Brother Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally had already gotten up. "Get cleaned up and dressed. ...Then come downstairs and I will get you some breakfast." Another gentle kiss, and she was gone.

A half hour later, I was downstairs sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. As I took another sip, mom placed a large plate of bacon and eggs in front of me. This sure beats going through the chow line.

"Where's Ally?" I shoveled another forkful into my mouth.

"She went out a little while ago. ... I sent her out on an errand." Mom sat across from me with her coffee.

"Mom, are you ...really alright with me ...and Ally doing what we did last night?" I stopped eating and just looked at her.

"Yes Bobby. It's what I was hoping for. ...Your father knew that ...she was not his. He treated her ...like dirt after you left. ...That is why she acted the way she did." I could see the pain in her eyes. "I sent her ...into your room last night."

"You do know that she was ...a virgin until last night?" Her face showed her surprise.

"I thought that ...she was the area ...cum bucket. ...I need to apology to her. ...I was a little distant with her ...as well." Mom began to tear up.

"Don't worry mom, ...she understands." Just then the phone rang. Mom picked it up, but it was for me.

"Hello. Yes this is he. ...Yes, ...I can be there in an hour. ...I don't have a suit, ...but I do have some nice dress clothes. ...Alright, ...see you then." I hung the phone up.

"That was Mr. Jenkins. ...He wants me to come in ...to interview for the job ...of director of operations. ...Seems that he has had problems filling the position ...with the right person." I said surprisingly.

Mom was ecstatic. "Oh Bobby, ...this is exactly what I wanted. ...You becoming the man of the house. ... I dreamt of this for years. ...Now it's finally coming true." Her tears changed to ones of joy.

I finished my meal, as mom continued to gush.

I had met Mr Jenkins, before I went to West Point. It was at a high school senior job fair. We hit it off right away. He wanted me to come and work for him during the summer, but since I knew that I would be leaving right after the 4th of July, I saw no sense in it.

He somehow had heard that I was back, and said that he had kept up with my career. He thought that I would be a good fit, and hoped that I would be interested in the position.

I was amazed that he had held onto my information all this time.

Mr. Jenkins owns a chain of 15 multi item retail stores, with 3 warehouses. Similar to the big blue one that Sam owns. It employees some 300 people, throughout this eastern state.

I showered, dressed and left, driving mom's car, and was with Mr. Jenkins by 10:30. We had a long and detailed discussion.

It was just before dinner, when I walked back into the house. Both mom and Ally waited for me to say something. "I have been working as Mr. Jenkins new director of operations all day." I was tackled by both women.

"I knew he wanted to hire you. I have been talking with him, while you were away. I told him that you were home." Ally said happily.

"Then I have a suggestion. Since the two of you are now going to be a couple, we will swap bedrooms." Mom's suggestion took me totally by surprise. It was apparent that Ally put that bug in mom's ear.

I finished the work week, sleeping alone in my own bed. At 6 am Saturday morning, Ally came rushing into the room and jumped on top of me. "Get up! We need to swap bedrooms." So much for being able to sleep in.

Ally and I began to sleep in the master bedroom that night. Needless to say, we did not go straight to sleep on any night. My sister, I feel, is a nymphomaniac.

That was 3 months ago. At work, I was able to reorganize some of the protocols of the company, which allowed for better product and information flow. I also helped IT improve the computerized inventory system.

Product was now being delivered, to the stores, faster, with fewer mistakes. It added greatly to the profit margin of the company. We also discontinued the slower selling products, and added new ones. Mr. Jenkins gave me a bonus for it.

I was able to purchase the house from mom with the help from that bonus. This at least, would avoid any inheritance tax.

Then, one night, Ally was laying across my chest, her hand idly playing with my cock, when she hit me with the biggest surprise of all time. "Bobby, mom gave me her blessing to become pregnant." She whispered sexily.

I sat straight up in bed. I felt fearful.

"What! Have you ...come off of ...the pill yet?" I was in shock.

"No. I thought that it best to speak with you first." She had a hopeful expression.

"If we are to have any children, I think that we need to see if we can find a way to get married first." She said. At least she thought of that.

"You do realize the legal, ...as well as, ...moral implications?" I was having a hard time completing my words. "Let alone the possibility ...of medical issues for the baby?"

"Yes. ...But I want us to be a real family. ...With children in our lives. ...I don't want to ...live a life ...behind closed doors. ...I want to be able to ...show everyone that ...I...I am proud of my ...husband and children." Ally was crying, and it was breaking my heart.

I had no idea that she felt so strongly about this.

"If we do this,...you will listen to...and obey ...everything ...I tell you, ...when I tell you,... or I leave and will never come back." I said sternly. To emphasize my point, I glared into her eyes.

"Yes Master." She said it in a more mocking tone.

"You will need to excuse me. I need to start packing." I attempted to get up.

"You're not joking, are you?" There was fear in Ally's eyes.

