All Comments on 'Brother Comes Home'

by Toby_dog

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unnecessary ellipses

Why did you use so many ellipses? It made for clunky dialogue and was highly distracting.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Very Nice

It certainly jumped right into it but it was very hot. I really hope you are going to add at least one more part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I feel like there's more to this story

Keep it going please

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreover 4 years ago
More Please

I enjoyed the story and hope you consider continuing it so that we can follow the couples new life.

Thank you for your efforts to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You definitely didn't serve

Marine Corps not Corp. There is no reenlistment for officers. Once an officer accepts his commission he's in for life unless he resigns his commission or is pushed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent story

... but sad that her mom thought she was the “area cum dumpster”. Was that really necessary for the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Odd punctuation

I'm no English major and can't say I'm perfect in this area, but the odd punctuation with unnecessary commas was very disconcerting.

It made some paragraphs very choppy. At tines it came across that the author was not a native English user.

BTW 15 years to make Major in the Marines is a little long, but still possible especially if you have enlisted service. You don't reach a field grade rank quickly.

Again we have an example of someone writing about something they know nothing about and don't bother to do any research. When in doubt, so an internet search.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

great start to what could be a top notch story. hope to see more soon

sabra16023sabra16023over 4 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

Would like to see more chapters. Thanks

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
More please

I really liked the story and I hope there's more. I hope he gets to fuck his mother while his newly pregnant wife/sister watches to celebrate the pregnancy. And as the man of the house he rules that the two women should be naked at all times while at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop... using... elipses

People... do... not... speak... like... this...

toxic87toxic87over 4 years ago
a good read

i liked it, it was a good read.

i only felt that the beginning was a bit rushed, it could have had a longer story on the sister and her confessing her feelings for him. a bit of build up is almost never a bad idea.

all in all i liked it tho

SkatCatSkatCatover 3 years ago
A good story

Aside from some bad spelling in some words the story was very good, also too many elipses. You can find other way to mark the direct speaking of your characters. All in all good job, keep it up ! :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remember|

Mom, her Two sisters, his secretary, Jenkins other daughter, and the owner of the donut shop. Great job. Follow the other comments too.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

After Ally get PG he not only fucks mom, he gets her PG too. While the two women are PG he fucks,sucks, does anal to his secretary who is the boss' daughter. There is two or three chapters left. Good job so far!

XYZ

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I thought the build up was great. Not too wordy. Love the ending. Great place to STOP. Gets too complicated after this. Ellipses?... What ellipses?...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done! Writing, grammar and editing all scored very high. Great premise. Your choice. Leave it here or its three or four more chapters. You still have mom hanging out there, and maybe a secretary too. Your choice.

XYZ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well done, this was great storyline that was well edited. I agree with previous comments that the ending is ok but then again it could stand to have more chapters. The author has a very good writing style. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chill with ellipses in the dialogue.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Great story but why stop there. Theres so much more you can add to this story.Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Darn good story. 5 stars.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

5 strong stars. Wish it was longer, or a bit more descriptive in places, but still damn good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToby_dog@Toby_dog
70 y/o male, married to the same woman for 50 years. Have lived in Fl, IL, AR, NY, AL. In foreign countries of Vietnam and Japan. Proud father, grandfather and great grandfather. Love this country and will fight still today to keep it free.