Brother, Can I Suck your Dick?

Story Info
Story about step-brother and her two new cute step-sisters!
4.1k words
3.9
32.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was only thirty-seven, so I wasn't surprised that she quickly found a boyfriend after our father ran off with his paramour. His name was Yura, and I liked him immediately - a very serious businessman in his forties, who would drop by in a nice car and pick up my mother giggling for a few hours. He would always bring her back, happy and refreshed. I was glad that my mother was doing well in her personal life, but I wasn't. It had been two months since I turned eighteen, and I hadn't even been on a date. Of course, there was a logical explanation for this - I spent most of the time in my room and banal I did not even have a chance to meet girls, and at university, where I studied, the course were only boys, girls - none. Although it was not just this, since school I did not communicate much with other people, the computer and books were clearly more attractive to me than face-to-face communication.

And so Yura and my mother had been seeing each other for about a week when she suddenly broke the news to me - she and Yura decided to move in together and get married. And my mom insisted that I move in with her. I didn't particularly mind, since Yuri's house was big and I didn't really want to cook for myself. Getting used to mentally call Yuri a stepfather, or even better, a father, I and my mother the next day packed and drove to a country cottage community, where my new home was located.

And just immediately from the threshold, I was shocked by a surprising picture - behind Yuri, who came out to meet us, down the stairs down the incredibly beautiful girl about my age. A curly blond girl with plump lips and a naive expression on her face - she made me literally open my mouth in admiration. In addition the clothes - the girl wore only a T-shirt that barely covered her thighs, and her slender legs were dressed in slippers. And that was it! If the girl slightly bent over, I would see... I'd see her... It made my eyes swim as I imagined her panties peeking out from under her shirt. But it was even more beautiful.

Yuri followed my gaze and shouted:

- Ksyusha! You're not wearing panties again?

The girl instantly blushed like boiled cancer and turned around, about to go upstairs. I bulged my eyes, not believing what I saw and heard. Just then Yuri jumped up to the girl and pulled up her T-shirt! Fantastic, there were no panties under it, just a perfectly round bare ass!

- Daddy, what are you doing?! - Ksyusha shrieked, covering her butt with her palms.

- And that's it! So you do not make a mess in front of your new brother! By the way, this is Arkasha, meet! - Xusha looked at me frightened, sighed, put her eyes to the floor, raised her hand and waved. I, feeling like a complete fool, waved back.

Then an exact copy of Ksyusha appeared from the living room - only she had two ponytails in elastic bands in her hair and a short tank top instead of a long t-shirt which exposed her tummy and denim miniskirts. She stopped and waved to me, too.

- And this is Sasha. She's our eldest, she was born two minutes earlier than Ksyusha," Yuri said.

- Why didn't you tell me about them in the first place? - I finally regained the power of speech. - How could you hide such a, such a... Such a beauty?

Ksyusha blushed again, and Sashenka cheeks just slightly touched the blush, apparently she was less bashful.

- Arkasha, calm down! - My mother sat me down on the sofa, though we hadn't even unpacked our suitcases yet. - There's one question that we need to discuss now.

The girls sat on the other couch, and my mother with Yuri in a chair, and my mother, giggling, settled on my "new daddy" on his lap.

- The thing is that Ksyusha and Sasha turned eighteen not so long ago. They have young bodies that crave... thirsty... - Mom hesitated and looked at Yuri for support.

- Love! - Dad muttered, squeezing his mother's palm. Obviously, he was very worried.

- Well... Yes. Love. But they don't want to have relationships with their peers. For completely inexplicable reasons!

- Why inexplicable? These peers just want to walk, date, and socialize! It's wildly uncomfortable, we're home girls! That's not what we want!

- Well, what is it? - Mom asked.

- Well... It is difficult to explain. We want to kiss and cuddle and get our breasts and asses pawed, but... No relationship! Relationships are so complicated! - Sashenka pouted.

- What's complicated? - It was my turn to ask. I absolutely did not understand what these two little angels need.

- Everything! Have a conversation, have something in common with the guy, and also... They're bound to want sex! When you think about it, about condoms, possible pregnancy, the pill, and so on and so forth... It makes me want to give up! - Ksyusha said sadly, she was still not wearing panties, so she sat with her knees pressed together and was constantly adjusting her T-shirt.

- And you... aren't you interested in sex at all? - my mother clarified.

