her arms around her legs, "When we get close, grab hold of Vicky and don't let go," she instructed Sandy.

"You're going down Sandy," Vicky giggled, sticking her arms out ready to grab hold of Sandy as they approached each other.

With Lisa's height her and Vicky were a little taller than Ava and Sandy, but I knew Ava had been working out and had really built up her leg and arm strength. I was anxious to see how Sandy fared taking on Vicky.

Richard chuckled, "I got $20 on Lisa and Vicky."

Nick said, "Make it $50 and you have a bet," he laughed.

"Agreed," chuckled Richard.

Ava and Sandy charged toward Lisa and Vicky, getting right up in Lisa's face. Hell their breasts were rubbing up against each other as Sandy and Vicky grabbed and groped at each other trying to get a good hold to pull the other off. Vicky got a good hold onto Sandy's wrists and was trying to force her backwards.

"Gotcha now," squealed Vicky, as Sandy was leaning back about to fall backwards.

"Hang on Sandy," shouted Ava stepping to the left, then quickly backing up. These moves through Vicky off balance throwing her weight to the left. Sandy and Vicky were still struggling tugging on each other.

"Shit..shit," Lisa shouted, "Vicky you're slipping off."

"Now Sandy, hang on tight," Ava giggled and moved further left like she was going around Lisa's back. This had Vicky falling forward over Lisa's head and shoulders. Splash! Vicky went head first into the water, pulling Lisa down with her.

"Yea! We win," screamed Ava, "way to go, Sandy."

Sandy jumped down off of Ava giggling, "I almost fell when she shoved me backwards but your grip on my legs held me on."

Vicky and Lisa came up coughing and sputtering. "Hell Vicky I thought we had them," Lisa giggled, as she rubbed water out of her face and tried to fix her ponytail that had come loose when Vicky fell over her head.

"Yeah we did until Ava side stepped and then backed up quickly. I say we have a rematch," pouted Vicky.

Lisa laughed, "I need another wine cooler. Come on Vicky we'll get them next time."

Ava giggled, "Well we're ready anytime," as she wrapped her arm around Sandy's shoulder giving her a hug.

Nick chuckled and walked over to the edge of the pool. "Here let me give you a hand Champ," leaning over to pull Ava up out of the pool.

Ava grinned and grabbed his hand and let him pull her up out of the water. "I heard you bet on us," she giggled, "but I think Sandy and I should get rewarded," as she threw her arms around him and grind her pussy on him.

"I think you need a spanking,"and "Smacked"her ass. "My fiance is acting like a slut," he chuckled.

"Ouch," she giggled, "but you like it when I act slutty."

"Oh my God," Vicky snickered, walking up behind Ava, "are all girls from Iowa this horny," giving Ava a "Smack" on her ass.

"Aggghh," Ava groaned, "seems like you Dalton's all have a thing for my ass," and giggled as she looked over at Vicky.

Lisa laughed, "Yeah Vicky as a thing for asses. At the camp while I sucked Richards cock she ate my ass and pussy and jerked off Arch making cum all over my ass."

Richard grinned, "The best part was when I fucked you doggy style while you ate her pussy and she was sucking Arch," wrapping his arm around Lisa's waist.

Sandy blushed and giggled. I wrapped my arms around her, "I guess we missed out on some of the late night shenanigans," I chuckled.

Nick laughed and sat down pulling Ava in his lap, "They missed out too, seeing Ava get her ass fucked. Plus I heard Sandy squealing in the overhead bunk, so I guess we all had a great time."

Sandy blushed and giggled as I hugged her.

Arch chuckled, "The parts I remember were great," as he put his arm around Vicky. "All I know is I woke up with a sore dick, but I sure remember Vicky stroking me until I unloaded on Lisa's ass, and then she licked it off."

"The last I remember is waking up with a terrible headache and Vicky's head laying on my thigh," Lisa grinned. "God I don't think I've ever drank that much Tequila."