"No. Because you did not listen to mom, I will have to keep you, so to speak, on a short leash. That is until you can prove to me that you can make good decisions. As well as follow instructions." Ally began to see that I was very serious.

"I'm sorry Bobby. From now on, you are the boss. I will do as you wish." Her voice was one of resignation.

"No. I'm not the boss, just the senior partner, until you are able to make good decisions." I said softly, and kissed her to seal our arrangement. It was late, and since I had to work in the morning, we thankfully went to sleep.

Ally was gone again on another errand, when I entered the kitchen, the following morning.

Mom was already there. "Mom, Ally said last night that you gave her permission to get pregnant. If that is so, we will need to find a way to get married." I started to drink my coffee, while waiting for an answer.

"Tonight, I will show both of you why that will not be a problem." I kissed her goodbye and left.

"Bobby, can you come in here please?" Mr. Jenkins called over the intercom.

"Yes, sir." I left immediately. When I entered his office, he indicated for me to sit in front of him.

"Bobby, I need you to travel to all of the stores, and check to see if and what problems there are. Then make adjustments as needed. I don't like some of the reports I'm receiving. I know that it has nothing to do with you." I could see the concern on his face.

"You think that it might have to do with some of the loss reports?" I already knew the answer.

"Yes. Too much product is walking off. Take Ally with you. You should be gone about 2 weeks." That sly rascal. He knows that it only will take a phone call to correct this problem.

"Alright. I'll leave today, and hit the first store Monday afternoon. That will give me time to walk around as if I am a customer." We shook hands, and I returned back to my office.

"Sara, I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks, but I will be available by phone. Mr. Jenkins wants me to make a tour of all of the stores." I told my secretary. "Do not tell anyone of this tour. It is to find any issues, and correct them."

"Alright, Mr. Jones. I will clear your schedule until you return." She looked at the schedule immediately.

I had nothing pending for the rest of the day, so I left and went home to pack. It was only 11 am.

When I entered the house, both mom and Ally were surprised. "What happened?" Mom asked.

"Nothing. I will be leaving on a business trip. Mr. Jenkins just informed me earlier." Mom always has coffee on, so I went into the kitchen for a cup.

Mom got up from her seat, and went into her bedroom. When she returned, she had me come into the living room. She had some paperwork in her hand.

"This is what I wanted to show you both. There will not be a problem with the two of you getting married. Ally, your birth certificate has my maiden name as your last name. Your father did not want his name used." She handed it to Ally.

"How did I get registered in school as Allison Marie Jones?" Fair enough question.

"I have lived in this town all of my life. I know people who will do things for you, with no questions asked. They did me a very big favor with you in school." Mom looked a little ashamed by her actions.

"I take it that Mr. Jenkins is one of those friends?" The surprised look on mom's face told me all that I needed to know. He must be Ally's father. "That's why he told me to take Ally with me."

"I'm going with you?" Ally jumped up and sat in my lap. She placed kisses all over my face. Like she didn't know.

"Yes. We will be leaving tonight. Pack for 2 weeks. You might as well pack something for a wedding." At least this was Friday. I still had time to go and get a ring set. The jewelers are open late.

"Why don't you girls get dressed for a day out. The first stop will need to be the jewelers, then the court house for a license, and get married." Mom's face went dark.

"Bobby, you will need to go out of the area to get married. Too many people know us." I just realized that mom is right, we would need to do just that.

"I'll make travel arrangements for us to Vegas. Then we can come back and I can go on my business trip from there. I'll call now for plane tickets for all of us. Then we will go to the jewelers, and leave right afterwards." Ally was already gone to her bedroom to pack.

Mom grab my arm, as I reached for the phone. "Just make it for the two of you. You will need to have some time alone afterwards." Mom ran her fingers lovingly over my cheek. A tear gently ran down her cheek.

"I understand mom. But I still wish that you would be there." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I picked the phone up and made travel arrangements for Ally and I. It's nice to have a corporate credit card. Then went and packed. Mom drove us to the jewelers, then to the airport. We were in Vegas by 6 pm local time. We went straight to our hotel and checked in.

"Let's have dinner first, then find a wedding chapel." Ally excitedly suggested.

"OK. We will change, eat here in the hotel, then we can go get married." We both started to get undressed. As I stood there only in my shorts, I looked up to see Ally staring at me with a lascivious look in her eyes. My cock began to respond.

"Is this want you want?" I pulled, then grabbed my cock and shook it. She walked over to me in an almost trance like manner. When she was standing in front of me, we embraced. Our kiss was pure passion, as our tongues dueled.

Ally pulled herself up and wrapped her legs around me. She was whimpering, as I walked us to the bed. My cock was in a continuous search for her womanhood. As I laid her upon the bed, she reached down and placed my cock at her entranced.

"Fuck me Bobby. ...My pussy ...is on fire." Her hips began to gyrate, as my cock sank into her pussy. She let out a sigh, when my cock hit her cervix, and her clit rubbed up against my groin.