- Actually... actually interested! But only oral! We watched so many videos, and about blowjobs, and cunnilingus! We even practiced it on each other, but we would like to try it with a boy... But not with our dorky classmates, but with a normal one! - And for some reason Sashenka looked at me. I suddenly noticed that she had nothing under her blouse and nipples are gradually increasing in size.

- Nor... normal? - My dick was ready to burst from what I had just heard.

- Well, yes," the girls cheerfully nodded. But Daddy tempered their enthusiasm.

- So, because of their irrepressible desires Xusha and Sasha constantly walk around the house half-naked, kissing and touching each other for... all sorts of places. This is totally unacceptable! That's why your mother and I wanted to ask you, Arkash... I don't know how to say it... - my father hesitated and asked for my mother's support.

- We wanted to ask you to keep an eye on Sasha and Ksyusha, so that they... To observe the boundaries of decency! For example, if they kissed, then... You have to kiss them next. And if they start fondling each other, then you... You have to get involved. To keep them in control and not get too carried away! Of course, it all has to be within reason, no nudity, on the contrary, you have to stop it at all costs! And even more so... - And certainly no oral sex between you and the girls! I'm not talking about regular sex!

- And between me and Sasha? - Ksyusha squeaked.

- You... You can do it as much as you want, but only in front of me and Dad, so we can see that everything is all right!

- How can we see, if you have forbidden us to appear without panties? Do you have any idea how to make cunny with your panties on?

- I don't know. Think of something. Some less depraved cunny positions. Look on the Internet, think about it. But I'm sick of your naked bodies! So now for every such transgression will be punished! - Daddy said.

- What kind of punishment? - We exhaled at once with the girls.

- Tickling! - Daddy answered. - We thought for a long time about what you are most afraid of and decided that tickling is the best! That's it. Now go and show Arkasha your rooms. But remember, no blow jobs. Strictly forbidden. Fondle each other, kiss each other, but don't give a blow job. Just like cunny, Arkasha, do you hear? The sisters can do it to each other only in front of us, but you can't do it to them under any circumstances!

- But why? Why such restrictions?! - Sashenka was indignant.

- It's elementary rules of decency! Imagine if we allowed it! You won't get off each other, it will be an orgy twenty-four hours a day!

- No, Daddy, we just a little! - Ksyusha said.

- Not just a little! At least today for sure. We'll see how you comply with these rules, and then, if you behave well, maybe we'll make some changes. Is that clear?

- I see... - the girls nodded sadly.

- So what about the rooms? Will you show them to Arkasha? And then don't forget to show him his own room, too, where he will live.

- Hey, which room will he go to first? How do you decide? - the girls screamed.

- I don't know, draw lots!

The twins got up from the couch and started looking for something to use as a lottery. Xuesha bent over to the night table, and then my father's eyes widened.

- So, Ksyusha, are you still not wearing panties?

- Oh, sorry, Daddy, I forgot, we were having such an interesting conversation!

- Go to your room! And at the same time your argument is solved - the first room will be Ksyusha!

And we went upstairs - first Ksyusha, then Sashenka, and then the third me. I would have had a wonderful view of Ksyusha's innermost parts, but she diligently covered herself with her hands, both behind and in front. Sasha, taking advantage of the fact that Xenia could not fight back, began to squeeze her tits and kiss her neck. Ksyushenka tried to elbow her sister away, but she was relentless. Remembering the rules my parents had established, I walked up behind Sasha and touched her breasts for the first time in my life. She was soft and tender, even through her blouse. I leaned over and touched Sasha's neck with my lips, just as she had done to Xusha, and then I tried to open her blouse with my fingers and feel her naked breasts.

Sasha had to pull away from Xenia and stop my hands. I recoiled when suddenly Sasha turned to me and pressed her face into mine. Her lips touched mine, and I smelled a minty, lollipop-like scent and a faint flavor of shampoo. Kind of peachy. The blood rushed to my head, it was my first kiss! But alas, not only to the head.

Sashulya immediately felt something wrong, moved away and stared at my shorts. There was already a noticeable bulge. She opened her mouth in surprise and began to stroke me there with her palms, bringing my back and legs to sweet spasms. I cringed and felt as if I could not stand the overexposure.

- Hey, careful, he might...