"That's why I only served wine coolers and beer this evening," giving Sandy a hug beside me, "I wanted to remember tonight and that soon we will all be married. I just hope we can all remain good friends and enjoy more good times together."

"Hell yes," shouted Nick, "I propose a toast," lifting his beer in the air.

"Wait," giggled Lisa, "at least let us girls get a wine cooler."

Arch passed out wine coolers to the girls, "At least I'll remember this night he chuckled.

Nick raised his beer again, "To best friends and beautiful women. This fourth of July weekend has been the happiest of my life."

We all turned our drinks up and took a drink. Richard smiled, "I think we should all agree to try and celebrate every 4th of July together."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Sandy smiled and looked at everybody. "I didn't know what to expect when I came here, but I'm really happy to have you all for friends. I don't have any family....but (a tear rolled down her cheek) I feel like you're all family." Looking up at me, "And Lee.....he just stormed into my life and I knew he was the one." Sandy broke down crying and hugged me.

I was startled, I wasn't expecting her to break down. I wrapped my arm around her, "Hey your mine now and you have a family," kissing the top of her head.

Ava got up out of Nick's lap and rushed over and wrapped her arms around Sandy, prying her out of my arms. "We're your family now," Ava sniffled hugging Sandy in her arms. Lisa and Vicky came over and the four women were in a group hug.

After a few minutes the girls were all giggling, laughing and hugging each other.

Richard walked over and put his arm around my shoulders, "You're a lucky man Lee, and I'm happy for you. I know you have plans for tomorrow, but you're welcome to come by Dad's tomorrow and have lunch with us, I'm sure he would love to meet Sandy."

"Thanks Richard," I clinked my beer bottle to his, "I'll try and do that."

Nick and Arch walked up and Nick said, "Lee I think we are going to leave. Ava is coming home with me tonight and I want my parents to know we are engaged now."

"Yeah, Vicky and I are spending the night at her folks house tonight also. Hope you and Ava come out to the beach tomorrow. We should be there around three o'clock."

"I'm sure we will for a while. Tomorrow is Sandy's last day, she flies home early Tuesday," I responded my voice a little choked up, knowing she was having to go back home.

Richard spoke up, "Hey, Arch and I will help anyway we can to make sure the sale of her business is done properly and everything is legal."

"Yeah," Arch chimed in, "I'll make sure the loan documents protect her and if necessary help in financing if needed."

---------------

Later....around ten o'clock.......

Sandy snuggled up beside me on the couch after everyone left. "Sorry I got emotional," she murmured, "it's my fault the party broke up early."

I chuckled, "No that's not the reason," giving her a hug, "I think Nick and Arch wanted to get back home and let Mr. and Mrs. Dalton see the engagement rings.

Sandy leaning against me smiled, "I love my ring," she said, her voice soft as she held her hand up and looked at her ring. We were still in our bathing suits and she reached over with her left hand and lightly touched my erection through my trunks.

"I'm gonna miss this," giving my cock a squeeze, "when I leave Tuesday."

"Well I have a gift for you to take back with you," I growled as I picked her up and had her straddle me. She squealed, and settled on my lap.

"What kind of gift?" giving my cock another squeeze as she grinned at me.

"Oh something you can take home with you to remind you of me," I chuckled. I intended to give her the dildo I had made which was a replica of my cock. "But you have to promise me you won't open it until you get home...and until you Zoom call me and open it in front of me."

Her eyes widened and she giggled, "Don't I get a hint? Why do I have to wait until I get home?"

"Trust me," I chuckled, "in the mean time you have too many clothes on," as I reached up and removed her bikini top. Her nipples are already stiff and I can see she has already started tanning more from sunbathing naked.

Sandy grinned and thrust her chest out as she squeezed my cock, "I wish I could take this home with me. I hate to think about sleeping alone when I get home."