"I love you Ally." I started to slowly pump in and out of her pussy. Her juices were puddling at the base of my cock. Ally wrapped her legs around the bottom of my ass. Her feet were pushing my ass down, trying to get my cock further into her overheated pussy.

Between her kisses and erotic talking, I knew that I would not last long. Also, we were here so that I was about to make my sister, my wife. Talk about erotic.

"Oh God! Fuck me. ...Baby, ...give me all...that beautiful...baby making...cum. ...Bobby!" Ally was moving so much that I was finding it hard to keep my cock in her.

I reached my arms behind me, so that I was able to get them behind her knees. Then I bent her in half, and began to pile drive into her overflowing juicy pussy. I was overly excited, so I knew that I was not going to last more than a few minutes longer. "You want to get fucked? Well you got it."

My pounding increased in intensity. I was only seconds away until I exploded. "Give it to me Bobby. I'm going ...to cum. ...Yes! ...yes." With that, Ally pushed her hips up, and went stiff, as her orgasm hit with such force that her eyes went into the back of her head.

That triggered my own orgasm. The force was so great, that I felt pain, as my cock strained to release my load. My orgasm felt that it lasted several minutes, not the 10 or 15 seconds which it really did. Our breathing was such, that I think we hyperventilated.

We finally were able to regain enough of our breathing, so that we could clean up and go for dinner, then on to the purpose of our visit here. Ally said that she wanted a full load of cum in her pussy when she said her vows. Our juices ran down her thighs throughout the evening.

We enjoyed the large seafood buffet, with a bottle of white wine. Ally kept pushing me to eat the oysters. After finishing our meal, we then checked with the front desk for a wedding chapel. The concierge had the hotel drive us their.

Our ceremony was simple. Just the reverend and the on hand witnesses. There were a few other couples waiting. I set my phone up to record our union, so that mom could see it. The whole thing only lasted less than 10 minutes. Ally and I were now man and wife.

When we were pronounced, Ally gave me a kiss, that if it were not for where we were, would have started another fucking session again. It took the reverend coughing out an 'ahem' a few times for her to realize where we were.

Ally slowly broke away, completely embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed my child. You have just finished one journey, and started another. Your enthusiasm for it, just overflowed a little too much." We thanked the reverend, paid for his services and left, with a certified marriage certificate in hand. The car was still waiting.

We were driven back to the hotel, and went into the casino. Ally said that she felt lucky. Indeed, luck was with us. Ally hit a $10,000 jackpot on one of the one arm bandits. I had to stop her from putting it all back, though.

It was 1 am local time, when we finally made it back to our room. I carried Ally over the threshold, then to the bed. She had her arms around my neck, with her lips plastered to mine. I had trouble seeing where I was going. "Ouch! Just banged my leg on the table."

"I'll make all better ...husband." Ally smiled. Her winsome personality shining in those green eyes. I laid Ally down on the edge of the bed. Then she released her hold on my neck after kissing me again.

She had started to unbutton my shirt, as I pushed her dress up and removed her panties.

I knelt down and began to lick her pussy. Her outer lips were already puffy and moist, with her sexual excitement. Ally moaned, as my tongue licked her juices. Spreading the lips apart with my fingers, my tongue sort out her inner passage.

"Yes Bobby! Lick that pussy...make it cum ...for you." Her hips gyrated as my tongue sort her inner core. When I sucked her clit into my mouth, her first orgasm hit her. My mouth filled with her juices. Her legs were shaking, as they squeezed my head.

Ally's breathing was matching the shaking and quivering of her body. Each was in short, shuddering motions.

I stood up and finished getting undressed. I just threw my clothes onto the chair by the bed. I helped Ally to stand. Unzipping her dress, it fell to the floor. I unhooked her bra, then turned her back around. My bride now stood in front of me naked.

"When I came back home, I never thought that this would happen. I never thought that the little bundle of pink that mom brought home, would someday become my wife." Our embrace, along with our kiss, deepened. A sense of calm and comfort, combined with the love that I feel for this woman, filled my heart.

I pulled back, then kissed her nose. "We will be flying back on Sunday afternoon. So, how much do you have left before you finish the month with your birth control?" I whispered softly.

"Just to the end of the week. Why?" Ally looked inquisitively.

"That is the last pill you will need. After your cycle, I want to have a baby." I smiled broadly.

"Then we need to practice a lot before then. I want to be pregnant when we get back home." She kissed me with such force, that I thought that she was going to suck my tongue out of my mouth.

"Don't bother getting dressed anymore. We will be using room service for the rest of our time here." Our kiss began again and became more of a dueling match between our tongues. My cock naturally found it's way into her pussy.

As always, thank you for reading my little stories.

Your comments help me to become a better writer.

To all of you who have been following my efforts, a very big thank you.

That tells me that I am doing a good job. I will strive to continue to deserve your following.

As always, please comment and vote.

Until my next story, may life be kind to you and yours.

12