- What? Come? - She smiled at my sister. She slyly grasped the elastic band of my shorts and pulled them down. My dick jumped out to its long-awaited freedom and stared at the newfound sisters with its only eye.

- Wow," Ksyusha kneeled down right in front of me, so that my dick was swinging millimeters from her pretty face.

- Can I lick it? - Sasha asked, taking the same position as her sister. I did not have time to answer as Sasha's long tongue touched the head. The penis twitched and began to erupt, covering the girls' faces, Ksusha's T-shirt and Sasha's tummy with whitish droplets. The girls shrieked and squealed.

- What are you doing? We are forbidden parents! - I hissed.

Sashenka apparently decided that hide it will not be possible and, quickly got up, ran to call mom and dad to help.

- Honestly, Mom, there was no blow job, I just licked a little, and he... I had no idea that the boys had such a sensitive spot there...

Mom and Yuri examined the consequences of the incident and sent the girls to the shower. By the way, it turned out that Ksyushka was still flaunting her bare bottom, so daddy personally went to her room for panties to finally resolve this issue. After washing and changing clothes, the girls came out of the bathroom and looked sadly at her dad and mom.

- What now? That's it, we're grounded? What are you going to tickle us with? Not with a feather, please!

- Well... My mother and I thought about it, and we decided not to punish you. After all, Arkady came from just touching his tongue to his penis, in fact, from kissing it. So we've decided... to give you a blow job! For Arkasha to cum, so to speak, in a specially designated place.

- Really? Oh, Dad, Mom, how great! - Xusha immediately rushed to hug Dad, but Sashenka skeptically grinned.

- Something you gave up too quickly... Why is that? - she asked.

- Well... to tell you the truth, your father and I ourselves would like to... spend more time with each other. And not just at night in our room... It wouldn't be fair if your dad and I were in the living room petting each other during the day and you and your little brother weren't... So it's okay. But only if we're decent. Is that clear?

- I see... Mom, do decent girls swallow?

Mom immediately blushed. Interestingly, Sasha and Ksyusha immediately started calling mom mom, no "aunt Marin. However, and I was gradually getting used to calling Yuri Daddy.

- Well... You try it first, if you like it, then... why not?

- Yay! I've always wanted to taste sperm. When can we start?

- Just show Arkasha your rooms and you can start. Right in the living room, my dad and I will come later. Okay?

- And the girls immediately dragged me to their rooms. Ksyusha's room turned out to be pink, with hearts, unicorns and stuffed toys. Sasha's room was stricter, with lots of shelves of books along the far wall, a yoga mat by the bed, and neat white gym sneakers with socks tucked into them. And then we came to a previously empty room - there was only a couch, a closet, and a dresser.

- And this is where you're going to live. Of course, so far it is minimalistic, but in the next few days, the whole family will go to the hypermarket and furnish it properly, - said Sasha.

- А... So you've already decided everything?

- Oh, well, stop it. Naturally, you will also have a vote. Now let's go downstairs, I can't wait to taste your sperm!

- Hey, why do you have to be the first? I actually suffered more, I have the entire T-shirt in it, so I'm the first to try! - Ksyushenka was indignant.

- What does that have to do with anything? I'm older, so my brother will cum in my mouth first!

- That's not fair!

So they argued all the way down the stairs to the living room. When we got to the middle of the way, we saw a wonderful picture: instead of coming "a little later," Mom and Dad were already having fun right there on the couch. And they were... they were completely naked! Mom was riding on Dad's cock, facing him, and her beautiful breasts were bouncing with every movement of Mom's. I had never seen my mother naked before, and here she was, not only naked, but having sex with the man she loved! I got goosebumps running down my back. But the girls were not confused and immediately made a complaint.

- Hey, how come you tell us not to wear panties and all that, but you... You... You're being totally shameless.

- Uh, you said you're against vaginal sex. Well, the rules are relaxed for this kind of intercourse. Partners can be naked... but... But they must minimize nudity.

- Minimize? How do you mean?

- Like this! - And with these words, Mom sat all the way down on Daddy, so that his cock disappeared into her completely. And then she pressed her breasts against him, so we could not see her erect nipples. Sasha stared at her parents in amazement.

- Hmm... This is really less visible. But how are you going to... Have sex?

- Very simple! - Dad said and began to move back and forth and left and right, so that his penis in mom's pussy began to make circles. Mom shrieked and grabbed the armrest of the couch.

