Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky opened her mouth, then closed it. "I think I'll fix me a drink, how about you Ava you want Vodka or Whiskey?" Vicky asked as she got up and walked over toward the bar.

"Sis I''ll get it for you," Nick replied as he beat her to the bar in the den.

Jessica shook her head, "Those two drive me crazy sometimes," she giggled, "they fuss and argue but can't stay away from each other."

"Yeah, my brother and I have lots of disagreements, but I don't know what I would do without him," I said smiling. I was thinking of the times we fought and argued when he picked me up in Iowa. Obviously Nick's parents were not aware of Nick and Vicky's relationship.

Mr. Dalton chuckled, "I remember when they were teenagers an older boy smarted off to Vicky and Nick tore into him punching him in the face. The boy was bigger and was beating the hell out of Nick and Vicky jumped on his back trying to scratch his eyes out. The school principal broke them up and called me and when I got there Nick had a blooded nose, busted lip and black-eye. Vicky was fuming and the other boy had scratches on his face and a black-eye. They never told me what the boy said, but I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing."

"Jessica giggled, "They were all suspended for three days and Vicky stuck to him like glue making sure he was okay, constantly waiting on him like he was an invalid."

Nick and Vicky walked up with their drinks, Nick handing one to Ava. "Here is your drink Iowa. Now what stories are you telling now?" He asked his Dad.

"Oh just how you two argue with each other," nodding toward Vicky, "yet you defend each other if anybody says or does something to one of you," he smiled patting Nick on the shoulder.

Nick grinned and winked at Vicky. "Well we're family and family sticks together."

"Anyway," Mr. Dalton said raising his glass of whiskey, "Congrats to you four young people." Nodding toward Ava and Arch, "I look forward to you both joining our family."

Everyone tipped their drinks up and took a sip. "Now it's late and I have to be up early and get the BBQ started. Oh....there will be no early breakfast..unless you fix it yourselves," he chuckled. "Come Jessica it's time for bed."

"Yes Dear," Jessica smiled, "as soon as I've had a hug from each of them."

---------------

Back at Lee's.........

Sandy whimpered, "Turn about is fair play," as she rolled over and pushed me back against the couch and dropped down on the floor between my legs.

I couldn't keep from chuckling, "Are you forgetting I'm the boss," tucking her hair behind her ear. "You're supposed to ask permission," running my thumb over her bottom lip.

She grinned, "Sir may I please suck your cock," her left hand sliding over the top of my cock trapped inside my trunks. "It looks like it needs some special attention," and stuck her tongue out and licked my thumb.

My cock twitched, the look on her face when she took my thumb in her mouth and sucked on it. It took all my control not to grab her and face fuck her. "You may...but fair warning.....I intend to use all your holes again before you leave Tuesday," as I lifted my butt up for her to tug my trunks off.

My cock sprung up stiff and ready when my trunks came off. "Hmmmm," she moaned as she wrapped her left hand around my erection, and cupped my balls in her right hand. Sliding her hand up my shaft she used her thumb to smear precum over the head then pulled the head toward her mouth and licked the next clear drop with her tongue and smeared it around her lips. "I can't believe I took this up my butt.....but I loved it," she murmured softly then leaned in and took the head of my cock in her mouth and run her tongue around the ridge of my glans as she slowly jacked me off.

I groaned and forced myself to put my hands behind my head and interlock my fingers to keep from skull fucking her. Damn I should have fucked her again before Ava showed up early. Looking down at her, she was looking me right in the eye when she started bobbing her head up down on three inches of my throbbing shaft as she pumped my erection up and down with her left hand. Her right hand was caressing my ball sack when she sucked real hard and pulled back slowly until my cock popped out of her mouth. "Hmmmmmmm...I love sucking your cock," she moaned and smacked her lips, "it tastes soooo good." Then with her eyes on me she placed her left hand on my thigh and swallowed my cock to the base and rolled my balls around in her right hand.

I couldn't keep from moaning and that seemed to please her. She applied suction and started back up with her lips squeezed tight over my erection, her cheeks hollowed out as my cock popped out of her mouth again. "Hmmmmmm...I love the feel of your cock sliding over my tongue and feeling it throbbing in my mouth," she murmured. Then used her left hand to hold my erection up against my abdomen and lower her head and licked my balls, giving my scrotum a tongue bath.