Leaning up I kissed each nipple, then sucked on her left nipple and flicked it with my tongue. "Just remember...no orgasms without my permission," I mumbled as I moved over to her right nipple and sucked it, while squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhh Lee," she moaned, arching her back thrusting her breasts out and squirmed her bottom against my erection. Her hands gripping my head holding me against her breasts. "Ohhhhhhhhhh....that feels so good," she moaned.

"This bikini bottom has to go," I murmured as I untied it and pulled it off her. "I like you naked and at my mercy," sliding my hand down and cupping her pussy.

"Ohhhhh....yes...I'm so wet and ready.....please fuck me," she moaned and grind her cunt on my hand.

"You're soaking wet," I growled using my left hand to tug her ponytail tilting her head back. Kissing, licking and nibbling on the soft skin below her ear, "don't you dare cum without permission," I ordered her as I slid my middle finger inside her moist pussy.

"Lee...I need you inside me....ohhhhhhhh...." she moaned softly as I worked a second digit inside her pussy and pumped in and out.

"God you're so wet," I mumbled as I sucked on her earlobe and licked the shell of her ear.

"Pleaseeeeee.....pleaseee...oh Lee.....," she begged as I curled my fingers up and hit her g-spot.

"Cum for me....ride my finger and let it all out," I growled as I pulled her mouth down to mine and kissed her.

"Hmmm...."she moaned into my mouth as she clenched around my digits, her hands digging into my neck. Her whole body shook and shivered as her orgasm raced through her.

"That's my girl," I groaned as her juices flooded my hand and soaked my trunks and kept finger fucking her.

"Oh gawd.....ohhhhhhhhhh....I'm cumming againnnnnnn," she whimpered and clung to me. I could feel her cunt spasm and flooded my hand again.

"I need to taste you," I murmured and laid her on the couch and spread her legs and dove in covering her pussy with my mouth. Sucking, licking up all her sweet juices. "Mine....mine....this is all mine," I groaned as I used my tongue to flick her clit back and forth, then sucked on it.

"OHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHhhhhhhhh," she wailed loudly, her legs wrapping around my neck as her hands tugged on my head.

"Hmmmmmmm....so sweet....I love this pussy," I mumbled softly, licking up each side of her pussy lips and lapping up her girl cum.

'Ohhhh...meeee," Sandy moaned going limp and releasing my hand, her legs falling to the side. "Ohhhhh....I can't move.....I think I passed out for a minute," she whimpered and moaned softly.

------------------

Ava at Dalton's residence in the den, about 10: 40 p.m.

Jessica was beside herself as she looked at Ava and Vicky's engagement rings. "I'm so excited that both my kids are getting married," she hugged Vicky and Ava. "I can't wait to see you both in wedding gowns?"

Vicky giggled, and looked over at Nick, "Baby brother I got engaged before you," and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Vicky!" Jessica admonished her daughter, "Do you have to constantly antagonize your brother."

"Oh I just ignore her Mom, after all I got all the good looks, plus she lost a fight with Ava and Sandy this evening," chuckled Nick

"A fight?" Jessica asked and looked at her daughter, her brow furrowed.

"Oh Mom it was just a chicken fight in the pool. Lisa was my partner and..." mumbled Vicky as she glared at Nick.

"She lost Mom," Nick injected, "and she's a sore loser," he laughed.

I got tickled and laughed out loud, "Sorry...it just reminds me of arguments I've had at times with my brother." I was remembering all the times Lee had to correct my bratty behavior.

Mr. Dalton chuckled, "You two have been fussing at each other since you were little kids. I hope the hell you two can get along and run my company."

"Oh we will get along fine. If she acts up I'll just bend her over my knee and spank her bottom," Nick grinned and winked at Vicky."

Arch chuckled and nearly spit up the beer he was drinking. Vicky glared at him, "You think that's' funny."

Arch's face turned red, "No Babe, but I think you need to remember Nick is always there for you, plus when he's away, you're miserable because he's not around."

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,030 Followers
12