- Oh... Why haven't we done this before, Yuri?

Dad with a smile shrugged his shoulders and with renewed vigor began to grind mother.

- Kids, while we're having fun here, you can start.

- We still couldn't decide who gets to taste the sperm first! - Ksyusha said.

- Well, now definitely cast lots," Daddy's movements in Mommy were getting more and more intense, which made her moan louder and louder.

The girls quickly found a coin and flipped it. It was up to Xyusha to start. She quickly pulled down my shorts and got on her knees right in front of my boned cock. While the younger twin watched the twitching of my shaft like she was hypnotized, the older one got comfortable on my right side and started stroking my thighs and stomach with her hands. And then Sasha took her fingers to my balls. She took a lively interest in them.

- Hmm, so funny. They feel very tender.

- Hey, I was the first one to draw lots. Why are you touching it there?

- It's a scrotum. I'm not disturbing you, take it in your mouth and taste it, since the lot decided so.

Ksyusha pouted her lips, but humbled herself and, licking her lips, finally made up her mind. She put the cushion from the couch under her knees and carefully bent over and took it in her mouth for the first time. A fanfare sounded in my head-the first time my cock was being enveloped not by my usual hand, but by a totally stunning girl's mouth. But then Mom and Dad were distracted and made a complaint to Xusha - decent girls should be polite and always need to ask permission from their brother. The girl let out her cock and smiled broadly, then asked:

- Bro, can I suck your dick?

- Yes, of course!!! - I shouted. I was overwhelmed with warmth, excitement and arousal. Sasha all the time gently ran her fingers over my balls, adding spicy notes to our symphony of pleasure.

Ksyusha again embraced my cock with her lips and smacked me, giving me a momentary tug of pleasure, and then she decided to plunge it deeper. I jerked and could barely contain myself from cumming.

- Aaa.... - I muttered.

- Ummmgh? - Xenia's vocal cords were vibrating, and I couldn't take it anymore. My dick began to throb, my balls clenched and spurted cum right into my maiden's mouth. From the unaccustomed twin opened her lips and semen flowed down her chin, dirtying her second T-shirt.

- Mom, Dad, can I lick the sperm off Xyusha's face, since she is such a klutz that half of it missed?

- You can!

And Sasha started cleaning it. She polished Ksyusha's face well, so that there was not a drop left there, but now the whole Ksyusha was glistening with Sasha's saliva. Both sisters were delighted by the taste of the cum and said they had never tasted anything like it in their lives. I hugged them happily, and the girls were happy to note that the sight of the sisters licking each other made my dick hard again. Now it was Sasha's turn. But she did not kneel down in front of me, but began to give a blowjob sitting sideways. Unlike Ksyusha, Sasha decided first to lick it well from the base to the top, and then dip it into her moist little mouth. She began to move gently up and down, making loud squelching noises. At this point my parents, who had already cum, came up to us and began to tell us about the rules again. They stated that my cock should be hidden in my mouth as much as possible during a blow job, so that it would not embarrass others around me.

Sasha obediently tried to swallow the penis deeper, but she failed. She was drooling, snorting and blushing, trying to push the penis down her throat, but it wouldn't budge. Her efforts made me feel truly blissful, though I sympathized with my little sister's fruitless efforts.

- Not mofu, he flifkom painful!

- Then put it in your cheek, my daughter! - Affectionately said Daddy. Sasha tried to perform this trick, but it did not work the first time - the penis came out with a resilient clapping sound. The second time it worked for Sasha, and she began to move to the left and right, so that the penis sometimes jerked her cheek literally to the stop. At one of those moments Xusha put her palm down and felt my cock wrapped around Sasha's cheek.

- Hard," she giggled. I ran my hands under Xusha's shirt, squeezed her breasts, and we started kissing while Sasha snorted, drooled, and stretched her cheek with my cock. Unlike Ksyusha, Sasha was able to understand when I was going to cum and she squeezed her lips tightly at that moment, leaving only the head in her mouth. So this time all the sperm went only to one sister. After that, I got a little exhausted, pulled on my shorts and my father and I carried my mother and me upstairs. And then I started putting things in the closet and dresser, wondering where to stick the laptop, but then there was a knock at the door.

- Braaatik! I've had so little that I haven't tasted anything! Can I have some more? Please, please, please! - It was Ksyusha.

12