Squeezing my ass cheeks to keep from cumming I nearly lost it when she took one of my balls in her mouth and sucked on it. Bathing it with her tongue, then switching and doing the same to my other testicle. Letting my balls out of her warm wet mouth she grinned, letting go of my cock she had been holding down and it sprung up off my abdomen. Placing her hands on my hips, she placed her tongue at the base of my wet, saliva, precum coated cock and licked upward to the tip.

I heard my knuckles pop I was squeezing my fingers behind my head so tightly. When she got to the tip she swirled her tongue around the ridge of my glans lapping up all the precum. Moaning softly she wrapped her lips around the side of my throbbing shaft, her tongue licking at the large vein running the length of my member. At the base she switched sides and started back up to the tip.

Looking down at her I groaned, her lips and chin were covered in spit and precum and her nipples were taunt and hard as diamonds. I could feel my nuts drawing up and knew I couldn't hold out much longer. "Oh fuck," I grunted softly.

Her eyes flashed toward me and I saw her smile around my cock. She heard me and knew I was close. The little minx was paying me back for earlier.

Reaching the tip she started jacking me with one hand and bobbing her head up and down. I thought she was going to swallow me again, but she used her free hand to slide under my scrotum and reach my asshole. Bobbing her head up and down while jacking me off, her finger entered my ass and she was rubbing my prostate.

That was a first, Ava must have told her that little trick. I couldn't hold back anymore.

My nuts drew up and exploded. I was tempted to face fuck her but she had earned this, so I forced myself to not grab her, as I watched her through gritted teeth.

"OHHHhhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkkkkk...SANDY," I growled loudly. Her lips were wrapped tightly around the head of my cock as she pumped up and down. I could see her cheeks filling up as she tried to swallow my warm seed, but some were leaking out the corners of her mouth, and dripping off her chin on to her breasts.

She wasn't stopping, she kept pumping and sucking the cum out of my balls like she wanted every drop.

As the last spurt dribbled in her mouth, she lifted her head up and smacked her lips, grinning at me. "Wow.....that was quite a load," as she used her finger to wipe up cum on her chin and lick it off her finger.

"Come here you little slut," my voice husky, as I lifted her up in my lap, "as soon as I recover I'm gonna torture you until you beg me to stop."

She giggled, "Ava told me that's how she won, making Nick cum before I could make you cum," wrapping her arms around my neck.

I chuckled, "I may have to keep you two separated, unless Nick or I'm around to keep you both from in line," swatting her ass. "Smack."

She grinned, "Always looking for an excuse to spank my butt," then burst out giggling when I started tickling her.

"Oh...oh.....she laughed, squirmed and giggled as I tickled her under her ribs. She tried to grab my hands and I pinned her hands behind her back. Using one hand I kept tickling her as she screamed and hollered. "Plesseee....plleeasseee," she panted between giggles, tears running down her face.

"Say I give you little minx," I growled as I licked the shell of her ear.

"Y..ye..yes....I give....oh please...I give up," she panted and squirmed.

Releasing her I pulled to my chest and kissed her forehead. She panted and finally caught her breath. "Could we please go take a shower. I'm all sticky and sweaty," she pouted, as she pointed to her tits covered in drool and cum.

"Well you should have swallowed all of it," I chuckled, as I rubbed it into her breasts, "besides it is good for your skin."

She smiled, "You can stop rubbing now I think you've got all smeared all over my breasts," she giggled softly.

"Let's go get you cleaned up," I replied as I stood up and she wrapped her legs around me, "I'll make sure your squeaky clean before I take you to bed."

----------

Ava at Dalton's residence.....

As soon as Nick's parents left the den and went to bed, Nick chuckled. He looked over at Vicky and Arch as he pulled Ava into his lap. "I think the old man is horny, and going to get lucky tonight."

I punched him in the chest, "God is that all you think about is your parents having sex."

Vicky laughed, "I think your right baby brother. Dad's pants were tented when we came home. I wonder what they were up to before we got here."

I shook my head, "I don't even want to think about my parents doing it."

Nick teased her, "So you're okay thinking about my parents doing it?" He asked, raising his brow.

"I...I didn't say that," I mumbled. When I saw Nick smile again and I punched him again then giggled, "Oh you....I just don't want to think about them.....you know."

"You don't want to think about them fucking?" He grinned at me.

"Oh you're incorrigible," I told him but couldn't keep from giggling.

Vicky said, "Speaking of fucking, Arch and I are going to bed my pussy needs a good stretching." Walking over to Arch she grabbed his cock through his pants, "Let's go big boy you have some work to do," she smiled at me and Nick. "See you guys in the morning," as she led Arch out of the den by the dick.

"Jesus Vicky," Arch said shaking his head, "I'm coming."

"You better not before you make me cum or I'll kick you in the balls," she giggled.

I sat there with my mouth open. I knew she was the dominant one in their relationship, but right here in their home and her parents here. "God does she ever let up on him?"

Nick chuckled, "Believe me Arch is enjoying every minute of it," pulling me against his chest. "I was thinking you and I should jump in the hot tub, I've got this muscle that's knotted up and needs some attention," glancing down at his tented shorts.

I grinned, "Well, I'm kinda sore from chicken fighting. That might be helpful, so let me grab my bag and go put on my bathing suit," I teased giving his cock a tug.

"Forget the bag you don't need a bathing suit," he said "you're going to end up naked anyway," giving my ass another squeeze.

"What about your parents," I giggled, "they might come out there and find their future daughter-in-law naked."

Nick chuckled, "I think Dad had something else on his mind tonight and won't be coming outside....at least not until early morning to start the BBQ."

I shook my head and grinned, "I think you like thinking about your parents doing the dirty."

"Well I sure as hell plan on doing dirty things with you even when I'm 80 years old," he replied tugging on my nipples.

I squirmed in his lap, my nipples were already puckered in my bra and my panties wet, just thinking about the muscle in his pants. "Do you think we could have some more champagne to celebrate. I really like that your Mom served tonight," I giggled softly. "Maybe you could show me some of those dirty things you're going to do to me when I'm old and worn out from taking care of grandkids."

Nick chuckled, "Iowa I plan on tapping your sweet ass when we have Great Grandkids," giving me a slap on the ass. "Smack." "Now come with me," dragging me out the backdoor.

Nick pulled the cover off the hot tub and turned it on. I giggled as the water swirled and bubbled up. "Holy shit...it's bigger than it looked covered up. You could get six or eight people in here."

"Stop talking and get naked,"chuckled Nick, pulling his t-shirt off and dropping his shorts and boxers on the deck around the hot tub. His cock already semi-hard. "Here let me help," lifting my halter top and throwing it on the deck and quickly unsnapping my bra and tossing it.

"I don't why you wear a bra with perky tits like this," palming my boobs in his hands, his thumbs rubbing my puckered nipples.

I laughed, and stepped back, "Pour me a glass, I can get the rest off. And for your info I wasn't going to show up here at your parents braless," I giggled as I unbuttoned my shorts. Slowly lowering the zipper, teasing him, I got a thrill watching his cock twitch as my pushed the shorts down my legs.

When I dropped them on the deck I kicked them over on top of my white top and white lacy bra leaving me standing there in a white lacy thong.I thought to myself, "This big handsome man is looking at me like he could eat me alive. Let's give him a show."

Hooking my thumbs in the lacy thong at the sides I turned my back to him, slowly tugging the thong off. Looking back over my shoulder, I wiggled my hips as the thong dropped down to the top of my tanned thighs. I licked my lips, and felt a shiver run down my spine. Nick's cock was fully engorged and pointing slightly upward. Letting gravity take my panties down around my ankles, I stepped out of them and turned to face him. "Well, are you going to just stand there or pour me a glass of champagne," with my hands on my hips I kicked my panties over on top of my clothes.

I almost giggled at the look on his face. He was definitely the dominant one but it thrilled to see him standing there with lust in his eyes. Plus I sure as hell enjoyed looking at his naked body. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be DPed by him and Lee. To have two real cocks inside me. One in my mouth and the other in my pussy, hell maybe even a cock in my cunt and one up my ass. Squeezing my thighs together I felt my pussy leaking and running down my thighs.

Nick touching me broke me out of my reverie. "God your beautiful," Nick growled like a hungry bear, running his hands down my sides and over my curvy hips. Gripping my ass cheeks he pulled me to him, his cock up against my stomach leaking precum on my belly.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I moaned when he kissed me. "I knew you were the one, when you took the tag off the sunglasses and put them back on me," snuggling against him feeling the heat of his throbbing member I kissed him back and ran a hand down his back and felt his muscular ass.

Gripping my hair he pulled my head back. Kissing the soft skin under my ear, he murmured, "As soon as you were out of sight I jacked off in the bathroom," he leaned down and gripped her ass lifting me up off the ground. My legs wrapped around him and I moaned loudly.

"Fuck Ava I need to be inside you," he groaned as he carefully stepped down in the hot tub into the warm bubbly water.

I giggled softly when the bubbling water hit my ass and pussy, then let my legs down when he sat down so I could straddle him. "Ohhh that feels so good," I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck as the water bubbled and swirled around us. My breasts being teased by the moving water, my nipples peaking out the surface of the water.

Nick leaned back and looked at me and said in a husky voice, "Lift up and put me inside you. Ride me until you cum."

I didn't have to be ordered twice. Raising up and taking hold of his shaft and lining him up with my vaginal opening, his hands came up cupping my breasts. As I lowered myself on his stiff rod he pulled my left nipple in his mouth and nibbled on the hard bud. "Hmmmmm...that feels good," I moaned as he filled me and teased my nipple. "Just....let me sit here for a minute and feel you inside me," as I bottomed out and he was fully sheathed in my pussy.

Nick groaned and leaned his head back, still groping and teasing my nipples. Smiling that wicked smile of his, "God this is the best I've felt all day," moving one hand down rubbing my belly. "One day I want to see you carrying our baby right here," he murmured as he caressed my belly.

Lifting up a few inches I dropped back down and wiggled my hips, "Right now," I moaned, " lets practice on making babies," running my hands up and down his muscular chest.

Nick groaned as I wiggled on his groin enjoying the feel of his large cock rubbing the walls of my pussy. "I think I ordered you to ride me," as he started tugging on both my sensitive nipples.

"Yes Sir," I moaned and moved up and down on his erection, moving my hands to his shoulders to get more leverage to ride that stiff thick shaft. Closing my eyes and leaning back I moved faster and faster. The feel of his cock sliding up and down my vaginal canal, his twisting and tugging on my nipples, along with the bubbling water I could feel his throbbing member pulsing inside me. "Ohhhhh...Nick....that feels so good," I moaned and clenched my core muscles.

"Fuck Ava," Nick groaned, "open your eyes.....I want you to look at me when you cum." Dropping my breasts he gripped my hips I pulled me up and down on his cock assisting me to ride him faster.

Through half-lidded eyes I looked at him and saw not just lust but love in his eyes, as I rode him. Up and down, up and down over and over the tingling started in my lower spine and I knew I was getting close.

"Ohhhhhh gawd Nick....."I moaned loudly, "I'm so....close....ohhhhhh....fuck..."

"Cum for me Ava...." he grunted and gripped my hips tighter to help me move up and down on his thick shaft. "That's it Baby ride my cock and cum for me."

My core clenched and released over and over around him as sparks exploded behind my eyes. "Ohhhhhh fuck fuck fuck," I mumbled over and over as my pussy clenched down and came on his cock. It felt like heat flooded my lower body and shot up through the top of my head.

"FUCK AVA," Nick grunted loudly, still lifting me up and down like a rag doll on his stiff pole several more times. "ARGGGGgggggggggg," he groaned and I felt him bathing my inner walls with his hot sperm. He stiffened and emptied his load in me, then pulled me to him and held me as we both panted and tried to slow our heart rate.

Leaning my head on his shoulder, I mumbled, "I never did get my glass of Champagne," as I ran my fingers through his hair.

Squeezing my ass cheeks, he groaned, "You kind of distracted me with your strip tease," his semi hard cock still inside me. "Give me a minute and I'll get us a glass, as soon as my heart rate slows," he chuckled.

---------------------------

Back at Lee's residence.......

Sandy giggled, "I could dry myself off," as she watched me kneeling in front of her using a fluffy towel to dry her legs off.

I looked up at her, "I take care of what's mine," and winked at her. "Your squeaky clean now, even after I deposited another load of cum deep inside your pussy," I chuckled.

Standing I wrapped my arms around her, "I'm saving your ass for tomorrow," giving her ass a squeeze.

Sandy grinned, "Shower sex is definitely fun...and I look forward to having you in my ass again," she giggled softly.

Picking her in my arms, "Let's get to bed," I chuckled, "we have a full day tomorrow and it's already after 1 a.m."

End of chapter 19......to be continued.

12